Jay-Z Responds To Beanie Sigel's Accusation Of Not Pushing Him, Has No Sympathy

most viewed right now
 173
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
STUNTIN 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
It did look like he had his own Record Label, Clothesline, but the tricky part about that it was all distributed by Jay-Z so Beanie's artist was Jayz's artist and Beanie's clotheline was Jayz's clotheline so what does Beanies really own nothing he is just an image
and beans said DAME gave him the clothingline,. then gonna tell em it wud be a good look for u to be on tour with me... gonna let another man do ur dirtywork for ya and say u got em like he is your boy then treat him like that,..


Last edited by STUNTIN; 10-31-2009 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #102
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 PabloDiablo said:
you know the old saying


"when they say its not about the money, its about the money"
 10-31-2009, 11:11 AM         #103
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww jay a snitch "he's driving two Bentleys"
 8 years ago '09        #104
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Get it Right said:
wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww jay a snitch "he's driving two Bentleys"
hows that snitching?


is it illegal to drive 2 bentleys?
 10-31-2009, 11:48 AM         #105
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said something about "not knowing how he could drive two Bentleys," basically he's saying how could he afford that, only two ways he could afford it, blow all of his cash or move weight.
 8 years ago '09        #106
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Get it Right said:
He said something about "not knowing how he could drive two Bentleys," basically he's saying how could he afford that, only two ways he could afford it, blow all of his cash or move weight.
i thought it was saying more, hows beans gonna blame other people for his not blowing up or lack of money when he was driving 2 bentleys.

meaning he had money and didnt spend it wisely.
 8 years ago '06        #107
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Atlanta said:
typing in all caps makes you smart!
and putting a pic of a b**ch u dont know or will never know as a avatar makes you want
 8 years ago '08        #108
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Get it Right said:
He said something about "not knowing how he could drive two Bentleys," basically he's saying how could he afford that, only two ways he could afford it, blow all of his cash or move weight.
Dude if you believe that, you are a f**kin idiot. seriously.
 8 years ago '04        #109
jae premier 
space
avatar space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
now i didnt feel like reading past the first page of comments, so forgive me if someone already brought this up, but.....

if u really think about what jay is saying, he's flipping the script and going the exact opposite route to dissing him, he's backhandedly complimenting him saying that he's the only person he knows who had all those ventures and opportunities while only pushing 800k.

i think he's just trying to make beans realize how good he really had it. i think its a valid point.

as far as the whole cops escorting him out at the show thing, i would like more clarification on that situation tho
 10-31-2009, 01:52 PM         #110
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[Posted this in the other thread]

Beans is upset about alot of issues and finally wanted to get it off his chest...but mainly I think he's upset about Jay calling the cops on him and not letting him out his contract so he can make more money. Jay says that he gave him opportunities or whatever, well then why did he not give Beans the opportunity to go make HIS OWN money when he was being offered a much bigger deal? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems like he wanted to give his artists JUST ENOUGH to keep them comfortable without them wanting to go anywhere else, while he made all the big bucks. Everyone is saying "well Beans wasnt selling that much on the label, so thats why Jay didnt think he was worth the investment", so if Jay didnt think he was "Star Quality" then why not let him out his contract so he can "Man up" and make some money somewhere else? its like Jay was keeping him locked in his contract and not giving him a major push...then saying "I gave you opportunities and you couldnt make anything of it...but im also not going to let you go anywhere else so you can make some money"....but this is all just my 2 pennies, so who knows.

and also, Jay says Beans had the label and clothing line....but im sure Dame and Jay had a pretty decent cut of the money (if any) that was made off of those 2 ventures.
 8 years ago '07        #111
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
the tops guys cant push these guys forever. once these guys get a start they gotta take over and get their own s**t done. jay cant be holding these guys hands forever. there has got to be some accountability on beanie's part. do these guys want jay to hold keep their careers up forever
 10-31-2009, 02:03 PM         #112
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
the tops guys cant push these guys forever. once these guys get a start they gotta take over and get their own s**t done. jay cant be holding these guys hands forever. there has got to be some accountability on beanie's part. do these guys want jay to hold keep their careers up forever
Beans said he didnt want anything from Jay...all he wanted was to be released from his contract so he can sign with someone offering him more money....how is that asking him to hold his hand?
 10-31-2009, 02:09 PM         #113
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:
Beans said he didnt want anything from Jay...all he wanted was to be released from his contract so he can sign with someone offering him more money....how is that asking him to hold his hand?
Were you in the room with the both of them?

Nobody knows exactly what went down except for jay and beans.

All your doing is telling beans side of the story, nobody but jay and him truly knows what went down.

Beans was on a hov album only two years ago...


Last edited by FACEMOB1; 10-31-2009 at 02:14 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #114
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1740 1740
He does have a valid point.........f**k it tho......Let the games begin :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #115
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
I said a looong time ago... Beans lost
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #116
darrius 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
 slimgangsta18 said:
It seems like mostly no one don't get it....

Beans whole thing was why jay-z got police to escort him out of the building? Why he didn't back beans up as beans did for him as a friend he claim he is? (I'm not talking about music, but real life problems i.e. the court situation). Why he can't get a phone call or a visit while he was in jail & out of jail? Why he underpaid them for performances they did on tour? (Gave The Young Guns $1200 & they had to split it plus telling them "that was a good look?") Why he didn't let beans go during the breakup instead of beating around the bush? Beans said he never asked him for a cent, so it's not a money issue. It's the b**ch a.ss s**t he doing. You can only take so much bulls**t as a man from another man, friend or family.
Please explain to me how beans did anything for jay. he said out his mouth jay told me not to diss thos n*ggas but i went and did it anyway. he didnt do it to help jay he did it for exposure. cause most started f**kin wit beans after that jadakiss beef
 8 years ago '07        #117
darrius 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
Lol. I really hope you all realize that you are criticizing Jay for doing EXACTLY what he is supposed to do? He is the best selling solo artist of all time for a reason people. HE works his a.ss off and doesn’t lean on other people to help him. He SEIZES EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED TO HIM and capitalizes from it. And to the dumb a.ss who criticized him for jumping on songs with people after they blow up….HOW DUMB CAN U BE?? OF COURSE HE WAITS TIL PEOPLE BLOW UP TO GET ON TRACKS WITH THEM??? LMAO!! IT’S A BUSINESS! YOU DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN FURTHER YOUR OWN BUSINESS! OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME?!!?!?! come on people. Open your eyes. This s**t is OBVIOUS AS HELL. God bless him, but the n*gga Beans embraces that ghetto, thug, hood, bumbass n*gga mentality too much and everyone with commonsense knows that will ONLY HOLD U BACK! You can’t go into a corporate board room and negotiate business deals when you present yourself in that light. Everybody calls that s**t “keeping it real”when in reality its just another case of “keepin it real stupid.” You CANT HELP your people by staying in the same place and doing the same things as them. You have to grow, mature, do better, and further yourself so that they see that the bulls**t traps of the hood arent the only way to prosper. THEN you can teach them to do the same things. YOU ARE HURTING THE HOOD MORE THAN YOU ARE HELPING THE HOOD BEANS! THat keep it real s**t is plain f**king stupid. How the f**k you gonna help the hood from jail?? im sorry yall, but i just get heated over the stupid a.ss mentality of some of our most talented and intelligent people. JAY IS THE AMERICAN DREAM for a f**king reason. He used all the BULLs**t of the hood to become a better person. And hes not a snake n*gga AT ALL!! NOT BY ANY MEANS!!! THIS n*gga BEANS WAS A PART OF ROCAFELLA RECORDS!!! NUFF SAID! HE HAD UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND CONNECTIONS!! IF HE WASNT WASTING TIME BACK IN THE HOOD BULLs**tTIN AROUND HE COULD BE BETTER THAN JAY AND IN A BETTER PLACE! IF HE WORKED HARDER! INSTEAD HE GOT TO A “GOOD PLACE” AND BECAME COMPLACENT. HE EXPECTED OTHER n*ggaZ TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING FOR HIMSELF. n*ggaZ NEED TO WAKE UP AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH THIS n*gga BEANS! HES JUST ANOTHER CLASSIC CASE OF A LAZY n*gga WHO (NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS) WAS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS. AINT NO MAN GONNA DO FOR YOU, YOU GOTTA DO FOR SELF. THIS n*gga JAY OPENED THE DOOR TO HEAVEN FOR THIS KAT AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO TURN AROUND AND SAY JAY DID HIM DIRTY AND THEN YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT JAY IS A SNAKE. BE SERIOUS? I MEAN DAMN.

LISTEN TO “ALREADY HOME” ON BP3 AGAIN FOLKS. s**t IS CLEAR AS DAY. n*ggaZ GOTTA GET IT FOR THEMSELVES. OH, AND BEANS KEPT MENTIONING THE n*gga 50. BE FOR REAL BEANS. DO U WANNA BE A SLAVE, d*ck SUCKING, f*gET n*gga LIKE BANKS AND WHATS HIS NAME? YEAH 50 MAY PAY THEM AND HOOK EM UP, BUT THEY HAVE PAID THE PRICE OF THEIR f**kING PRIDE! U SEE HOW THEM n*ggaZ LOOK AND ACT LIKE b**ch MADE SLAVES IN THE PRESENCE OF 50CENT AND HE JUST EATS THAT s**t UP!! ITS LIKE HE HAS HIS TWO CHILDREN FOLLOWING HIM AROUND ALL THE TIME. SO IF U WONT JAY TO HOLD YOUR HAND LIKE THAT JUST BE WILLING TO LOOK LIKE A b**ch. EVEN THE n*gga BLEEK LOOKS LIKE A CHUMP FOR JAY? DO U WANNA BE JAY-Z’S HYPE MAN LIKE BLEEK MR. BEANS??? DIDNT f**kING THINK SO. GET REAL n*ggaZ. NOT MY WORDS GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD BUT I COSIGN
 8 years ago '07        #118
darrius 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
And Beans is full of sh*t cause how is young chris an artist that really didnt get any push from the roc bigger then him. cause chris kept rollin when the s**t fell apart he didnt cry and b*tch like beans old a.ss.
 8 years ago '04        #119
myersjavon 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 55 55
 darrius said:
Lol. I really hope you all realize that you are criticizing Jay for doing EXACTLY what he is supposed to do? He is the best selling solo artist of all time for a reason people. HE works his a.ss off and doesn’t lean on other people to help him. He SEIZES EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED TO HIM and capitalizes from it. And to the dumb a.ss who criticized him for jumping on songs with people after they blow up….HOW DUMB CAN U BE?? OF COURSE HE WAITS TIL PEOPLE BLOW UP TO GET ON TRACKS WITH THEM??? LMAO!! IT’S A BUSINESS! YOU DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN FURTHER YOUR OWN BUSINESS! OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME?!!?!?! come on people. Open your eyes. This s**t is OBVIOUS AS HELL. God bless him, but the n*gga Beans embraces that ghetto, thug, hood, bumbass n*gga mentality too much and everyone with commonsense knows that will ONLY HOLD U BACK! You can’t go into a corporate board room and negotiate business deals when you present yourself in that light. Everybody calls that s**t “keeping it real”when in reality its just another case of “keepin it real stupid.” You CANT HELP your people by staying in the same place and doing the same things as them. You have to grow, mature, do better, and further yourself so that they see that the bulls**t traps of the hood arent the only way to prosper. THEN you can teach them to do the same things. YOU ARE HURTING THE HOOD MORE THAN YOU ARE HELPING THE HOOD BEANS! THat keep it real s**t is plain f**king stupid. How the f**k you gonna help the hood from jail?? im sorry yall, but i just get heated over the stupid a.ss mentality of some of our most talented and intelligent people. JAY IS THE AMERICAN DREAM for a f**king reason. He used all the BULLs**t of the hood to become a better person. And hes not a snake n*gga AT ALL!! NOT BY ANY MEANS!!! THIS n*gga BEANS WAS A PART OF ROCAFELLA RECORDS!!! NUFF SAID! HE HAD UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND CONNECTIONS!! IF HE WASNT WASTING TIME BACK IN THE HOOD BULLs**tTIN AROUND HE COULD BE BETTER THAN JAY AND IN A BETTER PLACE! IF HE WORKED HARDER! INSTEAD HE GOT TO A “GOOD PLACE” AND BECAME COMPLACENT. HE EXPECTED OTHER n*ggaZ TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING FOR HIMSELF. n*ggaZ NEED TO WAKE UP AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH THIS n*gga BEANS! HES JUST ANOTHER CLASSIC CASE OF A LAZY n*gga WHO (NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS) WAS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS. AINT NO MAN GONNA DO FOR YOU, YOU GOTTA DO FOR SELF. THIS n*gga JAY OPENED THE DOOR TO HEAVEN FOR THIS KAT AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO TURN AROUND AND SAY JAY DID HIM DIRTY AND THEN YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT JAY IS A SNAKE. BE SERIOUS? I MEAN DAMN.

LISTEN TO “ALREADY HOME” ON BP3 AGAIN FOLKS. s**t IS CLEAR AS DAY. n*ggaZ GOTTA GET IT FOR THEMSELVES. OH, AND BEANS KEPT MENTIONING THE n*gga 50. BE FOR REAL BEANS. DO U WANNA BE A SLAVE, d*ck SUCKING, f*gET n*gga LIKE BANKS AND WHATS HIS NAME? YEAH 50 MAY PAY THEM AND HOOK EM UP, BUT THEY HAVE PAID THE PRICE OF THEIR f**kING PRIDE! U SEE HOW THEM n*ggaZ LOOK AND ACT LIKE b**ch MADE SLAVES IN THE PRESENCE OF 50CENT AND HE JUST EATS THAT s**t UP!! ITS LIKE HE HAS HIS TWO CHILDREN FOLLOWING HIM AROUND ALL THE TIME. SO IF U WONT JAY TO HOLD YOUR HAND LIKE THAT JUST BE WILLING TO LOOK LIKE A b**ch. EVEN THE n*gga BLEEK LOOKS LIKE A CHUMP FOR JAY? DO U WANNA BE JAY-Z’S HYPE MAN LIKE BLEEK MR. BEANS??? DIDNT f**kING THINK SO. GET REAL n*ggaZ. NOT MY WORDS GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD BUT I COSIGN
Damn real talk let me Cosign
Beans just need to man up and thank j for the chance he gave him Jay got 1 plate and all theses rap n*ggas get mad wen they cant eat off it Damn wat kinda man expects another man to feed him and u a REAL street n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #120
darrius 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You think Young Chris is a bigger artist than Beanie?
As of right now yeah i really do more commercially aproved artist. the right backin he could sell more than beans easy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy