Before I Self-Destruct vs Deeper Than Rap

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which one do you prefer
Before I Self Destruct - 50 Cent 100 70.92%
Deeper than Rap - Rick Ross 41 29.08%
Voters: 141. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 braided_uppimp said:


Usual Suspects > Before I Really Self Destruct







i swear i really can't believe you dudes


oh i forgot most of you dudes are all mostly white and live in suburbs in Massachusetts and s**t, so i can't take ya'll serious
Why you hatin' on people who were born into money? ain't our fault peeps stuck in the hood.

:sad34:
 10-29-2009, 07:53 PM         #62
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
yea, 50 production on them albums used to be f**king flawless

50 is working with Eminem, Dr. Dre and guys like that, is that even fair..

real talk, Port Of Miami was cool, Trilla was better, but lyrically Deeper Than Rap s**ts on everything 50 been putting out...we can't compare them when it comes to rapping, POINT BLANK PERIOD


dude was NEVER a cop, he was a C.O., affiliated with the Boobie Boy Gang, he f**ks with the releast n*ggaz in the game that will co-sign him, i can give a f**k about what his lifestyle
as long as he keep dropping dope music for the whip, I'M GOOD
Look up correctional officer on google
 10-29-2009, 08:08 PM         #63
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
Look up correctional officer on google
he wasn't a cop, dude never had a gun and badge

50 was a snitch, proven snitch...he was in a witness protection program and he is a awful rapper, i can gives a f**k about him, fair is fair...honestly i don't care if 50 was a C.O., G.R.O.D.T would still be a classic, i wouldn't take that away from him...Ross is just the better rapper, that's ALL I CARE ABOUT...just get it in your head fam, i don't care
 8 years ago '05        #64
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
50 wins
 8 years ago '07        #65
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 braided_uppimp said:
he wasn't a cop, dude never had a gun and badge

50 was a snitch, proven snitch...he was in a witness protection program and he is a awful rapper, i can gives a f**k about him, fair is fair...honestly i don't care if 50 was a c.o., g.r.o.d.t would still be a classic, i wouldn't take that away from him...ross is just the better rapper, that's all i care about...just get it in your head fam, i don't care
homie give it up, these n*ggas are blind sided. Ross can out rap anyday, everyone knows that. And i rather have 3 solid albums than 1 classic and the rest garabage. Ross would also make an easy classic with dre beats and em features.
 8 years ago '07        #66
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 MELODY said:
homie give it up, these n*ggas are blind sided. Ross can out rap anyday, everyone knows that. And i rather have 3 solid albums than 1 classic and the rest garabage. Ross would also make an easy classic with dre beats and em features.
:rolll augh: y

damn mayne, chill out on that late night Fourth Meal from Taco bell.....
 10-29-2009, 09:42 PM         #67
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
he wasn't a cop, dude never had a gun and badge

50 was a snitch, proven snitch...he was in a witness protection program and he is a awful rapper, i can gives a f**k about him, fair is fair...honestly i don't care if 50 was a C.O., G.R.O.D.T would still be a classic, i wouldn't take that away from him...Ross is just the better rapper, that's ALL I CARE ABOUT...just get it in your head fam, i don't care


Ok, he wasn't a cop, he was a correctional officer, and based his whole career on someone else's life.

You are the blind ones.

And about 50 being a snitch, lol...

The number 1 thing i noticed about whenever someone disses a rapper, they call them a snitch.

Did you ever notice this? When ANY rap beef comes together, the rappers call each other snitches, WHY? because its the most disrespect you can give them

Give me proof 50 snitched. Give me proof 50 talked to po po and gave names to them.

Dont give me that bulls**t Ghetto Quaran song..because if you really listen to 50 he's always mentioning people from his hood selling drugs and s**t..hence.."The Days Went By"

Game was rolling with 50 around 2005, and if 50 did snitch it was around 2000? So why was Game rolling with a snitch? He didn't say 1 word when 50 was with him. But the second he got kicked out the snitching frenzy came. C'mon man, have some sense.
 10-29-2009, 09:45 PM         #68
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:


Ok, he wasn't a cop, he was a correctional officer, and based his whole career on someone else's life.

You are the blind ones.

And about 50 being a snitch, lol...

The number 1 thing i noticed about whenever someone disses a rapper, they call them a snitch.

Did you ever notice this? When ANY rap beef comes together, the rappers call each other snitches, WHY? because its the most disrespect you can give them

Give me proof 50 snitched. Give me proof 50 talked to po po and gave names to them.

Dont give me that bulls**t Ghetto Quaran song..because if you really listen to 50 he's always mentioning people from his hood selling drugs and s**t..hence.."The Days Went By"

Game was rolling with 50 around 2005, and if 50 did snitch it was around 2000? So why was Game rolling with a snitch? He didn't say 1 word when 50 was with him. But the second he got kicked out the snitching frenzy came. C'mon man, have some sense.
you right, but i said i can careless, people say Ross is a COP

but yet, Trick Daddy, Birdman, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Mack 10, Young Buck, Ja Rule, The Game, Lil Boosie, Webbie, and everybody ya'll claim have big street cred...f**k with him
 10-29-2009, 09:52 PM         #69
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
you right, but i said i can careless, people say Ross is a COP

but yet, Trick Daddy, Birdman, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Mack 10, Young Buck, Ja Rule, The Game, Lil Boosie, Webbie, and everybody ya'll claim have big street cred...f**k with him
I just think Ross had big promotion from Jay which made every other rapper f**k with him, not that thats a bad thing.

I give Ross his props. He k!lls some verses to. But I really think your buggin when you think he's better than Fif, but its your opinion
 10-29-2009, 10:15 PM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
I just think Ross had big promotion from Jay which made every other rapper f**k with him, not that thats a bad thing.

I give Ross his props. He k!lls some verses to. But I really think your buggin when you think he's better than Fif, but its your opinion
i can name alot of rappers better than 50, easilly, 50 have what other artists doesn't have though

the ability to make a hot song, he's great at that...but as far lyrically, flowing wise, he's a average dude that gets his point across...but he wasn't that nice real talk
 8 years ago '07        #71
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Mr. Snowman said:
:rolll augh: y

damn mayne, chill out on that late night Fourth Meal from Taco bell.....
IVE BEEN TELLING THAT n*gga BUT HE DONT LISTEN.

 8 years ago '09        #72
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MELODY said:
IVE BEEN TELLING THAT n*gga BUT HE DONT LISTEN.

dam your a ugly fat muthaf**ka f**kin triple chined no neck b**ch
 8 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 THE RETURN 35 said:
dam your a ugly fat muthaf**ka f**kin triple chined no neck b**ch

WHY YOU MAKING FUN OF YOURSELF? THE PROOF IS IN YOUR SIG
 8 years ago '09        #74
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MELODY said:
WHY YOU MAKING FUN OF YOURSELF? THE PROOF IS IN YOUR SIG
my blog spot ahahahh you fail at life
 8 years ago '06        #75
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
50s album s**ts allllll over ross'...
 8 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
 TiPZ said:


Ok, he wasn't a cop, he was a correctional officer, and based his whole career on someone else's life.

You are the blind ones.

And about 50 being a snitch, lol...

The number 1 thing i noticed about whenever someone disses a rapper, they call them a snitch.

Did you ever notice this? When ANY rap beef comes together, the rappers call each other snitches, WHY? because its the most disrespect you can give them

Give me proof 50 snitched. Give me proof 50 talked to po po and gave names to them.

Dont give me that bulls**t Ghetto Quaran song..because if you really listen to 50 he's always mentioning people from his hood selling drugs and s**t..hence.."The Days Went By"

Game was rolling with 50 around 2005, and if 50 did snitch it was around 2000? So why was Game rolling with a snitch? He didn't say 1 word when 50 was with him. But the second he got kicked out the snitching frenzy came. C'mon man, have some sense.

dude lol its no evidence 50 was a snitch...they only got that s**t from game and ja...there is no real proof 50 ever snitch ghetto quaran don't count and when ja said 50 filed a restraining order xxl investigated it and found out the judge didn't exist...50 never snitched...if he did well there isn't any evidence...
 8 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
the smoking gun proves that you are a liar. they do have legal documents proving that 50 snitched on blackchild when they had that incident with each other in the past.
 8 years ago '05        #78
cofrog1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$240 | Props total: 0 0
I can't f**k wit a cop....
 10-30-2009, 09:29 AM         #79
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another album to bootleg.




It's GRIND TIME!!!


Last edited by Danja2Society; 10-30-2009 at 09:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #80
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Peterparker said:
man if u say some s**t like that post up links..cuz not once did it ever say 50 spoke to the police and said Black child stabbed him...even Bang em up smurf who hates 50 said he didn't snitch on nobody..it was an order of protection..and 50 never did have signature on the paper..look that up n post it up brah..cuz they got legal documents..none that shows 50 is a snitch or he filed the order of protection...Smurf said that was the cats n tha studio who wasn't w/ G-unit that wanted to sue to get some money cuz he got stabbed


(starts at the 4:33 mark)

If you can post up the legal documents n prove that 50 cent said all that himself then I'll give u props 4 days
:applause::applause:


I seen this s**t too I was like damn he beefin with 50 and still keepin it real thats why I respected bangum at one time untill he did a song with Ross. Ross said his life is like a movie he ain't lyin ever see CB4 lol except its worse than cb4 cause at least Chris rocks character wasnt a cop stealing a real Hustlers name . Now everybody know the truth about Ross and it f**ks me up how people can still listen to him and even compare him to a real n*gga like 50 who really sold drugs and bust guns. To the people who like Ross and support him UR the reason why hip hop is dead. I wouldn't care if Ross had the illest wordplay in hip hop I wouldn't listen to that fat f**kin C.o if he gave me free ramen noodles and honey buns for a year.


Last edited by LOpacino; 10-30-2009 at 09:37 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy