Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 philly337 said:
what a bold call considering the schedule for both teams remaining,the vikes will prob rest their starters at end of year because division is wrapped up, and he already has ap by almost 200
CJ has more rushing yards, receiving yards, doesn't fumble the rock like AP (only 1 fumble), has a 6.42 YPC which is f**king rediculous, and plays for a s**tty team. Sorry but CJ has surpassed AP as the best RB in the league
 8 years ago '06        #162
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 SickBlitz said:
CJ has more rushing yards, receiving yards, doesn't fumble the rock like AP (only 1 fumble), has a 6.42 YPC which is f**king rediculous, and plays for a s**tty team. Sorry but CJ has surpassed AP as the best RB in the league
just like michael turner did last year

but it's all good..hopefully somebody will bump this thread next year.U don't get best back in the league off one good year...ap has been top 2 in rushing all 3 years in the league.....either way i was sayin way to go out on the limb sayin he'll have 300 more yards THIS year
 11-17-2009, 01:17 PM         #163
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody should know if Stephen Jackson was in Johnson's place, he'd get 6 yards and some every time. Dude just thugs his way through the D. Just my two cents.
 8 years ago '04        #164
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
 philly337 said:
just like michael turner did last year

but it's all good..hopefully somebody will bump this thread next year.U don't get best back in the league off one good year...ap has been top 2 in rushing all 3 years in the league.....either way i was sayin way to go out on the limb sayin he'll have 300 more yards THIS year

2008 Stats

Michael Turner 376 carries, 1,699 yards 17 TD's, 4.5 YPC, 4 fumbles
6 catches 41 yards

Adrian Peterson 363 carries, 1,760 yards 10 TD's, 4.9 YPC, 9 fumbles
21 catches, 125 yards
 8 years ago '04        #165
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
Forgot to mention the fact that Chris Johnson leads everyone with yards after contact
 8 years ago '04        #166
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 philly337 said:
what a bold call considering the schedule for both teams remaining,the vikes will prob rest their starters at end of year because division is wrapped up, and he already has ap by almost 200
they will rest their starters dependin on what happens wit the Saints...if they are tied goin into the last week in the season i guarantee you that you see the Vikings starters out on the field Week 17...they arent gonna rest their starters jus cuz they locked up the division, all teams want home-field advantage, thats even more important
 8 years ago '06        #167
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
AP all day I have seen AP turn grown men into lil kids chris johnson will have more rushing yrds this yr than AP because Vikings are a balance team on offense running and passing than last year where they was only a running team

Last edited by marcusaka50; 11-17-2009 at 02:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #168
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
they will rest their starters dependin on what happens wit the Saints...if they are tied goin into the last week in the season i guarantee you that you see the Vikings starters out on the field Week 17...they arent gonna rest their starters jus cuz they locked up the division, all teams want home-field advantage, thats even more important
have u seen the saints schedule?I'm hopin they are close cause i got brees in my fantasy league but i'm pretty sure i'm goin to be benchin brees and startin romo if i get to my chip game cause saints goin to have home field locked up
 8 years ago '06        #169
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 SickBlitz said:

2008 Stats

Michael Turner 376 carries, 1,699 yards 17 TD's, 4.5 YPC, 4 fumbles
6 catches 41 yards

Adrian Peterson 363 carries, 1,760 yards 10 TD's, 4.9 YPC, 9 fumbles
21 catches, 125 yards
i don't understand u point.I know what the stats are...a lot were saying turner > ap and he'd have a better year this year....well...no :greetings10:

same will happen next year with johnson.He'll still be a top back in the 5-10 range..maybe even top 5 put AP will still be in the #1 or #2 spot.Johnson is havin a beast year and ap is right behind him in rushing and receiving and dumbass childress doesn't even use ap in the pass game...johnson is havin a career year and won't do it next year...ap still will
 8 years ago '04        #170
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 luda06 said:
Everybody should know if Stephen Jackson was in Johnson's place, he'd get 6 yards and some every time. Dude just thugs his way through the D. Just my two cents.
i agree...jackson is a beast and its too bad hes on the 3rd worst team in the laegue...id put him ap and johnson in the top 3 f**k an order
 8 years ago '04        #171
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
i don't understand u point.I know what the stats are...a lot were saying turner > ap and he'd have a better year this year....well...no :greetings10:

same will happen next year with johnson.He'll still be a top back in the 5-10 range..maybe even top 5 put AP will still be in the #1 or #2 spot.Johnson is havin a beast year and ap is right behind him in rushing and receiving and dumbass childress doesn't even use ap in the pass game...johnson is havin a career year and won't do it next year...ap still will
how do you know this for sure??? i dont even care about his yards, its the fact that he's averaging 6.4 yards per carry as a FEATURE BACK...that is unheard of, now i'm pretty sure he will end up with around like 5.5 yards per carry but to say he cant do it again next year ESPECIALLY if they keep runnin wit VY as the QB is a naive statement IMO...

and even tho i think AP is way better than Turner...dont look now but Turner is only 80 yards and 1 TD behind AP, after that slow start he has been ballin out the last 3 games, and Turner could very well have a better year again this year than Peterson
 8 years ago '06        #172
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
how do you know this for sure??? i dont even care about his yards, its the fact that he's averaging 6.4 yards per carry as a FEATURE BACK...that is unheard of, now i'm pretty sure he will end up with around like 5.5 yards per carry but to say he cant do it again next year ESPECIALLY if they keep runnin wit VY as the QB is a naive statement IMO...

and even tho i think AP is way better than Turner...dont look now but Turner is only 80 yards and 1 TD behind AP, after that slow start he has been ballin out the last 3 games, and Turner could very well have a better year again this year than Peterson
i just know he won't...it's even more naive to think he WILL do it every year based off of one year.Face it defense are just now starting to prepare for johnson like that.They've been preparing for him like they prepare for gore,jacobs,barber ect....now that he's gettin on that level let's see how he does when they start stackin 8 in the box next year like they've been doin to ap

either way i'm done arguin this point...s**t is goin to get nowhere cause yall actin like he's goin to put up 1000 yards in 9 games every year based off one year (not even a full season).It's pretty much like saying jenning > kobe in the nba right now
 8 years ago '06        #173
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
 philly337 said:
i just know he won't...it's even more naive to think he WILL do it every year based off of one year.Face it defense are just now starting to prepare for johnson like that.They've been preparing for him like they prepare for gore,jacobs,barber ect....now that he's gettin on that level let's see how he does when they start stackin 8 in the box next year like they've been doin to ap

either way i'm done arguin this point...s**t is goin to get nowhere cause yall actin like he's goin to put up 1000 yards in 9 games every year based off one year (not even a full season).It's pretty much like saying jenning > kobe in the nba right now
amen.
 8 years ago '06        #174
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 philly337 said:

Are you serious

426 - 200 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '06        #175
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
i tell u one thing..peterson won't be held to no 30 some yards like johnson was against the colts at anytime this year...don't even care if he only gets 6 carries
 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM         #176
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
i tell u one thing..peterson won't be held to no 30 some yards like johnson was against the colts at anytime this year...don't even care if he only gets 6 carries
Which is worst?

25 carries

55 yards

or

9 Carries

34 yards?

Your arguments for Peterson are getting weaker and weaker
 8 years ago '06        #177
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Which is worst?

25 carries

55 yards

or

9 Carries

34 yards?

Your arguments for Peterson are getting weaker and weaker
um i''ll take the 22 for 55 considering he got a td and chris johnsons might aswell been sitting on the bench
 8 years ago '04        #178
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:

i dont mean he's gonna have a year like this every year but i'm more than confident he can be a top 3 if not THE top back in rushing every year...and i'm tired of this nonsense like teams werent or arent stackin the box against Chris Johnson, the Titans were 27th in the league in passing last season wit only 13 passing TDs through 16 games, noone was afraid of their passing game so dont act like they werent gameplanning how to stop CJ on the offensive side of the ball and its the SAME story this year...

this defense of Adrian Peterson has no merit because neither teams had passing games and to think teams werent gameplanning against Johnson last season or even this season after that quick start he got off to his rookie season is retarded and for the record the Vikings line>>Titans line...

o and for the record:

Chris Johnson's rookie year: 251 carries 1228 yards 9 TDs
AP's rookie year: 238 carries 1341 yards 12 TDs

honestly their rookie years were not that different and had Lendale not gotten the majority of goal-line carries last season, CJ's TDs wouldve been higher...
 8 years ago '04        #179
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 marcusaka50 said:
AP all day I have seen AP turn grown men into lil kids chris johnson will have more rushing yrds this yr than AP because Vikings are a balance team on offense running and passing than last year where they was only a running team
Except AP has more rushes than Johnson and nearly 200 less yards.
 8 years ago '06        #180
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i dont mean he's gonna have a year like this every year but i'm more than confident he can be a top 3 if not THE top back in rushing every year...and i'm tired of this nonsense like teams werent or arent stackin the box against Chris Johnson, the Titans were 27th in the league in passing last season wit only 13 passing TDs through 16 games, noone was afraid of their passing game so dont act like they werent gameplanning how to stop CJ on the offensive side of the ball and its the SAME story this year...

this defense of Adrian Peterson has no merit because neither teams had passing games and to think teams werent gameplanning against Johnson last season or even this season after that quick start he got off to his rookie season is retarded and for the record the Vikings line>>Titans line...

o and for the record:

Chris Johnson's rookie year: 251 carries 1228 yards 9 TDs
AP's rookie year: 238 carries 1341 yards 12 TDs

honestly their rookie years were not that different and had Lendale not gotten the majority of goal-line carries last season, CJ's TDs wouldve been higher...
how u goin to say 100 more yards and 3 more tds on less carries is "not that different" but 10 games into the season johnsons have about 180 more yards and 3 less touchdowns he's just doin so much better then peterson lol f**k outta here with that s**t....and all i hear are excuse....ain't nobody say they ain't preparing for them...i said they were preparing for him like they do for somebody like gore or stheven jackson who have no qb and are considered top tier backs but they ain't stackin the whole team at the line like they was doin ap.U watch any game last year?Dude pretty much had the whole team on him at the line and still lead the league in rushin
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy