(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Johnson is a finesse and speed back, Peterson is a power and speed back... That combination right there makes peterson better... Peterson turns 3 yard runs into 10 yard runs and 10 yard runs into touchdowns... Most of the time for Johnson, when he has those long runs, he's virtually untouched...
 11-02-2009, 12:33 AM         #82
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quick. The first person that comes in here and makes a pro Peterson argument other than "Peterson is better because he is" wins a new car.
 8 years ago '05        #83
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 j-gip said:
Once again everyone is sleeping on Deangelo Williams. He is great at breaking tackles and has great vision. He is a top 5 back, but I guess people don't get to watch him play so its hard to judge
I feel u my n*gga...it makes him even better knowing teams are throwing 8 to 9 in the box to stop him and he still beast...He would beway better if we had an QB that isnt an turnover machine....
 8 years ago '04        #84
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
you guys are clearly missing the whole reason for this thread, at least from what i have seen. VINCE YOUNG MAKES RUNNING BACKS BETTER!!! hes done it his whole career check jamaal charles and cedric benson or anyone else who carried the ball with vince. he makes defenses spread out for contain thus lanes open up. his presence changed that whole game. and dont say it didnt cuz jaksonville spanked that a.ss a few weeks ago. otherwise jacksonville would have shut that s**t down, its no coincidence.
 8 years ago '08        #85
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
 jplaydadon said:
you guys are clearly missing the whole reason for this thread, at least from what i have seen. VINCE YOUNG MAKES RUNNING BACKS BETTER!!! hes done it his whole career check jamaal charles and cedric benson or anyone else who carried the ball with vince. he makes defenses spread out for contain thus lanes open up. his presence changed that whole game. and dont say it didnt cuz jaksonville spanked that a.ss a few weeks ago. otherwise jacksonville would have shut that s**t down, its no coincidence.
agreed. you gotta respect vince youngs run game. so as they try to contain vince, cj runs through them.
 8 years ago '12        #86
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 titanreese said:
Hold up Hold up...He just proved you wrong and hes delusional?????
How in the world did he do that?
 8 years ago '04        #87
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 eLLz said:
Nah I feel you, I dont knock n*ggas opinions. Im starting to think Steven Jackson is TRULY the best back in the NFL but thats a totally other topic and its so hard to prove because the TD numbers arent there (although hes 3rd in yards) but when you look at the Rams offense and that OL in particular and see what hes doing.. Dude is so nice, DeAngelo Williams also

Theres about 4 backs in the NFL who are interchangable. I think Peterson is the best followed by Johnson.. toss up between Jackson and Williams for the 4 spot.... Im not gonna sit here and jaw back and forth if someone called DeAngelo the best back, Id disagree but its not outlandish as f**k. Id throw Benson is the 5 spot with a chance to move up if he continues it, hes running great
exactly homie, thats all i'm sayin for these simple minded n*ggas who feel there is a clear-cut best RB in the league...Peterson is arguably the best, he's not hands down the best and like u said, Steven Jackson is k!llin it wit an awful line and awful passing game, i wonder how well AP would be doin behind the Rams line...

you could argue that AP is the best, u could argue that CJ is the best, u could argue that Mojo, Steven Jackson, or Deangelo Williams is the best and thats str8 because its hard to differentiate who is the best out of them but when n*ggas come in sayin "oh Peterson is the best hands down" or "noone is touchin Peterson and yall stupid for thinkin otherwise" it makes you wonder if these n*ggas really watch football or just see the numbers he puts up and run wit it
 11-02-2009, 03:20 AM         #88
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
How in the world did he do that?
You said that Johnson has only had 2 good games when he has had more good games that Peterson. And Im 100% sure that you dont watch Johnson play. You basically just took a stereotypical scouting report for a speed back and placed it on Johnson


Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-02-2009 at 03:22 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #89
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Tempus # 1 said:
You said that Johnson has only had 2 good games when he has had more good games that Peterson. And Im 100% sure that you dont watch Johnson play. You basically just took a stereotypical scouting report for a speed back and placed it on Johnson
Uh no, I've watched him multiple times this year


NFL Super Fan Short Cuts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Get Familiar kid.
 11-02-2009, 03:30 AM         #90
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-02-2009 at 03:31 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #91
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 jplaydadon said:
you guys are clearly missing the whole reason for this thread, at least from what i have seen. VINCE YOUNG MAKES RUNNING BACKS BETTER!!! hes done it his whole career check jamaal charles and cedric benson or anyone else who carried the ball with vince. he makes defenses spread out for contain thus lanes open up. his presence changed that whole game. and dont say it didnt cuz jaksonville spanked that a.ss a few weeks ago. otherwise jacksonville would have shut that s**t down, its no coincidence.
CJ was a problem when collins was in the game tho...and Benson is k!llin n*ggas right now...JC would be doin alot better if he had more carries, he used to take over the 4th quarter in college

 eLLz said:
Nah I feel you, I dont knock n*ggas opinions. Im starting to think Steven Jackson is TRULY the best back in the NFL but thats a totally other topic and its so hard to prove because the TD numbers arent there (although hes 3rd in yards) but when you look at the Rams offense and that OL in particular and see what hes doing.. Dude is so nice, DeAngelo Williams also

Theres about 4 backs in the NFL who are interchangable. I think Peterson is the best followed by Johnson.. toss up between Jackson and Williams for the 4 spot.... Im not gonna sit here and jaw back and forth if someone called DeAngelo the best back, Id disagree but its not outlandish as f**k. Id throw Benson is the 5 spot with a chance to move up if he continues it, hes running great
I think that a healthy Frank Gore be up there too, but I feel what your sayin about the few top level backs not really seperating themselves from the other top backs...they all get the job done in their own way it just comes back to preference




  426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '08        #92
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
LOL... You cats are tripping with some of these comments. One of those TD's were all him, because he made a few guys miss, but that second TD sorry a.ss muthaf**king Bill Russel hit him str8 up and missed the tackle.

It was disgustingly painful to watch the end of this game for me.
 11-02-2009, 10:02 AM         #93
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AP>CJ>Williams
 8 years ago '06        #94
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 eLLz said:
????

Go head....
Nothin.....Asked you a question but you answered it on page 5
 8 years ago '07        #95
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ some of the people in this thread, I don't think half the people in here have even watched a football game with the s**t they're saying.
 8 years ago '04        #96
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Tempus # 1 said:
Chris Johnson is the best Rb in the league. Yes Better than Peterson. I dont care what anyone says. f**k your opinion
The best RB in the league is in at all situations... In the redzone and goal line plays Chris Johnson is on the bench... If he doesnt break a 20+ yard run for a TD he doesnt see the ball inside the 20 yard line... How the f**k can you be the best Rb in the league when ur not even ur teams best Redzone back???

AP is a beast my n*gga...
 8 years ago '07        #97
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I haven't gone through this whole thread because that would take forever and be a waste of time, just the first 2 pages.. so I don't know if anyones posted stats...

AP's first 2 years in the league..

1st Year:
14 GP.
238 ATT.
1341 Yards Rushed. (5.6 AVG)
95.8 Yards A Game.
13 TD's.
4 Fumbles.
268 Rec. Yards.

2nd Year:
16 GP.
363 ATT.
1760 Yards Rushed. (4.8 AVG)
110 Yards a game.
10 TD's.
9 Fumbles.
125 Yards Receiving.

Chris Johnsons first 2 years in the league so far..

1st Year:
15 GP. 14 GS.
251 ATT.
1228 Rush Yards. (4.9 AVG)
81.9 Yards a game.
10 TD's
1 Fumble.
260 Rec. Yards.

2nd Year (So Far):
7 GP.
119 ATT.
824 Rush Yards. (6.9 AVG)
117.7 Yards a game.
5 TD's
1 Fumble
137 Rec. Yards.

On pace for 1800+ rush yards but I doubt he can keep up that pace.
 8 years ago '07        #98
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
CJ is filthy, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. There is no one better than Adrian. guy is an absolute monster
 8 years ago '06        #99
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Kjizzle03 said:
CJ was a problem when collins was in the game tho...and Benson is k!llin n*ggas right now...JC would be doin alot better if he had more carries, he used to take over the 4th quarter in college



I think that a healthy Frank Gore be up there too, but I feel what your sayin about the few top level backs not really seperating themselves from the other top backs...they all get the job done in their own way it just comes back to preference
Yeah Gore is a monster, MJD is a beast also but his OC is a f**kin retard and doesnt pound the rock enough

Like you said theres just way too many variables to name THE BEST. I know right now there are about 7-8 TOP TIER running backs in the L which is dope. I love seeing all these great backs then you have the second tier guys who are fun as hell to watch. Barber, Jacobs, Rice, Ronnie Brown, Turner etc.
 8 years ago '06        #100
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 m-f said:
I haven't gone through this whole thread because that would take forever and be a waste of time, just the first 2 pages.. so I don't know if anyones posted stats...

AP's first 2 years in the league..

1st Year:
14 GP.
238 ATT.
1341 Yards Rushed. (5.6 AVG)
95.8 Yards A Game.
13 TD's.
4 Fumbles.
268 Rec. Yards.

2nd Year:
16 GP.
363 ATT.
1760 Yards Rushed. (4.8 AVG)
110 Yards a game.
10 TD's.
9 Fumbles.
125 Yards Receiving.

Chris Johnsons first 2 years in the league so far..

1st Year:
15 GP. 14 GS.
251 ATT.
1228 Rush Yards. (4.9 AVG)
81.9 Yards a game.
10 TD's
1 Fumble.
260 Rec. Yards.

2nd Year (So Far):
7 GP.
119 ATT.
824 Rush Yards. (6.9 AVG)
117.7 Yards a game.
5 TD's
1 Fumble
137 Rec. Yards.

On pace for 1800+ rush yards but I doubt he can keep up that pace.
CJ doesnt have a tough schedule ahead of him aside from a FEW squads. Cards maybe, they were a good run stopping unit before the Panthers torched that a.ss. San Fran is nice but other then that they play a lot of SOFT Ds... Id like to see him go close to 2000


Whats really impressive to me is that hes on pace for 1800+ despite 2 bad games... one with 57 yards and one with 34 yards. In the one game he had single digit carries though which I dont think we'll ever see from the Titans offense again


Last edited by eLLz; 11-02-2009 at 01:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy