50 Before I self Destruct (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What yall think?
Mic 1 31 13.14%
Mic 2 27 11.44%
Mic 3 45 19.07%
Mic 4 89 37.71%
Mic 5 44 18.64%
Voters: 236. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Some of the beats go pretty hard.

Sadly, 50 spoils the whole thing.

Where's the creative ambition?
 8 years ago '06        #42
1-MC 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 221 221
 jay da 5-9 said:
i just....i honestly don't know what you people that are saying this is a hot album are hearing. i'm listening to it and i'm not impressed. i was looking forward to this album, but this is a huge disappointment.

what's wrong with all these rappers who used to put out classics like 50, jay z, and eminem? this album, blueprint 3, and relapse are all mediocre at best. why do they do that to the fans? it doesn't make any sense to me...i know they know what good music sounds like...they used to make good music. why even put this garbage out?
Because they're too comfortable. They all lost their hunger. They feel like they earned a lot of money, that they don't need to drop dope music anymore. We live in a society where, the artist can say anything and the fans will believe it. People are being brainwashed by garbage. They just want to be entertained. But when something real/lyrical comes out, they turn a deaf ear to it because they have a low attention span. Where all they care about is being entertained.
 8 years ago '04        #43
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I used to listen for the music he made, not his lyrical prowess. The beats, hooks, songwriting and overall music was dope. He fell off with the hooks and if the beats ain't there then there is nothing to listen to for me. I'll have to listen to this in the whip when I can force myself to listen to what he's saying. So far I'm ADDing trying to listen to this s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #44
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
This album goes HARD AS f**k !!! "death To Enemies" "Psycho" "Crime Wave" are all classic s**t to me! that "Crime Wave" joint is on constant rotation...

"Do You Think About Me" is the next single and that s**t sounds dope as well... for the ladies.

My joint right know though, is "Strong Enough" :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

4 MICS !

@ the haters!
 8 years ago '06        #45
krizzo741 
space
space
$689 | Props total: 16 16
People need stop setting their standards so high from established artists and just appropriate the music cause like jay said from Ignorant s**t (it only entertainment). So what if BISD isnt GROD, Relapse isnt MMLP and BP3 isnt BP
 10-30-2009, 01:13 AM         #46
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm surprised this thread isn't bigger for some a major leak
 8 years ago '08        #47
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,249 | Props total: 430 430
 krizzo741 said:
People need stop setting their standards so high from established artists and just appropriate the music cause like jay said from Ignorant s**t (it only entertainment). So what if BISD isnt GROD, Relapse isnt MMLP and BP3 isnt BP
^^^^:applause:
 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM         #48
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krizzo741 said:
it's not about setting any standards high. of course there is going to be that level of expectation out of an artist that i am a fan of, but regardless of who the artist is....if anybody had put this album out it would have sounded just as bad. it's wack. i'm not even hating, it's just not entertaining to me. it's to the point that when i listen to it, it puts me in a bad mood. fortunately 50 has put out enough good music that i can listen to forever, but this album is going straight to the back of my collection, and will never be touched again.
 10-31-2009, 09:52 AM         #49
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoaaa...waveeee...whoaaa....waveeee...:agreement6 :
 10-31-2009, 11:20 AM         #50
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album starts very strong then slows down 3/4 of the way. Very strong first half.
 8 years ago '05        #51
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
i gave it a 3...more like 3.5 cayse i dont really listen 50 but the production was good
 8 years ago '04        #52
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
I am impressed with this cd after the last two he put out. Seems 50 started listening to his peers. He was coming off way to rich. It ain't Get Rich or Die Trying, but it comes damn close to me. I'm just happy we don't have another rapper going with the trend rocking tight jeans and mohawks.
I give this cd a 4 out of 5.
 8 years ago '04        #53
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
I see opinions are well spread

Albums isn't that bad, but he could do better
 11-02-2009, 12:05 AM         #54
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this s**t, make me want to go out and buy anther gun
 8 years ago '06        #55
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
4 mics
 8 years ago '05        #56
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
iight this is the real 50 is done bu wit this album he has proven that he got something left...but this should been a mixtape then album...then droped something stronger then this ...its a serious 3 out of 5 since curtis was so bad an the mass was kool but he wasnt spittin some wild teflon don k!ll ya baby moms s**t in every track...im right now the only song that he an drop from this album would b "hold me down" but that like a 3rd single sound.....now if u a tru 50cent then u should no he gotten whacker an whacker but u still got love for his music just cuz if u was him u would argee the $$$$ got him less hungry ....50 dont need 2 sell he just need 2 make music for the rest of his life cuz thats how get his energy from 2 make serious money in the outerlines of investments an stock trade cuz invest wit music money not wit his own...the man is a bushiness monologue,,, "do you think about me"....gotta b his 2nd single

Last edited by JayThunder; 11-03-2009 at 03:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #57
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
whatever happened to the 50th Law mixtape?
 8 years ago '05        #58
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 jay da 5-9 said:
i just....i honestly don't know what you people that are saying this is a hot album are hearing. i'm listening to it and i'm not impressed. i was looking forward to this album, but this is a huge disappointment.

what's wrong with all these rappers who used to put out classics like 50, jay z, and eminem? this album, blueprint 3, and relapse are all mediocre at best. why do they do that to the fans? it doesn't make any sense to me...i know they know what good music sounds like...they used to make good music. why even put this garbage out?

Lets hear your album so I can s**t on it. I swear this s**t is full of nothing but f**got a.ss haters. I'm just saying man. All I ever f**king here is some hating s**t. It's funny because majority of the people be bumping the s**t they hating on.

I know its a lot of poor motherf**kas on bx but damn...
 11-06-2009, 09:16 AM         #59
Loyal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Album was lame, one or two good songs at best.
 8 years ago '07        #60
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
for some reason 50 aint as lyrical as his earlier days but its a much better effort than his other s**ts... the mood of the album is definitely harder and has better production for that I give it a 4/5 its decent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago