most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

which car is the hottest rite now and good
chevy camaro 22 51.16%
infiniti g37 coupe 21 48.84%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-04-2009, 04:45 PM         #21
thaghost  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G37 imo
Camaros are way overrated
 8 years ago '07        #22
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
camaro is a trending whip like pt crusier and the vw bug even lil wayne had one that saud hotboys lmao, g37 is a classic car, i flucks with imports. if the camaro was a secoundary vehicle then yea
 8 years ago '04        #23
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
LOL at thinking any Camaro is a "trendy" car while the G37 is a "classic"

apparently having over 40 years of history and 5 generations of models and being 1 of america's premier muscle cars isnt a classic
 11-04-2009, 11:03 PM         #24
s1lo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G37 baby!
 8 years ago '07        #25
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 franchise said:
LOL at thinking any Camaro is a "trendy" car while the G37 is a "classic"

apparently having over 40 years of history and 5 generations of models and being 1 of america's premier muscle cars isnt a classic
its trendy because lately cats was not itching for a Camaro or Chevy Cars until they was redesigned and featured in transformers, thats why

If he cop a g37 they body styling would out last the camaro body styling if i had to choose it would be the g37,
 8 years ago '04        #26
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Jae_Mike said:
If he cop a g37 they body styling would out last the camaro body styling

do u really believer that?

lets take it back to the first generations

[pic - click to view]

G20

[pic - click to view]

Camaro

in 10-20 years, the G37 will be like looking at the G20 now. looks like a boring plain car. nothing classic about it or special about its styling. looks like a car of its time.

would u consider the current camry a classic? or the accord? or the civic? they are all along the same theme. they arent bad cars but they arent classics.
 8 years ago '06        #27
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Camaro all day... Please get the SS model.
 8 years ago '04        #28
Notoriouzajc 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
G37 is the overall better car - it's fact

Can be had in 4wd or rwd
Interior is leaps and bounds better than that of the Camaro's
The VQ engines are some of the best engines on the market today
Better handling
Better seats - Camaro is built for 300 pounders lol
Better visibility - Camaro has huge blind spots (the G37 isn't too great but still better)
More reliable - have you seen the issues on these new Camaros?
Sleekr and more agile/understated (it still turns heads without relying on movies or tank-like styling)
It's an import
Better paint

need I go on?

If your looking for a Pony car the Mustang GT is the way to go - try holding out a few more months for the new engines to be put in them!

The Challanger is also nice - I din't like the plain interior or the boat like handling though. And it's by far the biggest car out of the ones I mentioned - something I'm not drawn to.

If you can spend a bit more nothing wrong with a BMW 330 or 335 coupe :)
 8 years ago '06        #29
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
what about the Nissan GTR.
s**t is beautiful
 8 years ago '04        #30
Notoriouzajc 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 Manny05 said:
s**t is beautiful
Amazing car and a great value but it's in a different class than the cars mentioned lol
 8 years ago '05        #31
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Manny05 said:
s**t is beautiful
Agreed except u could buy 2 of g37's for th price of one gt-r....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #32
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 Notoriouzajc said:
G37 is the overall better car - it's fact

Can be had in 4wd or rwd
Interior is leaps and bounds better than that of the Camaro's
The VQ engines are some of the best engines on the market today
Better handling
Better seats - Camaro is built for 300 pounders lol
Better visibility - Camaro has huge blind spots (the G37 isn't too great but still better)
More reliable - have you seen the issues on these new Camaros?
Sleekr and more agile/understated (it still turns heads without relying on movies or tank-like styling)
It's an import
Better paint

need I go on?

If your looking for a Pony car the Mustang GT is the way to go - try holding out a few more months for the new engines to be put in them!

The Challanger is also nice - I din't like the plain interior or the boat like handling though. And it's by far the biggest car out of the ones I mentioned - something I'm not drawn to.

If you can spend a bit more nothing wrong with a BMW 330 or 335 coupe :)
lol... A mustang over a Camaro... I'll pass lol... Sure the new engines in the Mustangs'll be nice... but c'mon... You get to pick either a CTS Direct Inject for the 6 cylinder or a Corvette Engine for the SS. I'm not even that huge of a fan of the Camaros (Corvette Guy) but I'll take one over the other ponies in a second...

It all depends on what you're looking for in a ride though. The Camaros run... and they run fast. They're fun as hell to drive. I work at a Chevy Dealership... And we've sold plenty of Camaros... and Camaro customers consistently give us the higher ratings than any other Chevy we sell (Even the Trucks... And I live in country a.ss Southeast Texas) The Infinity G37 is a nice ride too. I got a couple of friends with them and ride like a dream... But it's a different type of ride on a Pony car.

The best advice I have for you is to test drive both of them and see which one you like more
 8 years ago '06        #33
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
I planned on getting the Camaro when I returned back from Iraq, just want to sit inside so I can see what this blindspot is about( Really the only negative I've heard about the car) Not worried about it being RWD because I live in San Antonio and we don't get snow, so that won't be a problem. The G37 is a nice whip though.
 8 years ago '06        #34
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
The Camaro SS, Taurus SHO, or G8 GT.

Stick wit tha home team.
 8 years ago '05        #35
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
if u plan on keeping the car for a while go with the g37 keeps its value and its a luxury coupe theres no f**kin reason why an american muscle car should be in the same cost range as a luxury car...what made american muscle attractive was its affordability u saw highschool kids in the 60s-70s first car was a mustang camaro challenger gto u think this car is better than a beamer 3 series, benz c230, audi a4, is 250, or a g37....only thing its has on those is hp and if u drive that car a couple yrs you'll end up spending so much maintaining it you'll end up wishing u got that g37
 8 years ago '04        #36
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,955 | Props total: 5741 5741
 hustlehard365 said:
if u plan on keeping the car for a while go with the g37 keeps its value and its a luxury coupe theres no f**kin reason why an american muscle car should be in the same cost range as a luxury car...what made american muscle attractive was its affordability u saw highschool kids in the 60s-70s first car was a mustang camaro challenger gto u think this car is better than a beamer 3 series, benz c230, audi a4, is 250, or a g37....only thing its has on those is hp and if u drive that car a couple yrs you'll end up spending so much maintaining it you'll end up wishing u got that g37
The G37 has a .85 or .86 lateral g. Camaro has .90. Meaning the Camaro handles better then the G37 even though its heavier and larger. And might I add the Camaro has better braking, comparable gas mileage, a faster 0-60.:greetings10:

Last edited by JayR04; 11-19-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #37
dr_elias 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
I agree w/ everyone else. It all depends on what you're looking for. If you want luxury, I'd go w/ the g37. If you want sporty, I'll go w/ the Camaro...SS of course (any other model is s**t). But I have a 2008 g35 sport sedan and the infiniti is a smooth ride. It purrs like a kitten and it's a real smooth ride. I'd recommend it but the camaro is a bad a.ss ride.
 8 years ago '07        #38
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 JayR04 said:
The G37 has a .85 or .86 lateral g. Camaro has .90. Meaning the Camaro handles better then the G37 even though its heavier and larger. And might I add the Camaro has better braking, comparable gas mileage, a faster 0-60.:greetings10:
Yeah... some cats just don't know what they're talking about... plus GM has a 5 year warranty on the powertrain and a 3 yr warranty for the rest of the car... Those camaros are a thing of beauty... And one of the best cars domestic manufacturers are currently puttin out... I'd say go with the Camaro if I were you.... But that's just me. Camaro's ride GREAT and they're fun as hell to drive
 8 years ago '04        #39
skmagnum 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 4 4
 Outlawfromabove said:
camaro drove one in florida. Only downfall is that its american but car is a head turner.
Camaros are made in Canada. Last time i checked, Canada was a country. Therefore, it's not American
 8 years ago '04        #40
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Bumblebee/Camaro!!!! All day bruh! :rasta:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy