Who Backstabbed their Protege the worst?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Jay-z/Beans 24 6.42%
Diddy/Shyne 247 66.04%
Baby/the Hotboyz 33 8.82%
50/Game & Buck 44 11.76%
Diddy/ Bad Boy's The Band (lol) 26 6.95%
Voters: 374. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
Shyne got f**ked over the worst
 11-01-2009, 01:28 AM         #42
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the poll results.. see everyone knows diddy the worst.. this thread is pointless
 8 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 MELODY said:
DON'T MATTER, HOW CAN YOU RELEASE A PRIVATE EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION?
50 thought Buck was trying to pull some bulls**t business wise so he taped it......then when Buck started that f**k Gunit s**t then 50 put out an embarassing call of him crying.......wow. How is that f**king over somebody more then Diddy who 90% of his artists you see once then their gone forever.....at least Buck was put in a spot to grow and do his own thing....he just f**ked it off.Your hate for 50 is consuming you and clouding your judgment...

Last edited by persuazion; 11-01-2009 at 01:43 AM..
 11-01-2009, 01:53 AM         #44
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jsinn23 said:
BIGGEST BACKstab is

Wyclef to Canibus
I have to disagree. Canibus dropped a lame a.ss album and that can only be put on him.
 11-01-2009, 01:02 AM         #45
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoHope said:
Anyone that f**k with Diddy is the one getting back stabbed.

The rest of them n*ggaz on the list are/were getting money and they f**ked it up.
Thank you.

That is why I don't get why would anyone in their right mind will f**k with Diddy to begin with. I rather starve to death before signing with that piece of s**t. Only one percent of all artist that signed to Diddy was never screw.... and that man is dead.

From Total to Faith Evans to 112 and Mase and The Lox have been completely d*ck around by Diddy (The Lox being bad and Shyne being the worse).

G Dep... he turn into a f**king junkie and even serve time. Black Rob??? Went to jail for robbery. Loon... back in Harlem not doing s**t. s**t, recently when i was traveling through Charlotte I saw fat dude from Day 26 and that dude look dirty as f**k! I mean... even dude that was handling my luggage had a better outfit than he did and he was working. We both looking at him like "Damn... Diddy already f**k you over".

Even though he can make you into a big star and make hits and have you travel the world and etc... he will pocket everything and you will be less without NOTHING!!!

That's why I don't get why signed with this a.ss clown... when you will be completely broke. HE is the worse f**king snake in music history and the biggest piece of s**t on earth.
 11-01-2009, 01:03 AM         #46
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm suprise nobody mentioned this name... but what about FAT JOE???

He will get my second vote on the following basis... how he did The Terror Squad, Remy Martin and even Big Pun (the whole wifey situation and royalty).

He made a career out of stealing Pun's playbook.. all of the members from Terror Squad never saw their albums release... Remy Martin had to leave Terror Squad to survive and lets not forget the whole situation with Cuban Link and how he really d*ck Big Pun out of money and look at Pun's family situation.

At the end... if it wasn't for Pun... Joe wouldn't be s**t!!
Any thoughts?

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-01-2009 at 01:07 AM..
 11-01-2009, 01:15 AM         #47
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
DON'T MATTER, HOW CAN YOU RELEASE A PRIVATE EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION?
How can he bite the f**king hand that fed him???

One thing about 50 is that he'll give you a chance to make money... but you got to capitalize. Unlike Diddy or Joe or Jay and others... he really takes care of his artist and makes sure they are making the right decision. I remember reading an article that they were doing on 50 (when they were G UNIT) and ironically 50 was f**king going on Bucks head because he was trying to get another chain that was more than he could afford and telling him to put that money away and invest that s**t on something else. That's why muthaf**kas that are around him stay loyal to him... because as long as you do what you suppose to he will take care of you! Buck f**k himself up and that's on him.
 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM         #48
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now The Game... I don't think it was backstabbing... I think it was more or less as jealousy!
 8 years ago '07        #49
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 bigbarcelona said:
How can he bite the f**king hand that fed him???

One thing about 50 is that he'll give you a chance to make money... but you got to capitalize. Unlike Diddy or Joe or Jay and others... he really takes care of his artist and makes sure they are making the right decision. I remember reading an article that they were doing on 50 (when they were G UNIT) and ironically 50 was f**king going on Bucks head because he was trying to get another chain that was more than he could afford and telling him to put that money away and invest that s**t on something else. That's why muthaf**kas that are around him stay loyal to him... because as long as you do what you suppose to he will take care of you! Buck f**k himself up and that's on him.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ARTIST HAVE TALKED s**t ABOUT THEIR BOSS IN THE PAST? AS AN OWNER OF A COMPANY YOU JUST BRUSH IT OFF AS A BOSS AND MAKE STATEMENTS ON WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DID FOR THE PERSON. YOU DONT GO AHEAD AND RELEASE A PRIVATE EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION WHICH WILL AFFECT BUCK'S IMAGE TO THE PUBLIC.

WHAT TYPE OF n*gga RECORDS ALL HIS CONVO'S ANYWAYS?
 8 years ago '04        #50
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
WHY THE f**k HAVE YOU PUT 50 ON THIS FORUM HE MADE BUCK AND GAME MILLIONAIRES PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DID HE BACK stabBED THEM?

Last edited by eza; 11-01-2009 at 05:56 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #51
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
WHY THE f**k HAVE YOU PUT 50 ON THIS FORUM HE MADE BUCK AND GAME MILLIONAIRES PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DID HE BACK stabBED THEM?

Last edited by eza; 11-01-2009 at 05:55 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Um wouldn't Bleek be Jay's protege.... not Beans....
 8 years ago '04        #53
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
I don't consider Beanz a Protege because I know this may sound far fetched but Beanz coulda carried da roc on his on
 11-01-2009, 09:51 AM         #54
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:
Diddy has backstabbed everyone he has ever known

Voting Diddy.
 8 years ago '07        #55
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Diddy is a shady n*gga but he didn't do Shyne dirty..Shyne did himself dirty shootin ppl in the face in the club. Diddy protected his a.ss and his a.ssests bcuz he the one with the money commin in..if anything Shyne almost got Diddy f**ked imo
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-01-2009, 03:18 PM         #56
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
Diddy is a shady n*gga but he didn't do Shyne dirty..Shyne did himself dirty shootin ppl in the face in the club. Diddy protected his a.ss and his a.ssests bcuz he the one with the money commin in..if anything Shyne almost got Diddy f**ked imo
Posted via Mobile Device
How did Diddy protect Shyne when his lawyer was under Diddy's salary? If you watch that murder trial... Shyne's lawyer (better yet Diddy's lawyer) didn't do s**t to get him off the hook. Last... Diddy was shooting in that club too and put all of that s**t on him.
 11-01-2009, 03:24 PM         #57
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ARTIST HAVE TALKED s**t ABOUT THEIR BOSS IN THE PAST? AS AN OWNER OF A COMPANY YOU JUST BRUSH IT OFF AS A BOSS AND MAKE STATEMENTS ON WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DID FOR THE PERSON. YOU DONT GO AHEAD AND RELEASE A PRIVATE EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION WHICH WILL AFFECT BUCK'S IMAGE TO THE PUBLIC.

WHAT TYPE OF n*gga RECORDS ALL HIS CONVO'S ANYWAYS?
And Buck shouldn't gone out there saying f**k G Unit and everyone else because he made some bad financial decisions and tried to blame it on 50. I never like 50 because to me he is a snitch... but I give him credit at the fact that he takes care of the people that works with him and unlike many others in the industry... Don't d*ck them around unless he got a reason (like BUCK).

Matter fact... how the f**k is that worse then what Diddy has done to almost all of his artist (besides Biggie)? Why do you think 112 left? Why do you think Faith left? Why do you Think the lox left? Why do you think Total Left? Mase? Black Rob? and many others left and hate diddy with a passion? Diddy leaves his artist in a worse mental and financial situation than before. Muthaf**kas have gone to jail (besides Shyne) or are bad in the hood even more broke than they were before. Diddy f**king steals and has no heart, soul or conscious but to get money by force. So how the f**k is that worse than 50 putting Buck in check for disrespecting him and his people??? The same people that put money on his f**king table?

Plus Buck should it known not to pick up a f!ght with 50... we know he play dirty as f**k!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-01-2009 at 03:26 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #58
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
Jay-Z backstabbing Dame Dash!
 8 years ago '09        #59
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 bigbarcelona said:
And Buck shouldn't gone out there saying f**k G Unit and everyone else because he made some bad financial decisions and tried to blame it on 50. I never like 50 because to me he is a snitch... but I give him credit at the fact that he takes care of the people that works with him and unlike many others in the industry... Don't d*ck them around unless he got a reason (like BUCK).

Matter fact... how the f**k is that worse then what Diddy has done to almost all of his artist (besides Biggie)? Why do you think 112 left? Why do you think Faith left? Why do you Think the lox left? Why do you think Total Left? Mase? Black Rob? and many others left and hate diddy with a passion? Diddy leaves his artist in a worse mental and financial situation than before. Muthaf**kas have gone to jail (besides Shyne) or are bad in the hood even more broke than they were before. Diddy f**king steals and has no heart, soul or conscious but to get money by force. So how the f**k is that worse than 50 putting Buck in check for disrespecting him and his people??? The same people that put money on his f**king table?

Plus Buck should it known not to pick up a f!ght with 50... we know he play dirty as f**k!
Co-Sign props Diddy is way dirtier than Fif. 50 probably the only dude in the rap game that made his crew that much dough.
 11-01-2009, 03:43 PM         #60
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Thank you.

That is why I don't get why would anyone in their right mind will f**k with Diddy to begin with. I rather starve to death before signing with that piece of s**t. Only one percent of all artist that signed to Diddy was never screw.... and that man is dead.

From Total to Faith Evans to 112 and Mase and The Lox have been completely d*ck around by Diddy (The Lox being bad and Shyne being the worse).
Don't forget about Janelle Monae who career HAD a buzz before he came into the picture and look how she vanished. She has a lot more potential than anyone on Diddy's roster currently. Shame it seems as if he doesn't value her yet he's going out and promoting his own work.

That album is allegedly droppin in January and it's almost the end of the year..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy