Oct 30 - Beanie Airs Jay-Z Out On Philly Radio

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
Seeing that Jay is on every Beans album how was he not helping(Ex. "Anything" - The Truth, "Think Its a Game" - The Reason, "Its On - The B. Coming", "Gutted" - The Solution). But Puff is on all his artists album so i guess that still not a good example. To be honest the only n*gga that was really striaght was Bleek, cuz that was jay n*gga. Jay did offer Dame and Bigs all of his Daf Jam ablums for Reasonable Doubt and they turned that down. But in life you have to look out for yourself unless you have kids or a wife/husband, cuz if you lookout for everyone else you will end up like MC Hammer or Antwione Walker. but look this is business look at what Big Boi did to k!ller Mike, T.I. did with Alfa Mega, Cash Money to Juvie,Turk, and B.G., and 50 with Buck, Game, and Olivia, so dont look at the n*gga that sign you as a high school friend look at him for what he is your boss learn from him and do your own s**t.
 10-31-2009, 10:07 AM         #42
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^none of those were RADIO-READY (which = album sales) singles besides "Anything" & Beans didn't even rap on that.

now compare that to Bleek who's had "Is That Yo Chick" (HUGE record--had Twista, Missy, AND Hov), "Do My...", and "What You Think of That". you can't tell me that aint bulls**t.
 8 years ago '05        #43
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Maaly6 said:
WRONG.

he didn't grow up with Banks...
WRONG!
He does have a connection with Banks! Banks was Yayo's boy and Yayo is 50's boy. And all of that is going back to Queens!!
 8 years ago '09        #44
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Hold That said:
Seriously though, Jay-Z been draggin Beanie's weight for atleast 10 years now. At some point as a f**kin artist you need to evolve with the new rap game or step aside.. It's a f**kin business.

50 making sure Yayo and Banks eat is because they are apart of G-Unit.. Last time I checked Hov wasn't in a rap group.. Not to mention didn't Jay-Z buy Beans a new Bentley a while back? n*ggas want to stay leeches forever, instead of branching out and making their own moves. Hov BEEN put Beans in the limelight, but he failed to grasp and hold on too it.. I swear n*ggas would rather ben spoon fed than go out and get their own.
This. ^

But this is what happens when you "PUT" someone on, or introduce them to something, whatever it may be.
 10-31-2009, 01:22 PM         #45
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-N-D-1 said:
WRONG!
He does have a connection with Banks! Banks was Yayo's boy and Yayo is 50's boy. And all of that is going back to Queens!!
like I said, 50 DIDN'T grow up with him tho. Yayo is to 50 what Bleek is to Jay.
 8 years ago '04        #46
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
"Rappers came and went...See the rovers roll up wit ribbons...I seen them repoed, re-sold then re-driven."
 8 years ago '04        #47
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Jayz wouldn't release him So he could do his own thing

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-31-2009 at 03:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #48
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 willi150 said:
You are right Kanye is a prime example he stands on his own, can support himself and change his style as people change but a lot of cats don't want to change and adapt so they get left behind upset cause people don't want to take care of them.
this is true but Beans doesn't make beats though. if Kanye were to stop rapping tomorrow (not only would i thank god) he would do just fine cause of his production. comparing beans to 'ye is apples and oranges.
 8 years ago '05        #49
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
It is what it is eventually Jay is gon be like step n*gga... So then n*gga gotta step and get that money.... Jay-z Puffy, Eazy, Jerry Heller, Suge Knight... Jimmy Iovine it's all the same. It's always gon be bout the money
 8 years ago '04        #50
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Instead of wasting time doing jail bids and causing trouble, beans along with the rest of sp could of spent time investing in a company, business, restaurant, real estate or something else to see a profit. He was banking on the pro keds idea which backfired due to dame bailing out. Hov isn't right for what he did but ever since the hard knock life tour you could tell something wasn't right and even dmx said before that jay and ja let the success get to their heads. Jay got with beyonce and it all went downhill for sure. Jay was never a part of any group or anything so he didn't care he was just looking out for himself. smh @ the camel
 8 years ago '04        #51
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
as a man jay-z could have called sigel HE HASN'T TALK TO SIGEL SINCE HE WAS IN JAIL THAT'S BOGUS
 8 years ago '04        #52
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
Like Jay said, what other artist that you know that is on a major label, has yet to hit the platinum mark with his biggest album selling almost 800K that has his own Record Label and Clothing Line, movies and other sh!t. Beanie had the tools for success and it WAS NOT Jay-Z's problem to make that brand work. Jay-Z is not responsible for Bean's actions. Yayo doesn't have a seperate label or clothing line nor Banks. Even Memphis Bleek who is Jay's best friend wasn't afforded all those oppurtunites. Bean's needs to learn that to succeed you have to do s**t on your own. You can't always be in the shadow of somebody. He gave them multiple oppurtunities but he still wanted to act like that n*gga from the hood. He's got a f**ked up mentality.
 8 years ago '06        #53
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
i like Jay and State Prop..all the comparisons to G-Unit is different cuz think of every G-Unit release 50 was promotin that s**t like a mother f**ker which is why Banks, Buck, Yayo and Game all went platinum the first time around. Bleek has said s**t before how he doesnt expect Hov to take care of him and he still coo wit him. but its f**ked up when you spose to be homies and you locked up and a n*gga dont say s**t. look at Blue Print 3 theres no Beans no Bleek no Young Chris no Freeway and same goes for Kingdom Come no guest spots aside from Kanye. Bleek aint drop in 4 yrs and he still aint mad at Hov. Juelz aint drop in like 3-4 yrs which is why he was mad at Cam cuz he should have dropped another album specially wit the buzz he had at the time. its kinda the same situation wit beans. ive always liked Roc-A-Fella but ive always said it never was a true dynasty based off the fact that i dont think any Roc-A-Fella artist went platinum besides Jay and Cam and the Diplomats.
 8 years ago '09        #54
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
98-04 roc was in their prime
 8 years ago '06        #55
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
oh yea Twista went platinum
 8 years ago '05        #56
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Beans keepin it real I'm sorry to see them fallin out but he was right on a lot of s**t 50 did get n*ggas paid Young Buck had money and 50 didnt really know him for real, 50 always bragged about how he took care of his artists, I just think its f**ked up that jay didnt stand up for his bail hearing, Beans a loyal n*gga and he actin how a real n*gga would act if he feel betrayed
 8 years ago '04        #57
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 youngstud07 said:
At a press conference, Jigga was pressed with a question about the Beanie Sigel situation...

at some point you have to take responsibility
 8 years ago '06        #58
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Cause Kanye is a producer he produces hot s**t with or with out jay z.If anything Kanye made jay z stay relevant
 8 years ago '06        #59
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 marcchrome said:
funny after all of these years n*ggas still wanna play the blame game.....
^^^^^^

Agreed

I dont get how Jay "handled" his career, dude sold 800 k his highest amount, had a record label that was pushed, clothing line pushed, and movies...so he sounds like a woman all scorned and s**t
 8 years ago '04        #60
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 Mysonne said:
as a man jay-z could have called sigel HE HASN'T TALK TO SIGEL SINCE HE WAS IN JAIL THAT'S BOGUS
That is bulls**t the n*gga sieg was at a few shows performing with hov in the past 2 years.... a few people I know said jay brought him out...
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy