most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which one do you prefer
Before I Self Destruct - 50 Cent 100 70.92%
Deeper than Rap - Rick Ross 41 29.08%
Voters: 141. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
young manish 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
 MiseryCityTexas said:
the smoking gun proves that you are a liar. they do have legal documents proving that 50 snitched on blackchild when they had that incident with each other in the past.
Sorry I normaly never jump into these threads but I dont like when people are mis informed, there is a clip with beng em smurf stating that 50 did not request the restraining order it was the engineer that was trying to get some money off the situation.
 10-30-2009, 02:30 PM         #82
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this site is so biased it aint even funnythis junk based upnorth so obviously its gon be more 50 fans....n*gga make trash music now and people like it just cause he's 50

im sorry fellas but this aint the GRODT 50....this the CURTIS 50....n*gga trash dookie face facts please...im beggin yall n*ggas man

DTR for the win
 10-30-2009, 02:44 PM         #83
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Benny_0505 said:
are you guys nuts ? DTR had so so production.... BISD is str8 fire.... anyone that likes ross should seriously bang themselves....seriously... ricky is the biggest clown ive ever seen....for real
so-so production.....thats all i had to read....im never takin yall opinions serious EVER again
 8 years ago '04        #84
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
nah... ross' album is better
its smooth..

50 cents album is real heavy, but theres not hits on there
lolll i liked more songs on padded room
 8 years ago '04        #85
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
even if it wasnt all that... ross' album is better
i guess 50 cent self destructed already
 8 years ago '05        #86
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
Deeper than Rap all the way
 8 years ago '06        #87
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
BISD....easily

wow@ some of these cats using these regional arguments again.

"Oh its based up north so thats why"

Stop getting butt hurt because some cats on a message board don't think rick ross has the best album ever
 10-30-2009, 03:33 PM         #88
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz don't want to give Ross props cause n*ggaz going hold it against them

let's be for real, Ross album is clearly better...it doesn't take a f**king scientist to figure that out

better production, better vocals, hits, lyrics or whatever you want...it's on that album...quit hating...but to bump "Magnificent" around my hood in a minute...1
 8 years ago '06        #89
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
the only thing about dtr that is better then bisd is maybe the production... anything other then that i cant see it... the beats are good and ross rides the beat thats it...

50 has creativity and raps details...
 10-30-2009, 03:47 PM         #90
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
the only thing about dtr that is better then bisd is maybe the production... anything other then that i cant see it... the beats are good and ross rides the beat thats it...

50 has creativity and raps details...
that 50 album was wack, wasn't feeling the verses or them hooks

best song on that album was "So Disrespectful" unfortunately

50 just can't rap, that's all it is...in the words of Jadakiss

" outta your whole camp, your flow's the weakest" = trill talk

Last edited by k3llz; 10-30-2009 at 04:16 PM..
 10-30-2009, 03:47 PM         #91
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
BISD....easily

wow@ some of these cats using these regional arguments again.

"Oh its based up north so thats why"

Stop getting butt hurt because some cats on a message board don't think rick ross has the best album ever
but being biased doesnt help that this was supposed to be a thread that people debate about....and region plays a part in most debates about music or about anything for that matter

n*ggas dont know when bein bias is happenin right infront of their eyesactin like if this was primarily west coast and it was e40 vs. 50 people wouldnt choose 40 by a landslide or if this was primarily southern and it was gucci vs. 50 people wouldnt choose gucci by a landslide

region plays a HUGE part but i guess u dont realize it....smarten it
 8 years ago '09        #92
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19325 19325
death to My Enemies is that s**t sound like RZA and Dre had a baby that made that beat lol sound like some dre-shaolin s**t...50 k!lled that s**t and his first verse on Psycho...50 stepped his game up definitely coppin album alot of bangers on that album...Ross is good f**k his past and s**t he not my cup of tea but he has talent his production was on point his rapping has gotten better but imo the album is just too damn boring like 70% of the album has the same exact layback sound which makes it easy to sleep on...50 with little help from features made a good album while ross had all these features (the same reason i give game criticism even tho i like his music) i feel rappers should follow 50's and Em lead and try to make an album not littered with so much unnecessary features to see if it was them that makes songs hot & ill or just to person on them...

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 10-30-2009 at 03:50 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #93
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
that 50 album was wack, wasn't feeling the verses or them hooks

best song on that album was "So Discipline" unfortunately

50 just can't rap, that's all it is...in the words of Jadakiss

" outta your whole camp, your flow's the weakest" = trill talk

so discipline...did you even listen to the album or did you skim through the track list and just a.ssumed it was wack?
 8 years ago '06        #94
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 SmooveDude said:
but being biased doesnt help that this was supposed to be a thread that people debate about....and region plays a part in most debates about music or about anything for that matter

n*ggas dont know when bein bias is happenin right infront of their eyesactin like if this was primarily west coast and it was e40 vs. 50 people wouldnt choose 40 by a landslide or if this was primarily southern and it was gucci vs. 50 people wouldnt choose gucci by a landslide

region plays a HUGE part but i guess u dont realize it....smarten it
This s**t just comes down to opinions and i'm not gonna lose an ounce of sleep over someone's aspect on artists or anything else.

We on a message board where joke accounts, shock threads, and shock posts are common so I don't really give a damn. Even if someone likes e-40 more than 50 would seem moronic to me...I'm not gonna bug out over it.

f**k it...got other s**t to worry about
 10-30-2009, 03:59 PM         #95
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
We on a message board where joke accounts, shock threads, and shock posts are common .
hegg yea
 10-30-2009, 04:08 PM         #96
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
You listened to the album. :rolleyes:
yes sir, if his whole album was like So Disrespectful, it'll be my type of s**t, i love hardcore gangsta s**t fam

Last edited by k3llz; 10-30-2009 at 04:14 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #97
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 AK1 said:
lmao.. wow
that dude screaming rick ross album better but this n*gga trippin he didn't even look at BISD tracklist...braid uppimp is a lame f**k...

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 10-30-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,267 | Props total: 2837 2837
 thegoldenhero said:
so discipline...did you even listen to the album or did you skim through the track list and just a.ssumed it was wack?
He lives in the hood.. so the rules according to him..are he can only skim through it.. and also according to him since I don't live in the hood I can't listen to Deeper Than Rap so I rightfully deleted it
 10-30-2009, 04:15 PM         #99
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
that dude screaming rick ross album better but this n*gga trippin he didn't even look at BISD tracklist...braid uppimp is a lame f**k...
i meant to say So Disrespectful

i was just jamming that Jadakiss - Show Discipline....my bad

i went thru that 50 album in a whip...it's in the backseat somewhere
 10-30-2009, 04:18 PM         #100
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
He lives in the hood.. so the rules according to him..are he can only skim through it.. and also according to him since I don't live in the hood I can't listen to Deeper Than Rap so I rightfully deleted it
not really, 50 have one of the hardest albums of all time with GRODT...i just can't jam this

picture me jamming that 50 Cent with the windows rolled down, passing by a club

it's just not happening fam..Ross music is good for my lifestyle and what we do down here, that's all it is

say like Wayne, "your music don't reach down here...WE DON'T FEEL YOU"

and it's like that in NY, ya'll n*ggaz are bias so i'm going keep it like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy