Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Gore has to be somewhere in the mix
 8 years ago '08        #22
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2319 2319
He`s not the 2nd best back...
 11-01-2009, 05:57 PM         #23
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
He`s not the 2nd best back...
I just said that didn't I? Peterson is 2nd best
 8 years ago '08        #24
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
I just said that didn't I? Peterson is 2nd best
Based off what bruh? A decent game against JAX?!?! He`s only been in the league two years, and he`s not really lighting it up this season. So how`s he even the 2nd best rb?
 11-01-2009, 06:06 PM         #25
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Based off what bruh? A decent game against JAX?!?! He`s only been in the league two years, and he`s not really lighting it up this season. So how`s he even the 2nd best rb?
Hes not lighting it up this season? Do you watch football? He has 800 yards and 5tds in 7 games
 8 years ago '08        #26
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Hes not lighting it up this season? Do you watch football? He has 800 yards and 5tds in 7 games
Dog, he`s not better than Peterson..You sound crazy as f*ck saying some dumb sh*t like that. How a n*gga that weights a buck 50 who can`t really run between the tackles be the best back in the league?
 8 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Will you n*ggas stop with the better line s**t? The Vikings only run the ball to the left side. If their line was so great then you would see more of AP highlights from the right side, but you don't. The right side of their line is so bad that when they want a big run to the right they flip the line and put McKinnie and Hutchinson on the right side.
Who does that!
 11-01-2009, 06:14 PM         #28
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Dog, he`s not better than Peterson..You sound crazy as f*ck saying some dumb sh*t like that. How a n*gga that weights a buck 50 who can`t really run between the tackles be the best back in the league?
Ripleys believe it or not but Johnson is leading the league in rushing yards right now.

He runs between the tackles with the best of them. Watch the guy play

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2009 at 06:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #29
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Ripleys believe it or not but Johnson is leading the league in rushing yards right now.

He runs between the tackles with the best of them.
Really bruh? *sighs* Whatever you say dog...
 8 years ago '04        #30
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 904Nole said:
lmfao u jus owned urself by sayin that...Chris Johnson got all the praise because he runs between the tackles and not sideline to sideline(a la Reggie Bush)
 8 years ago '08        #31
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
lmfao u jus owned urself by sayin that...Chris Johnson got all the praise because he runs between the tackles and not sideline to sideline(a la Reggie Bush)
Since when did he get this "praise" you speak of. From what I`ve seen from the n*gga he usally bounces it to the outside, and White is the bruiser. But f*ck it you`re right, he`s a regular Christan Okoye :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #32
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 904Nole said:
Since when did he get this "praise" you speak of. From what I`ve seen from the n*gga he usally bounces it to the outside, and White is the bruiser. But f*ck it you`re right, he`s a regular Christan Okoye :rolleyes:
if White was the bruiser u say he is, i think he would be gettin a lot more than 6 or 7 carries a game...bottom line, CJ is runnin between the tackles because if he wasnt, Lendale would be gettin a lot more touches
 11-01-2009, 07:04 PM         #33
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
i love how when there's popular opinion on a certain player its because "the media says so". some of us do actually watch football and base our opinions off what we see, dont insult us with that crap.

anyways, he's a good back but he's not better than peterson. therefore, shock thread failed.
How is he not better? I came with an opinion and things to back that opinion up.(better receiver, blocker, doesnt fumble, leading the league in rushing yards). You came with "Peterson is better because hes better". How is Peterson better?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #34
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,890 | Props total: 2021 2021
 SickBlitz said:
Guess they shoulda started you at RB when ya'll played the Raiders
it wouldn't have mattered... they wouldn't have given me the ball
 8 years ago '04        #35
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,890 | Props total: 2021 2021
 chctynig2804 said:
ugh n*ggas get so hype over highlights...they see AP runnin over n*ggas and its "wow hes hands down the best"
its not highlights u fool. its called watching the game. AP is the best running back in the league hands down.
 8 years ago '04        #36
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
its not highlights u fool. its called watching the game. AP is the best running back in the league hands down.
right and how many Vikings games and Titans games do u watch a season???

all n*ggas ever say is "i watch games" but i highly doubt ur watchin any other team on a consistent basis than ur favorite team...thats all i'm sayin...i might not be able to catch every game but i do know that Peterson has a hell of an offensive line to block for him and that he fumbles an awful lot, and Chris Johnson has an awful team that falls behind early and has to abandon the run which accounts for reduced touches over the course of a game for him...but when i do catch either team playin i see CJ runnin b/w the tackles like some ppl think he doesnt do and AP is amazing in open space...like i said, its arguable but to say he is hands down the best when u watch maybe 2 or 3 games(if that) a season of each one is retarded
 8 years ago '04        #37
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 904Nole said:
Really bruh? *sighs* Whatever you say dog...

You stupid as f**k. CJ beats running through the tackles and that n*gga is 200
 8 years ago '05        #38
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
MO JO Drew > Chris Johnson.. Better Blocker.. better reciever... Better at breaking tackles.. Did the same exact s**t johnson did tonight...with a worse offensive line.
 11-01-2009, 07:36 PM         #39
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
MO JO Drew > Chris Johnson.. Better Blocker.. better reciever... Better at breaking tackles.. Did the same exact s**t johnson did tonight...with a worse offensive line.
yep. u could also make a case for Frank Gore and Steve Jackson
 8 years ago '05        #40
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
sjax >>
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy