JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
ahah this is classic. ya'll continue taking s**t out of context, aint nothing but words. LOL at the "in my big bang dust", n*gga this aint dragonball z, s**t has been explained through science, the fuk, some of u hardout believers just make me

goku>>>>jesus.
 8 years ago '09        #102
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
 SpittN4Cash said:
you need to read up on it then bruh.

its very real..some ppls beliefs wont let them look into occult teachings but in this case you should stop being ignorant. its obvious he's into occult teachings, otherwise he wouldnt sport the slogan from the man who claims to be the devil in the flesh.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

stop being blind. thats the entire theme for his music video 'run this town'
" theme is the rite word....its all imagery which fits fashion. when times are bad designers artists whatever reflect that in thier art....thats all it is
@ you lot thinkin its nethin more
 12-12-2009, 09:16 AM         #103
slomshn1980  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay lets look at all the lyrics he was speaking as if he was in the mind of the female that had been sleeping with all those men, basically saying that in her mind she feels that Jesus could not save her. Jay is not an anti Christ. If you are going to look at the lyrics open your mind and look at all of them.
 12-12-2009, 09:28 AM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.
perfect..now all we need is an explanation for all the 1000's of other coincidences/incidents where jay-z is tied to satanic ish....what u don't get is that he keeps on doing/saying s**t like this..for there not to be some truth to it...if that guy's dense what does that make you for not realizing the what's going on?

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 12-12-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 12-12-2009, 09:36 AM         #105
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
there is no such thing as god anyway
because u were there when everything was created right?
 12-12-2009, 09:38 AM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
I mean just because it's for discussion doesn't give you a free pass to say stupid s**t.
just because you're not smart enough to see the point he was making that doesn't make what he said stupid....
 12-12-2009, 09:43 AM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Nah but you are

[pic - click to view]

n*gga's b**ch a'int even tryna be seen with him.....
 12-12-2009, 09:45 AM         #108
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
Yall fukkin following a.ss pussies can't sit down and analyze evidence,, JAY z could take a s**t on your face and p!ss in your eyes and you would say say... he had to use the bathroom i just happened to be there...

if there is evidence you analyze it

you honestly think ----

Jesus cant save you /Life starts when the church ends means church people are flaky..

look yall dumb fuks can jump on your primordial big bang dust, have fun, dude been established where he is...

yall wanna play retarded go ahead... fukin d*ck riding boxden
yo im with you on this one,and this n*gga jay is off the hook,
 12-12-2009, 10:10 AM         #109
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
Yall fukkin following a.ss pussies can't sit down and analyze evidence,, JAY z could take a s**t on your face and p!ss in your eyes and you would say say... he had to use the bathroom i just happened to be there...

if there is evidence you analyze it

you honestly think ----

Jesus cant save you /Life starts when the church ends means church people are flaky..

look yall dumb fuks can jump on your primordial big bang dust, have fun, dude been established where he is...

yall wanna play retarded go ahead... fukin d*ck riding boxden

sad but true..that's exactly how it would play out...this is what jay and his higher ups want...blind sheep that'll follow anything he puts out there..regardless of how outrageous it is..
 12-12-2009, 10:11 AM         #110
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
What the f**k is going on in this thread?
another fan that'll blindly follow jay....keep on throwin' that diamond up pus*y....
 12-12-2009, 10:35 AM         #111
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michael_moore said:
sad but true..that's exactly how it would play out...this is what jay and his higher ups want...blind sheep that'll follow anything he puts out there..regardless of how outrageous it is.
just like the church.....
 12-12-2009, 11:01 AM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazerface said:
just like the church.....
there's more than ample reason why u should follow the church tho?
 12-12-2009, 11:33 AM         #113
bceasey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread starter listen to blasphemy by pac
 8 years ago '09        #114
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8558 8558
 KazzMatiK said:
i asked n*ggaz for analysis of evidence choosing a direction but not a position but apparently yall got offended cause i beleive in GOD

thats cool, you atheists believe what you wanna beleive if yall can figure out what that is. Since you don't approve of beleiving unless its in non- beleif.. haha confused bastards

,, n*ggaz don't no how to debate i don't know why i expected from E-gangsters

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2009, 11:43 AM         #115
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is a smart man so i know he know wat the hell he's doing
 8 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Michael_Moore said:
perfect..now all we need is an explanation for all the 1000's of other coincidences/incidents where jay-z is tied to satanic ish....what u don't get is that he keeps on doing/saying s**t like this..for there not to be some truth to it...if that guy's dense what does that make you for not realizing the what's going on?
what im sayin to u is that,anybody who reads at a jr high level should be able to understand what that line meant by using somethin called context.and tha context of that line is very easy to pick up.people on here always wanna overanalyze tha lines that will help they argument while ignorin all kinds of basic s**t.

"i feel like the world is against me LORD call me crazy but strangely i love the odds" --

"I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail"

God given, gifts of a soul for hard living
Far be it from me to question Allah's wisdom"

"and I ain't trying to be hard but I'm guilty as charged
Put my mercy on this court and my faith in God,and pray hard none of my nephews wanna be strars "

"This is not an image,This is God given
This is hard liven,Mixed wit crystal sipping"

"Got my face to the ceiling,
Got my knees on the floor please Lord forgive him,
Has he lost his religion, is the greed gonna get him,
he's having Heaven on Earth will his wings still fit him?"

"Leave my friends in a circle pouring out Henny
But G's is heaven bound so how I'm gon' receive
Anything y'all pour to the ground next time throw it up
And ain't nothing changed so even in my afterlife I show it up"

"ain't no livin person can test him
Only two restin in heaven can be mentioned in the same breath as him"

"i aint gotta tell you,you lookin over us
our little angel,but you know what"

"i know gods protectin you,
You used to read Seed Of The soul I know God perfecting you"

as far as knowin whats goin on,u can only speak for yaself.u dont know a real illuminati handshake from a ms13 handshake,an neither do any of us who are on tha outside lookin in.all u can do is hope somebodys youtube vid was accurate.im not tha biggest jay fan,but i aint gonna label that dude anything otha than a good mc
so please explain all tha lines were he talks about god and heaven?why are these lines ignored
 8 years ago '06        #117
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
Man I said it once ill say it again jay is a evil n*gga, and GOD is gonna get him. Even playing with the devil illuminati stuff is smh.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #118
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.

yo this is the funniest s**t i ever read. WOW jay-z stans defend him no matter what he says.
 12-12-2009, 12:16 PM         #119
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neither God nor Satan exists...

So it really doesn't matter does it?
 8 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Michael_Moore said:
there's more than ample reason why u should follow the church tho?
so people who follow church an jesus arent sheep but people who live they own life are??lol.church is tha blind leadin tha blind
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy