Will taking testosterone affect my fertility?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4409 4409
Why are ya'll gettin' on this cat for?

I'm start Animal Pak/Stak on Monday and that s**t has a natural test booster... It ain't the most effective test booster, but I didn't get it solely for the test booster anyways.

I'm 23, test levels are still high so I ain't even worried. I'm just looking into different multi-vitamins because my Mega Men from GNC is cool, but I gotta switch it up.

But yeah, Knockout, next time just google it first. Or go to Bodybuilding.com, because, 1 this is BX, n*ggas act like this all the time.
 8 years ago '04        #42
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Why are ya'll gettin' on this cat for?
Well, first dude asked a question about test effecting his fertility, which is a fair question in the scope of things.

But then someone posted "If you don't know enough about a product then you probably shouldn't be taking it," which is pretty solid advice, telling the OP to stay away from test if he's asking a question like this and start studying up. But then dude says "I've been taking it for years!" At first glance, it looks like this dude has been possibly taking a serious ph or steroid for years and is JUST NOW asking about his fertility. In the eyes of anyone, that sounds BEYOND stupid. When you say something as broad as Test, he couldve been taking anything.

To keep a long explanation short, its people like this who take supplements for years and can possibly doing serious bodily harm to themselves and not even know it. Its the reason the FDA is cracking down on the supplement industry, because more and more mothers think their kids are doing hardcore drugs when they are taking creatine or people are taking supplements that they don't need and causing unnecessary strain on systems in their body that already work.

I have no problem with people asking questions, but when people claim they've taking something for years and then ask basic questions, you're gonna get flamed for SOUNDING stupid. Dudes question was harmless but his hubris attitude made him look like an a.ss.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4409 4409
 TheMagicMan said:
Well, first dude asked a question about test effecting his fertility, which is a fair question in the scope of things.

But then someone posted "If you don't know enough about a product then you probably shouldn't be taking it," which is pretty solid advice, telling the OP to stay away from test if he's asking a question like this and start studying up. But then dude says "I've been taking it for years!" At first glance, it looks like this dude has been possibly taking a serious ph or steroid for years and is JUST NOW asking about his fertility. In the eyes of anyone, that sounds BEYOND stupid. When you say something as broad as Test, he couldve been taking anything.

To keep a long explanation short, its people like this who take supplements for years and can possibly doing serious bodily harm to themselves and not even know it. Its the reason the FDA is cracking down on the supplement industry, because more and more mothers think their kids are doing hardcore drugs when they are taking creatine or people are taking supplements that they don't need and causing unnecessary strain on systems in their body that already work.

I have no problem with people asking questions, but when people claim they've taking something for years and then ask basic questions, you're gonna get flamed for SOUNDING stupid. Dudes question was harmless but his hubris attitude made him look like an a.ss.
Damn.
That shut me up.

Carry on.
 8 years ago '04        #44
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 NOCCOWT said:
well i been taking it for years! if u dont know the answer mind your business. ill just talk to a doctor, thank you
you definitly reply like a dude using roids ...
 8 years ago '06        #45
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 strahan2004 said:
you definitly reply like a dude using roids ...
and i look like A DUDE USING STEROIDS too but i dont TAKE STEROIDS!! NEEEEXTTT

Last edited by NOCCOWT; 11-17-2009 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 TheMagicMan said:

To keep a long explanation short, its people like this who take supplements for years and can possibly doing serious bodily harm to themselves and not even know it. Its the reason the FDA is cracking down on the supplement industry, because more and more mothers think their kids are doing hardcore drugs when they are taking creatine or people are taking supplemenhey don't need and causing unnecessary strain on systems in their body that already work.

NA EVERYBODY WHO GOT OFF DA SUBJECT LOOKED LIKE AN a.ss!!!I ASKED THAT QUESTION FOR A REASON BUT EVERYBODY HAD TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH WIT A MUTHA f**kIN OPINION. s**t IM IN 100% HEALTHY I KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN AND I KNOW WHAT I'M TAKIN, MAYBE I FIGURED IT HAD SOME MORE BENEFITS THAN THE OBVIOUS. s**t IF I HAD A REAL QUESTION OR CONCERN BELIEVE ME I WOULDNT BE ASKIN ANY OF U a**holeS ON HERE!!
 8 years ago '04        #47
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 NOCCOWT said:
and i look like A DUDE USING STEROIDS too but i dont TAKE STEROIDS!! NEEEEXTTT
Dat dere MuscleTech be sterads y0.
 8 years ago '04        #48
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
and with that, this thread shall die
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago