Clash Of The '04 Titans Pt. 2: Rivers @ Manning (09 Version, SD @ NYG, 11/8/09)

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #821
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558

[pic - click to view]





  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 9 years ago '04        #822
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3862 3862
 HotepSuns said:
no i wouldn't be saying the same thing....1 drive doesn't negate a whole body of work...that's idiotic....you want to take away from what our offense didn't do to put the blame on the defense?....phillip rivers is a great qb...you can only give him so many chances to beat you...


it's the exact reason i don't s**t on the skins defense...because they actually have a good defense...they don't lose because of the defense...they lose because they have no offense....it's called...CONTEXT....try using it,instead of being a bias fan...
nowhere did i say that they didnt play great, i said Corey Webster cost them that game and that they flopped when it mattered most is a fact, so nobody is gonna remember that the defense played great for the first 3 quarters...this the 2nd time in this thread that one of yall draws conclusions from s**t that i didnt say...reading comprehension, u should try it dude...

so ur sayin that the 58 minutes of great defense means more than the 2 minutes of giving the game away??? if thats ur attitude then yall deserve to lose the rest of your games this season in this fashion u will prolly be happy that the defense played great only to let it slip away in the final seconds
 11-08-2009, 06:14 PM         #823
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
kraYz13, chctynig2804, Syphernix, Ghettoquiz, BlastttOFF, Haitian Monsta, RJ96, biggsteel, peterpiper78, braided_uppimp.

he still here
Lol..he ghost though..hasnt posted a single word after K1 post Lmaoooo


whats e-beef...e-beef is when i see you gurantee i will not see you,one mo time


smh braided was sayin he will whoop another man a.ss over the internet..thats when u kno u losing
 11-08-2009, 06:20 PM         #824
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i think that ether needs its own thread...
 9 years ago '07        #825
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 Truth B T0ld said:
rivers!
seriously?




  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 11-08-2009, 06:24 PM         #826
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
nowhere did i say that they didnt play great, i said Corey Webster cost them that game and that they flopped when it mattered most is a fact, so nobody is gonna remember that the defense played great for the first 3 quarters...this the 2nd time in this thread that one of yall draws conclusions from s**t that i didnt say...reading comprehension, u should try it dude...

so ur sayin that the 58 minutes of great defense means more than the 2 minutes of giving the game away??? if thats ur attitude then yall deserve to lose the rest of your games this season in this fashion u will prolly be happy that the defense played great only to let it slip away in the final seconds


YOUR reading comprehension is faulty...you blaming the game soely on corey webster is asinine...especially if you watched the game,and how it played out...and this is a team game...the offense doesn't punch it in AFTER the defense came up with a big turnover inside the ten to put the game away...saying the defense flopped on the opposite end,after having come up with 2 big stops in the 4th is again asinine...you want to negate the context of how the game played out to focus soely on the last drive...as if everything before that didn't play a factor into what happened....THIS IS WHERE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS DUMB....


i'm saying that I,and any other intelligent person looks at the entire game...not just the last drive to determine anything concerning flopping....


you're probably the kid laughing it up at a defense that allows a td,when their offense throws an int 10 yds from their goal line..."oh ha ha their defense flopped"....stop it...
 9 years ago '05        #827
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]



Tell em why you mad mcnutty!
 9 years ago '05        #828
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 K1Entertainment said:
I know right damn I better board up my doors and windows




you are the lamest dude on boxden go sit down in a corner now please


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


Ether of teh year
 9 years ago '05        #829
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
4-4 for the chargers lolz
 9 years ago '04        #830
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3862 3862
 HotepSuns said:
YOUR reading comprehension is faulty...you blaming the game soely on corey webster is asinine...especially if you watched the game,and how it played out...and this is a team game...the offense doesn't punch it in AFTER the defense came up with a big turnover inside the ten to put the game away...saying the defense flopped on the opposite end,after having come up with 2 big stops in the 4th is again asinine...you want to negate the context of how the game played out to focus soely on the last drive...as if everything before that didn't play a factor into what happened....THIS IS WHERE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS DUMB....


i'm saying that I,and any other intelligent person looks at the entire game...not just the last drive to determine anything concerning flopping....


you're probably the kid laughing it up at a defense that allows a td,when their offense throws an int 10 yds from their goal line..."oh ha ha their defense flopped"....stop it...
i'm done arguin wit u about it cuz ur arguin about stuff that doesnt matter, even Rick said the D gave the game away...they flopped in the final 2 minutes, end of story...u have no argument against that, u can say all you want about how they played prior to it but bottom line is they dropped the ball when they had a chance to get yet another stop like they had been doin previously in the end which=FLOPPING AT THE END OF THE GAME...and no try again n*gga tryin to be clever and shyt, there's a huge difference b/w ur offense puttin u in a bad position and a team bein on THEIR OWN 20 and drivin 80 yards in 2 minutes to beat you so keep reachin buddy because what i'm sayin is true and i dont see how u can disprove that

i dont see how hard that is to understand
 9 years ago '07        #831
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm done arguin wit u about it cuz ur arguin about stuff that doesnt matter, even Rick said the D gave the game away...they flopped in the final 2 minutes, end of story...u have no argument against that, u can say all you want about how they played prior to it but bottom line is they dropped the ball when they had a chance to get yet another stop like they had been doin previously in the end which=FLOPPING AT THE END OF THE GAME...and no try again n*gga tryin to be clever and shyt, there's a huge difference b/w ur offense puttin u in a bad position and a team bein on THEIR OWN 20 and drivin 80 yards in 2 minutes to beat you so keep reachin buddy because what i'm sayin is true and i dont see how u can disprove that

i dont see how hard that is to understand
im on the greyhound now motherf**ker wit my ak
 11-08-2009, 06:38 PM         #832
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm done arguin wit u about it cuz ur arguin about stuff that doesnt matter, even Rick said the D gave the game away...they flopped in the final 2 minutes, end of story...u have no argument against that, u can say all you want about how they played prior to it but bottom line is they dropped the ball when they had a chance to get yet another stop like they had been doin previously in the end which=FLOPPING AT THE END OF THE GAME...and no try again n*gga tryin to be clever and shyt, there's a huge difference b/w ur offense puttin u in a bad position and a team bein on THEIR OWN 20 and drivin 80 yards in 2 minutes to beat you so keep reachin buddy because what i'm sayin is true and i dont see how u can disprove that

i dont see how hard that is to understand


@stuff that doesn't matter...yeah you're right...us not going for a td,instead of playing it safe for a fg played no part in the eventual game winning td drive by the chargers.....you're a genius buddy....:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #833
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3862 3862
 HotepSuns said:
@stuff that doesn't matter...yeah you're right...us not going for a td,instead of playing it safe for a fg played no part in the eventual game winning td drive by the chargers.....you're a genius buddy....:agreement6:
whats funnier is that ur actin like the Giants were guaranteed to score the TD...and once more, still doesnt change the fact that ur defense gave up 80 yards in 2 minutes to LOSE THE GAME nice try again tho homie
 11-08-2009, 06:47 PM         #834
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
whats funnier is that ur actin like the Giants were guaranteed to score the TD...and once more, still doesnt change the fact that ur defense gave up 80 yards in 2 minutes to LOSE THE GAME nice try again tho homie


again READING COMPREHENSION....we didn't attempt to go for the td...we played it safe to SPECIFICALLY go for the fg...which by no coincidence has been our biggest problem this year...getting td's in the red zone...but hey....these things just don't matter.....it's better if we just make a real general comment like...."it's all corey websters fault,and the defense flopped"....
 9 years ago '07        #835
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
so uh yea

how bout brandon spikes from florida
 9 years ago '09        #836
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Syphernix said:
so uh yea

how bout brandon spikes from florida
i like rolando mcclain from alabama
 9 years ago '07        #837
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 PabloDiablo said:
i like rolando mcclain from alabama
not familiar

is he a olb or ilb
 9 years ago '04        #838
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3862 3862
 HotepSuns said:
again READING COMPREHENSION....we didn't attempt to go for the td...we played it safe to SPECIFICALLY go for the fg...which by no coincidence has been our biggest problem this year...getting td's in the red zone...but hey....these things just don't matter.....it's better if we just make a real general comment like...."it's all corey websters fault,and the defense flopped"....
i know they didnt go for the TD but ur talkin like if they had've gone for it they woulda made it, thats all i was sayin and u got the nerve to say my reading comprehension is bad...i watched the same game that u did and again i said the defense flopped AT THE END!!!! which they did...but knowing you, u prolly still wont understand what im sayin

u will prolly interpret what i jus said as me sayin the defense was bad the whole game
 9 years ago '07        #839
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 Syphernix said:
so uh yea

how bout brandon spikes from florida
hes active, very promising but thats college ball, i bet no one expected reggie bush to flop this hard.




  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 9 years ago '09        #840
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
How did the Giants go from being number 1 in the power rankings to being on a 4 game losing streak? Giants are DONE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy