How many records does Triple C's need to sell to be considered a success?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Triple C's first week?
0-500 13 32.50%
1,000-2,000 0 0%
2,500-3,000 3 7.50%
3,500-4,000 6 15.00%
5,000-6,000 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 MELODY said:
The album isn't bad. I don't really care too much about anyone's verses except ross and gunplay's. A success would be 30k.

n*gga please Somewhere Ace hood laughing his a.ss off
 8 years ago '05        #42
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Them bums sold 4000 records.

Man I was at the intercontinental hotel in miami on memorial day weekend, n*gga ricky ross was checking out the hotel by 11 am.
 8 years ago '06        #43
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477

[video - click to view]

11-03-2009, 01:20 PM         #44
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30K A Success? No..They shot mad videos and had them on Worldstar and other sites, all the production/.recording/engineering and this was put out by A MAJOR...30K is FAR from a success.

To the guy who compared solo groups not selling as well...Notice u said 9 million, TO 2 MILLION...300K which is NOT that good, to 4K Which is s**t on a Stick Terrible(lol) is completely unacceptable.....9 million is f**king awesome, 2 million is f**king great...See how that works?

They sold 4k...Like I said in another post, I've sold beats to n*ggas who managed to sell more than that, hand to hand/trunk status. 50 even said b4 he got on, they sold 8K+ by accident.

People from Atlanta confirm this for me....But didnt Ludacris Sell Incognegro In Club Parking Lots and Gain 150K+ Sales out the trunk? I LIVE in atlanta, but i aint been here that long son.

The fact still stands...Khaleds put out this bulls**t, them Ace Hood Projects...Right now hes on such a horrible Run that If Def Jam DOES put their foot down...I dont think another label will give him much more room for work. This is quite possibly 1 of the worst runs ive seen an exec have in music. I mean Skullgang Sold more than 4k lol...

Edited to say, Its more than 4k people in the neighborhoods these n*ggas claim....
 11-03-2009, 01:30 PM         #45
SBSUAVE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30000-40000
 11-03-2009, 01:37 PM         #46
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
Keep it real this album aint get no real promo. Everybody get advertisements on worldstar. Marques Houston and Lil Boosie had they s**t advertised. So you saying people that go to worldstar buy albums?

They had a couple low budget videos. They type of music ain't gonna sell anyway. They don't have a commerical sound...
They dont have a Commercial Sound? Huh? Whats considered Commercial IS the southern Sound. how Many drumma boi/Drum Squad beats on the album? Well? He IS the hitmaker for southern artists right now lmao.

The fact is they SHot multiple Videos, They had 50 Cent screaming their name dissing them, which shoulda brought them SOME sort of attention. AND THEY ARE ON DEF JAM/UNIVERSAL

Its sad to see n*ggas try and give them an excuse....Didnt Khias last disc sell more than 4k Its first week out?...Rick Ross Just sold 300K earlier this year....Skull Gang Came out selling More and nobody IN Skull Gang has dropped s**t as of late. Juelz last solo ANYTHING was what?...3 years ago? 4 years ago?

And Once again, I've sold beats to n*ggas who are going hand to hand, selling CD's at they local Walmart Parking Lots an s**t who have cleared 4K......I mean Think of how small a # like 4K really is...HOw are you on 1 of the most historic, If Not THE most historic hip hop labels of all time....And u cant get 5 thousand people to buy your disc.

Stop making excuses for them. I dont think 50s new disc is gonna do half of what he imagines it'll do, cause the climate is f**ked up...But I KNOW hes not gonna ever do #'s like that.
 11-03-2009, 01:41 PM         #47
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sorry for the Double Post...BUT THESE n*ggaS GOT RICH HARRISON ON A BEAT?!?!?!?!...............WOW

1. "Custom Cars & Clips" Schife & OhZee 5:20
2. "White Sand" DJ Speedy 4:38
3. "Break It Down" (Featuring Bun B) Best Kept Secret & nasty Kutt 3:57
4. "[Go (Triple C's song)" (Featuring Birdman) Schife & OhZee, Zaytoven 4:21
5. "We Gettin' It" Schife & Best Kept Secret 4:20
6. "Trickn Off" (Featuring Gucci Mane) Drumma Boy & 6:22
7. "Throw It In The Sky" The Olympicks 3:55
8. "Erryday" (Featuring Young Jeezy & JW) Schife & KE On Tha Track 5:10
9. "Customized" Schife & OhZee 3:36
10. "Gangsta s**t" (Featuring The Game) Rich Harrison 5:34
11. "Finer Things" (Featuring Masspike Miles) The Olympicks 5:15
12. "Chickn Talkn" (Featuring Mack 10 & Warren G) The Olympicks & The Dream Team 5:41
13. "Diamonds & Maybachs Pt. 2" (Featuring Suede Royale) Bink! 7:17
14. "Hustla" (Featuring Masspike Miles) DJ Khalil 5:36
15. "Yams Pt. 2" (Featuring Yo Gotti) Drumma Boy & Zaytoven 4:04

You got Drumma Boy & Zaytoven making a got damn beat together...lol....Rich Harrison is a grammy winner...They dont have a commercial sound?...Do you know who he is? Do you know what Drumma Bois Numbers look like when it comes to singles hes done in the past 2 years? I didnt know Who produced s**t, but after looking it up.

Man this is f**king Horrible...Not even on NO dissing them type s**t, but their is NO excuse. They need to Close Def Jam

4K? They more than likely had to call Rich Harrison an ask to pay for that beat in Installments lol.
 11-03-2009, 01:44 PM         #48
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry for the triple post, I really am, but for the BX members who dont know exactly WHO Rich Harrison is, or what hes done.

Albums
[edit] Mary J. Blige - Mary (album) (1999)

* 04. Beautiful One (co-produced along with Chucky Thompson)

[edit] Mary J. Blige - No More Drama (2001)

* 15. In The Meantime

[edit] Amerie - All I Have (2002)

* 01. Why Don't We Fall In Love
* 02. Talkin' To Me
* 03. Nothing Like Loving You
* 04. Can't Let Go
* 05. Need You Tonight
* 06. Got to Be There
* 07. I Just Died
* 08. Hatin' on You
* 09. Float
* 10. Show Me
* 11. All I Have
* 12. Outro
* 13. Just What I Needed to See (Japan Bonus Track)

[edit] Kelly Rowland - Simply Deep (2002)

* 04. Can't Nobody

[edit] Tha Rayne - Reign Supreme (2003)

* 02. Didn't You Know

[edit] Beyoncé Knowles - Dangerously In Love (2003)

* 01. Crazy In Love (featuring Jay-Z)
* 05. Be With You

[edit] Alicia Keys - The Diary Of Alicia Keys (2003)

* 10. So Simple

[edit] Usher - Confessions (2004)

* 11. Take Your Hand

[edit] Destiny's Child - Destiny Fulfilled (2004)

* 02. Soldier (featuring T.I. and Lil Wayne)

[edit] Jennifer Lopez - Rebirth (2005)

* 01. Get Right
* 04. Whatever You Wanna Do
* 12. Get Right (Remix) (featuring Fabolous)

[edit] Christina Milian - Be Cool Soundtrack (2005)

* 08. Ain't No Reason

[edit] Amerie - Touch (2005)

* 01. 1 Thing
* 02. All I Need
* 05. Like It Used To Be
* 06. Talkin About
* 07. Come With Me
* 08. Rolling Down My Face
* 12. 1 Thing (Remix) (featuring Eve)
* 13. Why Don't We Fall In Love (Richcraft Remix)

[edit] Missy Elliott - The Cookbook (2005)

* 10. Can't Stop

[edit] pus*ycat Dolls - PCD (2005)

* 06. I Don't Need A Man

[edit] Toni Braxton - Libra (2005)

* 04. Take This Ring

[edit] 3LW - Point Of No Return (2006)

* 00. Do Ya

[edit] Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics (2006)

* 02. Makes Me Wanna Pray

[edit] Beyoncé - B'Day (2006)

* 03. Suga Mama
* 07. Freakum Dress
* 11. Creole (Japan Bonus Track)

[edit] Diddy - Press Play (2006)

* 18. Making It Hard (featuring Mary J. Blige)

[edit] Mos Def - Tru3 Magic (2006)

* 02. Undeniable

[edit] Che'Nelle - Things Happen For a Reason (2007)

* 10. Summer Jam

[edit] RichGirl - TBA (2008)

* 24's

The fact that they couldnt...Man never mind...Im done
 8 years ago '07        #49
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Phicmagic said:
They dont have a Commercial Sound? Huh? Whats considered Commercial IS the southern Sound. how Many drumma boi/Drum Squad beats on the album? Well? He IS the hitmaker for southern artists right now lmao.

The fact is they SHot multiple Videos, They had 50 Cent screaming their name dissing them, which shoulda brought them SOME sort of attention. AND THEY ARE ON DEF JAM/UNIVERSAL

Its sad to see n*ggas try and give them an excuse....Didnt Khias last disc sell more than 4k Its first week out?...Rick Ross Just sold 300K earlier this year....Skull Gang Came out selling More and nobody IN Skull Gang has dropped s**t as of late. Juelz last solo ANYTHING was what?...3 years ago? 4 years ago?

And Once again, I've sold beats to n*ggas who are going hand to hand, selling CD's at they local Walmart Parking Lots an s**t who have cleared 4K......I mean Think of how small a # like 4K really is...HOw are you on 1 of the most historic, If Not THE most historic hip hop labels of all time....And u cant get 5 thousand people to buy your disc.

Stop making excuses for them. I dont think 50s new disc is gonna do half of what he imagines it'll do, cause the climate is f**ked up...But I KNOW hes not gonna ever do #'s like that.
@ THIS n*gga THINKING HE'S A LABEL EXEC. DUDE NO ONE CARES WHO YOU SOLD BEATS TO, STOP BRAGGING. I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR ANYONE CAUSE IF THEY DID SELL 4K. THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE. BUT A LABEL PARTNERSHIP REQUIRES MAYBACH MUSIC GROUP TO PUT MORE ENERGY INTO THIS RECORD THAT THEIR DISTRIBUTOR. ROSS GOT MONEY, BUT NOT THE TYPE OF MONEY TO BE ABLE TO PUT HIS SINGLE ON REGULAR AIRPLAY IN MAJOR MARKETS. THE VIDEOS ROSS SHOT WAS OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET BY THEIR OWN IN HOUSE DIRECTOR FOR THE NET, NOT MTV OR BET, BUT FOR THE NET. I DIDN'T EVEN BUY THIS NOR EVER THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA DO NUMBERS, I'M JUST WAITING ON THE NEXT ROSS PROJECT. PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT 1/4 OF THIS GROUP ANYWAYS.

:cool-smiley-009:
 11-03-2009, 01:50 PM         #50
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
@ THIS n*gga THINKING HE'S A LABEL EXEC. DUDE NO ONE CARES WHO YOU SOLD BEATS TO, STOP BRAGGING. I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR ANYONE CAUSE IF THEY DID SELL 4K. THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE. BUT A LABEL PARTNERSHIP REQUIRES MAYBACH MUSIC GROUP TO PUT MORE ENERGY INTO THIS RECORD THAT THEIR DISTRIBUTOR. ROSS GOT MONEY, BUT NOT THE TYPE OF MONEY TO BE ABLE TO PUT HIS SINGLE ON REGULAR AIRPLAY IN MAJOR MARKETS. THE VIDEOS ROSS SHOT WAS OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET BY THEIR OWN IN HOUSE DIRECTOR FOR THE NET, NOT MTV OR BET, BUT FOR THE NET. I DIDN'T EVEN BUY THIS NOR EVER THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA DO NUMBERS, I'M JUST WAITING ON THE NEXT ROSS PROJECT. PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT 1/4 OF THIS GROUP ANYWAYS.

When I said I was a label exec?....I said I've sold beats....Someones reaching.

Their are 4 people in Triple C's?....Whose the 4th person lol? And i'll take your weak reply as a copout and a way of saying "okay they failed". Joe Budden was selling more than these guys...Them albums Prodigy was putting out on Koch with No video/no nothing was selling more. Melody you & I could do an albums worth of arguing about Rawse's Failures, and we'd sell more than 4k

Explain how you got Rich Harrison Production, Drumma Boi Production, and Def Jam Dropping the album, and you cant sell more than Joe Budden and them Nobody a.ss Producers he use.

I'll wait.
 8 years ago '05        #51
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 MELODY said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #52
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
4,000 copies isn't even close to enough to cover the feature expenses on the album...
 11-03-2009, 01:58 PM         #53
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:

[pic - click to view]

lol the quarter pounder....Gunplay and Torch bout to go back to Wrapping these joints up an sellin them in Drive Thrus pretty soon...lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4k?....At 4K they prolly didnt Recoup for the Clothes/s**t they were wearing ON The cover of the CD.
 8 years ago '05        #54
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
seriously, if triple c's album is not in your recycle bin right now, ure a walking L.
 11-03-2009, 01:59 PM         #55
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
4,000 copies isn't even close to enough to cover the feature expenses on the album...
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '05        #56
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
lol the quarter pounder....Gunplay and Torch bout to go back to Wrapping these joints up an sellin them in Drive Thrus pretty soon...lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4k?....At 4K they prolly didnt Recoup for the Clothes/s**t they were wearing ON The cover of the CD.

it doesnt even cover the graphic designers pay.
 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM         #57
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
it doesnt even cover the graphic designers pay.
 8 years ago '07        #58
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
When I said I was a label exec?....I said I've sold beats....Someones reaching.

Their are 4 people in Triple C's?....Whose the 4th person lol? And i'll take your weak reply as a copout and a way of saying "okay they failed". Joe Budden was selling more than these guys...Them albums Prodigy was putting out on Koch with No video/no nothing was selling more. Melody you & I could do an albums worth of arguing about Rawse's Failures, and we'd sell more than 4k

Explain how you got Rich Harrison Production, Drumma Boi Production, and Def Jam Dropping the album, and you cant sell more than Joe Budden and them Nobody a.ss Producers he use.

I'll wait.
SO JUST BECAUSE WELL KNOWN PRODUCERS ON AN ALBUM MEANS YOUR AUTOMATICALLY GONNA SELL? ASK PARIS HOW IT FELT TO HAVE STORCH ALL OVER HER ALBUM WHEN HE WAS HOT. NO MATTER HOW GREAT A PRODUCT IS, IT STILL NEEDS MARKETING AND ADVERTISING TO MAKE THE CONSUMER AWARE. :greetings10:.
 8 years ago '07        #59
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 YARKONE said:
seriously, if triple c's album is not in your recycle bin right now, ure a walking L.
THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND, JUST BECAUSE AN ALBUM DOESN'T SELL WELL AUTOMATICALLY MAKES IT WACK?

KIDS.
 11-03-2009, 02:15 PM         #60
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
yea, they really lost money on this project, Ross knew better than to put them dudes out, them dudes was never on features, i never heard of them before this release,Ross should have established them dudes first, bad move
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy