(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
 139
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-03-2010, 04:42 PM         #241
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '09        #242
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
Man Peterson is starting to fall off

Joe Buck was to the point where he was saying "as Adrian Peterson holds on to the ball" on some of the runs
 8 years ago '06        #243
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Johnson > Jackson > who cares
 09-12-2010, 12:24 PM         #244
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #245
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
Wait Vince is having a good game? Your line is good and obviously better than the Vikings line. Ringer is putting up numbers too... f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #246
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
that n*gga a beast:wow:
 8 years ago '04        #247
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
 thehogue... said:
Wait Vince is having a good game? Your line is good and obviously better than the Vikings line. Ringer is putting up numbers too... f**k outta here
he been havin good games since he got the startin job back last year
 8 years ago '07        #248
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
he been havin good games since he got the startin job back last year
I know, their line is good. Especially for run blocking its been like that even when they had Lendale.
 8 years ago '04        #249
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,189 | Props total: 3865 3865
i approve this thread
 8 years ago '04        #250
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,466 | Props total: 238 238
CJ now has 4 TDs of 75+ yards just further adding to his record
 8 years ago '05        #251
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
CJ is the best back in the NFL.....thread approved.
 8 years ago '05        #252
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,180 | Props total: 21487 21487
 SickBlitz said:
CJ now has 4 TDs of 75+ yards just further adding to his record
not to mention 12 str8 100 yard rushing games
 7 years ago '06        #253
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11


AP >>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #254
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 bangab**ch said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #255
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 bangab**ch said:

[pic - click to view]


AP on a bad ankle>>> rest of the league
 12-06-2010, 02:03 AM         #256
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at being happy because Ap has 97 more yards on 10 more carries. Like thats significant. And weve had to try to come back from behind the last couple of games so Johnson hasnt even been getting carries.
 7 years ago '06        #257
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 Tempus # 1 said:
Lol at being happy because Ap has 97 more yards on 10 more carries. Like thats significant. And weve had to try to come back from behind the last couple of games so Johnson hasnt even been getting carries.
imo boss, seems like cj is letting the contract talks, or lack thier of it, get to him a bit.. teams are stacking the box against you'se, to be fair though..... don't follow your squad as much as die hard fans, but he hasn't been a factor catching the ball either.. coaching issues maybe as well? imo something doesn't seem right thier... the coming from behind angle, might not be a great argument either, considering minny's situation

granted it was easy to up this thread, since AP beasted today...
 7 years ago '09        #258
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
Cocahing issues plus all this behind the scenes activity seem like it got him unfocused a little bit. Plus, like dude said, they been loading up heavy on that frontline for the most part to try & catch CJ before he can make any real burst or break outs b/c you can't slow him down so you just sort of got to knock him on his feet before he can make a move. No excuses though. He need to run harder and our o line need to create some more space. Either way, you can't take anything away from his ability. People just gotta work harder. We still got 4 games left. We see what happens. Can't even fron though. AP is beasting right now.
 7 years ago '07        #259
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 2459 2459
f**k your opinion
 7 years ago '08        #260
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 digitalboy said:
Cocahing issues plus all this behind the scenes activity seem like it got him unfocused a little bit. Plus, like dude said, they been loading up heavy on that frontline for the most part to try & catch CJ before he can make any real burst or break outs b/c you can't slow him down so you just sort of got to knock him on his feet before he can make a move. No excuses though. He need to run harder and our o line need to create some more space. Either way, you can't take anything away from his ability. People just gotta work harder. We still got 4 games left. We see what happens. Can't even fron though. AP is beasting right now.
Get that WEAK a.ss excuse out of here.

People know all my Jags are gonna try to do is RUN RUN RUN and guess what 5 straight 100 yd rushing games.

I always said he wasn't the best in the leauge. He's a good running back, but he's not a complete back.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
59 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy