JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 05:37 PM         #41
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
I look happy in that picture, what you talking about n*gga?

are you lupe fiasco?
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-03-2009, 05:38 PM         #42
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yea that was real gangsta pal
you talkin like you gon do something

this is the internet, s**t is all fun and games
 8 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Imagin3 said:
I am. I would look for a picture of you then say some funny s**t...but that's gay and s**t and like you said before this is a discussion thread and s**t. I'm gon' stick to making good points, that's my forte.
:wink:
This n*gga winked @ me, but had the nerve to say the other s**t was gay. Yea I know what your forte really is.
 11-03-2009, 05:39 PM         #44
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
Originally Posted by Bruce Leeroy
"Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin/ And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind... I don't know if he's a mason or not, but I def. get the feeling that he's anti Christ from alot of his lyrics.

WOW... thats kinda straight foward... as a very very advid listner of Jay-Z i'm kinda shocked??

How can i explain away any anti-christ intent from that quote.""Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends""

. or the quote on his shirt??? ""Do as thou Wilt "" a quote directly from Crowly a self pronounced Satainist and 33rd degree mason??

Why are so many illuminati videos banned from YOutube???

Im a christian i believe in God the Father, son and Holy ghost and don't think imma listen to Jay-Z anymore although i have everyone of this n*ggaz albums and songs

I honestly want someone to explain it without labeling, calling n*ggaz names and all that other shyt yall do to mask your fallacies.....just an actual sensible explanation countering these two items with sustainable evidence.
You're a f*gmoron. kthnxbye
 8 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 2D.... said:
you talkin like you gon do something

this is the internet, s**t is all fun and games
It is fun and games lil n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #46
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4850 4850
God the Father, son and Holy ghost
they the next to break up after the Roc then its gunit and banks gone tell how 50 used to abuse him and make force yayo to laugh while youn buck freestyles
 11-03-2009, 05:44 PM         #47
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's true that jesus can't save you does that make me a mason??? some of you guys are dumb as f**k
 8 years ago '07        #48
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
well i don't waste my time with the illuma-whatever clames, but this isn't the first time Jay said things of this sort. The first one I noticed is when he said "I saw his life slippin, this is a minor set back
Yo, still in all we livin, just dream about the get back
That made him smile though his eyes said, "Pray for me"
I'll do you one better and slay these n*ggaz faithfully"

but he'll drop a line like that every now and then. I mean dude even calls himself "J-Hova" which could be a play on words of "Jahova"
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 killahkazi said:
well i don't waste my time with the illuma-whatever clames, but this isn't the first time Jay said things of this sort. The first one I noticed is when he said "I saw his life slippin, this is a minor set back

but he'll drop a line like that every now and then. I mean dude even calls himself "J-Hova" which could be a play on words of "Jahova"
dude couldnt spell it lol just playing but
 11-03-2009, 05:59 PM         #50
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall fukkin following a.ss pussies can't sit down and analyze evidence,, JAY z could take a s**t on your face and p!ss in your eyes and you would say say... he had to use the bathroom i just happened to be there...

if there is evidence you analyze it

you honestly think ----

Jesus cant save you /Life starts when the church ends means church people are flaky..

look yall dumb fuks can jump on your primordial big bang dust, have fun, dude been established where he is...

yall wanna play retarded go ahead... fukin d*ck riding boxden
 11-03-2009, 06:00 PM         #51
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k is going on in this thread?
 8 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 killahkazi said:

But X said
"I run with the devil, so im one with the devil" and no one calls him a Satanist. =/

and i don't get how the line you quoted means anything like that...

Last edited by Imagin3; 11-03-2009 at 06:01 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #53
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
 Imagin3 said:
I don't care either. My point is you're making nothing from something. I can give two f**ks if he was the devil himself, if it's bars im listening. I don't care if you care if he's in a secret society or not, your points are stupid.
so you admit if the devil released an album you would buy it? you sound like an idiot.
 8 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
Yall fukkin following a.ss pussies can't sit down and analyze evidence,, JAY z could take a s**t on your face and p!ss in your eyes and you would say say... he had to use the bathroom i just happened to be there...

if there is evidence you analyze it

you honestly think ----

Jesus cant save you /Life starts when the church ends means church people are flaky..

look yall dumb fuks can jump on your primordial big bang dust, have fun, dude been established where he is...

yall wanna play retarded go ahead... fukin d*ck riding boxden
with all that cursing its obvious jesus aint save you
and church people are mostly only acting Godly at church :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 kmoney626 said:
so you admit if the devil released an album you would buy it? you sound like an idiot.
if he was spitting some heat

pun intended
 11-03-2009, 06:02 PM         #56
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i asked n*ggaz for analysis of evidence choosing a direction but not a position but apparently yall got offended cause i beleive in GOD

thats cool, you atheists believe what you wanna beleive if yall can figure out what that is. Since you don't approve of beleiving unless its in non- beleif.. haha confused bastards

,, n*ggaz don't no how to debate i don't know why i expected from E-gangsters
 8 years ago '08        #57
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This n*gga winked @ me, but had the nerve to say the other s**t was gay. Yea I know what your forte really is.
I call it how i see it niggggga. Did you click my link to listen to my s**t or did you say "Damn dis n*gga logic too strong, lemme look for a picture of dis n*gga"? Since you ain't said my bars wack Im saying you gay, IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
i asked n*ggaz for analysis of evidence choosing a direction but not a position but apparently yall got offended cause i beleive in GOD

thats cool, you atheists believe what you wanna beleive if yall can figure out what that is. Since you don't approve of beleiving unless its in non- beleif.. haha confused bastards

,, n*ggaz don't no how to debate i don't know why i expected from E-gangsters
dude thats not what it is the point is nobody care what the next man faith is thats him long as u happy with yours thats all that matters to a Christain right the bad thing about that religion is that they all think thats the only way to be and they force it on everybody else or ridicule u for not being one

dude its whatever works for you :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #59
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 kmoney626 said:
I don't know how that makes me an idiot. If it's good I'm listening. The same way I can listen to self proclaimed murderers and drug dealers I can listen to the "devil".
 8 years ago '07        #60
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
I call it how i see it niggggga. Did you click my link to listen to my s**t or did you say "Damn dis n*gga logic too strong, lemme look for a picture of dis n*gga"? Since you ain't said my bars wack Im saying you gay, IMO.
Your bars are very wack. I thought you already knew that though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy