The Official Assassin's Creed 2 thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2009, 11:47 AM         #61
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jayvivz props for the info. so if u aint blended all the guards will just go after you?
 11-13-2009, 04:09 PM         #62
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here it is, the Prequel to the game, mini film 35 minutes, this is a great production:applause:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-13-2009 at 04:35 PM..
 11-13-2009, 04:42 PM         #63
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many hours is a normal play thru?
I know it could be as long as you want but and average?
 8 years ago '05        #64
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Great f**king thread, very very well done.

But this game just isnt to excitign to me. I know they saying they made it alot better then the last one. But I really only enjoyed the graphics in the 1st game and thats it.

Ill still give this one a try, but its not a day one purchase for me.
 11-13-2009, 06:20 PM         #65
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoastdog said:
how many hours is a normal play thru?
I know it could be as long as you want but and average?
Game Informer said 20 hours and that's just going straight up for the story missions, keep in mind the game is open world with tons of side missions/collections and what not, to finish it 100 percent I would a.ssume 40 hours
 8 years ago '08        #66
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1156 1156
Playing it now,and its really good! God I love the internet and Bittorrent!!!
 8 years ago '05        #67
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lol...

The mini movies are better than the actual game, I should have burned those instead of AC2.

Or should I call it... AC 1.5?

Last edited by JaiMega; 11-13-2009 at 10:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #68
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
Game is sick, started playing it today.
 8 years ago '06        #69
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 JaiMega said:
Lol...

The mini movies are better than the actual game, I should have burned those instead of AC2.

Or should I call it... AC 1.5?
hah, you're joking right?

ac1 was more like ac .0000001 compared to ac2.
 8 years ago '04        #70
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Can't wait to pick this up.
 8 years ago '06        #71
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Yeah, I dunno how you could call this AC1.5, it's a major overhaul. It builds on the original concepts and design to the point where it's a totally fresh experience cuz they've added SO much new s**t it's not even the same. Something like MW2 would be a .5 cuz that game really is COD4.5, but this s**t is a huuuuuge jump from AC1, it's exactly what a sequel should be. There's just so many new gameplay elements that go beyond new little animations and s**t.

But back to more impressions:

Those little Prince of Persia style parts where you're in tombs are fun. They're just like Prince of Persia, but in a.ssassin's Creed so just picture all climbing, running, jumping, scaling and swinging like you usually do in AC, but in POP like environments. They're a fun addition to the game and a nice change up.

As far as the amount of time it takes to get through the game. I don't know about the main quest, but I do bet it's around 15-20 hours. But to complete it 100% will take a long time, I can tell already. I had to be like 5 hours into this s**t when all of a sudden I checked a record book and that s**t said 1% completion. I was like gaaaaahdamn.
 8 years ago '06        #72
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Metalzoa said:
jayvivz props for the info. so if u aint blended all the guards will just go after you?
That's what I'm a.ssuming would happen cuz for that a.ssassination the dude you're supposed to k!ll already knows who you are and has been hunting you and had guards at all corners him in this outdoor art gallery so taking the chance of just strolling in would probably end badly. But it's not like you had to get RIGHT next to the dude, you just had to get close enough to him and far enough away from the guards cuz right then and there Ezio makes a big scene regardless.
 8 years ago '04        #73
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,559 | Props total: 5224 5224
YO ATTENTION c*ckSUCKERS: I have uploaded mutli OST MOTHER f**kING COPIES THANX TO ME NUCCCA

11-14-2009, 02:02 PM         #74
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 dollars off to bring it down to 51.99 at Amazon with the 10 dollar credit towards another and a premium theme.
 8 years ago '06        #75
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
OK, I feel like I've played enough of the game so far to get a nice feel for it and drop some opinions. No spoilers.

If I had to describe this game in one word, it would be fulfilling. Everything you do feels like it's earned. This is like a renaissance-era GTA. The first installment of this series laid the plot for what seems to be a promising trilogy, and I couldn't even pick a spot to begin with the second.

They tried to pace things properly with the first, but once you got past the first hour or so of the first game, you didn't really expand more; you went and did the same things over and over again, just in different locations. AC2 has a pace that feels like its ripped from a major Hollywood film. They take the time to nail every moment and help you understand what this franchise is really supposed to be about. You will continue to expand and customize on your experience with the game throughout the entire duration. Instead of getting your a.ssignment and hurrying to finish it, you actually stop with this game and have fun wondering what is next.

I'm hearing that a lot of people feel like L4D2 is an expansion to the first. They rushed out the game to stay relevant and meet that demand. I can't agree with anyone who says AC2 is an expansion to the first. Not only is the scenery and presentation completely different, but the gameplay has been expanded upon and the storyline differs greatly from the first. Remember; you're an entirely different person in this game, and the circumstances are different this time around, too.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 11-15-2009 at 02:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #76
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
these BX member reviews are gettin me hyped. I wasnt gonna purchase this at first because of the redundancy from the first game but it sounds like they have taken the good of the 1st and then added better features to this one making it the game we all wanted. I just might shell out the $60 for this game after all.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
definatly coppin this......id been waitin for this more than uncharted 2
 8 years ago '05        #78
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Im saving this s**t to play at christmas
 8 years ago '08        #79
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1156 1156
Was playing it last nite! for the most part players from the 1st game will feel familiar w/ most of the mechanics and mission styles. It really is an enhanced version of the 1st and true sequel w/ a better story (so far) that makes playing to get farther a lot easier. The upgradeable weapons and color changing options for the a.ssassins outfit are cool, although i have yet to fully flesh out all the options. All in all, this has win all over it!
 8 years ago '06        #80
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
game is sick..feels better and has better story..started playing it yesterday.....hope ya found the first glyph...if u need help decoding just PM me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago