most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which one do you prefer
Before I Self Destruct - 50 Cent 100 70.92%
Deeper than Rap - Rick Ross 41 29.08%
Voters: 141. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
are you guys nuts ? DTR had so so production.... BISD is str8 fire.... anyone that likes ross should seriously bang themselves....seriously... ricky is the biggest clown ive ever seen....for real
 8 years ago '06        #42
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 1998 1998
BISD>>>>>>>>

deeper then rap is about 3 tracks good... the rest is doo doo
 10-29-2009, 03:27 PM         #43
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the production on DTR is crazy... each song sounds like good music.

Its the only Rick Ross album that I've ever liked but because of it, Ill be checking for his future s**t because that album was so dope.

50 Cent album on the other hand

....that s**t is like a D+
 8 years ago '06        #44
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 1998 1998
well im goin off the actual rapper instead of the production... lyrics,flow,creativity goes to 50
 8 years ago '04        #45
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
yep....
 10-29-2009, 03:35 PM         #46
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HARD ROCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>william roberts's existence
 10-29-2009, 03:43 PM         #47
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ 50 going triple platinum in the poll

aint even a fair competition
 10-29-2009, 03:56 PM         #48
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
well im goin off the actual rapper instead of the production... lyrics,flow,creativity goes to 50
Me too.. but the production is just a strong point..

Not even speaking on rick ross right now.. 50 cent probably has the most simple rhyming scheme from New York.. that s**t is so elementary
 8 years ago '09        #49
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
 Rowe said:

Not even speaking on rick ross right now.. 50 cent probably has the most simple rhyming scheme from New York.. that s**t is so elementary
i have heard worse...half of the south are worse...and maino imo is just as elementary if not more than 50...50 was never lyrical but is flow his water there isn't a beat when i don't think 50 can rap over it...50 also is a really good song writer...with 50 i really don't look for things to astound me as long as 50 has a great hook, makes catchy dope lyrics, and flows sick on a ill beat...i will bump it.
 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM         #50
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stretch is f**king insane, just pouinding this s**t right now.

this album gets a 4.25/5 , need tto give it a few more listens 2 figure out if its a 4 or 4.5
 10-29-2009, 04:18 PM         #51
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rowe said:

that's exactly what i don't get, it's crazy how people actually think that 50 is a better lyricist or have a better flow than Ross, s**t like that is laughable...i know it's an opinion
but muthaf**kas actually believe that s**t

Ross s**ts on 50 when it comes to rapping....PERIOD

you can call him a fraud, fake, a phony, pus*y or a stan....but don't f**king come in here and tell me 50 is a better f**king rapper, n*ggaz should get slapped for saying bulls**t like that

Last edited by k3llz; 10-29-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 10-29-2009, 04:56 PM         #52
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
LMFAO.. ole gay a.ss e thug, this n*gga go hard for Ross right here.. still not understanding why you love him so much tho.. fill me in.. did he f**k yo moms and make u his step son?
Ross is not even in my top 5 of best rappers from the South, i'll admit...i jam his music cause i think his s**t is dope

but when people say dumb s**t, i'll speak on it, that's like saying Brandon Roy is a better player than Kobe, if you say it...i'll attack it and check you and ask you wtf is wrong with you

i'm not no e-thug nor a thug at all, but i actually do live in hood, i really do ride Chevys, i really be in clubs, i really be where "real thugs" at...i can't say that about 3.9/4 of you muthaf**kas on here...real talk

i'm about to go Jeezy on ya'll on some, "Do Nas bust his guns" type s**t.... you n*ggaz, i'm done
 10-29-2009, 04:56 PM         #53
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
LMFAO.. ole gay a.ss e thug, this n*gga go hard for Ross right here.. still not understanding why you love him so much tho.. fill me in.. did he f**k yo moms and make u his step son?

ahahahah dumb a.ss herb edited his post.. smh
yea i edited it, i didn't want to sound like a a**hole, that's why
 8 years ago '08        #54
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 braided_uppimp said:
dope avatar, but stfu you clearly don't know wtf you talking about

dope avi though
yea foster used to be my dude, i thought he was going to be a beast coming out of ucla but now hes somewhere sweeping parking lots.
 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM         #55
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
yea foster used to be my dude, i thought he was going to be a beast coming out of ucla but now hes somewhere sweeping parking lots.
i remember that play, i used to hate Patriots...i went for the Panthers in that game

when he ran thru New England whole defense on that play for the TD, i was crunk as f**k...where u find that pic at?
 8 years ago '08        #56
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 braided_uppimp said:
i remember that play, i used to hate Patriots...i went for the Panthers in that game

when he ran thru New England whole defense on that play for the TD, i was crunk as f**k...where u find that pic at?
i can't even remember shi*s been on my computer for a while,i got another pic of him which is the best one, when he trucked at least 9 guys on the eagles defense to score that 1 td in the nfc chip
 10-29-2009, 05:52 PM         #57
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
It's a reason why I like 50 better then Ross..cuz 50 is a better rapper overrall then Ross

when DTR first came out..even ppl who liked it..couldn't quote me any favorite bars from the lp(he has no memorable lines on the album)he doesnt change up his flow..on lyrical content alone all his songs sound exactly the same...

DTR was supported mostly due to FEATURES and productions...

case n point maybach music..dope only cuz of John Legend and the production.. I couldn't tell you really what Ross was spitting cuz it sound like ne other Ross song..and it's executed poorly

Ross is not lyrical..50 isn't either..but 50 pyscho verses alone>>>>>>>>>>anything Ross dropped on DTR

that's what you 50 haters don't get..and i'm being unbiased on this post..being realistic not throwing shots at ne posters..BISD dropped and you got ppl putting up quotes.. telling you exactly what they liked about it

50 carried this album by himself and overrall it was a better product..Ross relied on features n production..u take away both of those and you have a weaker album
50 rhymes the same f**king words everytime, his s**t is beyond boring, his flow and wordplay are terrible, i don't see it...i swear mane i don't know what the f**k ya'll dudes listening to, i guess it's cause i'm used to my favorite rappers spitting a little quicker

go listen to Ross cd again man, i swear ya'll clearly not listening to that dude...if Ross was with G-Unit, ya'll would be d*ckrydin him, i mean ya'll was all over Buck, now Buck off G-Unit ya'll not even checking for him...so i guess it's some kind bias opinions and trust me...i'm not listening to them cause it's paralyzed to me...no feelings...Ross is 5 times a rapper than 50 is...u heard 50 verse on Crack a Bottle , f**kouttahere mane
 10-29-2009, 07:08 PM         #58
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
50 rhymes the same f**king words everytime, his s**t is beyond boring, his flow and wordplay are terrible, i don't see it...i swear mane i don't know what the f**k ya'll dudes listening to, i guess it's cause i'm used to my favorite rappers spitting a little quicker

go listen to Ross cd again man, i swear ya'll clearly not listening to that dude...if Ross was with G-Unit, ya'll would be d*ckrydin him, i mean ya'll was all over Buck, now Buck off G-Unit ya'll not even checking for him...so i guess it's some kind bias opinions and trust me...i'm not listening to them cause it's paralyzed to me...no feelings...Ross is 5 times a rapper than 50 is...u heard 50 verse on Crack a Bottle , f**kouttahere mane
I agree about 50's rhymes. He always seems to rhyme "s**t" in every song. But that doesn't make him worse than Ross.

50's discography > Ross discography...by far..

And how can you listen to a cop
 10-29-2009, 07:42 PM         #59
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
I agree about 50's rhymes. He always seems to rhyme "s**t" in every song. But that doesn't make him worse than Ross.

50's discography > Ross discography...by far..

And how can you listen to a cop
yea, 50 production on them albums used to be f**king flawless

50 is working with Eminem, Dr. Dre and guys like that, is that even fair..

real talk, Port Of Miami was cool, Trilla was better, but lyrically Deeper Than Rap s**ts on everything 50 been putting out...we can't compare them when it comes to rapping, POINT BLANK PERIOD

dude was NEVER a cop, he was a C.O., affiliated with the Boobie Boy Gang, he f**ks with the releast n*ggaz in the game that will co-sign him, i can give a f**k about what his lifestyle
as long as he keep dropping dope music for the whip, I'M GOOD
 10-29-2009, 07:43 PM         #60
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is like asking which retard is smarter
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy