Jay-Z Responds To Beanie Sigel's Accusation Of Not Pushing Him, Has No Sympathy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-31-2009, 06:53 PM         #121
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay speakin nothin but facts here
 8 years ago '04        #122
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 ondareal said:
I cant really f**k wit Beans on that point. I mean, the s**t he was talkin bout in the diss record sounded more legitimate than saying Jay aint push him. I mean, really, Beans was ALL OVER the Dynasty (I know it was originally a Roc album), and Jay always hops on Beans songs. s**t, The Truth even had a full Jay Z song (anything). Beans not a marketable n*gga. But Jay rode that n*gga, for a long a.ss time. Beans was on multiple singles. Is it really Jay fault that Beans came out wit songs that didnt pop like that? Was it Jay fault that u made a bunk a.ss song wit R Kelly. No.
thats what I was trying to tell these n*ggas in the other thread, beans had cake and he blew it point blank thats my dude but a f**k up is a f**k up, the only f**ked up thing jay did was not let him leave and sign to g-unit
 8 years ago '07        #123
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Ra-da-god said:
thats what I was trying to tell these n*ggas in the other thread, beans had cake and he blew it point blank thats my dude but a f**k up is a f**k up, the only f**ked up thing jay did was not let him leave and sign to g-unit
even thats not f**ked up not lettin the cat leave beans is under contract you think the ceo for toyota is going to let an employee leave and go work for honda while they still under contract wit toyota

g unit is the competition jay not jus going to let the cat walk and go join the competition only way beans gettin out the contract is to buy his way out the reason the contract exists is so jay can protect his investment
 8 years ago '07        #124
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 darrius said:
Lol. I really hope you all realize that you are criticizing Jay for doing EXACTLY what he is supposed to do? He is the best selling solo artist of all time for a reason people. HE works his a.ss off and doesn’t lean on other people to help him. He SEIZES EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED TO HIM and capitalizes from it. And to the dumb a.ss who criticized him for jumping on songs with people after they blow up….HOW DUMB CAN U BE?? OF COURSE HE WAITS TIL PEOPLE BLOW UP TO GET ON TRACKS WITH THEM??? LMAO!! IT’S A BUSINESS! YOU DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN FURTHER YOUR OWN BUSINESS! OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME?!!?!?! come on people. Open your eyes. This s**t is OBVIOUS AS HELL. God bless him, but the n*gga Beans embraces that ghetto, thug, hood, bumbass n*gga mentality too much and everyone with commonsense knows that will ONLY HOLD U BACK! You can’t go into a corporate board room and negotiate business deals when you present yourself in that light. Everybody calls that s**t “keeping it real”when in reality its just another case of “keepin it real stupid.” You CANT HELP your people by staying in the same place and doing the same things as them. You have to grow, mature, do better, and further yourself so that they see that the bulls**t traps of the hood arent the only way to prosper. THEN you can teach them to do the same things. YOU ARE HURTING THE HOOD MORE THAN YOU ARE HELPING THE HOOD BEANS! THat keep it real s**t is plain f**king stupid. How the f**k you gonna help the hood from jail?? im sorry yall, but i just get heated over the stupid a.ss mentality of some of our most talented and intelligent people. JAY IS THE AMERICAN DREAM for a f**king reason. He used all the BULLs**t of the hood to become a better person. And hes not a snake n*gga AT ALL!! NOT BY ANY MEANS!!! THIS n*gga BEANS WAS A PART OF ROCAFELLA RECORDS!!! NUFF SAID! HE HAD UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND CONNECTIONS!! IF HE WASNT WASTING TIME BACK IN THE HOOD BULLs**tTIN AROUND HE COULD BE BETTER THAN JAY AND IN A BETTER PLACE! IF HE WORKED HARDER! INSTEAD HE GOT TO A “GOOD PLACE” AND BECAME COMPLACENT. HE EXPECTED OTHER n*ggaZ TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING FOR HIMSELF. n*ggaZ NEED TO WAKE UP AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH THIS n*gga BEANS! HES JUST ANOTHER CLASSIC CASE OF A LAZY n*gga WHO (NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS) WAS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS. AINT NO MAN GONNA DO FOR YOU, YOU GOTTA DO FOR SELF. THIS n*gga JAY OPENED THE DOOR TO HEAVEN FOR THIS KAT AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO TURN AROUND AND SAY JAY DID HIM DIRTY AND THEN YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT JAY IS A SNAKE. BE SERIOUS? I MEAN DAMN.

LISTEN TO “ALREADY HOME” ON BP3 AGAIN FOLKS. s**t IS CLEAR AS DAY. n*ggaZ GOTTA GET IT FOR THEMSELVES. OH, AND BEANS KEPT MENTIONING THE n*gga 50. BE FOR REAL BEANS. DO U WANNA BE A SLAVE, d*ck SUCKING, f*gET n*gga LIKE BANKS AND WHATS HIS NAME? YEAH 50 MAY PAY THEM AND HOOK EM UP, BUT THEY HAVE PAID THE PRICE OF THEIR f**kING PRIDE! U SEE HOW THEM n*ggaZ LOOK AND ACT LIKE b**ch MADE SLAVES IN THE PRESENCE OF 50CENT AND HE JUST EATS THAT s**t UP!! ITS LIKE HE HAS HIS TWO CHILDREN FOLLOWING HIM AROUND ALL THE TIME. SO IF U WONT JAY TO HOLD YOUR HAND LIKE THAT JUST BE WILLING TO LOOK LIKE A b**ch. EVEN THE n*gga BLEEK LOOKS LIKE A CHUMP FOR JAY? DO U WANNA BE JAY-Z’S HYPE MAN LIKE BLEEK MR. BEANS??? DIDNT f**kING THINK SO. GET REAL n*ggaZ. NOT MY WORDS GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD BUT I COSIGN
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy