Will taking testosterone affect my fertility?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
^^LOLZ..That s**t is a waste of money. You want to boost your test levels buy the real deal.
 8 years ago '04        #22
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
 Ex[Hale] said:
^^LOLZ..That s**t is a waste of money. You want to boost your test levels buy the real deal.
Agreed. Why would people go through the "risks" & "expensives" of the "real deal" stuff when natty test boostes "work".
 8 years ago '06        #23
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
^^^ they work for me, who da f**k says they don't work? s**t they work perfectly fine for me i wasnt askin if they work!!! so where all this s**t about using real deal stuff work, i probally got the biggest muscles and probally the strongest in this thread, s**t everybody comin from left field off the subject talkin s**t, thinkin ya'll crackin on me but only lookin stupid tryna give advice on s**t i dont give a f**k about!!!
 8 years ago '06        #24
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

U DONT HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT THE f**k WE TALKIN BOUT S MIND YA f**kIN BUSINESS, U f**kIN CORNEY!!!
 8 years ago '06        #25
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

AS A MATTER OF FACT U JUST CAME IN MY THREAD AND LEARNED THAT TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS DONT f**k WIT YA FERTILITY, ITS PATHETIC THAT NOBODY POSTED s**t ABOUT MY QUESTION, JUST GAVE THEY DUMB a.ss OPINIONS WHICH I DIDNT ASK 4, I HAD TO LOOK IT UP MYSELF TO FIND OUT WHICH WASNT A PROBLEM CAUSE YA'LL PIECES OF s**t JUST WANT TO COME AND BASH THE NEXT MAN, LOL I LOVE IT THO KEEP IT UP, MUTHA f**kAS DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT I ASKED BUT STILL POSTED IRRELAVENT s**t, LMAO I LOVE IT, NEXT?!!
 8 years ago '04        #26
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 NOCCOWT said:
I HAD TO LOOK IT UP MYSELF

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Research what you put into your body before you put it in there and you wont have to ask these questions.

The worst a natty test booster is gonna do is give you bumps big pimpin, but the simple fact that you thought you were gonna shoot blanks because of a natty that you have been taking for a while and made you "feel like an animal" was humorous.
 8 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 8 years ago '06        #28
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Research what you put into your body before you put it in there and you wont have to ask these questions.

The worst a natty test booster is gonna do is give you bumps big pimpin, but the simple fact that you thought you were gonna shoot blanks because of a natty that you have been taking for a while and made you "feel like an animal" was humorous.

wow that was funny? says about u. it wasn't that serious and who said i was worried about shootin blanks, i wanted to know will it make fertility stronger along wit da other benefits thank u.

Last edited by NOCCOWT; 11-06-2009 at 03:35 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #29
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:

corney
 11-06-2009, 10:27 AM         #30
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao i had to actually research it myself rather than to get others to do it. Why you so angry anywas. Oh wait...
 8 years ago '06        #31
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
 NOCCOWT said:
^^^ they work for me, who da f**k says they don't work? s**t they work perfectly fine for me i wasnt askin if they work!!! so where all this s**t about using real deal stuff work, i probally got the biggest muscles and probally the strongest in this thread, s**t everybody comin from left field off the subject talkin s**t, thinkin ya'll crackin on me but only lookin stupid tryna give advice on s**t i dont give a f**k about!!!
post some stats with that claim. i thought i was one of the swolest dudes in here. ronnie aint got sh*t on me. lol. j/k. but damn i aint expect all the hate and f'ed up responses wit this. you was better off googling it. lol.

So are you actually worried about your fertility or tryna boost it? Theres some s**t like Gaba, Maca, Arginine, Yohibme, and Horny Goat Weed. (spelling is probably off) google that kinda stuff if you lookin to increase it.

Not sure of over the counter test booster do anything at all. And if they do work as soon as you stop taking them your test levels go down and estrogen goes up. need to cycle it. hope that helps.
 8 years ago '05        #32
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
"Test boosters" and all that crap don't work. Its called the Placebo effect. That's what makes you feel "like an animal". If someone swapped that over-priced creatine with other arbitrary 'natural' herbs with Kool-Aid I guarantee you'd feel the same. I'm not trying to flame you, but its funny/sad how these companies can claim whatever they want. Test booster?! By what time of magic does it do this without having to go through the FDA? Sorry buddy but you've been wasting your money. Should just spend the little extra money and get the real stuff. But educate yourself thoroughly before taking it.
 8 years ago '06        #33
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 King Dutch said:
post some stats with that claim. i thought i was one of the swolest dudes in here. ronnie aint got sh*t on me. lol. j/k. but damn i aint expect all the hate and f'ed up responses wit this. you was better off googling it. lol.

So are you actually worried about your fertility or tryna boost it? Theres some s**t like Gaba, Maca, Arginine, Yohibme, and Horny Goat Weed. (spelling is probably off) google that kinda stuff if you lookin to increase it.

Not sure of over the counter test booster do anything at all. And if they do work as soon as you stop taking them your test levels go down and estrogen goes up. need to cycle it. hope that helps.

thanx man lol. but imma lookin into the gaba, maca and the others u suggested thanx
 8 years ago '06        #34
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 YoungerHov said:
"Test boosters" and all that crap don't work. Its called the Placebo effect. That's what makes you feel "like an animal". If someone swapped that over-priced creatine with other arbitrary 'natural' herbs with Kool-Aid I guarantee you'd feel the same. I'm not trying to flame you, but its funny/sad how these companies can claim whatever they want. Test booster?! By what time of magic does it do this without having to go through the FDA? Sorry buddy but you've been wasting your money. Should just spend the little extra money and get the real stuff. But educate yourself thoroughly before taking it.
thanx but i aint messin wit da real deal!!! imma look it up if the side effects aint horrendous ill think about it!!
 8 years ago '06        #35
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Temerity said:
lmfao i had to actually research it myself rather than to get others to do it. Why you so angry anywas. Oh wait...
ok s**t head i didnt need nobody to look it up, if they already had knowledg on it i wouldve appreciated the advice, go eat a d*ck b**ch and get a life
 8 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 NOCCOWT said:
ok s**t head i didnt need nobody to look it up, if they already had knowledg on it i wouldve appreciated the advice, go eat a d*ck b**ch and get a life
There's that roid rage from the Muscletech cryotest.........
 8 years ago '04        #37
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
If you want a simple answer.NO. They wont f**k with your fertility.

And you can think what you want, test boosters dont do much. Yes you will gain marginal strength increases but dont expect to turn into a beast..
 8 years ago '06        #39
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
There's that roid rage from the Muscletech cryotest.........
im on my way to the gym but here goes those wack a.ss wannabe be jokes from this f**got
 8 years ago '06        #40
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts OP
space
space
?????????????? do u have a life?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy