Clash Of The '04 Titans Pt. 2: Rivers @ Manning (09 Version, SD @ NYG, 11/8/09)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #821
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 NYGallday said:
lol braidedup

that n*gga went ghost...

WHATS E-BEEF...E-BEEF IS WHEN YOU MAKE YA enemy LOG OFF AND GO TO SLEEP...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
kraYz13, chctynig2804, Syphernix, Ghettoquiz, BlastttOFF, Haitian Monsta, RJ96, biggsteel, peterpiper78, braided_uppimp.

he still here
 8 years ago '07        #822
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #823
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 HotepSuns said:
no i wouldn't be saying the same thing....1 drive doesn't negate a whole body of work...that's idiotic....you want to take away from what our offense didn't do to put the blame on the defense?....phillip rivers is a great qb...you can only give him so many chances to beat you...

it's the exact reason i don't s**t on the skins defense...because they actually have a good defense...they don't lose because of the defense...they lose because they have no offense....it's called...CONTEXT....try using it,instead of being a bias fan...
nowhere did i say that they didnt play great, i said Corey Webster cost them that game and that they flopped when it mattered most is a fact, so nobody is gonna remember that the defense played great for the first 3 quarters...this the 2nd time in this thread that one of yall draws conclusions from s**t that i didnt say...reading comprehension, u should try it dude...

so ur sayin that the 58 minutes of great defense means more than the 2 minutes of giving the game away??? if thats ur attitude then yall deserve to lose the rest of your games this season in this fashion u will prolly be happy that the defense played great only to let it slip away in the final seconds
 11-08-2009, 07:14 PM         #824
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
kraYz13, chctynig2804, Syphernix, Ghettoquiz, BlastttOFF, Haitian Monsta, RJ96, biggsteel, peterpiper78, braided_uppimp.

he still here
Lol..he ghost though..hasnt posted a single word after K1 post Lmaoooo

whats e-beef...e-beef is when i see you gurantee i will not see you,one mo time

smh braided was sayin he will whoop another man a.ss over the internet..thats when u kno u losing
 8 years ago '06        #825
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,357 | Props total: 5559 5559
braided_uppimp needs not to to show his posts in in the sports section until he makes a new name.
 11-08-2009, 07:20 PM         #826
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i think that ether needs its own thread...
 8 years ago '07        #827
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
rivers!
seriously?
 11-08-2009, 07:24 PM         #828
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
nowhere did i say that they didnt play great, i said Corey Webster cost them that game and that they flopped when it mattered most is a fact, so nobody is gonna remember that the defense played great for the first 3 quarters...this the 2nd time in this thread that one of yall draws conclusions from s**t that i didnt say...reading comprehension, u should try it dude...

so ur sayin that the 58 minutes of great defense means more than the 2 minutes of giving the game away??? if thats ur attitude then yall deserve to lose the rest of your games this season in this fashion u will prolly be happy that the defense played great only to let it slip away in the final seconds

YOUR reading comprehension is faulty...you blaming the game soely on corey webster is asinine...especially if you watched the game,and how it played out...and this is a team game...the offense doesn't punch it in AFTER the defense came up with a big turnover inside the ten to put the game away...saying the defense flopped on the opposite end,after having come up with 2 big stops in the 4th is again asinine...you want to negate the context of how the game played out to focus soely on the last drive...as if everything before that didn't play a factor into what happened....THIS IS WHERE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS DUMB....

i'm saying that I,and any other intelligent person looks at the entire game...not just the last drive to determine anything concerning flopping....

you're probably the kid laughing it up at a defense that allows a td,when their offense throws an int 10 yds from their goal line..."oh ha ha their defense flopped"....stop it...
 8 years ago '05        #829
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

Tell em why you mad mcnutty!
 8 years ago '05        #830
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I know right damn I better board up my doors and windows

you are the lamest dude on boxden go sit down in a corner now please

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ether of teh year
 8 years ago '05        #831
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
4-4 for the chargers lolz
 8 years ago '04        #832
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
YOUR reading comprehension is faulty...you blaming the game soely on corey webster is asinine...especially if you watched the game,and how it played out...and this is a team game...the offense doesn't punch it in AFTER the defense came up with a big turnover inside the ten to put the game away...saying the defense flopped on the opposite end,after having come up with 2 big stops in the 4th is again asinine...you want to negate the context of how the game played out to focus soely on the last drive...as if everything before that didn't play a factor into what happened....THIS IS WHERE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS DUMB....

i'm saying that I,and any other intelligent person looks at the entire game...not just the last drive to determine anything concerning flopping....

you're probably the kid laughing it up at a defense that allows a td,when their offense throws an int 10 yds from their goal line..."oh ha ha their defense flopped"....stop it...
i'm done arguin wit u about it cuz ur arguin about stuff that doesnt matter, even Rick said the D gave the game away...they flopped in the final 2 minutes, end of story...u have no argument against that, u can say all you want about how they played prior to it but bottom line is they dropped the ball when they had a chance to get yet another stop like they had been doin previously in the end which=FLOPPING AT THE END OF THE GAME...and no try again n*gga tryin to be clever and shyt, there's a huge difference b/w ur offense puttin u in a bad position and a team bein on THEIR OWN 20 and drivin 80 yards in 2 minutes to beat you so keep reachin buddy because what i'm sayin is true and i dont see how u can disprove that

i dont see how hard that is to understand
 8 years ago '07        #833
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm done arguin wit u about it cuz ur arguin about stuff that doesnt matter, even Rick said the D gave the game away...they flopped in the final 2 minutes, end of story...u have no argument against that, u can say all you want about how they played prior to it but bottom line is they dropped the ball when they had a chance to get yet another stop like they had been doin previously in the end which=FLOPPING AT THE END OF THE GAME...and no try again n*gga tryin to be clever and shyt, there's a huge difference b/w ur offense puttin u in a bad position and a team bein on THEIR OWN 20 and drivin 80 yards in 2 minutes to beat you so keep reachin buddy because what i'm sayin is true and i dont see how u can disprove that

im on the greyhound now motherf**ker wit my ak
 11-08-2009, 07:38 PM         #834
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

@stuff that doesn't matter...yeah you're right...us not going for a td,instead of playing it safe for a fg played no part in the eventual game winning td drive by the chargers.....you're a genius buddy....:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #835
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
@stuff that doesn't matter...yeah you're right...us not going for a td,instead of playing it safe for a fg played no part in the eventual game winning td drive by the chargers.....you're a genius buddy....:agreement6:
whats funnier is that ur actin like the Giants were guaranteed to score the TD...and once more, still doesnt change the fact that ur defense gave up 80 yards in 2 minutes to LOSE THE GAME nice try again tho homie
 11-08-2009, 07:47 PM         #836
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
whats funnier is that ur actin like the Giants were guaranteed to score the TD...and once more, still doesnt change the fact that ur defense gave up 80 yards in 2 minutes to LOSE THE GAME nice try again tho homie

again READING COMPREHENSION....we didn't attempt to go for the td...we played it safe to SPECIFICALLY go for the fg...which by no coincidence has been our biggest problem this year...getting td's in the red zone...but hey....these things just don't matter.....it's better if we just make a real general comment like...."it's all corey websters fault,and the defense flopped"....
 8 years ago '07        #837
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
so uh yea

how bout brandon spikes from florida
 8 years ago '09        #838
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Syphernix said:
so uh yea

how bout brandon spikes from florida
i like rolando mcclain from alabama
 8 years ago '07        #839
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
i like rolando mcclain from alabama
not familiar

is he a olb or ilb
 8 years ago '04        #840
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
again READING COMPREHENSION....we didn't attempt to go for the td...we played it safe to SPECIFICALLY go for the fg...which by no coincidence has been our biggest problem this year...getting td's in the red zone...but hey....these things just don't matter.....it's better if we just make a real general comment like...."it's all corey websters fault,and the defense flopped"....
i know they didnt go for the TD but ur talkin like if they had've gone for it they woulda made it, thats all i was sayin and u got the nerve to say my reading comprehension is bad...i watched the same game that u did and again i said the defense flopped AT THE END!!!! which they did...but knowing you, u prolly still wont understand what im sayin

u will prolly interpret what i jus said as me sayin the defense was bad the whole game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy