Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 young $ said:
That is bulls**t the n*gga sieg was at a few shows performing with hov in the past 2 years.... a few people I know said jay brought him out...
lol at a few people you know, yeah right n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #62
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
 gangtsa said:
Funny how you didn't mention young buck. Buck had his own clothing line and ill just take a guess and say gunit south was because of him.
Young Buck's clothing line came into existence after his stint on G-Unit and has now been canceled. G-Unit South never came into fruitation unlike State Property which had 2 movie releases and artists that actually came out on the label.
 8 years ago '06        #63
TrW 1 heat pts
space
space
$343 | Props total: 230 230
What up wit all these rappers taking shots at Jay? Get money and stop d*ck ridin this man. Beans is a real dude. The B Comin was official, but getting him getting a lil temper tantrum about Jay not takin care of him aint a good look. And talking bout him lookin out for State prop.. Jay put them in a position to make moves and they aint take full advantage.
 8 years ago '04        #64
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 almcaffee said:
Jay-Z already made the n*gga LARGE in the game, n*gga need to do his own thing stop leeching, You can't really talk all that BS on your records then come out cryin like a bytch, I see the cycle now, when n*ggas aint in the spotlight no more and/or are running out of money/opportunity, they b**ch up real quick and show you that persona they rapped about was definitely 'ENTERTAINMENT' not a reflection of themselves in real life at all.
co sign
 8 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Hip hop has completely lost all credibility when it comes to s**t like this... I don't believe a single word I hear when people say that they got problems with someone. It's been pretty well known for a while that these things are done for publicity and especially since they both dropped albums recently I don't listen to a word of it. Just my 2 cents now I'll let these little kids believe that these big bad rappers wanna get at each other.
 8 years ago '05        #66
question49 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
 Maaly6 said:
WRONG.

he didn't grow up with Banks, Young Buck, or Game & he made sure all them n*ggaz was eatin. not to mention 50 was on those dude's SINGLES & executive producing/"guiding" their albums.

Jay was never on any of Bean's singles (what was that "anything" s**t about? Beans didn't even rap on that s**t! he pulled the same s**t with Bleek on "Dear Summer") or executive producing his albums. He only cares about himself, none of the State Prop members got a fair chance with a PROPERLY marketed/crafted solo album--they got every right to be pissed.
"Dear Summer" was on fire and is probably the only reason Bleek sold whatever he sold for that album. For me, that was big homie looking out for little homie because if you wanted that track, legally, you had to cop bleeks album.
 8 years ago '05        #67
question49 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
 bigboi2006 said:
Young Buck's clothing line came into existence after his stint on G-Unit and has now been canceled. G-Unit South never came into fruitation unlike State Property which had 2 movie releases and artists that actually came out on the label.
Co sign, and State property had their own internal beefs so they destroyed themselves. You can't blame Jay for the fact that a group of 4 or 5 dudes can't put enough smarts together to get out from under the wing of another dude. They were employees who basically terminated themselves.
 8 years ago '05        #68
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
I'm reading a lot of speculation & flat out b.s. here and really I just shake my head... When Beans actually wanted to leave the R.O.C and set himself up as stated in avg cat. Jay wouldn't let him. Beans never asked for a hand out from Jay. The whole thing is Beans feels like he was betrayed by Jay. If you don't know the situation you really shouldn't speak on a persons manhood and being able to stand on their own 2.
 8 years ago '05        #69
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 question49 said:
Co sign, and State property had their own internal beefs so they destroyed themselves. You can't blame Jay for the fact that a group of 4 or 5 dudes can't put enough smarts together to get out from under the wing of another dude. They were employees who basically terminated themselves.
Pls explain??
 8 years ago '05        #70
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,862 | Props total: 52138 52138
fu*k that, Beanie is a crazy lyricist...i believe Jay just turned his back on dude. there isnt one person who was signed to rockafella whoo is shining to this day, except Hov. Yall dont see anything wrong wit that? i know that Bleek be biggin jay up, but honestly after the breakup of the ROC...Bleek hasnt had an album...he suppose to dropping one soon, but it got pushed back. And as for Kanye, his career blossomed not because he raps, but because he also produces. Jay did dudes kind of dirty.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 almcaffee said:
Jay-Z already made the n*gga LARGE in the game, n*gga need to do his own thing stop leeching, You can't really talk all that BS on your records then come out cryin like a bytch, I see the cycle now, when n*ggas aint in the spotlight no more and/or are running out of money/opportunity, they b**ch up real quick and show you that persona they rapped about was definitely 'ENTERTAINMENT' not a reflection of themselves in real life at all.
Real talk..But I feel Beanz he not selling no records. He done blew all his money. He feels like Jay-z should look out for him in his time of need. I don't know it ain't jay responsibility. He should be mad at Dame Dash. That was some b**ch s**t right there.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 tokinjohn said:
fu*k that, Beanie is a crazy lyricist...i believe Jay just turned his back on dude. there isnt one person who was signed to rockafella whoo is shining to this day, except Hov. Yall dont see anything wrong wit that? i know that Bleek be biggin jay up, but honestly after the breakup of the ROC...Bleek hasnt had an album...he suppose to dropping one soon, but it got pushed back. And as for Kanye, his career blossomed not because he raps, but because he also produces. Jay did dudes kind of dirty.
Just shut the f**k up. How the hell can you say any of that s**t. Go suck a d*ck n*gga. It is not that man responsibility to make sure anybody continues to eat for the rest of they life. How many beanz albums have you ran out and bought to support the n*gga?

Old bootleg cd as n*gga shut the f**k up.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish