NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
at butt hurt noles in here... The Gators have wrecked your program, keep crying...
 8 years ago '05        #42
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
LOL... yall act like ya'll are gonna say somthing and the noles are just gonna be like.."you know what your right...those gators are pretty cool cats" ...

that s**t aint gonna happen.. and I'll tell you like I told you before.. If i have to put it in my sig. I will...

Wether we are 0-12 or 12-0 ...Im a Seminole... and being and 0-12 Seminole is better than being an undefeated Gator anyday.. I dont give a s**t if we get beat by 50 in teh swamp this year... I hope we give Tebow another concussion and bust yalls team up for teh SEC title game.. whatever we gotta do .. to prevent you..from being Champs.
 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM         #43
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
LOL... yall act like ya'll are gonna say somthing and the noles are just gonna be like.."you know what your right...those gators are pretty cool cats" ...

that s**t aint gonna happen.. and I'll tell you like I told you before.. If i have to put it in my sig. I will...

Wether we are 0-12 or 12-0 ...Im a Seminole... and being and 0-12 Seminole is better than being an undefeated Gator anyday.. I dont give a s**t if we get beat by 50 in teh swamp this year... I hope we give Tebow another concussion and bust yalls team up for teh SEC title game.. whatever we gotta do .. to prevent you..from being Champs.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #44
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
i'm gonna come in here and say that FSU ruins UF's little party on the 28th.

8 years ago '04        #45
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 11-01-2009 at 07:03 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #46
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Cap Peeler said:

I was just telling somebody earlier this week that I could see some wild s**t like that happening. It is a rivalry after all
 8 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14780 14780
 FLAfynestshawti said:
did he not earn it? i think he did

also, if what you are saying is true, wouldn't it have went to him and not bradford last year?

everything about florida football seems to be "fixed" in the nation's eyes
earn it? yea he's earned every accolade he's had to this point but has he earned the position to be talked about like he can do absolutely no wrong? no. has he 'earned' to even be in the Heisman discussion this year? NO. yet is that what happens, yep.
 8 years ago '05        #48
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
 BxCastro said:
haha....nice one Jockstrap G
jockstrap G? the f**k? wackkkkkkkkkkk....i know you can think better
 8 years ago '05        #49
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Junior G said:
I know right.. the f**k?? Tebow writing jokes for you Castro?
 11-01-2009, 07:30 PM         #50
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co butta is right. nole for life and we don't even need to play yall, we can just brawl and end yall careers

UF too soft of a squad and if we bring our defense, you in fo a long game
 8 years ago '06        #51
Bedlam 
space
space
i don't give a s**t what kind of hate yall say, but it's just dumb to cry about the media giving us trophys, or some nonsense like that. Florida as a brand is one of the most hated brands in sports. No one likes Florida outside of Florida. How does it make any sense to have "teh secret powerz" control Florida to multiple championships? Teams like Miami and Alabama have way more fan power behind them. Why build up a dynasty like Florida when no one even likes them?

Cause...

There is no secret conspiracies you f**king nerds. The best teams just win, and Florida is fielding the best teams. Tim Tebow is in the Heisman race because of his past accomplishments and he's the QB on the #1 team in America. Eric Crouch won it in 01 with s**t stats and a worse team... because of his career accomplishments. Tebow's at #5 in the current Heisman polls (not leading like all you f**gots keep saying), but if he wins, it's not just cause "teh media loves Tim Tebow and dey hand him trophies!!!" It's cause no one else is having a year worth a s**t either.

Now go cry cause your team is 4-4

And any f**gots who think FSU has a chance, don't just say it cause you think you sound cool, do an avy bet.
 8 years ago '05        #52
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
SEC has an exclusive contract with ESPN.. ESPN pushes for Tim Tebow.. makes him God-like.. Superman.. etc all that bulls**t.. ESPN is the most watched network in the country.... This is how it happens... Hype turns to reality.. Just like all you gay mother f**kers believe Farenhiet 9/11 ... they got yall believing Tebow is actually superman.
 8 years ago '05        #53
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
READ UP!! it's all about the money.... where do you think recruits are more likely to choose?? What players are gonna be the most watched.. talked about..recieve the most hype..

ESPN signs 15-year deal with SECComment Email Print Share a.ssociated Press

The Southeastern Conference has signed a 15-year deal with ESPN reportedly worth more than $2 billion to televise sporting events, including football and men's and women's basketball.

The agreement announced Monday is the longest ESPN has ever signed and matches the length of the powerhouse league's deal with CBS earlier in August.

"This agreement makes the SEC the most widely distributed conference in the country," said SEC Commissioner Mike Slive. He declined to disclose financial terms.

"The bottom line here is that fans of SEC football will have more access to games and better distribution than they ever have in the past," Slive added.

The deal begins with the 2009-10 season and ends the league's look into starting a network to carry its sporting events.

ESPN will have rights to every SEC home football game not on the network package and all league matchups will be shown on some outlet, including at least 20 a year on ESPN or ESPN2. That includes two primetime Thursday night matchups and Saturday night games.

"We're thrilled with the historic nature of this deal," ESPN executive vice president John Skipper said, adding that college sports have been "part of our DNA" for nearly 30 years. "It's not hard to figure why we'd want to be involved with it, given the quality of SEC sports, for 15 more years."

Alabama coach Nick Saban said the league's exposure nationally helps in recruiting and image.

"One of the reasons that this league has developed into one of the top leagues in the country is because we have tremendous exposure," Saban said. "I think we had the best exposure from a TV standpoint in our last contract and this one is only going to enhance it more."

The new deal will also add a second and third night of SEC basketball coverage on ESPN and ESPN2 each week. ABC will add two nationally televised regular-season hoops games and broadcast the SEC tournament semifinals and championship game.

ESPN's various outlets will carry more than 5,500 SEC events over the 15-year period, including league championships in women's basketball, baseball, softball and gymnastics.

The deal will end the SEC's affiliation with Raycom Sports, which has aired basketball since 1986 and SEC football since 1992.
 8 years ago '07        #54
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Junior G said:
 CO Butta said:
I know right.. the f**k?? Tebow writing jokes for you Castro?
Actually Mickey Andrews wrote that one for me

*Bang* *Bang*
 8 years ago '05        #55
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Actually Mickey Andrews wrote that one for me

*Bang* *Bang*
If he is writing anything other than a new defensive scheme... he needs to die
 8 years ago '06        #56
Bedlam 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
READ UP!! it's all about the money.... where do you think recruits are more likely to choose?? What players are gonna be the most watched.. talked about..recieve the most hype..

ESPN signs 15-year deal with SECComment Email Print Share a.ssociated Press

The Southeastern Conference has signed a 15-year deal with ESPN reportedly worth more than $2 billion to televise sporting events, including football and men's and women's basketball.

The agreement announced Monday is the longest ESPN has ever signed and matches the length of the powerhouse league's deal with CBS earlier in August.

"This agreement makes the SEC the most widely distributed conference in the country," said SEC Commissioner Mike Slive. He declined to disclose financial terms.

"The bottom line here is that fans of SEC football will have more access to games and better distribution than they ever have in the past," Slive added.

The deal begins with the 2009-10 season and ends the league's look into starting a network to carry its sporting events.

ESPN will have rights to every SEC home football game not on the network package and all league matchups will be shown on some outlet, including at least 20 a year on ESPN or ESPN2. That includes two primetime Thursday night matchups and Saturday night games.

"We're thrilled with the historic nature of this deal," ESPN executive vice president John Skipper said, adding that college sports have been "part of our DNA" for nearly 30 years. "It's not hard to figure why we'd want to be involved with it, given the quality of SEC sports, for 15 more years."

Alabama coach Nick Saban said the league's exposure nationally helps in recruiting and image.

"One of the reasons that this league has developed into one of the top leagues in the country is because we have tremendous exposure," Saban said. "I think we had the best exposure from a TV standpoint in our last contract and this one is only going to enhance it more."

The new deal will also add a second and third night of SEC basketball coverage on ESPN and ESPN2 each week. ABC will add two nationally televised regular-season hoops games and broadcast the SEC tournament semifinals and championship game.

ESPN's various outlets will carry more than 5,500 SEC events over the 15-year period, including league championships in women's basketball, baseball, softball and gymnastics.

The deal will end the SEC's affiliation with Raycom Sports, which has aired basketball since 1986 and SEC football since 1992.

Ok... and every other conference is shown on ESPN as well. The SEC is NEVER shown on ABC. It's always had a deal with CBS. All this SEC/ESPN deal did was take out the local Raycom Sports broadcasts and replace them with ESPN broadcasts. Who gives a s**t? The best conference and most popular conference has the most TV time? How shocking...

Go cry about Notre Dame having their own network for all of their games, NBC.
 8 years ago '07        #57
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Lex Lossis said:
co butta is right. nole for life and we don't even need to play yall, we can just brawl and end yall careers

UF too soft of a squad and if we bring our defense, you in fo a long game
BXSC joke of the week
 8 years ago '04        #58
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
 Cap Peeler said:

I'm back b**ches! FSU will get f**king torched by the Gators. No way in f**king hell would Tebow and Spikes lose on senior day to a bunch of under coached pussies who they've dominated for years now. FSU's defense is f**king awful, like dreadfully awful and we stopped that no huddle bulls**t and are starting to look solid on O again. Plus we have the best D in the country. Not to mention special teams which is always very good.

The hate people have for Florida is unreal, y'all really some jealous hoes. And I got news for you f**got f**ks, with the recruiting Urban has done even after this season the team will still contend for SEC and national titles. Y'all have no clue just how good John Brantley is, dude is a f**king stud and would start on any other SEC team right now without a doubt. If that Georgia game was any indication Tebow is Tebow again. No more hurry up no huddle bulls**t and Cooper starting to emerge (that one handed TD is as good as any catch you'll ever see) and throw in a little I formation and this team is better than they were earlier in the year. Watch out you c*cksuckers.
 8 years ago '04        #59
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #60
Bedlam 
space
space
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

Why would you and Dedos get together to make such a gay picture?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy