The Official Assassin's Creed 2 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2009, 10:21 PM         #41
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
Getting a.ssassin's Creed right now, never did get to finish it and I forgot the story so I wanna run through it to be fully ready and hyped for AC2. Even if AC2 leaks before I finish it, I'm gonna wait before I play it. I never got to finish it cuz I was too impatient and got sick of the slight repetition.

This was back when I was buying and trading in games left and right so all I cared about was getting a game, have some fun with it, rush through it, trade it in, move onto the next, lather, rinse, repeat, but since I don't have to worry about getting the next big game immediately and having to trade in whatever I have to get it, I'll def be patient with this and focus on the narrative cuz the story really is dope, I never did appreciate it my first time around.
hey f**got!

Nobody cares. Play the damn game and stfu.

[spoiler - click to view]

11-11-2009, 11:06 PM         #42
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
Getting a.ssassin's Creed right now, never did get to finish it and I forgot the story so I wanna run through it to be fully ready and hyped for AC2. Even if AC2 leaks before I finish it, I'm gonna wait before I play it. I never got to finish it cuz I was too impatient and got sick of the slight repetition.

This was back when I was buying and trading in games left and right so all I cared about was getting a game, have some fun with it, rush through it, trade it in, move onto the next, lather, rinse, repeat, but since I don't have to worry about getting the next big game immediately and having to trade in whatever I have to get it, I'll def be patient with this and focus on the narrative cuz the story really is dope, I never did appreciate it my first time around.
That's what up, the story is the best part of the game, if you're into what they reference in the story and get into it, the story of AC1 has a pretty ill concept. If you read above the 2nd game opens up literally where part 1 ended, then opens up the next chapter of the ill story/concept this game has.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-11-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 11-12-2009, 11:37 AM         #43
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

11-12-2009, 11:52 AM         #44
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not gunna lie the gameplay parts weren't as dope as the presentation itself. I liked the sort of defensive step to on sword-hand but that would probably feel unrewarding in the long run like most new moves did in AC.

The money system seems like you can buy skills or abilities or some stuff to customize or improve your character and there are side quests. If they add pvp and coop online I might be more interested.
 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM         #45
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Experience the dramatic feel that the music creates this time around.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-12-2009 at 12:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #46
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 jayvivz said:

Same s**t happend to me....i traded that s**t towards Gta4
 8 years ago '06        #47
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Alright, I lied. I don't even want to run through AC1 anymore.

[pic - click to view]

Cuz I'm too damn siced about playing this s**t right now.
 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM         #48
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Well then preview that joint for US that have wait until Tuesday, play it to the point when the game opens up, I heard the game doesn't really begin until like 1 hour into it.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-12-2009 at 06:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #49
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 jayvivz said:
Alright, I lied. I don't even want to run through AC1 anymore.

[pic - click to view]

Cuz I'm too damn siced about playing this s**t right now.
Lucky b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #50
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5108 5108
this n*gga from italy is streaming on justin. waiting for my s**t to download.
 8 years ago '06        #51
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Well then preview that joint for US that have wait until Tuesday, play it to the point when the game opens up, I heard the game doesn't really begin until like 1 hour into it.
Lol they were right. From the time I posted that pic to now I've been playing non stop and straight through the main missions, none of the side ones and I literally just got my hidden blade. The pacing isn't that different from other games of its kind, but it is much different from AC1. A lot more characterization and development. They don't just throw you in the game and you're an a.ssassin so that's really good.

You will be spending a significant amount of time outside of the Animus 2.0, I can tell already, but I won't go into detail on that cuz I've only done one sequence outside of it (the one in the very beginning which is more like the intro into the game)

The game feels and looks exactly like the first, just a little bit improved on the graphics front and lots more animations. Controls are all the same which is good,\

Like I said before, they really focused on characterization and the narrative this time around. In this you see more scenes that involve personal s**t, not just all work like in the last one; you'll feel more emphatic towards Ezio since you interact with his family, his friends and you see him living his life normally for a little bit before things go out of wack quick as hell. That's a big plus cuz it's a lot more interesting and engaging than the last one since it always felt so serious and like you were doing s**t for no reason, but in this game (after something very devastating that most of us already know about happens to Ezio) you actually feel like you have a real reason for doing what you're inevitably going to do in the world of a.ssassin's. The last one just felt like work, but this one you actually have a real motive.

I've been playing it too much and still haven't really gotten anywhere, but I'll give more impressions when I play, but for now I gotta take a break. I don't know why, but whenever I get a new game, I can only play for an hour or two at first, then I take a break for the day, then play it like crazy afterwards. But as of right now, I gotta take a break for a few hours or maybe the night, but it is fun as hell. But like I said, I haven't gotten that deep into it so gameplay-wise, it's the same as AC1. I haven't gotten to the point where I actually need to spend my money for s**t other than healing, get more equipment, buy s**t, get new clothes, more weapons, all that s**t.

Overall, so far, it's pretty dope and fun. Can't wait til I get deeper into it (well yea I can wait since I actually am when I can play it, but you know what I mean)

11-12-2009, 08:55 PM         #52
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for that Preview, sounds like the core remained intact but changed the game's structure was the focus, which is exactly what they needed to do, thanks again for the preview.
 8 years ago '04        #53
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
I need a game to play during the week of Thanksgiving so I'll be picking this up then. Still have yet to open MW 2. Guess I'll do that now.
 8 years ago '06        #54
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Just did my first major a.ssassination. The blending in this joint is much harder and better cuz you don't just tap A near some monks and boom, you're camoflauged. You gotta literally blend in with a group of people walking about. There's no button for it, but underneath the group you start blending in with is an aura that showing you that you're in group and if you break out of it then you're not in it. I like that a lot cuz you feel like you're actually doing it on your own and not just pressing A and automatically being guided by a group. But it is kinda weird how you can just blend in with any group of people walking and walk right in front of guards without them noticing you at all until you break away, but that hardly makes it any easier since the group you blend with might not move where you want at all so it's hard to get into a good position that you want.

Another thing that's cool is how you can hire a certain group to follow you. The thing is, you'd think that'd make the s**t automatically easier, but the b**ches I hired were barely following me, all flirting with guys and they got lost before I even made it to where I wanted to go lmfao. s**t was funny though, I guess it's my fault for trying to use them in a tight, crowded a.ss area. That was a waste of 150 florins.

The a.ssassination and escape was easy, as it should be since it was the first, but actually, it took me a little while cuz like I said the groups I kept following weren't going all the way into the area, so it was a little difficult to get into position to make the k!ll. But it was still relatively easy. Can't wait for the later ones cuz s**t had my heart beating hoping that I wouldn't get discovered too soon.

Also instead of like 5 minutes of talking to the guy you just k!lled, the s**t literally lasts like 10 seconds and two quick lines lol. SO glad they changed that, I hated the jabbering right after an a.ssassination.

More details and impressions as I play through. I'm enjoying this s**t a lot. :applause:
 11-13-2009, 12:16 AM         #55
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good looking on this preview, looks like AC2 is......

[pic - click to view]

props

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #56
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
There was a subtle joke poking fun at AC1. After an a.ssassination it goes into the empty Animus loading room s**t or whatever and Ezio starts asking dude mad questions about what's going on and dude was like "I'm sorry, were you expecting a confession?" And that was it. In the last one right after a k!ll dudes just decided to tell you everything right there right before they cross over to the other side, wtf.
 11-13-2009, 04:06 AM         #57
The Trooper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow theres actually a game on planet earth that jayvivz actually likes, thats a first.

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #58
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
nice, slow build from the start. liking it so far
 8 years ago '06        #59
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
I wanna give more details about it like the new context specific a.ssassinations, new features and micromanaging of the town, but these are things I didn't really know about going into the game and they were dope to discover myself so I don't wanna ruin that for others. But I do have to say this, this s**t makes AC1 look like a f**king beta or a tech demo. This is what AC1 should've been.
 8 years ago '06        #60
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 The Trooper said:
wow theres actually a game on planet earth that jayvivz actually likes, thats a first.

:greetings10:
Alright, who the hell is this cuz to know that I hate on every single game that I get, you'd have to have been here for more a long a.ss time so who did you used to be?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy