most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2009, 05:46 PM         #21
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to be honest the game is a fair market, state prop said it best get down or lay down, dont hate him for not making you hot, use your buzz and push yourself over the top
 8 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Like I said before, Banks and Tony Yayo cannot be compared to the Jay-Z,Beanie and SP situation.

G-Unit is a GROUP which 50 is apart of. Of course they going to eat, because they all making money off of the G-Unit tours and albums..

If Jay was apart of SP then MAYBE them n*ggas would be doing better financially but he's NOT. Jay-Z is a solo artist in his OWN RIGHT. He put Beans into the limelight like I said, and Beans failed to hold on to that spot light by making constant club bangers or hit songs.

As a business man, why would I continue to invest money in someone or something that is not constantly putting out hit singles or songs? 50 invest money in G-Unit because he's apart of that group! Maybe if Beans,Freeway,and the Young Gunz were in the studio trying to make club bangers or radio songs they would be getting bank.

For one Jay-Z aint never been a mix-tape type dude, he's focused strictly on mainstream and billboard numbers. They should know this s**t, they should have been perfecting their craft and putting quality music out.

Beans doesn't realize how fortunate he was to be at the top of the rap game at one point, and he failed to hold on to the spot light as an individual artist. What the f**k was he doing in jail? Was he not writing ryhmes? When the greats went away they came back with a s**t load of material, Pac, T.I on house arrest(and probably will drop more hot s**t when he comes out) And now is mad at Jay because he's moving on? What's the point of even comming at Jay if he's saying he had a deal on the table? If you're a hot artist he should be in the studio dropping some hits right now as we speak, and not blaming people for your lack of work..

Yes Jay was probably wrong for not letting him go, but I wouldn't just let a n*gga walk either after I invested so much into his a.ss for so long. Aint no way I'm just going to let a guy WALK from a business stand point. f**k that.
 8 years ago '04        #23
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Maaly6 said:
WRONG.

he didn't grow up with Banks, Young Buck, or Game & he made sure all them n*ggaz was eatin. not to mention 50 was on those dude's SINGLES & executive producing/"guiding" their albums.

Jay was never on any of Bean's singles (what was that "anything" s**t about? Beans didn't even rap on that s**t! he pulled the same s**t with Bleek on "Dear Summer") or executive producing his albums. He only cares about himself, none of the State Prop members got a fair chance with a PROPERLY marketed/crafted solo album--they got every right to be pissed.
I don't keep up with them n*ggaz bios but I coulda swore banks grew up in Queens and 50 took dude under like his lil n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #24
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Beanie was just on Jay's American Gangster album....he was still trying to keep dude in the spotlight. Like Jay said in the past, he was trying to get beans to switch from the street to the fame. He wasn't trying to grow as a artist.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 10-30-2009 at 06:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #25
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 haff3131 said:
you cant compare the music business to sports my man, its a totally different thing. lakers have an owner, and he pays them to play. win, lose, they make their money. theyre a team. jay is a solo artist, as is beans,bleek, and all them. i mean jay did about everything he could, with making a dynasty album, beans was on a bunch of jay records, i remember jay put one of his hit songs on a beanie siegel album as a bonus track didnt he? like the guy above me said, at some point these guys got to stand on their own. its not like these dudes grew up together right? i dont know the backstory but im a.ssuming they met as artists. all i know is im sure jay got just as much s**t to say if he even decides to respond. he basically carried the roc on his back, i cant even imagine beans having near the success hes had in his career if it wasnt for the jay z affiliation..
but he made the decision to become a CEO...and i thought the ROC was a family? under a business situation its different, but from the outside looking in, if them n*ggaz was suppose to be family then that's BS....financial, as man, u shouldn't feel like another man has to hold your hand to be successful, but this is clearly not the case....and dude didn't need jay....all he needed was the kayne and just blaze production that made his first two albums classics...u can't act like jay carried the ROC, them n*ggaz had their own style and were talented as fukk....hova just turned into hollywood hulk hogan and said fukk them n*ggaz now he's more successful with a bad b**ch, but just turned on his friends...so....beans has a reason to sour.....his last two albums were weak production wise.....b. coming was 4 years ago, but i'm sure dude still can make good music

Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-30-2009 at 07:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #26
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,109 | Props total: 1556 1556
He said it himself that he hasn't had a conversation with Jay in over 2 years but he is mad that he isn't on BP3? Are you serious? Why would he put him on BP3 if they haven't even talked in over 2 years? The way I see it, Jay helped Beanie get his foot in the door. Its Beanie's job to make sure that door stays open.
 8 years ago '07        #27
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
why cant thesse dudes do things are their own. people knew you were running with jay, step out on your own, get your shine on and promote yourself. why are these guys always blaming others for where their career is at. even if jay bigged up all these guys who blame him, they would still not be anything
 8 years ago '05        #28
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
jay is a di$K RIDINGf**got like nas said. if you aint hot jay dont fug with you.he didnt like kanye. then kanye got hot its all good. he didnt like cam, then came made oh boy then it was al;l good, but cam said fug jay at that point, jay has a history of not helping or reaching back. i agree beanie should have stacked his bread.. so he must be broke. just like jay didnt fug with 50, fif blew.. they cool... jay is a crab as dude.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Maaly6 said:
WRONG.

he didn't grow up with Banks, Young Buck, or Game & he made sure all them n*ggaz was eatin. not to mention 50 was on those dude's SINGLES & executive producing/"guiding" their albums.

Jay was never on any of Bean's singles (what was that "anything" s**t about? Beans didn't even rap on that s**t! he pulled the same s**t with Bleek on "Dear Summer") or executive producing his albums. He only cares about himself, none of the State Prop members got a fair chance with a PROPERLY marketed/crafted solo album--they got every right to be pissed.
the hell you talkin about. he was with banks waaaaaaay before the record deal with columbia records
 8 years ago '04        #30
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$496 | Props total: 141 141
From what heard he was trying to get out of his contract but JIGGAMAN wouldn't sign him out of it! so he was stuck in a situation he had no control!
but at the end of the day you have to.....

[pic - click to view]

10-30-2009, 10:41 PM         #31
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone seen jaz-o latley???
 8 years ago '04        #32
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23383 23383
Grown men want me to sit em on my lap, but i dont have a beard and santa clause aint black....scream at me
 8 years ago '08        #33
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6067 6067
Some of you Jay fans are amazing! You guys will take this dudes side no matter WHO he gets into a disagreement with. Its not a coincidence that you have all of these ex business partners saying the EXACT same thing about the same person. What if theyre just simply telling the truth about dude?
 8 years ago '04        #34
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,444 | Props total: 13109 13109
 moskillz33 said:
For real, for real, regardless of what many of you wanna say lets keep it 100, if u played for the Lakers, and got rings and trophies that show greatness, how would u feel if Kobe just decided that there was never gonna be a "Lakers" team again? If u came in the locker room and the gym said Kobe and not the Lakers???? Yes b/c Hov clearly just turned him back on the whole squad. If he didn't, then y is that all of state property is coming out with records that clearly are talking about how they came to the studio and Roc-a-fella had just disappeared over night like the Baltimore Colts.
Terrible analogy.
 8 years ago '04        #35
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
to bad for beans, jay fans wont see the truth thou

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-30-2009 at 11:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #36
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 MrFourteen5 said:
Some of you Jay fans are amazing! You guys will take this dudes side no matter WHO he gets into a disagreement with. Its not a coincidence that you have all of these ex business partners saying the EXACT same thing about the same person. What if theyre just simply telling the truth about dude?
And what if they're not?? Thats why this is a discussion board...right?
 8 years ago '04        #37
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
Bleek called in and said he dont know what sigel talking about, this is after he came up from sucking on jay's d*ck.
 8 years ago '07        #38
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
This is getting ugly..
 8 years ago '05        #39
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
everytime i come to 1 of these threads...
i always see ppl mentionin..well so & so put ur foot thru the door...
its up tp you to do this and that....
apparently u dont know wat ur foot thru the door means...
 8 years ago '08        #40
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
so does that mean no more Hov, Face, Beans collabos
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop