Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
champ215 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 337 337
Ya'll forgot Chris Paul is still gangsta expecially when he punched Julius Hodge in the nuts.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 young clyde said:
rondo's a b**ch.

I know yall remember what happened when he tried that s**t on kobe

don't make me youtube that s**t
Why Lakers fans always think that's something to brag about? Maybe itj ust makes them forget about the 08 finals No one's scared of Kobe's b**ch a.ss except the white girls in Colorado
 8 years ago '09        #63
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3503 3503
Look at all the celtic stan f**gots coming outta the woodwork to ride for their babyfaced b**ch a.ss point guard. f**king pus*y a.ss n*ggas.
 8 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 beantown85 said:
Why Lakers fans always think that's something to brag about? Maybe itj ust makes them forget about the 08 finals No one's scared of Kobe's b**ch a.ss except the white girls in Colorado

This b**ch always talking about the 08 finals. Your really holding on to that s**t. Get over it n*gga cause your not the champs anymore. f**king f**got
 11-02-2009, 09:40 AM         #65
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was waiting for chris pual to try to punch him in the balls cuz he's so tough
 8 years ago '04        #66
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 beantown85 said:
As a non fan of either team.

The lakers are the 09 champ. They won 4 rings and went to the finals 6 times in this decade and only missed the playoff once while the year before 08 that celtics fans were chanting MVP for kobe and was wearing paper bags over their head. That is alot better than bragging about the only time the celtics made it to the finals in your lifetime. And this is coming from an unbiased opinion.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 11-02-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #67
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
They are both a bunch of b**ch's. CP3 is known to be a whiny sour a.ss who likes to act tough.

And we all know Rondo learned from the best of em on how to act intimidating while being the biggest pus*y on the court.
 11-02-2009, 09:58 AM         #68
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
CP3's body gon be found in a couple days

RIP...he was young and didn't know who he was disrespectin
Our D is so good though Rondo will be out a.ssisting most PG's he faces this season.
 11-02-2009, 09:59 AM         #69
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Look at all the celtic stan f**gots coming outta the woodwork to ride for their babyfaced b**ch a.ss point guard. f**king pus*y a.ss n*ggas.
And the Laker fan to leave out the sports related convo to resort to personal insults.
 8 years ago '07        #70
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Knowledgeable said:
[/ insert you mad gif here /]
 8 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

The lakers are the 09 champ. They won 4 rings and went to the finals 6 times in this decade and only missed the playoff once while the year before 08 that celtics fans were chanting MVP for kobe and was wearing paper bags over their head. That is alot better than bragging about the only time the celtics made it to the finals in your lifetime. And this is coming from an unbiased opinion.

:owned:
 11-02-2009, 10:05 AM         #72
mustafizur123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo is a lil b**ch plain and simple and paul is 100 times better then him!!!
 8 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
And the Laker fan to leave out the sports related convo to resort to personal insults.

Like yall don't do that s**t. f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '05        #74
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1189 1189
 jj01 said:
they both b**ches
hell yeah
 11-02-2009, 10:13 AM         #75
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Like yall don't do that s**t. f**k outta here.
I might call out your team for playing soft but I don't gain anything from calling you out. That's why when I bring up the match ups we have to own your team again you would probably reply with some joke about the Celtics winning 30 games one year.

No need to take this s**t seriously it is basketball f**k head.
 8 years ago '05        #76
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Im not fan of either team but just because a few celtics fans did this s**t, it represents all of them? Ok...
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I might call out your team for playing soft but I don't gain anything from calling you out. That's why when I bring up the match ups we have to own your team again you would probably reply with some joke about the Celtics winning 30 games one year.

No need to take this s**t seriously it is basketball and Im a stupid f**k head.

I agree with the last part.:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 Htown_Koopa said:
Im not fan of either team but just because a few celtics fans did this s**t, it represents all of them? Ok...
You do realize i was just replying to Beantown, hence the quote. s**t the whole, "they only went to the finals once in YOUR lifetime" made it clear i was talking to him. I just use the paper bag and MVP chant incident to let him remember that the Celtics were trash in 2007 season.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 11-02-2009 at 10:57 AM..
 11-02-2009, 10:51 AM         #79
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Its a joke, I went to plenty of games (haven't been to the garden since KG came) and never seen anyone wearing a paper bag or any gay a.ss Kobe gear, I actually went to more C's games than Pats and Sox because when a team isn't winning it is easier to see them play.

I wish the seats at Gillete were still empty, parking lot too, s**t better for me.
 11-02-2009, 10:53 AM         #80
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You do realize i was just replying to Beantown, hence the quote.
All Celtics fans get that s**t on here, like we are supposed to be Kobe fans because our team had some bad years. No need to deny the biggest used insult against Boston (which has nothing to do with the games itself)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago