Clash Of The '04 Titans Pt. 2: Rivers @ Manning (09 Version, SD @ NYG, 11/8/09)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #901
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 The Doomship said:
understandable...

I just start with the runningbacks tho..

AT THE MOMENT..Jacobs and Bradshaw >>>LT and Sproles

Manningham, Smith, Nicks >>> VJ, Floyd, Gates

I swear on everything I love PR makes our recievers look better than they are...

but thats just my take...ether way..the game lived up to the hype and was completely worth me damn near losing my mind...
i think eli is possibly a big reason why our receivers are looking as good as they are.

and the game was good, intense and f**kin heartbreaking.

everyones laughing at the giants but i refuse to give up on them, we looked better than we have in a month, have shown that we can right the ship, improved.
 11-09-2009, 12:14 AM         #902
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
ya'll like that a.ss...

[pic - click to view]

11-09-2009, 12:19 AM         #903
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
i think eli is possibly a big reason why our receivers are looking as good as they are.

and the game was good, intense and f**kin heartbreaking.

everyones laughing at the giants but i refuse to give up on them, we looked better than we have in a month, have shown that we can right the ship, improved.

Yeah, the so-called experts will all pile-on y'all tomorrow like yall lost badly to an awful team...but what i saw was a game that nearly went the other way and ANOTHER D-line that embarrased our O-line...

katalist said:
Rivers would make the Rams, Lions or Bucs decent teams, dude is beast.

The rest of his team better step it up or he gonna get tired later on in the year. He cant save the team every game. Give the man some help
O-line please...I've watched every game this year and he has to make too many plays under presure...I've seen better blocking on much worse teams...
 11-09-2009, 12:22 AM         #904
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Doomship said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao, naw...that's funny what ya'll doing...i'm even getting a laugh on how u dudes find that pic, but i'm not no fruity pebble n*gga

1hundred
 8 years ago '04        #905
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 bangab**ch said:
he had that face when K1 dropped that big a.ss doo doo stain on him.

[pic - click to view]

NYGallday said:

n*gga lookin like a broke a.ss pusha t from the clipse haha

[pic - click to view]

oh s**t
 8 years ago '05        #906
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
mannnnn that game was sickkkkkkk

nfc beast? lmao
 11-09-2009, 12:32 AM         #907
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, naw...that's funny what ya'll doing...i'm even getting a laugh on how u dudes find that pic, but i'm not no fruity pebble n*gga

1hundred
just stfu...
 8 years ago '04        #908
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 braided_upwimp said:
now devide them, 7000 post from 5 yrs?? i recently started coming on here alot, cause during them games i started going back and forth, besides all i do is get music from here...but yea, ya'll some nerds wtf!!! ya'll think ya'll are
Man haven't you lost enough today?

you do realize each time you post you pretty much make yourself look like even more of a jack a.ss than you already were. you know this right?

looking all emo in that picture like you just got denied the opportunity to be in pretty ricky video man get the f**k out of here........
 11-09-2009, 12:56 AM         #909
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyways...in the end...

Both teams have the QB they want and would prolly RATHER have...cuz if i could have it any other way I wouldnt even change it...I like PR....y'all like Eli...

respect...

[pic - click to view]

:cool:
 8 years ago '04        #910
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:

you do realize each time you post you pretty much make yourself look like even more of a jack a.ss than you already were. you know this right?

looking all emo in that picture like you just got denied the opportunity to be in pretty ricky video man get the f**k out of here........
 11-09-2009, 01:45 AM         #911
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED

Last edited by k3llz; 11-09-2009 at 01:47 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #912
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 braided_uppimp said:

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

[pic - click to view]

that was cute..

"i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you"

how do you know whats in his wallet? and your commenting on his looks now?

wait so your from New Orleans and you rep the chargers? damn you really lost..
 8 years ago '05        #913
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 braided_uppimp said:

why are you so mad?
 11-09-2009, 02:09 AM         #914
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
why are you so mad?
no, i'm not mad...i didn't wanna sound mad, i feel marvelous
 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM         #915
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

that was cute..

"i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you"

how do you know whats in his wallet? and your commenting on his looks now?

wait so your from New Orleans and you rep the chargers? damn you really lost..
i been a Chargers fan though, i bet a couple hundreds on Broncos in a playoff game and went back and forth in the thread with some guy, n*ggaz saying i'm not a Chargers fan lmao i can careless

money is money, f**k the dumbs**t, u mean to tell me if your division rival had a shot to win a game you wouldn't put money on it???

money > my favorite team, sorry but that's how it is...can't be loyal to a f**king organization like Chargers or Broncos who really don't give a f**k about them

i'm out, got work 2morrow and it's pass my bedtime

Last edited by k3llz; 11-09-2009 at 02:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #916
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

lol what a tough guy

I am not taking anything serious, I am actually doing the opposite by making fun of you for making yourself look like a dumb a.ss when you said you were a Broncos fan back in 06 and now you are a Chargers fan somethings wrong with that and than you try and defend yourself trying to cover up the fact that I just made you look real dumb in this post by saying you just bet on them and thats all and by doing that each time you post your just making it harder for yourself to come back and post anything on this board, face it nobody takes you seriously anymore son....

and don't say you don't care because your on this site for a reason to talk sports and now when you post your credibility is gone, so its pointless for you to post here anymore might as well start registering that new alias. Whos the one taking it serious? this is funny as hell to me lmao but its obviously getting to you because your sittin there taking a half an hour or hour after I post taking forever to reply trying to conjure up some kind of "comeback" but instead you post something like this and continue to ether yourself even more by listing reasons why you think your better than me when you have no idea what I do or who I am and than you challenge me to a boxing match wow what a joke...man just stop posting cause your a f**ken bum.

Last edited by K1; 11-09-2009 at 02:21 AM..
 11-09-2009, 02:24 AM         #917
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
lol what a tough guy

I am not taking anything serious, I am actually doing the opposite by making fun of you for making yourself look like a dumb a.ss when you said you were a Broncos fan back in 06 and now you are a Chargers fan somethings wrong with that and than you try and defend yourself trying to cover up the fact that I just made you look real dumb in this post by saying you just bet on them and thats all and by doing that each time you post your just making it harder for yourself to come back and post anything on this board, face it nobody takes you seriously anymore son....

and don't say you don't care because your on this site for a reason to talk sports and now when you post your credibility is gone, so its pointless for you to post here anymore might as well start registering that new alias. Whos the one taking it serious? this is funny as hell to me lmao but its obviously getting to you because your sittin there taking a half an hour or hour after I post taking forever to reply trying to conjure up some kind of "comeback" but instead you post something like this and continue to ether yourself even more by listing reasons why you think your better than me and challenging me to a boxing match wow what a joke...man just stop posting cause your a f**ken bum.
think about it though, CREDIBILITY...

ON A MUTHAf**kING MESSAGE BOARD, i don't know you, u don't know me..people don't know me, GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ON A BOARD?? I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF THRU A SCREEN...if a dude calls me a liar to my face, i'll snuff the f**k out of that person, point blank range...but yea i'm looking for credibility on a message board, CHILD PLEASE!!!

you want props i'm going give you some, that's what u striving for right?
 8 years ago '04        #918
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 braided_upchimp said:
i'm out, got work 2morrow and it's pass my bedtime
 braided_upgimp said:
think about it though, CREDIBILITY...

ON A MUTHAf**kING MESSAGE BOARD, i don't know you, u don't know me..people don't know me, GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ON A BOARD?? I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF THRU A SCREEN...if a dude calls me a liar to my face, i'll snuff the f**k out of that person, point blank range...but yea i'm looking for credibility on a message board, CHILD PLEASE!!!

you want props i'm going give you some, that's what u striving for right?
easy with the caps there buddy:angry12:

[pic - click to view]

I thought you were done? go to bed already s**t your a joke, I am done with you. your done on this board anyway go make your new alias. I would continue to make you look dumb but you do a pretty good job of doing it to yourself. I look forward to seeing your new alias posting in a chargers or broncos or falcons or lakers or gators game thread soon :greetings10:

Last edited by K1; 11-09-2009 at 02:35 AM..
 11-09-2009, 02:35 AM         #919
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
easy with the caps there buddy:angry12:

[pic - click to view]

your a joke, I am done with you. your done on this board anyway go make your new alias. I would continue to make you look dumb but you do a pretty good job of it yourself. I look forward to seeing your new alias post in a chargers game thread soon :greetings10:
no for real think about it though, think about it, credibility on message board

good night for real, i'm tired as a muthaf**ka
 8 years ago '04        #920
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
no for real think about it though, think about it, credibility on message board

good night for real, i'm tired as a muthaf**ka
don't say good night to me f**got

go to sleep, log off and never post again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago