How many records does Triple C's need to sell to be considered a success?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Triple C's first week?
0-500 13 32.50%
1,000-2,000 0 0%
2,500-3,000 3 7.50%
3,500-4,000 6 15.00%
5,000-6,000 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 MELODY said:
THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND, JUST BECAUSE AN ALBUM DOESN'T SELL WELL AUTOMATICALLY MAKES IT WACK?

KIDS.

No, Royce has been in my CD player ever since it dropped on itsbx.

And Triple C's got one spin and got deleted, okay one and a 1/2. Im just here to read and crack jokes about those lames, who last week were laughing at Banks, and tought they were Heavy in the game.

And I know u a big ross fan, I just hope ur not one of those 4000 buyers.
 8 years ago '07        #62
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 yarkone said:
no, royce has been in my cd player ever since it dropped on itsbx.

And triple c's got one spin and got deleted, okay one and a 1/2. Im just here to read and crack jokes about those lames, who last week were laughing at banks, and tought they were heavy in the game.

And i know u a big ross fan, i just hope ur not one of those 4000 buyers.
i'm a ross fan, not a triple c's fan. If dropped the same album but with his vocals only, i'd probably buy it.
 8 years ago '05        #63
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said:
i'm a ross fan, not a triple c's fan. If dropped the same album but with his vocals only, i'd probably buy it.
So why talk down on me like Im a kid, If u think triple C's are wack to? just to feel better about yourself?
 8 years ago '04        #64
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
 MELODY said:
ASK PARIS HOW IT FELT TO HAVE STORCH ALL OVER HER ALBUM WHEN HE WAS HOT. NO MATTER HOW GREAT A PRODUCT IS, IT STILL NEEDS MARKETING AND ADVERTISING TO MAKE THE CONSUMER AWARE. :greetings10:.
wait...

you think the problem with paris was that people weren't aware she had an album coming out? that was during her peak of fame. on tv all day talking about her stupid books and cd.

mtv, e!, vh1, ect >>>>>> worldstar hiphop

same problem paris had, triple c has. no one wants it. its that simple. no commercial or advertising strategy could have pushed paris' album so i don't know what you are talking about.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You just tried to compare them selling 4k to gunit selling 2 million...

no
Post of the Day.
 8 years ago '06        #66
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14786 14786
 MELODY said:
SO JUST BECAUSE WELL KNOWN PRODUCERS ON AN ALBUM MEANS YOUR AUTOMATICALLY GONNA SELL? ASK PARIS HOW IT FELT TO HAVE STORCH ALL OVER HER ALBUM WHEN HE WAS HOT. NO MATTER HOW GREAT A PRODUCT IS, IT STILL NEEDS MARKETING AND ADVERTISING TO MAKE THE CONSUMER AWARE. :greetings10:.
so having songs out with Jeezy and Baby both with videos (which the one with Baby was even the Jam of the Week on MTV Jams one week), ads all over all kinds of sites (WorldStarHipHop, Allhiphop, WordofSouth, XXL, etc.), Rick Ross doing a million videos on blogs/vlogs whatever u wanna call em, and who knows what ads they had in NY, LA, Miami, etc. despite how you feel about 50, Ross, or whoever else u gonna say they didnt put the marketing and advertising into this s**t? u urself said 30k would be successful they sold like a 8th of that.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 11-03-2009 at 02:30 PM..
 11-03-2009, 02:31 PM         #67
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
it doesnt even cover the graphic designers pay.
it don't even cover headwraps for the dreadkids
 11-03-2009, 02:32 PM         #68
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
so having songs out with Jeezy and Baby both with videos (which the one with Baby was even the Jam of the Week on MTV Jams one week), ads all over all kinds of sites (WorldStarHipHop, Allhiphop, WordofSouth, XXL, etc.), Rick Ross doing a million videos on blogs/vlogs whatever u wanna call em, and who knows what ads they had in NY, LA, Miami, etc. despite how you feel about 50, Ross, or whoever else u gonna say they didnt put the marketing and advertising into this s**t? u urself said 30k would be successful they sold like a 8th of that.

Ima fall back, get some popcorn, and Enjoy "The Ether Show"
 8 years ago '07        #69
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 YARKONE said:
So why talk down on me like Im a kid, If u think triple C's are wack to? just to feel better about yourself?
I NEVER SAID THEY WERE WACK. THEY ARE JUST NOT MY TASTE. BUT TO SAY IF ITS NOT IN YOUR RECYCLE BIN YOUR TAKING AN L? AS IF EVERYONE HAD THE SAME TASTE?
 8 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

Ima fall back, get some popcorn, and Enjoy "The Ether Show"
whos trying to ether anybody? i pointed out facts and asked a question.
 8 years ago '05        #71
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said:
I NEVER SAID THEY WERE WACK. THEY ARE JUST NOT MY TASTE. BUT TO SAY IF ITS NOT IN YOUR RECYCLE BIN YOUR TAKING AN L? AS IF EVERYONE HAD THE SAME TASTE?

Im stating that being a fan of triple C's is an L, yes. And by my standards they are WACK.

U might think Im hating, I feel like Im saying the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #72
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
HAVING BABY ON A RECORD IS GONNA DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR CAREER?
JEEZY BEEN ON ALBUMS THAT NEVER SOLD. :greetings10:
WHO REALLY GETS THE MTV JAMS CHANNEL?
INTERNET PROMO = HIGHER SELLS? THAT EXPLAINS BUDDEN'S SALES

ARTIST SELL BY PAYING RADIO COMPANIES TO PLAY THEIR s**t, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG POCKET FOR THAT.
 8 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 YARKONE said:
Im stating that being a fan of triple C's is an L, yes. And by my standards they are WACK.

U might think Im hating, I feel like Im saying the truth.
SO YOU DICTATE WHAT OTHER SHOULD LIKE THEN?

8 years ago '05        #74
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said:
SO YOU DICTATE WHAT OTHER SHOULD LIKE THEN?

nope, I tell it how I see it. A fan of Triple C's is a walking, talking L to me, like some might hate 50 and feel his s**t sucks and are open about it, I feel like Triple C's is a waste of space on the record stores shelves.
 8 years ago '06        #75
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 MELODY said:

ARTIST SELL BY PAYING RADIO COMPANIES TO PLAY THEIR s**t, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG POCKET FOR THAT.
Baby sells records and has fans (for whatever retarded reason)
I didn't say Jeezy sold records being on nobodies albums, he was on a single/video and Jeezy gets buzz usually when hes on anybodies s**t.
i do
Budden sold almost 3 times more than the Triple-C's album in his first week.
if that's the case, Def Jam has been accused many times of buying records, so they wouldnt pay for play? even with that said, these days a hit single does not equal sales. 90% of the snap music artists can tell u that. u might go plat off ur single but sell 10K of ur album.

its whatever, it doesnt really matter to me honestly. i dont like Triple C's or Ross nor do I care what they sell.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 11-03-2009 at 02:46 PM..
 11-03-2009, 02:54 PM         #76
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

Birdmans back or w/e your name is, SImmer Down, U actually came in and cosigned everything I been saying in this thread. Lol. We shootin at the same basket.

I cant believe this n*gga is now trying to downplay Jeezy/Baby/And MTV....ALL at once.

Jeezy-Million + Seller
Baby-Has 1 of the most successful Southern Labels, Ever, they'd sold Millions Upon Millions of Records...n*ggas would be LUCKY to have any type of Cash Money affiliation.

AND MTV...Its the network all your favorite backpacker rappers dream their videos could get on, cause its national/international exposure.

U find me 1 artist that thinks a video on MTV is not a MAJOR positive for a career...And i'll show you an artist who dont know s**t about the industry and shouldnt be involved with it in the first place.

lol and obviously the Internet does Equal better sales...I mean didnt Buddens Solo disc sell 5 times as much as these Triple C's n*ggas?...

And Aye Bey Bey was one of the highest played Hip Hop Songs of all time radio Wise...Hurricane Chris Sold what?...30K first week?...or was it 26k??!??!?!?!...Radioplay in Major Markets dont always equal success, Im sorry.
 11-03-2009, 03:37 PM         #77
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Triple C's BAWSE!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy