Triple Cs Official Numbers is 11K first week

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2009, 11:08 AM         #101
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
So they had one of those cheap a.ss 10 sec commercials that says album in stores now. They did a couple low budget street videos....

Never mind f**k it I'm done. Anybody who says this album was heavily promoted is either a 50 Cent fan who's trying to clown Rick Ross for not selling, or is just flat out stupid.

once again showing you don't know wtf you're talking about....and lmao@you thinking tv commercials on national tv are cheap....radio promo,payola,recording cost all adds up...they sold 11k...now most never actually recoup off of album sales....but 11k?...these n*ggas are knee deep in it....this also affects how much you charge at shows.....this is a major set back for any major artist like i said before....

but being that you just want to defend anybody that has a problem with 50..you ignore facts to act like a b**ch...
 8 years ago '07        #102
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
:laughing9: @ this thread.
 11-04-2009, 11:11 AM         #103
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
I never heard of Triple C's in my life until some guy I play Xbox with told me about them. Didn't even know their album was coming out until I got on here and saw it in the Jukebox. The album was not heavily promoted...
So because you never heard of it, it wasnt heavily promoted?....Son you told us you dont have money, I dont believe you have MTV Jams. lol

Nah forreal tho, I didnt even know who the FOURTH member of this group was, but I seen the videos on multiple sites, seen banners,and after posting in this thread, I saw the s**t on MTV...Groups who never had a video on MTV, and never had a album released by Def Jam/Universal have sold more...Simple as that.

+ I like how n*ggas cant argue against the fact that its on Def Jam/Universal....Rawse total sales, of all his solos is over a Million Sales by now...U mean to tell me all that cant translate into fans who check for him and see whats going on with his endeavors?....Only 11K of them check into what hes doing?....11k isnt even 2 percent of Miamis population.....
 11-04-2009, 11:13 AM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
I never heard of Triple C's in my life until some guy I play Xbox with told me about them. Didn't even know their album was coming out until I got on here and saw it in the Jukebox. The album was not heavily promoted...
And how you say this s**t? Rawse been screaming this s**t since b4 he dropped his first album...Go on youtube and lookat old clips of him when he first got on his solo grind, them n*ggas right there in the youtube videos with him. I dont even f**k with Rawse and I wouldnt sit here and try to play THAT STUPID.

like I said son, you smarter than this, I know you are...Stop trying to hard lol.
 11-04-2009, 11:14 AM         #105
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
The f**k are you talking about.

I don't even like Rick Ross. Don't like any of his albums. I just think the Triple C's album is good. Other than that I don't listen to any of Rick Ross music. You never see me in any Rick Ross thread. Never defended Rick Ross in my life. I have no problems with 50 Cent. So what are you talking about

yeah ok buddy.....
 11-04-2009, 11:15 AM         #106
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
n*gga I'm 18 years old. I live at home. I don't pay no bills...

Oh, i see you then. LOL...My b. Aye why ure living Bill Free, Enjoy that s**t son, lol. respect.
 11-04-2009, 11:18 AM         #107
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
why are u in every rick ross thread then?? ur a d*ck ridin homo.. n*gga got his feelins hurt and changed his avy to a b**ch.. smh.

like I been saying...4K, or 11K...I've sold beats to n*ggas who did more with a CD Burner, or a Discmakers account. no label, no distribution, and they local, lol.
 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM         #108
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:

Go to any Rick Ross thread and see if I posted in it

How do I have a problem with 50 Cent? Because I said I didn't like his recent music? Not liking his recent music makes me a 50 hater? I've already said in other threads that GRODT and The Massacre are classics to me. I even said Curtis was average. And I even said BISD was OK.

at you just saying anything
Curtis was garbage, massacre was cool, GRODT and BISD are good albums....:applause:

Dont let Melody hear you, that fat n*gga gone come in here and stroke out.
 11-04-2009, 11:22 AM         #109
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:

Go to any Rick Ross thread and see if I posted in it

How do I have a problem with 50 Cent? Because I said I didn't like his recent music? Not liking his recent music makes me a 50 hater? I've already said in other threads that GRODT and The Massacre are classics to me. I even said Curtis was average. And I even said BISD was OK.

at you just saying anything

sun you don't have to explain s**t to me...i've already peeped how you get busy...like i said before stop letting that emotion lead you to making retarded comments like you did in this thread.....educate yourself on the facts before replying...
 8 years ago '04        #110
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
there wasnt even a group rip until the cd dropped. so they cant blame the bootleggers for that one
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-04-2009, 11:51 AM         #111
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well lets keep it real, yall made a 10 page thread, hating on them and talking about how garbage they are, they're doin something right

album was decent by the way it had a few bangers
 11-04-2009, 11:53 AM         #112
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
sun you don't have to explain s**t to me...i've already peeped how you get busy...like i said before stop letting that emotion lead you to making retarded comments like you did in this thread.....educate yourself on the facts before replying...

11-04-2009, 12:28 PM         #113
identity-x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
So they had one of those cheap a.ss 10 sec commercials that says album in stores now. They did a couple low budget street videos....

Never mind f**k it I'm done. Anybody who says this album was heavily promoted is either a 50 Cent fan who's trying to clown Rick Ross for not selling, or is just flat out stupid.
still no excuse...

again, Tech N9ne debuted with 30k this week.

he wasn't on BET. He doesn't get on MTV, except MTVu because he's up for an indie award...but that's ONE video and not 3. He only gets radio plays in maybe 3-4 cities out west. AND he doesn't have a major label backing him.

He built a following by touring and now people flock to his shows by the thousands.

epic fail
 8 years ago '08        #114
StopLoss24 1 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
regardless of what Triple C's sold..Maybach Music Group is the hottest label in the game right now

true story

the problem is nobody knew they were coming out with an album, they made a ton of videos but they only got play on youtube..they weren't on MTV or BET or any of the music channels
 11-04-2009, 12:35 PM         #115
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StopLoss24 said:
regardless of what Triple C's sold..Maybach Music Group is the hottest label in the game right now

true story

the problem is nobody knew they were coming out with an album, they made a ton of videos but they only got play on youtube..they weren't on MTV or BET or any of the music channels
lol the video with birdman was on MTV jams about 3 hours ago, lol. #Fail
 8 years ago '05        #116
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 StopLoss24 said:

true story

:jawdrop: the only act on mmg just flopped horribly cause they are horrible.
 8 years ago '08        #117
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
as black people i cant believe that some of you are so happy to see another one of our people fail and be unsuccessful
 8 years ago '07        #118
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 Showtimegp said:
as black people i cant believe that some of you are so happy to see another one of our people fail and be unsuccessful
YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO?

EM STANS EMBRACE WHOMEVER EM SIGNS. AND RIDE THAT WAVE. IF CURLY DISSED THEIR OWN PARENTS, THEY'D RIDE WITH CURLY.

TRUE STORY.

11-04-2009, 07:08 PM         #119
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
Aaaaaaah shut the f**k up n*gga....f**k them, Rick Ross go around calling people Monkeys like an Old Uncle Sam-Bo-Sheet wearing a.ss redneck....And u gone come in here with the Race Card...Man shut the f**k up.

LOL!

Now go get mad, lol.
 11-04-2009, 07:11 PM         #120
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's Triple C's?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy