(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 eLLz said:
Come on dog... Peterson was shredding n*ggas with f**king Tavaris Jackson back there

I love CJ but Peterson is better, nuff said. Johnson is filthy but Ive seen Peterson turn nothing into something more then CJ does
Chris Johnson has never had a capable QB or passing game either and he's still beasting...and now he's carryin the rock basically 80% of the time and he stil is beastin despite not havin the frame that Peterson has...he might not be able to run n*ggas over but damn if he isnt arguably better than Peterson...i refuse to believe that Peterson is hands down better than Johnson...i can roll wit arguably because I arguably think Peterson is the best but for people to say he's hands down the best, i cant agree wit that...

but i respect your opinion more than some of these other dudes cuz u actually know ur s**t whereas a lot of other n*ggas dont offer s**t in an argument but a stupid statement like "AP is easily better" or "AP is hands down the best" wit no claims to support it

lmfao i realized i repeated myself a lot in that first paragraph but you get what i'm sayin

Last edited by chctynig2804; 11-01-2009 at 08:45 PM..
 11-01-2009, 08:45 PM         #62
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Come on dog... Peterson was shredding n*ggas with f**king Tavaris Jackson back there

I love CJ but Peterson is better, nuff said. Johnson is filthy but Ive seen Peterson turn nothing into something more then CJ does

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Im gettin tired of dudes continuing to come in here saying Peterson is better without giving any reason why they feel that way. "Peterson is better, nuff said." The f**k kind of argument is that?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2009 at 08:46 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #63
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 eLLz said:
Football is the hardest sport to determine who is the best, on the defensive side of the ball its way easier to judge who can hold their own then on the offensive side of the ball. When you start looking at WR you have to look at do they have a run game, who is lined up on the other side of them, do they have a QB.... RB you look at if they have Wideouts to spread the field and open lanes, do they have a QB with an arm to keep the D true, do they have a strong line... QB, do they have Wideouts, a run game, good pass protection etc.

on Defense it does matter whos around you no doubt. a DE with DTackles who are gonna eat up linemen as well as another great pass rusher on the other end helps but its much easier to judge how great a defensive player is compared to an offensive player IMO. You hold your own, stuff your gaps or lock down your man/zone and it translates to great play from your end. You may not get a lot of looks publically because as a unit youre trash but n*ggas that hand out the money recognize the real and you will get your money and then people will start to commend you for your play when they see youre pulling 7+ mil a year like "lemme check out if dude is really THAT nice"
This is my point...the variables are always different for every player so there's no way to outright say that player a is better than b...if player A takes a handoff and goes 80 yards for a td who is to say that if everything was the same player b couldn't also go the 80 yards and score....I think I just look at s**t from every angle

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM         #64
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as he keeps puttin up #'s for fantasy, i'm good :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '12        #65
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1256 1256
why does Tempest continue to prove that he's a f**king idiot?

This n*gga finally decides to have his 2nd good game of the season and he's the best RB in the L?

Peterson is a WAY more COMPLETE back than Johnson man.

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-01-2009 at 09:46 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
So, you n*ggas ain't gonna acknowledge the fact that teams have said AP you're not gonna beat us and have forced Brett Favre to beat them. I would think AP would get more opportunities if everybody wasn't so in love with Favre right now. But, in the 2nd half and down the stretch it's gonna be AP rolling into the playoffs when Favre burns out.

But, NO! I wouldn't say CJ is better than AP. But, it's my opinion and you have yours. So, we can agree to disagree homies
 8 years ago '06        #67
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Tempus # 1 said:

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Im gettin tired of dudes continuing to come in here saying Peterson is better without giving any reason why they feel that way. "Peterson is better, nuff said." The f**k kind of argument is that?
Peterson gets more grimey yards, he breaks more tackles and he makes something out of nothing more then CJ.... Look at their yards after contact, AD almost has double CJs
 8 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Plus, CJ just doesn't know the position as good as AP

He doesn't follow his blocks enough

He isn't patience enough

He ALWAYS tries to go wide and ends up losing more yards than he should when theres nothing there

Forget physical skills, he's still losing when it comes to instincts and the feel for football against AP.
 8 years ago '06        #69
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Chris Johnson has never had a capable QB or passing game either and he's still beasting...and now he's carryin the rock basically 80% of the time and he stil is beastin despite not havin the frame that Peterson has...he might not be able to run n*ggas over but damn if he isnt arguably better than Peterson...i refuse to believe that Peterson is hands down better than Johnson...i can roll wit arguably because I arguably think Peterson is the best but for people to say he's hands down the best, i cant agree wit that...

but i respect your opinion more than some of these other dudes cuz u actually know ur s**t whereas a lot of other n*ggas dont offer s**t in an argument but a stupid statement like "AP is easily better" or "AP is hands down the best" wit no claims to support it

lmfao i realized i repeated myself a lot in that first paragraph but you get what i'm sayin
Nah I feel you, I dont knock n*ggas opinions. Im starting to think Steven Jackson is TRULY the best back in the NFL but thats a totally other topic and its so hard to prove because the TD numbers arent there (although hes 3rd in yards) but when you look at the Rams offense and that OL in particular and see what hes doing.. Dude is so nice, DeAngelo Williams also

Theres about 4 backs in the NFL who are interchangable. I think Peterson is the best followed by Johnson.. toss up between Jackson and Williams for the 4 spot.... Im not gonna sit here and jaw back and forth if someone called DeAngelo the best back, Id disagree but its not outlandish as f**k. Id throw Benson is the 5 spot with a chance to move up if he continues it, hes running great

Last edited by eLLz; 11-01-2009 at 10:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Cmon everyone knows that Adrian Peterson is the best RB in the NFL hands down........
 8 years ago '08        #71
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
Did you make this thread because of today?
 8 years ago '05        #72
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18433 18433
Mayne i dnt like debating on a player of my fav team but im tryna prove a point. AP is a more cosistent runner than CJ. AP's lowest rushing yards in a game is 55 where as CJ's is 34. Peterson runs more violent and scores more touchdowns, 5 more den Johnson. AP runs hard the whole game no matter the score, ran for over 400 yards wen the vikings are winning the game as where CJ only ran for 169. Both are amazing players but i jus think AP is better right now
 11-01-2009, 11:57 PM         #73
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
why does Tempest continue to prove that he's a f**king idiot?

This n*gga finally decides to have his 2nd good game of the season and he's the best RB in the L?

Peterson is a WAY more COMPLETE back than Johnson man.
Johnson

week 1 57

week 2 197

week 3 97

week 4 83

week 5 34

week 6 128

week 7 bye

week 8 228

Peterson

week 1 180 yards

week 2 92

week 3 85

week 4 55

week 5 63

week 6 143

week 7 bye for johnson

week 8 97

And what is the definition of "complete back"? Being both strong and fast? My definition is being a good receiver and blocker as well as being a good runner with the ball.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-02-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 11-02-2009, 12:00 AM         #74
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Did you make this thread because of today?
No, I made this thread because of the entire season. Johnson is leading the league in rushing

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-02-2009 at 12:03 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #75
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Man Chris Johnson is not even better than a healthy Steven Jackson
 8 years ago '12        #76
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Johnson

week 1 57

week 2 197

week 3 97

week 4 83

week 5 34

week 6 128

week 7 bye

week 8 228

Peterson

week 1 180 yards

week 2 92

week 3 85

week 4 55

week 5 63

week 6 143

week 7 bye for johnson

week 8 97

And what is the definition of "complete back"? Being both strong and fast? My definition is being a good receiver and blocker as well as being a good runner with the ball.
 MonkTaker said:
Plus, CJ just doesn't know the position as good as AP

He doesn't follow his blocks enough

He isn't patience enough

He ALWAYS tries to go wide and ends up losing more yards than he should when theres nothing there

Forget physical skills, he's still losing when it comes to instincts and the feel for football against AP.
Your delusional, and it's cool b/c everyone knows your just a dumb bias shock thread maker, so no biggie.
 8 years ago '06        #77
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 eLLz said:

nvm.....

Last edited by titanreese; 11-02-2009 at 12:09 AM..
 11-02-2009, 12:09 AM         #78
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Your delusional, and it's cool b/c everyone knows your just a dumb bias shock thread maker, so no biggie.
n*gga I aint did that s**t since I was like 16. I dont do that s**t no more. Im grown now. But what you said about Johnson isnt even true and lets me know that you havent even watched the man play. He always follows his blocks and is extremely patience. Goes wide and loses yards? He runs between the tackles 90 percent of the time and is great at it. Are you sure you have watched him play? His football instincts and Iq is top notch. Watch the man play first before forming an opinion.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-02-2009 at 12:24 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #79
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 MonkTaker said:

Hold up Hold up...He just proved you wrong and hes delusional?????
 8 years ago '06        #80
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
nvm.....
????

Go head....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy