10.30 Beanie Sigel - Average Cat (JAY-Z DISS) Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 slimwillie said:
maybe because when Young Guns went on tour Jay told them to split $1200 and that the EXPOSURE was their pay thats a dirty n*gga right there

Jay never been on 1 Beanie Single, while 50's been on all GUnits

Beanie sigel Think its a game- Feat Jay-z,Freeway and young Chris. They Even shot a video for it. Oh yeah The reason is Beans Highest selling album too next to The Becoming.

[video - click to view]

and as far as 50 being on all of g-units singles and making there albums sell look at them now where they at now? where's banks,wheres buck?, wheres Olivia? where's Yayo? all of them got shine off of 50 and now they can't shine on their own on a mainstream level.

Beans even said out his own mouth he wanted to learn how to fish on his own I'm not on anyone side I'm just saying there's more to this than "you owe a conversation" its bitterness and paper involved in it too

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-30-2009 at 03:39 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #202
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space

[spoiler - click to view]

Like I said I wasn't there and I'm sure its alot I didn't see but this is the second single off the Backstage soundtrack, I go that album jay could went with somthing else to make him look good but he chose this for beans career and this cd went gold so how wasn't he promiting beans.

I see alot of hurt but I also see bitterness and anger do to bad choices made on his own part
 8 years ago '07        #203
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
it just shows you what kind of person jay is when everybody in his past turns on him
 8 years ago '06        #204
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
yo sigel went in dawg...

thas crazy how everything split up like dat
 10-30-2009, 04:00 PM         #205
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
Beanie sigel Think its a game- Feat Jay-z,Freeway and young Chris. They Even shot a video for it. Oh yeah The reason is Beans Highest selling album too next to The Becoming.

and as far as 50 being on all of g-units singles and making there albums sell look at them now where they at now? where's banks,wheres buck?, wheres Olivia? where's Yayo? all of them got shine off of 50 and now they can't shine on their own on a mainstream level.

Beans even said out his own mouth he wanted to learn how to fish on his own I'm not on anyone side I'm just saying there's more to this than "you owe a conversation" its bitterness and paper involved in it too
f**k u talkin bout? all them n*ggaz got guap, minus Buck. he snorted his. Olivia is makin guap in Africa, the rest of them n*ggaz is rich. even game rich, cuz 50 put him in that position. u n*ggaz k!ll me
 8 years ago '04        #206
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 whokid said:
f**k u talkin bout? all them n*ggaz got guap, minus Buck. he snorted his. Olivia is makin guap in Africa, the rest of them n*ggaz is rich. even game rich, cuz 50 put him in that position. u n*ggaz k!ll me
I'm not talking about the money part we know they paid banks was living in a 2mill dollar mansion before his second LP came out but career wise where are they? I'm talking about beans saying how 50 made sure his artist was paid up but then in the same interview saying he wanted to do everything on his own and get it off his own steam so jay let him do that let him do his singles how he wanted to and run his career how he wanted too and beans was breaded up for a minute I remember reading about him being on trial back in 04 dude had to pay the courts like 400k and put up all 4 of his houses to make bail, who told him to do that stupid s**t and jam up all his money like that?

but n*ggas wanna make jay look like the bad guy for not taking up for him in court real s**t dude been f**king up his whole career I wouldn't have either I love both of their music and beans has dropped some classic s**t too but lets take responsibility for our own actions and tell the whole story

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-30-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #207
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 4439 4439
 DocHollywood13 said:
I can tell you this.... This in no way has anything to do with Hand Holding... Beans stands up for what he believes... A little insight goes along way....
i hae to say this its sounds like he wanted his hand held but was to proud to just that ans wanted jay to just do it on his own

what i mean he sayin da s**t about 50 and g unit but 50 is in gunit as a artist jay-z aint a member of state property as a artist and young guns got hot beanie, free was hot even bleek had a lil shine they just aint stay on like jay did its not his fault the public dont buy records for everybody jay signe jeezy to def jam he aint hold his hand all the way thru at all kanye perfect example jay wasnt f**kin with ye til ye made his own name and thats why jay respects knaye so much he like the son dat went to college and graduated and everybody eles just drop outs imo but all in all the record was not called for if he sayin they still cool
 8 years ago '04        #208
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Jay was on the diamonds remix

Jay never did a Sigel single.. Beans ain't asking for help selling he's saying Jay wouldn't release him or promote him
on diamonds Remix wasnt a single no video plus ye was already plat by then

jay was what we do with free and beans

put out roc la familia had them all over it he was on all beans albums and beans was on one of the best songs on american Gangster
 8 years ago '04        #209
space
space
how da hell u gone say beanie never been promoted so ho do we even know who beans is how videos he been in albums he been on movies all dat s**t man sit da hell down man beans just ain't Get popular as Jeezy or Kanye
 8 years ago '08        #210
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 slimwillie said:
n*gga them movies was put together by BEANS all them shot in Philly. you think Jay and Dame was in charge of that s**t NO they just put they name on it

I ain't sayin Beans wasn't put on, but truth is Beans IS NICE, that n*gga had other ppl besides Rocafella insterested in him.

If you look at Beans last 3 albums you'll be surprised B Coming and Solution did decent numbers with no backing

Beans stop being promoted properly when Jay became Pres @ Def Jam:applause:
I'm pretty much agreeing w/ everything you're saying.

Whats the difference between Kanye and Beans. Not musically either.

Kanye put in the work on HIS OWN. Beans didn't and thats why he is where he's at and Kanye is where he is.

You can't deny that s**t. Sig even said on the interview that he makes music for the WORKERS and he can't see outside that mind frame.

Not to say Jay and do some snake s**t, but Beans mentality as a soldier aint help him business wise.
 10-30-2009, 07:47 PM         #211
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
n*gga they was paying they artist like slaves. they paid YOUNG GUNZ $600 a piece to perform, telling them their pay was the exposure. NO n*gga RAPPERS GET PAID MONEY.. f**kin exposure why you r*pe the youngbols

Jay and Dame some snakes
aight truth be told....

if the yung gunz were the best act on a ticket how much would you go to see that show? cause i know i wouldn't pay more than $5...and $5 dollar ticket artist don't get much more than what them n*ggas got....assuming what you're saying is true
 8 years ago '08        #212
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 slimwillie said:
no but Beans as a soldier helped Jay's business Beans obviously doesnt feel that they have a working relationship only..

and you're crazy Beans works just as hard as Kanye, the difference is Kanye's is corporate america, Beans is makin music for regular ppl

Beans got a good a.ss disc. there's no reason he couldn't do better #'s.. look at Beans when he was gettin a push. The B COMING sold 400K the solution sold 350K

Beanie Sigel the solution sold as much as Rick Ross deeper then rap

Beans didnt get 1/10th the push, the butdget or the promo as ross and he doin numbers

Dude. Beans does not work as hard as Kanye. And I've been a fan of both since the beginning of their careers.

Kanye went and shot his OWN videos and MADE the label push him.

Beans (and you by your post) felt like "oh you my dude so you supposed to push my album)

Not saying its right or wrong to think that way, but if you a grown a.ss man you can't depend on other n*ggas to help you make money.
 10-30-2009, 08:21 PM         #213
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
maybe because when Young Guns went on tour Jay told them to split $1200 and that the EXPOSURE was their pay thats a dirty n*gga right there

Jay never been on 1 Beanie Single, while 50's been on all GUnits
Jay did the video and song "Anything" that wasnt even on his album. It was on Beans correct me if I'm wrong.

The dynasty album was damn near a compilation album and Beans was all over the "change the game" video

as far as the money s**t, I'm not part of their circle to know whos getting jerked for dough nor is it my business but I wouldnt doubt Jay is dirty. Most successful businessmen are
 8 years ago '08        #214
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17109 17109
I missed this, lets see how Hov gets it
 8 years ago '08        #215
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17109 17109
Holy s**t, now that was crazy, !

[pic - click to view]

10-30-2009, 08:38 PM         #216
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #217
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
I don't know why he keeps saying its not a diss record.....it is.
 8 years ago '05        #218
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,129 | Props total: 2629 2629
@ 10:50 and on

"he said no"

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn thats cold man, ill never do that to my homie!

[video - click to view]

10-31-2009, 12:13 AM         #219
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k jay-z
 10-31-2009, 12:54 AM         #220
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deep interview. beans is letting it out
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy