JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 uf4soldier said:
if he was spitting some heat

pun intended
lmao.
 8 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Your bars are very wack. I thought you already knew that though.
Nah n*gga, now you lying.
 8 years ago '08        #63
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
I made a thread about this not too long ago...

Shoutout to pic and others who help me figure it out :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #64
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.
Thank you.

Thread starter...continue listening to lyrics by artists you understand, like Gucci Mane :greetings10:
 11-03-2009, 06:12 PM         #65
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
But X said
"I run with the devil, so im one with the devil" and no one calls him a Satanist. =/

and i don't get how the line you quoted means anything like that...
X established his position... Jay-Z has not hes done the contrary.. we know when you rap you say evil type crazy sounding s**t to grab attention to sound hard all that bullshyt... but most people reference God as the higher up

y'all don't so there is not really a constructive debate we can have...

I do not debate which religion is right, that's pointless... im christian... i affirm my stance and question those who believe in no God.

Do you honestly believe a magic ball exploded and the laws of physics randomly occurred leading to the one out of a trillion trillion chances that we and our universe are her???

do i believe a magic intelligent entity has always been and has created everything we see the scientific laws everything abides by yes....

no one can prove it... beleif is as far as it goes... but intelligent design logically makes more sense

with that said... Jay-z is a f*got who sold his soul to the devil for some cash... i was in the mind state where i felt the same 6 months ago...

But Jay has no integrity i can approve of ol dude
 11-03-2009, 06:13 PM         #66
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy calls himself Jay Hova... hmmm Jehova? f**got actually thinks he's a God...... and unfortunately a lot of you sheep literally worship him like the clones that you are.....
 8 years ago '04        #67
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
I agree he wants to end the churches...me too
Ive thought about blowing up the kingdom hall I used to go to..thats life I guess
 11-03-2009, 06:20 PM         #68
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
Thank you.

Thread starter...continue listening to lyrics by artists you understand, like Gucci Mane :greetings10:
lol y does everybody do that on bx like they live in a n*ggaz harddrive....okay i listen to Gucci how DID YOU KNOW you must be a psychic devil too

i dont listen to gucci's wack a.ss,, i don't listen to mainstream rap period except a for a few pepl.

\ n*gga Jay-z is hot a.ss now lyrically... superdevil court aside.... JAY-Z is a confused old bastard...

you see how most the people in this thread been riding everybodys d*ck... n*ggaz have yet to fully address evidence with their own evidence...

Jay-z could take a shyt in your eye yall swallow it and say its ok cause its good music

i guess its easier for yall n*ggaz to d*ck ride off of the first responder rather than come up wit your own opinion...

and don't say because what im saying its stupid it doesn't deserve a response... cause thats a response in itself you dumb f**ks...
 8 years ago '08        #69
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
X established his position... Jay-Z has not hes done the contrary.. we know when you rap you say evil type crazy sounding s**t to grab attention to sound hard all that bullshyt... but most people reference God as the higher up

y'all don't so there is not really a constructive debate we can have...

I do not debate which religion is right, that's pointless... im christian... i affirm my stance and question those who believe in no God.

Do you honestly believe a magic ball exploded and the laws of physics randomly occurred leading to the one out of a trillion trillion chances that we and our universe are her???

do i believe a magic intelligent entity has always been and has created everything we see the scientific laws everything abides by yes....

no one can prove it... beleif is as far as it goes... but intelligent design logically makes more sense

with that said... Jay-z is a f*got who sold his soul to the devil for some cash... i was in the mind state where i felt the same 6 months ago...

But Jay has no integrity i can approve of ol dude
I don't care about your beliefs, I don't think that has anything to do with this argument. I think if you listen to RD you can see from the songs from then Jay-Z's s**t has always had a non-challant tone in regards to God. "Fast life I lived it, ain't asking for forgiveness of my sins". He's always been about getting s**t in this life, he's not concerned about the next. That holds true for a lot of songs "Rather die enormous than live dormant" on Can I live. To me he sounds like he believes in God but is on some "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" s**t. I don't get the whole secret society, Illuminati, sold his soul to the devil s**t at all.
 8 years ago '04        #70
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Imagin3 said:
I don't care about your beliefs, I don't think that has anything to do with this argument. I think if you listen to RD you can see from the songs from then Jay-Z's s**t has always had a non-challant tone in regards to God. "Fast life I lived it, ain't asking for forgiveness of my sins". He's always been about getting s**t in this life, he's not concerned about the next. That holds true for a lot of songs "Rather die enormous than live dormant" on Can I live. To me he sounds like he believes in God but is on some "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" s**t. I don't get the whole secret society, Illuminati, sold his soul to the devil s**t at all.
you need to read up on it then bruh.

its very real..some ppls beliefs wont let them look into occult teachings but in this case you should stop being ignorant. its obvious he's into occult teachings, otherwise he wouldnt sport the slogan from the man who claims to be the devil in the flesh.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

stop being blind. thats the entire theme for his music video 'run this town'

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-03-2009 at 06:32 PM..
 11-03-2009, 06:35 PM         #71
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"get stoned every day like jesus did"
 11-03-2009, 06:37 PM         #72
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
dude that's not what it is the point is nobody care what the next man faith is that's him long as u happy with yours that's all that matters to a Christian right the bad thing about that religion is that they all think that's the only way to be and they force it on everybody else or ridicule u for not being one

dude its whatever works for you :greetings10:
who said i was pushing my belief on you... if i was .. no one can convince you.. are you someone unwilling to listen to other perspectives.. if so by nature your argument will always be weak you can win a war if you don't understand your enemy
 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM         #73
bigl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't fully remember this one line jay has, maybe someone can correct me but its something like "though i believe in god, i believe in the devil m beliefs are odd. if we as people was given free will from god, how could he give us free will without giving us evil" that was off a 9-11 freestyle he did back in 01
 8 years ago '08        #74
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
you need to read up on it then bruh.

its very real..some ppls beliefs wont let them look into occult teachings but in this case you should stop being ignorant. its obvious he's into occult teachings, otherwise he wouldnt sport the slogan from the man who claims to be the devil in the flesh.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

stop being blind. thats the entire theme for his music video 'run this town'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema
Despite the frequent a.ssumption that "Do what thou Wilt" is solely an exhortation to hedonism or licentiousness, Thelema as it was formulated by Crowley is a path of spiritual development based on seeking and putting into practice one's True Will, or destiny,[8] the soul's Will rather than the ego's desires.[9]

Take it with a grain of salt. Honestly, it wouldn't matter to me at all because I take the music how it connects to me. "Nine to five is how you survive, I ain't tryna survive, I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it alot" is the realest s**t I ever read. If Jay has Satanic connotations when he says that(which I don't believe because I listen to a lot of rap, a lot of artist's s**t can be twisted to mean s**t it doesn't), it doesn't matter to me because it's how I take the music not what it means. And good music is good music. Like I said before, if I can listen to self-proclaimed murderers and drug dealers and rapists, why would it even possibly be a problem to listen to someone who believed in the occult?
 11-03-2009, 06:45 PM         #75
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
don't take lyrics out of context to prove a point... i listened to a lot of Jay-z so i understand which you mean by non-challant tone which is why until now i haven't felt a need to question as strongly... but in retrospect Jay-Z makes out right statements....

"""
I used to say 'f**k mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to
Gotti

That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz""""

thats not non-challant... those are bold statements.... no question the song is hot but i can't support the content...

to make that make sense if i got a bad a.ss gurl ( which i do) (for now)... she would prolly look s3xy in a pr0no... but i don't approve

if you get me
 11-03-2009, 06:46 PM         #76
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k god and jay-z... i started my own s**t... f**k good and evil...
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-03-2009, 06:52 PM         #77
bigl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man some os ya'll are buggin out. check it out "i never prayed to god i prayed to gotti" is how n*ggaz in bad conditions live their life period. from me growin up runnin the streets to now watching my lil cousins run the streets church was never in our minds. we looked up to the drug dealers and we all thought/think we can get to that gotti status. thats where he gets those statements from, it has nothing to do with god at all but the environment he grew up in that took him under... and yes some people in those environments do go to church but those are a select few. and like jay said thats life!
 11-03-2009, 07:32 PM         #78
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigl said:
come on man some os ya'll are buggin out. check it out "i never prayed to god i prayed to gotti" is how n*ggaz in bad conditions live their life period. from me growin up runnin the streets to now watching my lil cousins run the streets church was never in our minds. we looked up to the drug dealers and we all thought/think we can get to that gotti status. thats where he gets those statements from, it has nothing to do with god at all but the environment he grew up in that took him under... and yes some people in those environments do go to church but those are a select few. and like jay said thats life!
lol how is he not talking bout God he explicitly states...."THATS RIGHT ITS WICKED!""
Then Says " AINT ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS FROM MY SINS...""

that's shows he understands the reference to God and is openly stating i don't matter....

look im just stating what the man supports yall can believe what you want... im saying the evidence makes it impossible to ignore as coincidence
 8 years ago '07        #79
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
50 should expose jay for this s**t, but i doubt that it will happen, because free masons at interscope, and universal music group are 50's boss also.
 11-03-2009, 08:22 PM         #80
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago