JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
 61
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
I wasnt really feeling Jay till I heard he was a satanist......now I got all his albums in my Ipod....
 8 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Imagin3 said:
Nah n*gga, now you lying.
Keep that confidence. Maybe one day you'll get better.
 8 years ago '04        #83
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,958 | Props total: 4533 4533
 KazzMatiK said:
who said i was pushing my belief on you... if i was .. no one can convince you.. are you someone unwilling to listen to other perspectives.. if so by nature your argument will always be weak you can win a war if you don't understand your enemy
dude in every reply u had u called people atheist or devil worshiper just because we actually understood the line he was just saying nobody act how they really are in church there for life starts when the church ends if hes illuminati so be it

U dont understand your enemy its a secret society

not tell about us on the radio club use your brain dude
 11-03-2009, 11:42 PM         #84
leibnitz2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i m shocked by this line! i m happy that u didnt listen to his s**t!
 8 years ago '07        #85
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga what the f**k you talking about? First off I'm not a suburbanite so be ez with the way you come @ a n*gga. I stated many times I don't know nor do I care if the n*gga is down with a f**king masonic lodge or not, but his lyrics can be interpreted however you wanna take them. It IS debatable because you're in this muf**ka disussing the issue now right? Aite then shut ya b**ch a.ss up n*gga.
if u not a surbanite,then that comment aint for u.not that i give a f**k,but its page1,how tha f**k did u state many times what u care?u dont see me in here debatin anything.aint nothin to debate.stupid a.ss thread by stupid a.ss threadstarter thinkin he kickin science.easy tough guy.i know your a k!lla.i dont want any trouble.im just speakin my peice on stupidity
 8 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 KazzMatiK said:
don't take lyrics out of context to prove a point... i listened to a lot of Jay-z so i understand which you mean by non-challant tone which is why until now i haven't felt a need to question as strongly... but in retrospect Jay-Z makes out right statements....

"""
I used to say 'f**k mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to
Gotti

That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz""""

thats not non-challant... those are bold statements.... no question the song is hot but i can't support the content...

to make that make sense if i got a bad a.ss gurl ( which i do) (for now)... she would prolly look s3xy in a pr0no... but i don't approve

if you get me
your takin lyrics outta context,cause in tha context of empire state of mind,dude is clearly talkin about a b**ch fallin victim to tha city.s**t is simple.

d'evils came out in 96,so if u cant support tha content,why tha hell u askin boxden to break down a line on a song that dropped in 09???
 8 years ago '05        #87
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
its true........if you in church thinking praying to jewish zombies is gonna save your life you better leave that church and take care of your own s**t


working to fix your life>>>>>>>>praying to invisible men to come fix your life
 8 years ago '06        #88
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 MiseryCityTexas said:
50 should expose jay for this s**t, but i doubt that it will happen, because free masons at interscope, and universal music group are 50's boss also.
ummm apparently he did indirectly..lol



i give props to the dj for putting the question out there n keeping it 100% 50 got some respect for not joinin up..

i will shut this thread down when i finish gathering my info (and every stupid jay z illumaniti thread that follows).. but dudes up here ignorant to witchcraft and magick... yes i spelled it wrong on purpose.

Jay z is a OTO... he's at the bottom of the pyramid with the rest of the groups that are designed to spread misinformation, propaganda and of course currupt media to your kids...


people on this site have control issues.. cant deal with the reality that they can be influenced by withcraft and demons...

I now understand why masons get mad when we say he's a freemason... some masons don't like the thelmatic ones in their lodges. But they all don't subscribe to the same religions so they have to have em there..

regardless dudes mad ignorant for putting himself out there 2 the masses during the internet age... which is why he will never be more than he is now.. at the bottom of the pyramid.


Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-04-2009 at 09:05 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #89
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
And how yall forgetting the Lucifer song of the black album...lol Jay aint the only one practicing.. or becoming a "master of the craft".
 11-04-2009, 03:32 PM         #90
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
dude in every reply u had u called people atheist or devil worshiper just because we actually understood the line he was just saying nobody act how they really are in church there for life starts when the church ends if hes illuminati so be it

U dont understand your enemy its a secret society

not tell about us on the radio club use your brain dude
you just proved that your a fukin hopeless retard... i asked for an explanation... all yall n*ggaz doing is comin up with excuses for not being able to debate....


im not even gonna address this other alot of boxden users are f**king dumb little boyz beating their meat off... mad at god cause there still a virgin... logging out :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #91
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 r.burgundy said:
if u not a surbanite,then that comment aint for u.not that i give a f**k,but its page1,how tha f**k did u state many times what u care?u dont see me in here debatin anything.aint nothin to debate.stupid a.ss thread by stupid a.ss threadstarter thinkin he kickin science.easy tough guy.i know your a k!lla.i dont want any trouble.im just speakin my peice on stupidity
You replied to me so I replied back n*gga. I like how yall n*ggas always say that "tough guy" s**t. You acting like I threatened you or something. I just told you watch how you speak.
 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM         #92
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
And how yall forgetting the Lucifer song of the black album...lol Jay aint the only one practicing.. or becoming a "master of the craft".
n*ggaz would watch jay a.ss f**kin bleak and call him straight

thats what mainstream hip hop culture has come to

kiss a man and still have an occult level following n*ggaz representing you ... w.e.
 8 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Bruce Leeroy said:
You replied to me so I replied back n*gga. I like how yall n*ggas always say that "tough guy" s**t. You acting like I threatened you or something. I just told you watch how you speak.
i replied to that post about tha gotti line,but if tha shoe fits,then wear it.an tellin somebody watch how they talk,is tough guy talk where i come from hombre.
 8 years ago '07        #94
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 r.burgundy said:
i replied to that post about tha gotti line,but if tha shoe fits,then wear it.an tellin somebody watch how they talk,is tough guy talk where i come from hombre.
Aite I'll wear the shoe if you wear these hombre


[pic - click to view]

 11-04-2009, 11:39 PM         #95
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus is a fictional character created by the roman catholics loosely based on the hebrew messiah YASHUA BEN YOSEF who was known to have been amazing with the mind.


Last edited by Kal Tourette; 11-05-2009 at 01:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,958 | Props total: 4533 4533
 KazzMatiK said:
n*ggaz would watch jay a.ss f**kin bleak and call him straight

thats what mainstream hip hop culture has come to

kiss a man and still have an occult level following n*ggaz representing you ... w.e.
dude in no way is everybody saying jays God and ive said 3times in the thread what i think da line means

but i also know for a fact jay-z dont pray to jesus and may not even believe in jesus

he believes what what most people are starting to believe there is simply a creator and we truly have no idea who or what the creator is but what we read in books and the bad thing about that is its really just taking somebodies word for it
 8 years ago '04        #97
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
at the end of the day plain and simple the man said "JESUS CANT SAVE YOU" and that right there could be considered a straight blasphemous statement, as a mortal being I feel it's pretty arrogant to talk about the limitations of a divine being, but then again this is the self proclaimed Hova "Tha God" we are talking about here.
 11-05-2009, 01:25 AM         #98
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, there is no god
 11-05-2009, 01:51 AM         #99
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
its true........if you in church thinking praying to jewish zombies is gonna save your life you better leave that church and take care of your own s**t


working to fix your life>>>>>>>>praying to invisible men to come fix your life
AMEN...even JESUS taught that LOL
 11-05-2009, 01:51 AM         #100
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
at the end of the day plain and simple the man said "JESUS CANT SAVE YOU" and that right there could be considered a straight blasphemous statement, as a mortal being I feel it's pretty arrogant to talk about the limitations of a divine being, but then again this is the self proclaimed Hova "Tha God" we are talking about here.
who told u that was the divine being?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy