Oct 30 - Young Jeezy Responds To Jody Breeze "Uptown" Diss

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
6613 pageviews
40 comments

Al Goody 48 heat pts48
space
space
$4,571 | Props total: 0 0
Oct 30 - Young Jeezy Responds To Jody Breeze "Uptown" Diss

Young Jeezy Responds To Jody Breeze "Uptown" Diss
Published Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:32 PM

By Nolan Strong
Young Jeezy has responded to former Boyz N Da Hood group member Jody Breeze, who recently released a diss track titled "Uptown" calling the CTE boss out.

Jody Breeze is a member of the gold-selling group Boyz N Da Hood, which hit big with their single "Dem Boyz."

The group originally featured Young Jeezy, Jody Breeze, Big Gee and Duke, but Jeezy left the group in 2005 to go solo and was later replaced by Atlanta rapper Gorilla Zoe.

Last month, Jody Breeze released a song and video for "Uptown," which takes a number of shots at Young Jeezy.

On the track, Jody Breeze calls Young Jeezy a fraud and questions the rapper’s alleged street ties.

"It could never be no situation, because little homie already know what it is with me," Young Jeezy stated today (October 29). "At the end of the day, I just take it for what it is. Ni***s f**ked up, ni***s talking reckless. If the ni**a wanna get signed and need some money, we’ll do that. But Jody knows what it is with me, I aint to be played with like that. I aint never disrespected the lil homie, I aint never brought his name out of my mouth of none of that bulls**t."

Simmering tension between the two almost flared last May in Atlanta, when a group of men affiliated with Young Jeezy approached Jody Breeze during a record release party for R&B singer Ciara.

The confrontation appears to have been the reason for Jody Breeze releasing "Uptown," which makes a number of disparaging comments about Young Jeezy.

"I see Jeezy across the club, I throw my hands up, I see this n***a looking at me," Jody Breeze stated in an interview. "He tried to act like he aint lookin at a n***a, like you aint just send these n***as over here. That’s some real hoe s**t."

Last week footage of CTE affiliate 2Eleven hit the Internet featuring the rapper dissing Jody Breeze in response to the "Uptown"

Today (October 29), Young Jeezy confirmed the incident at Ciara’s album release party took place, but denied that it would have turned into a confrontation.

"I’m a real n***a," Young Jeezy said of the confrontation in Atlanta. "I just tried to holla at the n***a. I sent the homies to tell the n***a to come over here and f**k with me drink a little bit, but I guess he took it the wrong way."

Young Jeezy is currently preparing to release his new album Thug Motivation 103, while Jody Breeze is prepping a new mixtape with DJ Scream.

From AllHipHop.com

[pic - click to view]

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Young Jeezy Responds To Jody Breeze "Uptown" Diss

40 comments for "Oct 30 - Young Jeezy Responds To Jody Breeze "Uptown" Diss"

10-30-2009, 02:54 PM         #2
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hate 103
 8 years ago '08        #3
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
LMAO @ the excessive use of "lil homie"........
 8 years ago '05        #4
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
Breeze don't have the connects the Jeezy has....this could get ugly
 8 years ago '04        #5
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
We know Gucci in them streets, we already seen what happen when jeezy sends his boys after the gucci, they get k!lled.
 8 years ago '05        #6
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 TrapBoy904 said:
^
Actually Breeze is more connected then u think. I kno his people and dem n*ggaz goonin for real bruh. On top of him fukkin wit Gucci and Flock no rappin a.ss but THEY ARE in the streets.
yea, in the south anyways...

I feel what u sayin tho.... Jeezy must be bored, cause i woulda jus ignored the nig breeze... but when u stayin in the same town/state, i guess its different... I dont see Gucci gettin into this, cause he's prolly super busy, but Wocka Flock's trash a.ss should join, cause he got 0-buzz, and his career will soon spiral downhill..

Im jus waitin on some new premium-type Jeezy s**t...
cause Gucci blowin this n*gga out the water with the new s**t... And them two is perfect competition...:applause:
 8 years ago '08        #7
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
beefin again over some bullsh*t
 8 years ago '05        #8
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
Dont let Jody fool yall he just a regular kid from Griffin, Ga he aint ever been know real hood n*gga. Now Jeezy on the other hand is still in the streets like he rap about.
 8 years ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
aint no one f**kin wit the bawse's crew

[pic - click to view]

10-30-2009, 04:12 PM         #10
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is f**king lying...
 8 years ago '04        #11
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 217 217
waka flocka aint from ga he from columbus, oh and not as real as yall think
 8 years ago '04        #12
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,025 | Props total: 4655 4655
 Mathematic said:
LMAO @ the excessive use of "lil homie"........
tryna make it a chill situation on da kool
 8 years ago '07        #13
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 409 409
 TrapBoy904 said:
Who knows what happened??? Jeezy say he a real n*gga but he "sent" some of his homies to holla at Jody.......FUKK OUTTA HERE!!!
they were in a club wtf did you want him to do?
 8 years ago '06        #14
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 nobody said:
We know Gucci in them streets, we already seen what happen when jeezy sends his boys after the gucci, they get k!lled.
Ignorant shyt at it's best. n*ggaz get mad and start hatin if they ain't making money like other n*ggaz and this is proof once again. Sounds more like jealousy shyt too me. Just more ignorant n*gga shyt.

Last edited by davon4204; 10-31-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #15
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 TrapBoy904 said:
^
Actually Breeze is more connected then u think. I kno his people and dem n*ggaz goonin for real bruh. On top of him fukkin wit Gucci and Flock no rappin a.ss but THEY ARE in the streets.

And this is why their careers are not gonna last long. Rapping and the street shyt don't mix at all. We've seen that through history with other rappers trying 2 do music and still be out there on that bullshyt.
 8 years ago '04        #16
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
 rellish said:
yea, in the south anyways...

I feel what u sayin tho.... Jeezy must be bored, cause i woulda jus ignored the nig breeze... but when u stayin in the same town/state, i guess its different... I dont see Gucci gettin into this, cause he's prolly super busy, but Wocka Flock's trash a.ss should join, cause he got 0-buzz, and his career will soon spiral downhill..

Im jus waitin on some new premium-type Jeezy s**t...
cause Gucci blowin this n*gga out the water with the new s**t... And them two is perfect competition...:applause:
are you f**kin serious jeezy on a whole nother level than gucci wack a.ss you should know better than that s**t
 8 years ago '05        #17
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
 kraYz13 said:
they were in a club wtf did you want him to do?
jeezy could have walked his a.ss over there....
niccaz aint to important to holla at a nicca face to face....

but i dont know wat those 2 got goin on... from jeezy response it look like sum petie s**t..
from jody response, it looks like sum real s**t, that was over hyped honestly....
 10-31-2009, 10:47 AM         #18
Cousin Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
waka flocka aint from ga he from columbus, oh and not as real as yall think
 dagame04 said:
Dont let Jody fool yall he just a regular kid from Griffin, Ga he aint ever been know real hood n*gga. Now Jeezy on the other hand is still in the streets like he rap about.
 Draped Up said:
Breeze don't have the connects the Jeezy has....this could get ugly
I hope all you n*ggas is from atlanta or know these n*ggas personally or know they momma. Cause yall speculatin out tha frame
 10-31-2009, 10:52 AM         #19
Cousin Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Jeezy is f**king lying...
Im pretty sure he is too. Cause like mentioned before, you so real but you send n*ggas to holla. And its jus like the 24/23 s**t, "he kept takin shots on mixtapes", when all those mixtapes are old as dirt. I betchu if gucci was still in tha hood jeezy wouldnt be thinkin bout him

moral of tha story

SUCCESS HURTS WAY MORE THAN WORDS
 8 years ago '06        #20
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
^^^nah gucci been taking shots recently. listen to the writings on the wall mixtape and even more recent than that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy