Jay-Z Got Charlamagne Tha God Fired?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 01:09 AM         #1
5735 pageviews
30 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Got Charlamagne Tha God Fired?

[pic - click to view]

Not that I agree with any and everything Charlamagne The God has to say, but it seems funny that right after Charlamagne interviews Beanie Sigel, they let him go. Now some of you might say, "Charlamagne was wack anyway". Cool...

I don't care about how you feel about the man personally and I don't even know Charlamagne. But, the games these corporate people play are really low down and whether we like it or not, Jay-Z is corporate. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's one of the best artist to ever do it. But, the minute you do something that jeopardizes business, (like letting Beanie Sigel talk about hip hop biggest artist on the radio) you can get fired. So I hope that wasn't the case. I hope the ratings were poor so they let him go. I hope it wasn't a phone call from Jay-Z to some big wig at the radio station that got him fired, because if that's the case...

We're all in trouble!

[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z Is A Sucker If He Got Charlamagne The God Fired

Does Jay-Z really have that much power???imageimageimage

30 comments for "Jay-Z Got Charlamagne Tha God Fired?"

8 years ago '04        #2
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
this n*gga get fired like every week.

but im not shock didnt jeezy get monie love fired a few years back.
 8 years ago '04        #3
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
why i'm not surprised? jay-z moves in silence. if true we all know jay played a part.
 11-03-2009, 07:42 AM         #4
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...n*ggas act like Jay-Z is God or some s**t...muf**kas need to quit bein pressed.
 8 years ago '06        #5
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 YoungGQ said:
...n*ggas act like Jay-Z is God or some s**t...muf**kas need to quit bein pressed.
Not pretending like Jay is God. But when someone like Jay is in an extreme position of power like that and something like this happens days after an interview, it gets people thinking. It's a legitimate concern.
 8 years ago '04        #6
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ima80baby said:
Not pretending like Jay is God. But when someone like Jay is in an extreme position of power like that and something like this happens days after an interview, it gets people thinking. It's a legitimate concern.
its not rocket science . diddy did it Wendy Williams, Jeezy did it to Monie love, n*ggas been doing this s**t for years.

now im not saying he did it himself as far as making those calls himself but somebody in his Camp did. but it wasnt smartest move cause no matter what he do to the station. philly will always support Sigel over jay anyday of the week.

Last edited by Scoop24; 11-03-2009 at 08:13 AM..
 11-03-2009, 08:17 AM         #7
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
i think s**t is overhyped, really...everytime somethin happens in rap....Jay-Z supposedly did it...Jay-Z ain't let Chris Brown perform..Jay-Z hated on autotune..Jay-Z this, Jay-Z that......next thing is gon be Jay-Z got Biggie shot....cats need to stop the s**t.
 11-03-2009, 08:24 AM         #8
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet he wish he hadnt bought that chain now.. #savings
 11-03-2009, 08:26 AM         #9
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow anyone that has something wrong done against them somehow it's Jay's fault and we start finding ways to express our hatred for the man. This is like every other week on the internet.
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-03-2009, 09:00 AM         #10
dmoss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jayz cause swin flu too
 8 years ago '04        #11
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,650 | Props total: 23076 23076
jay-z this, jay-z that, in jay-z news
 8 years ago '07        #12
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
mo: Was charlamagne fired because of his interview with beanie sigel?

Person: Yes, i am %100 sure that he was let go because of his interview with beanie sigel.

Mo: So you’re not speculating like the rest of us right now?

Person: No

mo: Why would they do that though, knowing that that interview brought high ratings?

Person: You have to understand as i’m very sure that he already does, the station has to maintain an amicable relationship with jay-z and his camp because this man is the biggest rapper in the game right now. Infact, he’s not really even a rapper anymore. He’s a business. So you can’t risk ruining a relationship like that just to draw ratings. A radio personality can always be replaced and with the proper set-up, put in a position to succeed. It’s better for the station to replace that person than ruin a relationship with someone who has been on top of the game for years now.

Mo: So you are saying that you are really %100 sure that charlamagne was fired because of his interview with beanie sigel?

Person: Yes. I can’t really go into the particulars but that’s what i was told. Is it foul? Yes. This is the business that we are in though.

Mo: Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with us.

bosssssss
 11-03-2009, 10:31 AM         #13
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z is a f**kin boss thats guy charlamagne is popular around here i guess radio stations ain't tryna mess with def Jam... although i think this host is a f*get...Literally... thats still wak.. no freedom of speech in hip hop

source

8 years ago '07        #14
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
Charlamangn got himself fired. How you gonna do an interview when the station holds relationships with hov?
 11-03-2009, 10:35 AM         #15
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean tha radio in philly is wak as fuk anyways i think this shyt if funny
 11-03-2009, 10:40 AM         #16
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's some lame s**t

someone tell jay-z to man the f**k up and learn how to speak for himself
 8 years ago '07        #17
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Pass the Blunt said:
Hov continues to do the b**ch moves.

"i don't wana beef so let me go talk to my white executive friends to get the DJ fired"

SMH.

and SMH at all the f**gots that are going to come in here and applaud Jay-z for this calling him a boss and s**t. ignorant f**ks.
n*gga JAY DON'T STOP NO ONE FROM EATING. YOU REALLY THINK HE TOOK TIME OUT OF HIS MILLION DOLLAR GROSSING TOUR TO GET A SCRUB FIRED? THE STATION HAS RELATIONSHIPS WITH HOV AND THEY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #18
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
MO: Was Charlamagne fired because of his interview with Beanie Sigel?

Person: Yes, I am %100 sure that he was let go because of his interview with Beanie Sigel.

MO: So you’re not speculating like the rest of us right now?

Person: No

MO: Why would they do that though, knowing that that interview brought high ratings?

Person: You have to understand as I’m very sure that he already does, the station has to maintain an amicable relationship with Jay-Z and his camp because this man is the biggest rapper in the game right now. Infact, he’s not really even a rapper anymore. He’s a business. So you can’t risk ruining a relationship like that just to draw ratings. A radio personality can always be replaced and with the proper set-up, put in a position to succeed. It’s better for the station to replace that person than ruin a relationship with someone who has been on top of the game for years now.

MO: So you are saying that you are really %100 sure that Charlamagne was fired because of his interview with Beanie Sigel?

Person: Yes. I can’t really go into the particulars but that’s what I was told. Is it foul? Yes. This is the business that we are in though.

MO: Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with us.

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #19
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
why do everybody have the jesus head jewelry peace now? n*ggas need to get they own style
 8 years ago '04        #20
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kamek said:
why do everybody have the jesus head jewelry peace now? n*ggas need to get they own style
its the industry Starter kit.....you dont get the good s**t till you start getting some money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy