(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #221
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 SickBlitz said:
Chris Johnson has 3 carries of 85 or more yards this year. No running back in the history of the NFL has 3 in their career. Pretty crazy
Thats crazy I seen that also
 8 years ago '06        #222
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
I think Johnson is the best complete back now. From catching out the backfield to blocking to playing on 3rd down he's the truth

dope start about 85+ yd runs. He's got a gear that maybe only Hester has. Potent a.ss back
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #223
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
right now he is but in the long run peterson will be better, chris is so small, if reggie bush cant even be a every down back, i dont see how chris can continue to.

but yall know next week the colts will shut TN down. it will be a blow out...chris will run for 40 yards.
 8 years ago '04        #224
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Its arguable and ill still take peterson but Johnson is coming for that spot... Thing is, n*ggas was going ham when AP broke the record and now that Johnson is having a crazy game and Peterson is getting stopped lately, now he's better? nah.... Why do you think the Vikings are 6-1? becuase they focusing on stopping peterson, to the point Farve is k!lling them with the pass
it's been more than one game that chris johnson has been k!lling it. if you check the consistency you'll see how much better chris johnson is doing than AP this year.
 8 years ago '08        #225
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 notoriousthugzz said:

Not even close. hes playing jacksonville. I could put up 220 and 2 tds on those bums.
Where u been my n*gga CJ leading the League in Rushing...that means he doing it on everybody they play....fool

Andre3stacks said:
Its very arguable tho. But after that s**t Peterson did against the Steelers i just give the edge to him. Its like Peterson was on defense for a second. I aint never seen no s**t like that before.
That game was ill...All Day looked unstoppable that game

j-gip said:
nikkas is sleeping on Deangelo Williams. The most underrated RB in the league.
I aint sleeping I live in Charlotte that n*gga is a beast....I'd still go with AP, CJ then Deangelo right now but if we talking this year alone CJ been the best of the three.
 8 years ago '09        #226
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
I think Steven Jackson is better than both of them. I've seen all three live this year and i'm rolling with Steven Jackson
 12-06-2009, 11:14 PM         #227
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '08        #228
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 2720 2720
After Arizona held AD to under 20 yards rushing, yeah I'd say CJ is the best back in the league this season. The same D that Johnson TORCHED for a buck-54.
 8 years ago '07        #229
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 VerbalAssassin said:
After Arizona held AD to under 20 yards rushing, yeah I'd say CJ is the best back in the league this season. The same D that Johnson TORCHED for a buck-54.
Just something to note..

The Vikings offense has transformed into a pass-first offense with Brett Favre. They way they align at the line of scrimmage is set for pass plays most of the time and that limits the protection and play-design of the runs. That's why most of the time you see AD run, all his gaps are closed and he just gets stuffed.

CJ's offense is more focused on the run, that's why you'll see his O-line creating a lot of space for him to run around, which allows him more opportunities to break out.

Not taking anything away from CJ, just saying you should take that into consideration. If you look back at AD's runs tonight against the Cardinals, you'll see his O-line getting stuffed and collapsing all game long. If you look back at the Titans vs. the Colts today, you'll see a lot of space created for CJ to run.
 12-06-2009, 11:43 PM         #230
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your saying that defenses have to spend hours scheming to stop Brett Favre and the Vikings passing game but Peterson still cant get yards?
 8 years ago '07        #231
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Tempus # 1 said:
So your saying that defenses have to spend hours scheming to stop Brett Favre and the Vikings passing game but Peterson still cant get yards?
Titans playcalling >>> the Vikings... the Vikings can't run that option s**t or Favre would get f**ked up .
 8 years ago '07        #232
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
f**k it im on the chris johnson bandwagon too
 8 years ago '07        #233
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,114 | Props total: 6349 6349
Yeah Chris makes me a believer. This season anyways. It should be back and forth though in the next several seasons though
 8 years ago '07        #234
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Defenses spend hours scheming to stop Peterson STILL.
 8 years ago '05        #235
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 Bullseye said:
Just something to note..

The Vikings offense has transformed into a pass-first offense with Brett Favre. They way they align at the line of scrimmage is set for pass plays most of the time and that limits the protection and play-design of the runs. That's why most of the time you see AD run, all his gaps are closed and he just gets stuffed.

CJ's offense is more focused on the run, that's why you'll see his O-line creating a lot of space for him to run around, which allows him more opportunities to break out.

Not taking anything away from CJ, just saying you should take that into consideration. If you look back at AD's runs tonight against the Cardinals, you'll see his O-line getting stuffed and collapsing all game long. If you look back at the Titans vs. the Colts today, you'll see a lot of space created for CJ to run.
Well here's something for you to note.

The fact that the Titans are a run first team and have VY at QB makes other teams stack the line to stop the run and force VY to pass.

On the other hand the Vikes have a good QB in Favre so teams - although respecting AD - will not usually stack in fear of getting beat deep by Favre.

And CJ is still leading the league in rushing.
 8 years ago '07        #236
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 R4P said:
Well here's something for you to note.

The fact that the Titans are a run first team and have VY at QB makes other teams stack the line to stop the run and force VY to pass.

On the other hand the Vikes have a good QB in Favre so teams - although respecting AD - will not usually stack in fear of getting beat deep by Favre.

And CJ is still leading the league in rushing.
You have never watched a Vikings game.
 8 years ago '04        #237
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
all i have to say is....yes he is....best RB....best all around player that is not a qb in the NFL.
 8 years ago '04        #238
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 VinceTran said:
OMG PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKING EXCUSES FOR AD... HE HAS THE BEST RUSHING O LINE... last year he had no passing game and he dominated... now he has a pass game and he's getting not as much, so it's because the pass game is too good?? LOL
co-sign to the fullest ur first statement...honestly the argument on who is the best right now has been put to rest...CJ is the best right now and its not even arguable
 8 years ago '06        #239
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Peterson does get the benefit of great run blocking but lets not act like the Titans dont have a great OL as well as an OL who can fit the zone block scheme to a T to allow Johnson to get to the outside where he does work best.

Tonite Peterson struggled no doubt, but its hard to really do work when the Ds Line is constantly in the backfield and you dont really get to work yourself into a rhythm (13 carries all night) because your team is constantly throwing trying to come back.

Like I said last week, I think CJ is the best back. But to say its not even arguable? Come on now
 8 years ago '04        #240
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 eLLz said:
Peterson does get the benefit of great run blocking but lets not act like the Titans dont have a great OL as well as an OL who can fit the zone block scheme to a T to allow Johnson to get to the outside where he does work best.

Tonite Peterson struggled no doubt, but its hard to really do work when the Ds Line is constantly in the backfield and you dont really get to work yourself into a rhythm (13 carries all night) because your team is constantly throwing trying to come back.

Like I said last week, I think CJ is the best back. But to say its not even arguable? Come on now
i dont think its arguable THIS season, just like it wasnt arguable to most ppl that Peterson was the best last season...CJ has proven he is the best back this year and he's been puttin up crazy numbers since Vince took over and mind you he was already averagin 100 a game b4 Vince started playin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago