10.30 Beanie Sigel - Average Cat (JAY-Z DISS) Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i honestly didnt think the actual raps were that good.

he didnt really say much of anything in the raps except at the end about the cops at the bp3 concert.

its all in the talking at the end.

i wish these 2 were still tight.

but i like how he basically tells everyone else not to make diss jayz records and its like shootin the 5 with your brother.

i wish there was a way(with all rap s**t and basically everything)to know the absolute truth.
 8 years ago '07        #182
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0
"This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us"
 8 years ago '04        #183
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
me and my n*ggas was talking about this the other night when beans did that s**t in philly I saw this coming there's real and theres rap.........

"it was all good just a week ago"

here's the real n*ggas was wrong on all sides cats wanna say jay did beans grimey and my question is how? he signed beans put him in two major movies,took the n*gga on 4 major tours and let him drop verses on all his major selling albums beans talking bout how he was getting checks for 275k but then saying the only ones that were making money was jay and dame Come on B I would k!ll for that type of opportunity, on already home jay makes a good point "why can't you make yourself hot already" beans came out in 99 its 09' its been 10 years damn g n*ggas are grown men you don't need jay.

now on to jay I do believe what beans was saying about him wanting to leave and jay not letting him go and thats wack on jay'z part if thats really ya boy you gotta let him do him and go make his own money especially if you know you had a problem with that n*gga and wasn't going to go hard on his project the solution was a great album and I think with the proper push it would really done somethin.

when it all comes down to it this is about what its always about Fame, money and bruised ego's I don't know why this comes as such a surprise to n*ggas groups been fallen out with each other since the music industry began why should this be any different? what n*gga thought hip hop would be immune or sumthin?
 8 years ago '07        #184
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70174 70174
wowwwwww
 10-30-2009, 01:55 PM         #185
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
me and my n*ggas was talking about this the other night when beans did that s**t in philly I saw this coming there's real and theres rap.........

"it was all good just a week ago"

here's the real n*ggas was wrong on all sides cats wanna say jay did beans grimey and my question is how? he signed beans put him in two major movies,took the n*gga on 4 major tours and let him drop verses on all his major selling albums beans talking bout how he was getting checks for 275k but then saying the only ones that were making money was jay and dame Come on B I would k!ll for that type of opportunity, on already home jay makes a good point "why can't you make yourself hot already" beans came out in 99 its 09' its been 10 years damn g n*ggas are grown men you don't need jay.

now on to jay I do believe what beans was saying about him wanting to leave and jay not letting him go and thats wack on jay'z part if thats really ya boy you gotta let him do him and go make his own money especially if you know you had a problem with that n*gga and wasn't going to go hard on his project the solution was a great album and I think with the proper push it would really done somethin.

when it all comes down to it this is about what its always about Fame, money and bruised ego's I don't know why this comes as such a surprise to n*ggas groups been fallen out with each other since the music industry began why should this be any different? what n*gga thought hip hop would be immune or sumthin?

your first paragraph completely contradicted your 2nd paragraph....how can a man continue to go out there,and make his money,if his man is holding him up from doing so?....

and as much as dame was talking that s**t about helping beanie,and even made a movie about the whole thing in conjunction with the trial.....he was doing snake s**t too,and going behind n*ggas backs as well to sneak in on business deals...

at the end of the day though...ain't s**t gone change....jay gonna continue to do jay as he always has....it's about business with jay.....if kanye stopped being hot....the same s**t would happen to him...
 8 years ago '04        #186
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
your first paragraph completely contradicted your 2nd paragraph....how can a man continue to go out there,and make his money,if his man is holding him up from doing so?....

and as much as dame was talking that s**t about helping beanie,and even made a movie about the whole thing in conjunction with the trial.....he was doing snake s**t too,and going behind n*ggas backs as well to sneak in on business deals...

at the end of the day though...ain't s**t gone change....jay gonna continue to do jay as he always has....it's about business with jay.....if kanye stopped being hot....the same s**t would happen to him...

I'm not talking about then when the situation with beans wanting to leave I'm talking about now RIGHT NOW "why can't you make yaself hot already" your destiny is in your hands whats stoping beans from doing him right now he's not stuck anywhere go do you thats all I'm saying if I was beans I'd be hut too but you gotta keep moving I don't blame him for the track not at all

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-30-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 10-30-2009, 02:08 PM         #187
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm not talking about then when the situation with beans wanting to leave I'm talking about now RIGHT NOW "why can't you make yaself hot already" your destiny is in your hands whats stoping beans from doing him right now he's not stuck anywhere go do you thats all I'm saying if I was beans I'd be hut too but you gotta keep moving

this ain't about business for beans...he's not asking for any hand outs,he never did...this is about some personal s**t....the whole diss was personal...had nothing really to do with business...the business parts being brought up are merely a by product of how he feels crossed personally...

but this speaks to my point...jay don't give a f**k....jay is a BUSINESS MAN...and the only way jay would give a f**k is if it started to effect his business....which this won't....so he will ignore it like he does most of these types of things of people who were supposed important people in his life calling him a snake....
 8 years ago '06        #188
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Hov basically Camel spat in that mans eye's.
 8 years ago '05        #189
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Best Beanie Sigel song I have ever heard. Too bad it's this type of situation.
 10-30-2009, 02:24 PM         #190
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Wow Im not gonna listen to that whole video just because of that caption

How can Beans say Jay aint push them like 50 did G-Unit? Beans has dropped more albums then G-Unit combined other than 50, c'mon now
 8 years ago '09        #191
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Santoro said:
Best Beanie Sigel song I have ever heard. Too bad it's this type of situation.
wow

overstatement of a lifetime

i didnt even think it was all that good.
 10-30-2009, 02:27 PM         #192
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was a tuff song..damn...camel lost.f**k jay-z !
 8 years ago '05        #193
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 REAL_NESS said:
Wow Im not gonna listen to that whole video just because of that caption

How can Beans say Jay aint push them like 50 did G-Unit? Beans has dropped more albums then G-Unit combined other than 50, c'mon now
You're right about that. But like 50 would probably say-"But Banks has more money than Beans".

Nah seriously, I guess Beans is looking at it from a loyalty stand point.
 10-30-2009, 02:36 PM         #194
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
You're right about that. But like 50 would probably say-"But Banks has more money than Beans".

Nah seriously, I guess Beans is looking at it from a loyalty stand point.
I actually pictured 50 saying that s**t cause he would
 10-30-2009, 02:38 PM         #195
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't agree with nothing Sig says.

If Jay didn't call you or you didn't call Jay in 2 YEARS, what makes you think you can just show up at Powerhouse and not expect some s**t to happen?

As far as the tours go, Sigel seemed to realize what was happening. As he became more popular, he got offers form other venues to get his own money. In the end though, he probably shot himself in the foot because the years he decided not to go on tour with Jay where he was getting 15k somewhere else, could have been 30 or 40k the next year around just because of the buzz Rocafella had at the time. So he cashed out on his own investment early.

Sigel understands that Jay-Z can't make anyone as popular as him or as wealthy as he is, but to deny the fact that he didn't do everything in his will to support his label is some bs.

He had like 3 songs on the Truth, one on the Reason. The Dynasty, the Scarface/Sig/Jay tracks, it's there. The spot on American Gangster, those are several opportunities to capitalize on right there. Like Lupe launching after his feature on Kanye West's album. I never heard of the cat until then.

Lupe went on to launch his OWN brand off his own strength. Sigel or State Prop didn't do that. They put their faith into Dame and Jay and that's where they went wrong. You have so long to live in your parents house before you have to do your own s**t and be your own man as an artist and businessman.

So in all of this s**t, Sigel f**ked himself up and expects Jay to keep putting him on. Dame f**ked him over, he should have been on that from square one. No. I doubt Jay would even respond to dude, Sig basically explained s**t enough to apply some common sense on Jay's behalf.
 8 years ago '04        #196
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
this ain't about business for beans...he's not asking for any hand outs,he never did...this is about some personal s**t....the whole diss was personal...had nothing really to do with business...the business parts being brought up are merely a by product of how he feels crossed personally...

but this speaks to my point...jay don't give a f**k....jay is a BUSINESS MAN...and the only way jay would give a f**k is if it started to effect his business....which this won't....so he will ignore it like he does most of these types of things of people who were supposed important people in his life calling him a snake....

I feel that, like I said If I was in the same situation I can't say I wouldn't feel like that n*gga either my post was more for n*ggas playing the "grimy" card just to be on some hate s**t I said I believed what beans said to the fullest why else would we be hearing the track but also after listening to the interview there's some other s**t in there too bitterness "you left us" Beans chose to ride with dame when the time came now I don't know if that happened before or after jay said he wouldn't be responsible for beans whereabouts pending his release from jail but if it was before all of that I could see how jay would take that a.ss a f**k you from beans.

you gotta think who were the first artist jay out when he took over defjam so how did he leave n*ggas? but then again theres alot of s**t I don't cause i wasn't there none of were in the end you're right though jay will ignore this and things will go back to being quiet kinda f**ked up when ill units fall apart though.
 8 years ago '04        #197
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,042 | Props total: 4718 4718
 murdamurda said:
Beans straight muslim, muslims and illuminati dont mix.

We are against all that evil s**t.
lol I know Bro all to well but really i was Joking beans outta line to say they still kool kus he shouldve talk to em like a man instead puttin more fuel on a fire burning that no other rappers respect jay-z street cred or him as a person they just respect his hustle and money

"i can say s**t that wil make b look at you different" wow beans wow

Funny jay-z career been reminding me of that show angel the final season if you saw it youll know what im talking bout

and yes i watch f**kin angel
 10-30-2009, 03:04 PM         #198
DiceD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
but moving up in the game means STEPPIN ON YO NIGGUHS THO?!?....

i dont think u gotta step on nigguh in the military like that tho....

s**t...life is about progression, but not over the friendships with YO NIGGUH THO!...

and nigguhs know this rap s**t about beaing manipulative a.ss muh f**ka...all entertainment is.....that s**t just aint morally correct...

money changes nigguhs..sometimes is the nigguhs u around...but a lot of the time ITS YOU..
A lot people probably don't know Jay-Z personally, and let me not front like I know him personally either. But with all that stuff that happened with Dame and that whole split, the stuff I seen online (i think in the beef dvd) about what went on behind the scenes with Dame f!ghting for the Roc-A-Fella to become the biggest Brand & Label not to sell out to none of the top music CEOs but yet Jay-Z was hanging with those guys and being all buddy, buddy with the same guys that Dame was f!ghting with, that was bs. Personally I think Jay had his own angle about his own musical destiny at some point during the Roc-A-Fella reign probably when Dame let Cam'ron take over the Roc. But obviously Beans had no choice in this situation cause when he came home from prison because alot of people had chosen who they were gonna go with Jay or Dame. All i feel is that Beans should have maybe gotten his release, so I can see him being disgruntle about that in this song. But we know that Jay's approachable,but when it comes to business it's all about him and whats gonna be good ultimately for his situation, no different from how Diddy or a L.A. Reid would handle an artist. The music bidness is rough, a lotta times you gotta be thankful that you've had the run you did, I believe there are no true friendships in music business especially with major rap label empires/crews because one minute you're hot and next minute everything is going down the toilet. There's no friends in the music business only a.ssociates, I even heard Jay say that on The Angie Martinez Show that he only has a.ssociates, he has no friends.
 8 years ago '04        #199
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,042 | Props total: 4718 4718
so jay posed to sell other n*ggaz albums for them

and the same n*gga say they wanna make they own money its all bs

Jay wasnt on through the wire all falls down gold digger jesus walks touch da sky hmmm wonder why guess he aint push ye either
 8 years ago '04        #200
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Ethered
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy