How the F did Joe Budden manage to get dissed by Tila Tequila?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
 DaKingIsBack said:
n*ggas was goin in on tila tequila earlier on twitter
word n*gga made tilasvag & then tilasbox a trending topic.... budden with the W
 8 years ago '07        #122
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,725 | Props total: 70283 70283
Its sad cuz while haters talking s**t about me, thinking Budden is so cool for s**t talking, #TilaArmy is raising money 4 brea$t Cancer POW!
about 2 hours ago from web
lmfaooo she gave budden the whoo kid pow!!!! haha

So instead of talking s**t Mr. Budden loser...why dont u use your time to donate money to charity or visit children's schools 2 inspire them
about 2 hours ago from web
I wonder what a rapper like Joe can inspire kids to do? Take L's?

Last edited by Bkjj11; 10-29-2009 at 11:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #123
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
Damn, she went in.
 8 years ago '06        #124
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
the point is, not everyone across the globe knows about an online stream of joe budden tv, cuz that s**t is borderline underground and people can easily flip on mtv and see tila a.ss. and game said he was gonna k!ll himself, 50 and jay once said they were gonna retire, and Y2k was the end????
dont think u understood what i was saying...

im not saying she's not famous..im saying if u're gonna clown Budden because Tila is more famous than him, then u can basically clown every single rapper who's not a big mainstream artist because she's more famous then them too

check out that joe budden thread to see who was angry and writing s**t internet soldiers went off!!!!!
he said a line..she got mad and went off and he decided to make jokes about her

i already said he shouldve ignored...but she's definitely the one who caught feelings in the situation

u defending joe so its safe to say you're a f**kin die hard fan right?
yep im a fan

(see that budden dissing tila on twitter thread again!!!)
saw it..but cracking jokes for an hour or two is different than actually dedicating energy to some useless hoe..it's not like hes dedicating studio time and writing songs about her and talking about her for years
 10-30-2009, 01:09 AM         #125
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
Her updating her twitter account constantly talking about a "nobody" and getting upset over 1 line yet budden got owned?... :lostit0:

Not to mention some dude taking his time to post what a twitter said = L regardless of whose it is or what its about
 10-31-2009, 12:32 AM         #126
HisJoeness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your over 17 and still beefin' over the internet then all parties involved take an L.
 8 years ago '07        #127
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,725 | Props total: 70283 70283
 coolio said:
saw it..but cracking jokes for an hour or two is different than actually dedicating energy to some useless hoe..it's not like hes dedicating studio time and writing songs about her and talking about her for years
that budden verse, sounded kinda written, and he had that tila line in his head, so um...yeah, she was on his mind.
 8 years ago '06        #128
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
that budden verse, sounded kinda written, and he had that tila line in his head, so um...yeah, she was on his mind.
of course it was written..everybody had written verses most likely

but yeah im saying even if it's written, he used her for a punchline..it's one line...i was talking about him not dedicating/wasting time in the studio to make diss tracks at her

its one line, a few jokes were made..now it's most likely over..no need to dwell on a useless situation
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy