Jay-Z Responds To Beanie Sigel's Accusation Of Not Pushing Him, Has No Sympathy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2009, 12:57 AM         #61
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with Jay not telling the judge that he would monitor Beans. I understand stand it because he was a risk at that time. I don't agree with it.

I can't at all get down with Beans dry snitching on a record with that Beyonce line. That's the n*ggas wife. Same reason that I don't like Kobe.....that was some hoe s**t.
 10-31-2009, 12:57 AM         #62
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beans already said they made him teh head of state p records and state p clothing. but he werent seeing no money for it. he was jus the face of it
 8 years ago '05        #63
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
50 must be happy, n*ggas forgot his album leaked, plus there might be a slim chance he gets to sign sigel.
 8 years ago '09        #64
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 HHJ66 said:
naw, that song he copied snoop dogg whats my muf**kin name was. And the other big single from that wack s**t was big pimpin.
oh you mean jigga my n*gga, the song from the ruff ryders album that was just a bonus track on vol3 and didnt have a video.

do it again was his first single and video from this album.
 8 years ago '08        #65
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
 LyzzoThaKing said:
I don't agree with Jay not telling the judge that he would monitor Beans. I understand stand it because he was a risk at that time. I don't agree with it.

I can't at all get down with Beans dry snitching on a record with that Beyonce line. That's the n*ggas wife. Same reason that I don't like Kobe.....that was some hoe s**t.
that f**kin b**ch aint his wife. Its all fake as s**t. They doin it for power and s**t cuz both of them in the illuminati. Thats why they never break up but they never really live together or have kids either.
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 Bea5T said:
since when do rappers have press conferences lmao
man cam'ron and dame dash had a press conference just to talk about dissin jay-z
 8 years ago '08        #67
HHJ66 
space
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
oh you mean jigga my n*gga, the song from the ruff ryders album that was just a bonus track on vol3 and didnt have a video.

do it again was his first single and video from this album.
ok then but out of them wack s**t, jigga n*gga was way bigger. Out of all the dozen or so top 10 hits in the hip hop/rb charts jayz had, Beanie aint never even been in one.
 8 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 HHJ66 said:
ok then but out of them wack s**t, jigga n*gga was way bigger. Out of all the dozen or so top 10 hits in the hip hop/rb charts jayz had, Beanie aint never even been in one.
that single actually hit no.9 on the billboard rap single charts.
 8 years ago '05        #69
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Jay just tried to make Sigel look like a fool. Not cool

What goes around comes around. Jay just never thinks it will come around to him.

Enough said, Sigel is the streets.
 8 years ago '08        #70
HHJ66 
space
space
space
he had a bunch of singles at that time and just gave beanie a verse. That n*gga was gettin so much airplay and promo, hot97 been on this n*gga d*ck. And now this muf**ka come back tryna get more play. This better be it once that n*gga turn 40.
 8 years ago '05        #71
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
I don't see how Beans is going to complain about Jay not visiting him prison. Yes, it's f**ked up but THAT IS OLD a.ss NEWS. He's already spoken on that topic before and that s**t was ages ago...s**t Beans was just on American Gangster and that's AFTER Beans was released (even if it was an old song)-->point is Beans needs to stop complaining and be a grown man about all this and stop acting as if Jay is going to keep holding his hand...

I understand if you're a rookie to the game, but damn son Beanie you should already know how the industry works. Get over it.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 murdamurda said:
Jay just tried to make Sigel look like a fool. Not cool

What goes around comes around. Jay just never thinks it will come around to him.

Enough said, Sigel is the streets.
The "Streets" is who he needs to be complanin to.. The same ones who wanna ride withem would flip in a second if someone, including JayZ came through there spot and signed someone they knew.. From ANY city. I mean Sigel got a strong NAME in the industry f**kin with the Roc. Where he took it was on him
 8 years ago '04        #73
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
Jay got a point.....
:applause: yea, Beanie is ridiculous.
 8 years ago '06        #74
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 HHJ66 said:
naw, def jam decided to support kanye. But while jayz was at his peak 98-03 when getting the usual 2-3 hits per album, he aint never shared it with any other members. I mean if Beanie at least had a decent hit like big pimpin or somethin he would have blew up more and would have at least went platinum. But jayz a b**ch, he fake and he a mason. He would have been much less successful if he shared like 50, Wayne now, or few other artists.
:applause: i agree here. Jay-Z knew what was going on. He knew in order for him to get where he is now that he was gonna have to do n*ggaz grimy and step on n*ggaz to get there. That's probably what they told that n*gga to do for his riches. He's a puppet in the music industry. And got yall n*ggaz fooled that he's a GOAT....

Last edited by davon4204; 10-31-2009 at 01:33 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #75
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
Beans spoke some real stuff if u don't feel it u don't kno anything about friendship and keeping ur word u don't tell a dude u got him no matter what then when its time to prove it tell the judge u won't keep a eye on him so he can tour and make money its sad that jay is ok doin some of the shady stuff he has done
 8 years ago '04        #76
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Jay got a point

That n*gga beans was f**king stupid and ungreatful. He has been reckless and in trouble for dumbs**t for years. He was to immature to notice I guess.

He is a grown a.ss man and needs to act like it and live with his mistakes.He needed to handle his business first. He from the streets he should know not to trust anyone.

Last edited by ddash; 10-31-2009 at 02:26 AM..
 10-31-2009, 03:16 AM         #77
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao jigga ethered beanie with the truth lmao
 8 years ago '06        #78
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Real s**t...... now beans need to come with a meaaaan diss!!!.. i want my n*gga jay to come out with a response song man! WTF lol
 8 years ago '05        #79
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
 bigmike123456 said:
Beans spoke some real stuff if u don't feel it u don't kno anything about friendship and keeping ur word u don't tell a dude u got him no matter what he has done
tellin these ppl that... is like tryin to say 50 wrong for s**t he has done....
jus not gone happen...
 8 years ago '04        #80
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Jay is an a**hole...f**k em.

why???? because he didn't hold these n*ggas by their hands... he gave Beans basically everything on a silver platter... it is not his fault that Beans decided to squander his s**t away... and act like a f**king animal.....

Adwerdz said:
Grown men want me to sit em on my lap...
n*ggas need to be men and fend for themselves and stop blaming others for their failures
cowards

truth.com amigo......
:applause::applause::applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago