God of War III Demo

most viewed right now
 149
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
119 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Ill One said:
damn son...that's messed up...

no more gameshares for people on BX who don't appreciate s**t...ya'll messing with TO's password...and even though it's not about the props...or the thanks I only got 11 thanks (8 PM thanks) for over 112 downloads? wtf is that...some of you (8) thanked me in Pm's but the rest of you are some mooching a.ss leaching dudes...
 TriangleOffense said:
I got 2 props on here but about 75 on playfire ...
 TriangleOffense said:
it got reset again so I recovered it again but f**k you guys im not posting it on here again nothing but issues since i put it on BX
you guys should only hook up ppl YOU KNOW you can trust
i will prop both of you when i can, i need to spread if you really need the propz i can give you them soon

da ill one have you decided what you want? when are u usually on psn?
add me, psn = supachan

pm me and i will give you my info
 9 years ago '05        #282
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 4130 4130
 Da Ill One said:
damn son...that's messed up...

no more gameshares for people on BX who don't appreciate s**t...ya'll messing with TO's password...and even though it's not about the props...or the thanks I only got 11 thanks (8 PM thanks) for over 112 downloads? wtf is that...some of you (8) thanked me in Pm's but the rest of you are some mooching a.ss leaching dudes...


i didnt PM you saying thanks because it seems to be tooooo personal, but i have entered this repeatedly after downloading to acknowledge and appreciate you helping everyone out, im extremely greatfull :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #283
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 261 261
Thas f**ked up. n*ggas stay f**kin s**t up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #284
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5065 5065
 restless4207 said:
you guys should only hook up ppl YOU KNOW you can trust
i will prop both of you when i can, i need to spread if you really need the propz i can give you them soon

da ill one have you decided what you want? when are u usually on psn?
add me, psn = supachan

pm me and i will give you my info
Id like to get trine if I could...

ad me on on PS3 Gamersince1976
 9 years ago '04        #285
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,884 | Props total: 590 590
 TriangleOffense said:
it got reset again so I recovered it again but f**k you guys im not posting it on here again nothing but issues since i put it on BX
Aww that's wack.. I was just about to grab the demo from u..

Sucks that people are such retards..
 9 years ago '04        #286
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 727 727
aye...

hit me up. I will have my PS3 back tomorrow. Plug me with the demo!
 9 years ago '06        #287
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 1820 1820
 TriangleOffense said:
it got reset again so I recovered it again but f**k you guys im not posting it on here again nothing but issues since i put it on BX
I feel you homie! dudes on this b**ch be scamming even tho people trying to help everyone out
 9 years ago '06        #288
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Da Ill One said:
damn son...that's messed up...

no more gameshares for people on BX who don't appreciate s**t...ya'll messing with TO's password...and even though it's not about the props...or the thanks I only got 11 thanks (8 PM thanks) for over 112 downloads? wtf is that...some of you (8) thanked me in Pm's but the rest of you are some mooching a.ss leaching dudes...
I feel you also man. At least people can say thank you and appreciate what someone is doing
 11-06-2009, 06:17 AM         #289
FixYaFace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pure BytchAssness.. Someone Fuks it up everytime
 9 years ago '04        #290
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Ill One said:
Id like to get trine if I could...

ad me on on PS3 Gamersince1976
check your pm i gave you my info
i will add you to my psn later today as well

what ps3 games do you have? maybe we can make some other trades?
you wanted fat princess as well, but what else do you have?


Last edited by restless4207; 11-06-2009 at 10:34 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #291
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,037 | Props total: 23003 23003
can anybody pm me the login??

its a.ss when u gotta pm people after you put that login up publicly.. some punk always has to change the pass and f**k it up..
 9 years ago '04        #292
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 TanstA! said:
can anybody pm me the login??

its a.ss when u gotta pm people after you put that login up publicly.. some punk always has to change the pass and f**k it up..
sorry buddy its not really anyone elses to give out
ask da ill one or triangle offense
they are the 2 that were nice enuff to hook ppl up before bx started getting chotchy
 9 years ago '04        #293
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5065 5065
 restless4207 said:
check your pm i gave you my info
i will add you to my psn later today as well

what ps3 games do you have? maybe we can make some other trades?
you wanted fat princess as well, but what else do you have?
yo I just got home from celebrating my son's first birthday fam...I appreciate the offer...I got fat princess already, thanks for offering it...I mean what is Trine...I only mentioned it because I Heard it was a decent game...
 9 years ago '04        #294
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
uuuuhhhhhh did i just play the greatest game ever made that s**t was super nasty i felt like marcus from the ultimate f!ghter after he won his f!ght.
 11-07-2009, 12:00 AM         #295
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
yo I just got home from celebrating my son's first birthday fam...I appreciate the offer...I got fat princess already, thanks for offering it...I mean what is Trine...I only mentioned it because I Heard it was a decent game...
trine demo on us psn but yes very good game worth every penny
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #296
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2698 2698
 TriangleOffense said:
trine demo on us psn but yes very good game worth every penny
Posted via Mobile Device
damn wish i got trine instead of fat princess
 9 years ago '04        #297
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 727 727
HO LEE SHYT!!!!

The God of War 3 demo is f**king epic. I just played through it. Graphically, this s**ts on just about anything out right now... and its a demo. The gameplay is classic God of War, which nothing short of fantasic.

I tore of helios' head.... and took a cyclops eye out... Kratos was showered in blood. You could see the skin ripping between helios' neck when his head was being ripped off. Using the cyclops as a rideable enemy to k!ll other enemies=INSANE.

Dog... when this releases, this could quite possibly be the greatest game ever. EVER.

Warning: if you get the demo (pre-order god3 @ gamestop... NOW), please have a restroom nearby or an extra pair of underwear. You will either s**t on yourself or bust one solely off of the epic totality of this game.
 9 years ago '07        #298
cdjocp 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 <<InphDigi>> said:
HO LEE SHYT!!!!

The God of War 3 demo is f**king epic. I just played through it. Graphically, this s**ts on just about anything out right now... and its a demo. The gameplay is classic God of War, which nothing short of fantasic.

I tore of helios' head.... and took a cyclops eye out... Kratos was showered in blood. You could see the skin ripping between helios' neck when his head was being ripped off. Using the cyclops as a rideable enemy to k!ll other enemies=INSANE.

Dog... when this releases, this could quite possibly be the greatest game ever. EVER.

Warning: if you get the demo (pre-order god3 @ gamestop... NOW), please have a restroom nearby or an extra pair of underwear. You will either s**t on yourself or bust one solely off of the epic totality of this game.
can somebody please hook me up with info to get the demo my psn is cdj14 or what i need to do to get the demo thanks
 9 years ago '04        #299
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
i need this, im f**king late as hell my psn is jaystone79, pm me would be much appreciated
 9 years ago '04        #300
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 <<InphDigi>> said:
HO LEE SHYT!!!!

The God of War 3 demo is f**king epic. I just played through it. Graphically, this s**ts on just about anything out right now... and its a demo. The gameplay is classic God of War, which nothing short of fantasic.

I tore of helios' head.... and took a cyclops eye out... Kratos was showered in blood. You could see the skin ripping between helios' neck when his head was being ripped off. Using the cyclops as a rideable enemy to k!ll other enemies=INSANE.

Dog... when this releases, this could quite possibly be the greatest game ever. EVER.

Warning: if you get the demo (pre-order god3 @ gamestop... NOW), please have a restroom nearby or an extra pair of underwear. You will either s**t on yourself or bust one solely off of the epic totality of this game.
It was fire and all, but it wasn't the end all of demos. Visually it looks good, but I don't think it looks better than UC2. Gameplay was on point, but best game ever? Doubt it. Coming out in Q1 2010 it's going to have a tough time winning GOTY. It's going to be nothing short of EPIC though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy