Clash Of The '04 Titans Pt. 2: Rivers @ Manning (09 Version, SD @ NYG, 11/8/09)

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #901
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
mannnnn that game was sickkkkkkk

nfc beast? lmao
 11-08-2009, 11:32 PM         #902
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, naw...that's funny what ya'll doing...i'm even getting a laugh on how u dudes find that pic, but i'm not no fruity pebble n*gga

1hundred
just stfu...
 9 years ago '04        #903
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 braided_upwimp said:
now devide them, 7000 post from 5 yrs?? i recently started coming on here alot, cause during them games i started going back and forth, besides all i do is get music from here...but yea, ya'll some nerds wtf!!! ya'll think ya'll are
Man haven't you lost enough today?

you do realize each time you post you pretty much make yourself look like even more of a jack a.ss than you already were. you know this right?

looking all emo in that picture like you just got denied the opportunity to be in pretty ricky video man get the f**k out of here........
 11-08-2009, 11:56 PM         #904
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyways...in the end...

Both teams have the QB they want and would prolly RATHER have...cuz if i could have it any other way I wouldnt even change it...I like PR....y'all like Eli...

respect...






[pic - click to view]




:cool:
 9 years ago '04        #905
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
 K1Entertainment said:
Man haven't you lost enough today?

you do realize each time you post you pretty much make yourself look like even more of a jack a.ss than you already were. you know this right?

looking all emo in that picture like you just got denied the opportunity to be in pretty ricky video man get the f**k out of here........
 11-09-2009, 12:45 AM         #906
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Man haven't you lost enough today?

you do realize each time you post you pretty much make yourself look like even more of a jack a.ss than you already were. you know this right?

looking all emo in that picture like you just got denied the opportunity to be in pretty ricky video man get the f**k out of here........
how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED


Last edited by k3llz; 11-09-2009 at 12:47 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #907
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 braided_uppimp said:
how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED

[pic - click to view]



that was cute..

"i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you"

how do you know whats in his wallet? and your commenting on his looks now?

wait so your from New Orleans and you rep the chargers? damn you really lost..




  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 9 years ago '05        #908
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3931 3931
 braided_uppimp said:
how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED
why are you so mad?
 11-09-2009, 01:09 AM         #909
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
why are you so mad?
no, i'm not mad...i didn't wanna sound mad, i feel marvelous
 11-09-2009, 01:12 AM         #910
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]



that was cute..

"i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you"

how do you know whats in his wallet? and your commenting on his looks now?

wait so your from New Orleans and you rep the chargers? damn you really lost..
i been a Chargers fan though, i bet a couple hundreds on Broncos in a playoff game and went back and forth in the thread with some guy, n*ggaz saying i'm not a Chargers fan lmao i can careless

money is money, f**k the dumbs**t, u mean to tell me if your division rival had a shot to win a game you wouldn't put money on it???

money > my favorite team, sorry but that's how it is...can't be loyal to a f**king organization like Chargers or Broncos who really don't give a f**k about them

i'm out, got work 2morrow and it's pass my bedtime


Last edited by k3llz; 11-09-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #911
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 braided_uppimp said:
how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED
lol what a tough guy

I am not taking anything serious, I am actually doing the opposite by making fun of you for making yourself look like a dumb a.ss when you said you were a Broncos fan back in 06 and now you are a Chargers fan somethings wrong with that and than you try and defend yourself trying to cover up the fact that I just made you look real dumb in this post by saying you just bet on them and thats all and by doing that each time you post your just making it harder for yourself to come back and post anything on this board, face it nobody takes you seriously anymore son....

and don't say you don't care because your on this site for a reason to talk sports and now when you post your credibility is gone, so its pointless for you to post here anymore might as well start registering that new alias. Whos the one taking it serious? this is funny as hell to me lmao but its obviously getting to you because your sittin there taking a half an hour or hour after I post taking forever to reply trying to conjure up some kind of "comeback" but instead you post something like this and continue to ether yourself even more by listing reasons why you think your better than me when you have no idea what I do or who I am and than you challenge me to a boxing match wow what a joke...man just stop posting cause your a f**ken bum.


Last edited by K1; 11-09-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 11-09-2009, 01:24 AM         #912
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
lol what a tough guy

I am not taking anything serious, I am actually doing the opposite by making fun of you for making yourself look like a dumb a.ss when you said you were a Broncos fan back in 06 and now you are a Chargers fan somethings wrong with that and than you try and defend yourself trying to cover up the fact that I just made you look real dumb in this post by saying you just bet on them and thats all and by doing that each time you post your just making it harder for yourself to come back and post anything on this board, face it nobody takes you seriously anymore son....

and don't say you don't care because your on this site for a reason to talk sports and now when you post your credibility is gone, so its pointless for you to post here anymore might as well start registering that new alias. Whos the one taking it serious? this is funny as hell to me lmao but its obviously getting to you because your sittin there taking a half an hour or hour after I post taking forever to reply trying to conjure up some kind of "comeback" but instead you post something like this and continue to ether yourself even more by listing reasons why you think your better than me and challenging me to a boxing match wow what a joke...man just stop posting cause your a f**ken bum.
think about it though, CREDIBILITY...




ON A MUTHAf**kING MESSAGE BOARD, i don't know you, u don't know me..people don't know me, GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ON A BOARD?? I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF THRU A SCREEN...if a dude calls me a liar to my face, i'll snuff the f**k out of that person, point blank range...but yea i'm looking for credibility on a message board, CHILD PLEASE!!!


you want props i'm going give you some, that's what u striving for right?
 9 years ago '04        #913
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 braided_upchimp said:
i'm out, got work 2morrow and it's pass my bedtime
 braided_upgimp said:
think about it though, CREDIBILITY...




ON A MUTHAf**kING MESSAGE BOARD, i don't know you, u don't know me..people don't know me, GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ON A BOARD?? I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF THRU A SCREEN...if a dude calls me a liar to my face, i'll snuff the f**k out of that person, point blank range...but yea i'm looking for credibility on a message board, CHILD PLEASE!!!


you want props i'm going give you some, that's what u striving for right?
easy with the caps there buddy:angry12:


[pic - click to view]













I thought you were done? go to bed already s**t your a joke, I am done with you. your done on this board anyway go make your new alias. I would continue to make you look dumb but you do a pretty good job of doing it to yourself. I look forward to seeing your new alias posting in a chargers or broncos or falcons or lakers or gators game thread soon :greetings10:


Last edited by K1; 11-09-2009 at 01:35 AM..
 11-09-2009, 01:35 AM         #914
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
easy with the caps there buddy:angry12:


[pic - click to view]













your a joke, I am done with you. your done on this board anyway go make your new alias. I would continue to make you look dumb but you do a pretty good job of it yourself. I look forward to seeing your new alias post in a chargers game thread soon :greetings10:
no for real think about it though, think about it, credibility on message board


good night for real, i'm tired as a muthaf**ka
 9 years ago '04        #915
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 braided_uppimp said:
no for real think about it though, think about it, credibility on message board


good night for real, i'm tired as a muthaf**ka
don't say good night to me f**got

go to sleep, log off and never post again.
 9 years ago '05        #916
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3931 3931
 braided_uppimp said:
i been a Chargers fan though, i bet a couple hundreds on Broncos in a playoff game and went back and forth in the thread with some guy, n*ggaz saying i'm not a Chargers fan lmao i can careless
It's I couldn't care less dummy
 9 years ago '05        #917
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3931 3931
 The Doomship said:
Anyways...in the end...

Both teams have the QB they want and would prolly RATHER have...cuz if i could have it any other way I wouldnt even change it...I like PR....y'all like Eli...

respect...

:cool:
I am halfway through the book Ralph Vacchiano rote about Eli Manning and how the Giants, if they didn't think they had a shot a Manning, would have drafted Big Ben. They had a deal set up with the Browns to move back to the 7 spot I believe.
 9 years ago '05        #918
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
smh at giant fans who are blaming the punter

blame ur wack a.ss d.. rivers carved up your d in like a minute and took it 80 yards down
or blame ur offense which couldn't score from the 5 yard line
 11-09-2009, 08:21 AM         #919
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
how the f**k you can lose on a message board? u really taking this serious

i make more money than you, i look better than you, i f**k more b**ches than you, and your team going lose tomorrow, if u seen me in person u wouldn't say s**t, cause i'd break your face...if u don't think i can...get at me we can schedule something...they have a local boxing ring where i'm from...i'd beat the s**t of you

the lifestyles ya'll living on here, i'm living in real life, so why be mad...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD...i haven't lost s**t...u live in Denver, i'm New Orleans idk what the f**k u taking this serious for...niccaz mad cause i lost money on the Broncos , i'm the f**king one that should be mad nicca...don't lose any sleep on this s**t, it's not that serious

once again for you blind muthaf**kas, Lakers/Chargers/Gators

WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A f**k

LMAO @ EMO GOOD ONE, 1 HUNDRED



[pic - click to view]






Im a lifelong Bolts fan from San Diego, and no bolts fan would ever refer to Broncos as "we"
 11-09-2009, 09:26 AM         #920
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
don't say good night to me f**got

go to sleep, log off and never post again.
i shouldn't post on here, because i lost credibility...








on a message board???? you dudes r trippin, i'm going be here and continue to be here reppin "MY" Chargers, "MY" Lakers, "MY" Gators, until this f**king board crash, 1 hunnid
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy