10.30 Beanie Sigel - Average Cat (JAY-Z DISS) Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2009, 10:41 AM         #161
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay better not ignore this. i like both of them so i'm not choosing sides.
 8 years ago '07        #162
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30352 30352
 Gm0ney85 said:
but moving up in the game means STEPPIN ON YO NIGGUHS THO?!?....

i dont think u gotta step on nigguh in the military like that tho....

s**t...life is about progression, but not over the friendships with YO NIGGUH THO!...

and nigguhs know this rap s**t about beaing manipulative a.ss muh f**ka...all entertainment is.....that s**t just aint morally correct...

money changes nigguhs..sometimes is the nigguhs u around...but a lot of the time ITS YOU..

I don't see where Jay stepped on Beans. It's not Jay's duty to 'help' anyone. His job is to make/was to make maney for himself/his company. So if Jay is the president, his responsibility is to the company. If that means never dropping a Bleek album ever again, and dropping a Rihanna or Ne-yo album every year... then, so be it.

What indication did you get that Jay and beans is friends? Beans said long ago, around the time of that roc-a-fella split that the only time he ever saw jay, was for business purposes. That's why he stayed with Dame and signed with DDMG.

By all accounts, Jay keeps his personal life, personal.... and his business life, business. It's Beans who is mixing his personal and business relationships. It's Beans crying over friendship and how people ain't visit him in jail... and a bunch of bullsh*t.

Bleek is closer to Jay than any of them dudes... and you don't hear him complaining. Bleek hasn't been on a Jay record in how long? Bleek not gonna be on Roc Nation. Yet Bleek ain't acting like this.
 8 years ago '05        #163
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 wepainters said:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 33 (22 members and 11 guests)
damnnnnnnnnnnn its 1:30 at night
time zones dummy
 8 years ago '09        #164
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
it wasn't as hard as i thought it was gonna be...
i'm sure Sigel just put a lil out there, seeing if Jay will take the bait & then he'll hit him hard with all the dirt... c'mon man, we all know Beans can go in he wants to, this was just a "trailer" of things to come when/if Jay goes back at him.

& if y'all listened to Sigel's new album, there were 2 tracks on it speaking about how Jay did all of them "dirty".

this is a reason i just deal with/listen to the music & don't get into the personal stuff... i still rate Jay as a rapper, but every other year somebody else comes out saying he's a Weasel.
 8 years ago '07        #165
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
props but he called c-o-p-s not only dat he brought in the f-e-d-s so thats telling me f u sieg so fu 2 and f bleek 3
^^^ what he said, sickness beanie beanie
 10-30-2009, 10:53 AM         #166
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said he still love him and all that? the track is just letting his frustrations out trying to get some attention from hov since he can't reach him.

5_star_smitty said:
it wasn't as hard as i thought it was gonna be...
i'm sure Sigel just put a lil out there, seeing if Jay will take the bait & then he'll hit him hard with all the dirt... c'mon man, we all know Beans can go in he wants to, this was just a "trailer" of things to come when/if Jay goes back at him.

& if y'all listened to Sigel's new album, there were 2 tracks on it speaking about how Jay did all of them "dirty".

this is a reason i just deal with/listen to the music & don't get into the personal stuff... i still rate Jay as a rapper, but every other year somebody else comes out saying he's a Weasel.
 8 years ago '06        #167
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
damn wtf goin on
 8 years ago '07        #168
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
wack azz nicca...u can clearly see that he didn't want to burn any bridges at the end...the fake azz nicca basically dissed and apologized in the same rap. still got love for him? wtf u make this track 4? just meet the nicca at starbucks and talk about this shytt.

This was a very safe diss...Fukk Jay-Z, there ya go...my diss was more effective than this shytt
 8 years ago '09        #169
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
i just listened to the talking at the end...
nearly had me dropping a tear like Denzel in the movie Glory (sad sad day).
JAY Z... u my n*gga (no rupaul)
but things looking kinda shady right now.
 8 years ago '08        #170
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
That aint a diss record.... That was Beans airing Hov out basically. I really thought this would bother me a lot more than it is, but i actually could care less. This should be entertaining although Jay will not respond on wax. As long as they both continue to make good music I don't give a f**k really.
 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM         #171
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
That aint a diss record.... That was Beans airing Hov out basically. I really thought this would bother me a lot more than it is, but i actually could care less. This should be entertaining although Jay will not respond on wax. As long as they both continue to make good music I don't give a f**k really.
are you the Dy-nasty that work in radio?
 10-30-2009, 11:46 AM         #172
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO the outro was way better then the actual rapping.
 8 years ago '06        #173
jj01 
space
space
$44,950 | Props total: 4670 4670
prettty good record, aired out a few things and basically just tryin to get on the same page with jay and see whats really good. jay will not respond because he knows beans has probably a lot of dirt on him and doesnt want it to come out. jay needs to reach out and fix this because he wont like it if/when beans airs his s**t out more.
 8 years ago '06        #174
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
 MosDefinition said:
well bleek is still by his side so whats the point of that line
no correction dehaven
 8 years ago '08        #175
halftime 
space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 9206 9206
lol, people thinking jayz career will die after this, NOT LIKELY.
Beanie sure did rip him more than any other rapper but he will now
be blackballed, sad case but oh well. Jayz will not respond at all.
 8 years ago '05        #176
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 stogz said:
I don't see where Jay stepped on Beans. It's not Jay's duty to 'help' anyone. His job is to make/was to make maney for himself/his company. So if Jay is the president, his responsibility is to the company. If that means never dropping a Bleek album ever again, and dropping a Rihanna or Ne-yo album every year... then, so be it.

What indication did you get that Jay and beans is friends? Beans said long ago, around the time of that roc-a-fella split that the only time he ever saw jay, was for business purposes. That's why he stayed with Dame and signed with DDMG.

By all accounts, Jay keeps his personal life, personal.... and his business life, business. It's Beans who is mixing his personal and business relationships. It's Beans crying over friendship and how people ain't visit him in jail... and a bunch of bullsh*t.

Bleek is closer to Jay than any of them dudes... and you don't hear him complaining. Bleek hasn't been on a Jay record in how long? Bleek not gonna be on Roc Nation. Yet Bleek ain't acting like this.
u seriously can't believe this statement...u must not have any good friends...

i aint say he had to HELP him...just dont step on a nigguh...if business is business LET THE NIGGUH OUT THE DEAL, seeing tho he aint gon drop his album...let him out the deal and drop ne-yo and rihanna...

u heard in the talkin that nigguhs was offering him more money and jay wouldnt let him get it...thats hating...if u aint gonna put my s**t out, why hold on to me without giving nigguhs money...

im tellin u this whole business man s**t went to jays head....up until yesterday my nigguh...u can check my threads..i stayed defendin jay as an artist and as man who come up wit the american dream...but now its like...DAMN, nigguh wtf happened? i'm damn near bout to start riding with 50..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 10-30-2009 at 12:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #177
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 1885 1885
I don't know why people expect Jay to respond, because he probably won't. If there is one thing that we've all learned from Jay is that he cares little about rap beef anymore. Hes to busy owning clubs, owning teams, etc. He just brushes it off any moves on.
 8 years ago '06        #178
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #179
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
 spider-man said:
" the richest man ain't the one who got his first dollar dawg...it's the one who still got his first friend".....sumarized jay ..period...this is one war jay WILL lose..not battle.....war
damn....tough quote
 8 years ago '05        #180
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
 SSJ3Goku said:
I don't know why people expect Jay to respond, because he probably won't. If there is one thing that we've all learned from Jay is that he cares little about rap beef anymore. Hes to busy owning clubs, owning teams, etc. He just brushes it off any moves on.
gtfo....fans can't keep using that entrepreneurial excuse.....he was sendin' shots before who wasn't on his level...jay knows he cant see beans....this aint a rap beef, like a n*gga who thinks he's better than him lyrically and and decides to take a shot, if that was the case, even as a mc jay can ignore it, but this is not that scenario
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now