(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
o and for the record:

Chris Johnson's rookie year: 251 carries 1228 yards 9 TDs
AP's rookie year: 238 carries 1341 yards 12 TDs

honestly their rookie years were not that different and had Lendale not gotten the majority of goal-line carries last season, CJ's TDs wouldve been higher...
For the record, AP missed essentially three entire games in his rookie season.
 9 years ago '06        #182
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
$30,097 | Props total: 13863 13863
 bangab**ch said:
people seem to ignore the fact that AD didn't even start right away and he was splitting carries with chester taylor during his rookie year. chester didn't start getting phased out of the offense until the later part of AD's second season. he also missed time cause he got hurt. the vikings oline has been good too but it hasn't been the best. people see numbers and a.ssume that AD hasn't had to do more than he had to put those numbers up.
yup....peterson qoulda had 16 tds easy his first 2 seasons if it wasn't for taylor.Everytime he took them down the field they brought in taylor to steal the td (got stuffed at the line half the time)...they finally lettin ap get the ball inside the 10 and his td are what they should be.Now all they gotta do is throw him the ball instead of always bringin in taylor for checkdowns and screens and it's a wrap
 11-17-2009, 04:05 PM         #183
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrich_23 said:
Johnson missed 1 and slit carries with Lendale White
 9 years ago '06        #184
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Turnovers are a major facet of the game. Ill take the guy that didnt turn the ball over. And I played Football from age 7 to age 19.
lol who hasn't?I'm pretty sure anybody who had a childhood played ball from pee-wee league to high school.What's ur point....it obviously didn't help ur knowledge of the game
 9 years ago '06        #185
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Johnson missed 1 and slit carries with Lendale White
ok what's ur point?Ap missed 3 and split carries with chestor taylor...if he wouldn't have he woulda had 1800 and 16 tds
 9 years ago '04        #186
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3863 3863
 bangab**ch said:
people seem to ignore the fact that AD didn't even start right away and he was splitting carries with chester taylor during his rookie year. chester didn't start getting phased out of the offense until the later part of AD's second season. he also missed time cause he got hurt. the vikings oline has been good too but it hasn't been the best. people see numbers and a.ssume that AD hasn't had to do more than he had to put those numbers up.
carries are carries dude, now i'm not sayin that Johnson had a better rookie season but they had similar numbers even though Peterson's were better...i could care less if he was splittin times wit Chester Taylor cuz CJ was splittin time wit Lendale White as evidenced by Lendale's 200 carries last season despite only startin 2 games

all i'm sayin is CJ could be arguably the best back in the league wit Peterson
 9 years ago '04        #187
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 jrich_23 said:
CARRIES are CARRIES....what part dont you n*ggas understand??? he only had 13 less carries, i'm not sayin Johnson had a better rookie year but they are comparable...
 9 years ago '04        #188
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
yup....peterson qoulda had 16 tds easy his first 2 seasons if it wasn't for taylor.Everytime he took them down the field they brought in taylor to steal the td (got stuffed at the line half the time)...they finally lettin ap get the ball inside the 10 and his td are what they should be.Now all they gotta do is throw him the ball instead of always bringin in taylor for checkdowns and screens and it's a wrap
lmfao thats not what happened wit CJ??? Lendale White had 15 touchdowns last year
 9 years ago '04        #189
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
ok what's ur point?Ap missed 3 and split carries with chestor taylor...if he wouldn't have he woulda had 1800 and 16 tds
Peterson missed 2 games his rookie season and only had 1 game below 10 carries when he played...

and i hate to go here cuz n*ggas are gonna jump all over this but honestly if Peterson didnt have those 2 200 yard rushing games his rookie season noone wouldve been talkin about it as much as they do
 9 years ago '06        #190
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
lmfao thats not what happened wit CJ??? Lendale White had 15 touchdowns last year
so u think cj could have scored all the tds lendale did last year?i don't

i can say peterson could have scored every td taylor stole and then some considering he blew the s**t gettin stuffed half the time
 9 years ago '06        #191
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Peterson missed 2 games his rookie season and only had 1 game below 10 carries when he played...

and i hate to go here cuz n*ggas are gonna jump all over this but honestly if Peterson didnt have those 2 200 yard rushing games his rookie season noone wouldve been talkin about it as much as they do
wow....how can u say that when ur tryin to defend cj?yall the one sayin he's some beast reciever...take his 2 games where he had big recieving games and the dude gets like 10 yards a game recieving
 11-17-2009, 04:23 PM         #192
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
so u think cj could have scored all the tds lendale did last year?i don't

i can say peterson could have scored every td taylor stole and then some considering he blew the s**t gettin stuffed half the time
I swear to god Johnson would take the ball like 60 yards down the field to inside the 10 or 5 and then they would put White in
 9 years ago '04        #193
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
wow....how can u say that when ur tryin to defend cj?yall the one sayin he's some beast reciever...take his 2 games where he had big recieving games and the dude gets like 10 yards a game recieving
i think he is a better receiver...but i was comparing Peterson's rookie year to Johnson's rookie year and CJ didnt have any big receiving games last season but he did have 43 receptions to Peterson's 19...but dont get me wrong Peterson has improved as a pass catcher because he's already tied his single season high that he had last year, which shows that Minny trusts him more out the backfield...

but to answer your question about CJ havin all of Lendale's TDs, no i dont think he would have taken ALL of them, but i do honestly think he could have taken 3 or 4 at least, i mean he's not as small as ppl think he is, he might not be a bruiser but he's not some small scat back either...
 9 years ago '06        #194
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i think he is a better receiver...but i was comparing Peterson's rookie year to Johnson's rookie year and CJ didnt have any big receiving games last season but he did have 43 receptions to Peterson's 19...but dont get me wrong Peterson has improved as a pass catcher because he's already tied his single season high that he had last year, which shows that Minny trusts him more out the backfield...

but to answer your question about CJ havin all of Lendale's TDs, no i dont think he would have taken ALL of them, but i do honestly think he could have taken 3 or 4 at least, i mean he's not as small as ppl think he is, he might not be a bruiser but he's not some small scat back either...
that's not peterson though that's childress' dumbass...just like him bringing in taylor in the redzone up until this year.Peterson is not a bad catcher (wouldn't call him great but we really don't know because he doesn't get throw the ball enough) but when they give peterson check down passes he turns them into something...he just doesn't get the chance..no idea why childress doesn't use him more because when he does it usually turns into a decent gain
 9 years ago '04        #195
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,465 | Props total: 238 238
^^^^ he'll fumble
 9 years ago '05        #196
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Getting Chris Johnson in the 3rd round of my fantasy draft was the steal of the year :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #197
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,418 | Props total: 6133 6133
anyone else look at CJ and think, "damn, this is what Reggie Bush should've been like,"?
 9 years ago '04        #198
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,542 | Props total: 3533 3533
 BoSox84 said:
Getting Chris Johnson in the 3rd round of my fantasy draft was the steal of the year :applause:
surprised he was around that long...
 11-18-2009, 05:16 PM         #199
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Johnson is like Kobe.

Peterson is more like Lebron
 9 years ago '08        #200
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,523 | Props total: 12949 12949
 Tempus # 1 said:
I swear to god Johnson would take the ball like 60 yards down the field to inside the 10 or 5 and then they would put White in
The only part of the thread I agree with. Saw a good chunk of those games live...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
161 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
248 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy