Jay-Z Responds To Beanie Sigel's Accusation Of Not Pushing Him, Has No Sympathy

most viewed right now
 226
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 181
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-30-2009, 11:44 PM         #21
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres always three sides 2 a story...beans side, Jay's side, and the actual truth.
 8 years ago '06        #22
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
its da roc.....

throw your diamonds in Da air......
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #23
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Tommy_Bunz said:
theres always three sides 2 a story...beans side, Jay's side, and the actual truth.
somebody told me the exact same thing earlier....
 8 years ago '04        #24
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4468 4468
 marcusaka50 said:
It did look like he had his own Record Label, Clothesline, but the tricky part about that it was all distributed by Jay-Z so Beanie's artist was Jayz's artist and Beanie's clotheline was Jayz's clotheline so what does Beanies really own nothing he is just an image
which was Ran by dame Dash the snake :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #25
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
which crew is left do DISSOLVE by the way????
outkast & big boi gonna go @ it next????
malice gonna diss pusha????
 10-30-2009, 11:50 PM         #26
I.T.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
he does have a point


you dont see rbx or lady of rage dissin dre
U mean suge?....nobody dissed suge but snoop...

The roc and deathrow is two diff stories....seriously
 10-30-2009, 11:51 PM         #27
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov is on point again.

Beans is a grown man, time to get up get out and get yours.

Jay only held your hand for eight years

I guess it was jays fault beans dumbass had to throw his burner out his car?
 8 years ago '06        #28
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 marcusaka50 said:
It did look like he had his own Record Label, Clothesline, but the tricky part about that it was all distributed by Jay-Z so Beanie's artist was Jayz's artist and Beanie's clotheline was Jayz's clotheline so what does Beanies really own nothing he is just an image
maybe not much.

i saw on vh1 they said g unit clothing best yeae was 50 million. and out of the fifty million fifty cent got four million.

so beans got to give jay, dame, and biggs a cut he might not of got much back.
and ain't nobody buy dem SP cds so you know he aint get a lot for dat.
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-30-2009, 11:54 PM         #29
Bigdasean12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What up
 8 years ago '04        #30
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4468 4468
bottom lin is beans didnt sell records didnt make a number one song and s**t aint very marketable to begin with far as looks Go to say jay ain thop on your single then say i im my own man is two diff s**ts
 10-30-2009, 11:56 PM         #31
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
which crew is left do DISSOLVE by the way????
outkast & big boi gonna go @ it next????
malice gonna diss pusha????
the 11th disciple is gonna diss the 10th?
 8 years ago '07        #32
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 PabloDiablo said:
but maybe jay's not pissed off
i know what the problem is someone needs to f**k beyonce and leak the s3xtape but even then jay will be like "nah thats not b i can tell her a.ss don't move like that. auhhhh!!" :angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #33
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4468 4468
jay-z is the one person who thinks the earth does revolve him and the sun revoles around the earth

remember when he said big brother was the 2nd most important song kanye made next to jesus walks hes hova he can do what he wants
 8 years ago '08        #34
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
thats some bulls**t, everybody signed to a label and usually got a small label. And that clothing line was something minor. When it comes down to it, everyone know Jayz was hogging all the promo/attention and especially the RADIO play, cuz Beanie dont even got no Top 50 single anywhere. How can u go plat. with that. f**k jayz, go fall back from trying to still sell records.
 10-31-2009, 12:06 AM         #35
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vid was funny as hell though.

Hov up there at a press conference basically just laughed beans off
 8 years ago '04        #36
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4468 4468
 HHJ66 said:
thats some bulls**t, everybody signed to a label and usually got a small label. And that clothing line was something minor. When it comes down to it, everyone know Jayz was hogging all the promo/attention and especially the RADIO play, cuz Beanie dont even got no Top 50 single anywhere. How can u go plat. with that. f**k jayz, go fall back from trying to still sell records.
everybody signed to a label got a small label tryna put they homie on that prolly cant even rap thats da dumbest s**t ever get the n*gga a nice job

im sorry no lunatic could rap except murphy lee

macboney country kane suck
yayo average not a star by a long shot

u really think o sparks got star potential

far as beans he can spit but he aint got da look and he aint make a hit that alotta people like
to get a top 50 song

and how can u say jay hogs anything when ye dropped a album months after the black album and alll that hype and sold4 mill with out a single from jay


Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-31-2009 at 12:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #37
ondareal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
I cant really f**k wit Beans on that point. I mean, the s**t he was talkin bout in the diss record sounded more legitimate than saying Jay aint push him. I mean, really, Beans was ALL OVER the Dynasty (I know it was originally a Roc album), and Jay always hops on Beans songs. s**t, The Truth even had a full Jay Z song (anything). Beans not a marketable n*gga. But Jay rode that n*gga, for a long a.ss time. Beans was on multiple singles. Is it really Jay fault that Beans came out wit songs that didnt pop like that? Was it Jay fault that u made a bunk a.ss song wit R Kelly. No.
 10-31-2009, 12:08 AM         #38
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondareal said:
I cant really f**k wit Beans on that point. I mean, the s**t he was talkin bout in the diss record sounded more legitimate than saying Jay aint push him. I mean, really, Beans was ALL OVER the Dynasty (I know it was originally a Roc album), and Jay always hops on Beans songs. s**t, The Truth even had a full Jay Z song (anything). Beans not a marketable n*gga. But Jay rode that n*gga, for a long a.ss time. Beans was on multiple singles. Is it really Jay fault that Beans came out wit songs that didnt pop like that? Was it Jay fault that u made a bunk a.ss song wit R Kelly. No.
Beans was even on A.G. I mean how you gonna be mad at hov for not putting him on bp3 when beans himself said he aint talked to jay in two damn years???
 8 years ago '05        #39
iice 
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
 kraYz13 said:
i know what the problem is someone needs to f**k beyonce and leak the s3xtape but even then jay will be like "nah thats not b i can tell her a.ss don't move like that. auhhhh!!" :angry12:
lol....
 8 years ago '05        #40
ondareal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
 HHJ66 said:
thats some bulls**t, everybody signed to a label and usually got a small label. And that clothing line was something minor. When it comes down to it, everyone know Jayz was hogging all the promo/attention and especially the RADIO play, cuz Beanie dont even got no Top 50 single anywhere. How can u go plat. with that. f**k jayz, go fall back from trying to still sell records.
That clothing line was minor? I used to see State Property more than I ever seen most of these rappers lines, outside of the big ones, (Phat Farm, Rocawear, Sean John)

And how was Jay hogging all the attention? Beans was on multiple hit singles wit Jay. Beanie dont got no top 50 single cuz he never made one. That aint Jay fault
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy