The Official Assassin's Creed 2 thread

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Drake- Iím Upset
394 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
does changing the setting on the action cam make a difference or is it best to just leave it at default level 3????
 11-20-2009, 04:42 PM         #122
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^That's for the cutscenes isn't it?, can't be for the f!ghting, which all look the same as AC1

and yeah I got it on 4.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-20-2009 at 04:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #123
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^That's for the cutscenes isn't it?, can't be for the f!ghting, which all look the same as AC1

and yeah I got it on 4.
i did a google search and it found a post on the gamespot forums saying "When you perform finishing moves, this changes the frequency of the camera pulling in closer."

i have no idea though if the lower number is further away or closer.
 9 years ago '05        #124
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
chapter 4......getting better.....and the graphics in HD r dope just the ppl kinda suck.......jumping still has me wanting to smash my controller into the tv screen....
 9 years ago '04        #125
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5185 5185
 Grown Man Ish said:
chapter 4......getting better.....and the graphics in HD r dope just the ppl kinda suck.......jumping still has me wanting to smash my controller into the tv screen....
that took me some getting used to to i went straight from playing uncharted 2 (aka spiderman) to this
 11-21-2009, 09:38 AM         #126
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
i did a google search and it found a post on the gamespot forums saying "When you perform finishing moves, this changes the frequency of the camera pulling in closer."

i have no idea though if the lower number is further away or closer.
Oh is for the special k!lls cam angles, like I said before to me they look very similar then AC1
 11-21-2009, 09:45 AM         #127
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't checked the options, can you replay a.ssassinations missions?

When I tried to k!lled that young guy, I had it all setup nicely I was literally behind this f**k and then he reacted! and f**ked what I had in mind. It ended up in a sword f!ght in that small f**king circle, in the end he got merked but not like I had planned.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-21-2009 at 09:46 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #128
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5185 5185
great game ending is kinda ehhh
 9 years ago '05        #129
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
i need help, u see when u switch to altar or sum s**t an u chase that target how the hell do u get in that building theres alil piece of wood but i cant get onto it......
 11-21-2009, 06:47 PM         #130
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I haven't checked the options, can you replay a.ssassinations missions?

When I tried to k!lled that young guy, I had it all setup nicely I was literally behind this f**k and then he reacted! and f**ked what I had in mind. It ended up in a sword f!ght in that small f**king circle, in the end he got merked but not like I had planned.
I feel you. Every time I try to get on my ninja s**t something stupid happens and im instantly surrounded by enemies ....thank god for the smoke bombs though...it made my last f**k up look pretty cool :lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #131
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
i'm sick of some of you f**gots spewin out spoilers about new weapons & people that u might acquire/become. Not cool.
 9 years ago '04        #132
Dee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 1 1
How long is this game, Its hot as f*ck though
 9 years ago '05        #133
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
lol yo i only said it cos its jus sum mad random trivial part of the game......
 11-21-2009, 07:39 PM         #134
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
i'm sick of some of you f**gots spewin out spoilers about new weapons & people that u might acquire/become. Not cool.
:dancingcool:

-----

My post isn't really a spoiler though...they showed that s**t in the very first trailer/video back in june (E3)....

 Grown Man Ish said:
lol yo i only said it cos its jus sum mad random trivial part of the game......
Not cool.
Not cool at all
Spoiler tag that s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #135
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5185 5185
 Grown Man Ish said:
i need help, u see when u switch to altar or sum s**t an u chase that target how the hell do u get in that building theres alil piece of wood but i cant get onto it......
you can climb up that peice of wood in the middle it took me a minute to do but you can grab it if you jump from the ledge
 9 years ago '05        #136
QualityRecords 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,909 | Props total: 3092 3092
It seems like I've been playing for a long time and its still very good and its not repetitive. Do you have to get all the a.ssassin Seals?
 11-21-2009, 09:46 PM         #137
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
It seems like I've been playing for a long time and its still very good and its not repetitive. Do you have to get all the a.ssassin Seals?
If u want the best armor u do...I did em all just cuz I found the puzzles fun
 9 years ago '04        #138
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5185 5185
 QualityRecords said:
It seems like I've been playing for a long time and its still very good and its not repetitive. Do you have to get all the a.ssassin Seals?
no but you do have to get all the codex pages i'm lucky i only had 2 left to get i ould only imagine if i had decided not to bother with it while i was go along how i would i would have reacted when i got to that part and they said i had to get like 15 of those things
 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM         #139
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to get 10 at that part but it didnt take long....the endign was pretty good..coulda been better...but I liked it...did you "watch" the credits?
 9 years ago '05        #140
QualityRecords 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,909 | Props total: 3092 3092
Guess I need to make a little more of an effort to get codex pages. I think I've got 14 or 15 of the 30.


[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
69 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
135 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy