(2009) Man its time to stop the BS. - Chris Johnson, best RB in the league

most viewed right now
 235
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 155
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #181
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,354 | Props total: 5509 5509
 philly337 said:
um i''ll take the 22 for 55 considering he got a td and chris johnsons might aswell been sitting on the bench
 11-17-2009, 04:55 PM         #182
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
um i''ll take the 22 for 55 considering he got a td and chris johnsons might aswell been sitting on the bench
Bs. You would take a 2.2 yards per carry and a fumble lost over Johnsons 3.8 yards per carry and no fumbles? Johnson only had 9 carries because the Titans were getting blown out and we were passing. Your a homer
 8 years ago '06        #183
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 Tempus # 1 said:
Bs. You would take a 2.2 yards per carry and a fumble lost over Johnsons 3.8 yards per carry and no fumbles? Johnson only had 9 carries because the Titans were getting blown out and we were passing. Your a homer
wow don;t even speak to me about football.The object of the game is to get the ball in the endzone...i don't give a f**k if u run for 300 yards ina game if it doesn't equate to gettin ur team points what the f**k does it matter

neither guys had good games rushing but if ur going to sit here and say u'd take the guy with 34 yards and no points over the guy with 55 yards and put 6 on the board i understand why u think chris johnson is better then peterson...u don't know football
 8 years ago '06        #184
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,354 | Props total: 5509 5509
 chctynig2804 said:
i dont mean he's gonna have a year like this every year but i'm more than confident he can be a top 3 if not THE top back in rushing every year...and i'm tired of this nonsense like teams werent or arent stackin the box against Chris Johnson, the Titans were 27th in the league in passing last season wit only 13 passing TDs through 16 games, noone was afraid of their passing game so dont act like they werent gameplanning how to stop CJ on the offensive side of the ball and its the SAME story this year...

this defense of Adrian Peterson has no merit because neither teams had passing games and to think teams werent gameplanning against Johnson last season or even this season after that quick start he got off to his rookie season is retarded and for the record the Vikings line>>Titans line...

o and for the record:

Chris Johnson's rookie year: 251 carries 1228 yards 9 TDs
AP's rookie year: 238 carries 1341 yards 12 TDs

honestly their rookie years were not that different and had Lendale not gotten the majority of goal-line carries last season, CJ's TDs wouldve been higher...
people seem to ignore the fact that AD didn't even start right away and he was splitting carries with chester taylor during his rookie year. chester didn't start getting phased out of the offense until the later part of AD's second season. he also missed time cause he got hurt. the vikings oline has been good too but it hasn't been the best. people see numbers and a.ssume that AD hasn't had to do more than he had to put those numbers up.
 8 years ago '04        #185
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 philly337 said:
how u goin to say 100 more yards and 3 more tds on less carries is "not that different" but 10 games into the season johnsons have about 180 more yards and 3 less touchdowns he's just doin so much better then peterson lol f**k outta here with that s**t....and all i hear are excuse....ain't nobody say they ain't preparing for them...i said they were preparing for him like they do for somebody like gore or stheven jackson who have no qb and are considered top tier backs but they ain't stackin the whole team at the line like they was doin ap.U watch any game last year?Dude pretty much had the whole team on him at the line and still lead the league in rushin
where are you gettin this so much better nonsense...u say that Johnson will be a 5-10 back in the league, i beg to differ, i didnt say he was way better than Peterson, i said they are comparable and you can argue one or the other as the best back in the league...ur just drawing your own conclusions out of what i said cuz i would love for you to find where i said that Johnson is so much better than AP...
 11-17-2009, 05:03 PM         #186
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
wow don;t even speak to me about football.The object of the game is to get the ball in the endzone...i don't give a f**k if u run for 300 yards ina game if it doesn't equate to gettin ur team points what the f**k does it matter

neither guys had good games rushing but if ur going to sit here and say u'd take the guy with 34 yards and no points over the guy with 55 yards and put 6 on the board i understand why u think chris johnson is better then peterson...u don't know football
Turnovers are a major facet of the game. Ill take the guy that didnt turn the ball over. And I played Football from age 7 to age 19.
 8 years ago '04        #187
jrich_23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
o and for the record:

Chris Johnson's rookie year: 251 carries 1228 yards 9 TDs
AP's rookie year: 238 carries 1341 yards 12 TDs

honestly their rookie years were not that different and had Lendale not gotten the majority of goal-line carries last season, CJ's TDs wouldve been higher...
For the record, AP missed essentially three entire games in his rookie season.
 8 years ago '06        #188
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 bangab**ch said:
people seem to ignore the fact that AD didn't even start right away and he was splitting carries with chester taylor during his rookie year. chester didn't start getting phased out of the offense until the later part of AD's second season. he also missed time cause he got hurt. the vikings oline has been good too but it hasn't been the best. people see numbers and a.ssume that AD hasn't had to do more than he had to put those numbers up.
yup....peterson qoulda had 16 tds easy his first 2 seasons if it wasn't for taylor.Everytime he took them down the field they brought in taylor to steal the td (got stuffed at the line half the time)...they finally lettin ap get the ball inside the 10 and his td are what they should be.Now all they gotta do is throw him the ball instead of always bringin in taylor for checkdowns and screens and it's a wrap
 11-17-2009, 05:05 PM         #189
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrich_23 said:
For the record, AP missed essentially three entire games in his rookie season.
Johnson missed 1 and slit carries with Lendale White
 8 years ago '06        #190
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 Tempus # 1 said:
Turnovers are a major facet of the game. Ill take the guy that didnt turn the ball over. And I played Football from age 7 to age 19.
lol who hasn't?I'm pretty sure anybody who had a childhood played ball from pee-wee league to high school.What's ur point....it obviously didn't help ur knowledge of the game
 8 years ago '06        #191
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 Tempus # 1 said:
Johnson missed 1 and slit carries with Lendale White
ok what's ur point?Ap missed 3 and split carries with chestor taylor...if he wouldn't have he woulda had 1800 and 16 tds
 8 years ago '06        #192
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,354 | Props total: 5509 5509
 Tempus # 1 said:
Johnson missed 1 and slit carries with Lendale White
lendale white never got the same amount of playing time that chester taylor has while AD has been on the vikings. lendale is strictly short yardage.
 8 years ago '04        #193
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 bangab**ch said:
people seem to ignore the fact that AD didn't even start right away and he was splitting carries with chester taylor during his rookie year. chester didn't start getting phased out of the offense until the later part of AD's second season. he also missed time cause he got hurt. the vikings oline has been good too but it hasn't been the best. people see numbers and a.ssume that AD hasn't had to do more than he had to put those numbers up.
carries are carries dude, now i'm not sayin that Johnson had a better rookie season but they had similar numbers even though Peterson's were better...i could care less if he was splittin times wit Chester Taylor cuz CJ was splittin time wit Lendale White as evidenced by Lendale's 200 carries last season despite only startin 2 games

all i'm sayin is CJ could be arguably the best back in the league wit Peterson
 8 years ago '04        #194
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 jrich_23 said:
For the record, AP missed essentially three entire games in his rookie season.
CARRIES are CARRIES....what part dont you n*ggas understand??? he only had 13 less carries, i'm not sayin Johnson had a better rookie year but they are comparable...
 8 years ago '04        #195
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 philly337 said:
yup....peterson qoulda had 16 tds easy his first 2 seasons if it wasn't for taylor.Everytime he took them down the field they brought in taylor to steal the td (got stuffed at the line half the time)...they finally lettin ap get the ball inside the 10 and his td are what they should be.Now all they gotta do is throw him the ball instead of always bringin in taylor for checkdowns and screens and it's a wrap
lmfao thats not what happened wit CJ??? Lendale White had 15 touchdowns last year
 8 years ago '04        #196
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 philly337 said:
ok what's ur point?Ap missed 3 and split carries with chestor taylor...if he wouldn't have he woulda had 1800 and 16 tds
Peterson missed 2 games his rookie season and only had 1 game below 10 carries when he played...

and i hate to go here cuz n*ggas are gonna jump all over this but honestly if Peterson didnt have those 2 200 yard rushing games his rookie season noone wouldve been talkin about it as much as they do
 8 years ago '06        #197
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 chctynig2804 said:
lmfao thats not what happened wit CJ??? Lendale White had 15 touchdowns last year
so u think cj could have scored all the tds lendale did last year?i don't

i can say peterson could have scored every td taylor stole and then some considering he blew the s**t gettin stuffed half the time
 8 years ago '06        #198
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10614 10614
 chctynig2804 said:
Peterson missed 2 games his rookie season and only had 1 game below 10 carries when he played...

and i hate to go here cuz n*ggas are gonna jump all over this but honestly if Peterson didnt have those 2 200 yard rushing games his rookie season noone wouldve been talkin about it as much as they do
wow....how can u say that when ur tryin to defend cj?yall the one sayin he's some beast reciever...take his 2 games where he had big recieving games and the dude gets like 10 yards a game recieving
 11-17-2009, 05:23 PM         #199
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
so u think cj could have scored all the tds lendale did last year?i don't

i can say peterson could have scored every td taylor stole and then some considering he blew the s**t gettin stuffed half the time
I swear to god Johnson would take the ball like 60 yards down the field to inside the 10 or 5 and then they would put White in
 8 years ago '06        #200
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,354 | Props total: 5509 5509
 Tempus # 1 said:
I swear to god Johnson would take the ball like 60 yards down the field to inside the 10 or 5 and then they would put White in
maybe because he is better in short yardage situations. was that not the reason he was on the field even since he was at USC?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy