Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What yall think?
Mic 1 31 13.14%
Mic 2 27 11.44%
Mic 3 45 19.07%
Mic 4 89 37.71%
Mic 5 44 18.64%
Voters: 236. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19946 19946
oh nice phat so i mean this is essentially the same thing isn't it
 8 years ago '04        #22
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Only listened to Psycho so far but s**t 50 holds his own (maybe even does better) than EM on that track...pretty impressive.
 8 years ago '04        #23
GoB 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 Birdman's Back said:
1) The Invitation
Damn, this the way you start out a f**kin album. 50 just murkin' this b**ch. Hard beat, aggressive a.ss lyrics. Gotdamn, 50 sound hungry as f**k on here."got popped up, cried till my eyes turned red/told myself in the mirror, n*gga you aint dead/im far from eccentric, im so psychotic/i dont need you to shoot for me n*gga i got it". That line about feeding em a semi for breakfast was :wow: 4/5
2) Then Days Went By
Nice soul sample on the beat and 50 flips that s**t into some hard s**t. "since high school n*gga i aint got no friends/got 2 .380s like the Ying Yang Twins (HEH!)". Talkin' mostly bout his family and cats from the neighborhood. 50's flow was nice as f**k. Nice hook too. 4/5
3) death To My Enemies
Gotdamn, loving the s**t outta that beat and the hook. 50 again spittin that hard s**t, "n*gga front on me, the goons and goblins come out/bushmaster 100 round drums'll run out". Flow is real aggressive just comin with the hard s**t the whole time, "im like Damien n*gga when i start gettin loose on you/closest thing to Lucier, you'll think you got a noose on you/i'll make it hard to breaaaath/ill come to wear ya hustle and air it out, make it hard to eaaat/have ya lookin both ways like ya crossin the street". Lil' Wayne can consider shots fired..."this aint the CARTER, this is SPARTA, its HARDER/i'd die or be a MARTYR/respect me like ya father". 5/5
4) So Disrespectful
Gotdamn at the beat, gotta be Dre. "ya daddy f**ked ya momma, then f**ked ya sister/then climbed in yo bed playin wit you sugar/go ahead, grab a belt and hang yaself/matter a fact, grab a strap and BANG yaself/Jay is a big man, he's too big to respond/im a big d*ck, you know the one everybodies on/you gone make me sing murder was the case/bullets ricochet, ping ping, shoot the star off ya face" gotdamn, boy went in on Game and even Buck in the 2nd verse and even spoke on his baby mamma and his own father in the 3rd verse and goes back in on Game in the 3rd too. He changes his flows up some too. s**t is crazy. 5/5
5) Psycho feat. Eminem
Another sickening beat, either Dre or Em did this s**t or maybe both. I love the s**t outta the hook, something a little different from 50 with this one. Both Em & 50 ride this beat like f**kin crazy, good lawd. Flows just outta the world. Both Eminem and 50 merked the dog s**t outta this record, Eminem O.D.'d on that b**ch tho. I aint even tryin to keep up with this lyrics and quote em, dudes is goin in. Loved how they went back and forth in the 3rd verse, damn it boy. 5/5
6) Hold Me Down
A song about 50's favorite chick? Nope bout his favorite gun! Loving it, kind of a more aggressive "Baltimore Love Thang". "when we get intimate, thats when i get into s**t/she .32 im 34, i f**k her raw/she revolve 6 times, then i a feed her more/". Hook and beat are nice as f**k too and 50's flow is nice as f**k too. This type of track has been done before but this one is def. one of the better, primarily because of 50's flow. 4/5
7) Crime Wave
I think everybody prolly heard this record already, 50's street single. Reminds me alot of "Heat" from GRODT. Dope record, hard as f**k. 4/5
8) Stretch
Gotdamn, I was wondering what the f**k this record could be about and it's about him 'stretching his dope out' damn. Dope beat, hard lyrics, master of the slow flow on it again. Makes his voice even sound kinda screwed on it, prolly my favorite hook so far on the album. "im the dope man, coke man, smoke man, whatever man/and the x man, tech man, you better respect man/get the beam, triple beam, inf beam, murder scheme/fiend, more fiend, dream, codein, more lean/gun pop, one shot, body dropped....it wouldnt me/tell the cops it wasnt me, you saw me right? it wasnt me/its not my M.O., see i make it STREEEETCH/get in my way and i'll put a body on my TEEEECH". 4/5
9) Strong Enough
"i do more than talk that, i muf**kin walk that/blue yankee cap back, f**k around get clapped at/i sleep wit the stlainless, walk wit the stainless, everybody know about 50, IM FAMOUS!". Damn 9 records in and it's ALL aggressive music, 50 is not playing people. Another dope street record, hard beat, hard lyrics, nice hook. Soundin hungry as f**k on this one too. 4/5
10) Get It Hot
Who is that on the hook? Beat is kinda nice, 50's flow is crazy as f**k. I guess you could kinda call this a club song, but 50 still talkin about hard s**t on it (mainly first verse) lol. Not feelin this one as much but still nice. Way too short, single possibility. 3/5
11) Gangsta's Delight
Boy, is this s**t f**kin crazy or what? Sick a.ss beat but the f**kin hook is outta this world. 50 flips the classic "Rappers Delight" hook into his own harder version and he uses their flows some on the song (not much tho) and just k!lls it. Prolly my favorite 50 song so far next to "Psycho" so far, this is crazy. 5/5
12) I Got Swag
I was worrying about this record when I saw the tracklist, but this is definitely not the typical 'swag' record. Hard beat and 50 came nice on it, kinda a "they aint want me when i want s**t, now i got money and they want me' type of record. 3/5
13) Baby By Me feat. Ne-Yo
Everybody done heard this one so far. Club/b**ch song, decent for what it is, sick beat. Just not my type of hsit. 2.5/5
14) Do You Think About Me
2nd straight b**ch song but this one is definitely nice. Laid back beat and more on some Ghostface s**t (that record he did with Ne-Yo). Nice s**t, much better than "Baby By Me", 3.5/5.
15) OK, You're Right
Love this song, really wish they woulda pushed this one harder as a single and more so than "Baby By Me", just dope beat and hard lyrics. 4/5
16) Could've Been You feat. R. Kelly
This is the final version of the record we heard a few months ago that I guess was going to be a reference track for Dre. Sick beat and good b**ch song, R. Kelly came correct on it. out of the 3 club/b**ch songs I'd say this is better. 4/5

Overall, VERY good album, much better than "Curtis" as the only record I really didn't like was "Baby By Me", the last 4 records kinda trailed off (tho still some bangers) while the rest of the album was just straight classic 50 gangsta rap. Core 50 fans will love this s**t, while others maybe not so much. "Psycho" and "Gangstas Delight" are my favorite records but def. 50's best album since GRODT I would say. I would say its better than "The Massacre" since the Massacre had all great songs except 2 HORRIBLE songs while Curtis had several stinkers.
OVERALL: 4/5
Decent review...tho' I think u are too harsh on baby by me..... I gave it a 4.5/5
 8 years ago '06        #24
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14744 14744
 minimafia_aj said:
oh nice phat so i mean this is essentially the same thing isn't it
yea its the same thing, except there will be three bonus songs from the ITunes version which comes out on the 23rd. It'll be "Flight 187", the original "Baby By Me", and a new song called "Man's World".

GoB said:
Decent review...tho' I think u are too harsh on baby by me..... I gave it a 4.5/5
just dont really like that song, like i said just think its okay.
 8 years ago '05        #25
infamous84 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
what the hell is this?? He's putting this album out s**t is garbage couple decent tracks that will get played other than that 1/5 dam wat kinda music this dude puttin out
 8 years ago '04        #26
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
"this ain't the carter, n*gga this is sparta, its harder..." :cool-smiley-009:

this is hot to me.

Last edited by Dramatick; 10-29-2009 at 03:57 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #27
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
that line is f**king awesome.
 8 years ago '06        #28
maddbarber 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
I give it 4 outta 5. Favorite track is psycho.......
 8 years ago '07        #29
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,462 | Props total: 55957 55957
4.5! After 2 Listens...
 8 years ago '09        #30
The Chef 4 heat pts
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
50 just dropped a gem. This has to be the hardest album of the year. So Disrespectful is just amazing. I do not listen to 50 for lyrics or a message. I listen to him for that gangsta sh1t. If I want lyrics Ill go listen to Mos, or Rae. 50 dropped an amazing album

I give it a 4.5/5. I voted for a 5 though
 8 years ago '07        #31
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
Not bad...3.5/5.
 8 years ago '05        #32
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
how you gonna jack k!ller Mike - Pressure Bust Pipes!
 10-29-2009, 10:33 AM         #33
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very nice album after 3-4 listens. s**t BAAAAANGS. Group rip quality help too.
 10-29-2009, 01:18 PM         #34
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't believe i wasted my time with this trash. there is no excuse for downloading a 50 cent album in 2009. i know that now.
 8 years ago '08        #35
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Birdman's Back said:
1) The Invitation
Damn, this the way you start out a f**kin album. 50 just murkin' this b**ch. Hard beat, aggressive a.ss lyrics. Gotdamn, 50 sound hungry as f**k on here."got popped up, cried till my eyes turned red/told myself in the mirror, n*gga you aint dead/im far from eccentric, im so psychotic/i dont need you to shoot for me n*gga i got it". That line about feeding em a semi for breakfast was :wow: 4/5
2) Then Days Went By
Nice soul sample on the beat and 50 flips that s**t into some hard s**t. "since high school n*gga i aint got no friends/got 2 .380s like the Ying Yang Twins (HEH!)". Talkin' mostly bout his family and cats from the neighborhood. 50's flow was nice as f**k. Nice hook too. 4/5
3) death To My Enemies
Gotdamn, loving the s**t outta that beat and the hook. 50 again spittin that hard s**t, "n*gga front on me, the goons and goblins come out/bushmaster 100 round drums'll run out". Flow is real aggressive just comin with the hard s**t the whole time, "im like Damien n*gga when i start gettin loose on you/closest thing to Lucier, you'll think you got a noose on you/i'll make it hard to breaaaath/ill come to wear ya hustle and air it out, make it hard to eaaat/have ya lookin both ways like ya crossin the street". Lil' Wayne can consider shots fired..."this aint the CARTER, this is SPARTA, its HARDER/i'd die or be a MARTYR/respect me like ya father". 5/5
4) So Disrespectful
Gotdamn at the beat, gotta be Dre. "ya daddy f**ked ya momma, then f**ked ya sister/then climbed in yo bed playin wit you sugar/go ahead, grab a belt and hang yaself/matter a fact, grab a strap and BANG yaself/Jay is a big man, he's too big to respond/im a big d*ck, you know the one everybodies on/you gone make me sing murder was the case/bullets ricochet, ping ping, shoot the star off ya face" gotdamn, boy went in on Game and even Buck in the 2nd verse and even spoke on his baby mamma and his own father in the 3rd verse and goes back in on Game in the 3rd too. He changes his flows up some too. s**t is crazy. 5/5
5) Psycho feat. Eminem
Another sickening beat, either Dre or Em did this s**t or maybe both. I love the s**t outta the hook, something a little different from 50 with this one. Both Em & 50 ride this beat like f**kin crazy, good lawd. Flows just outta the world. Both Eminem and 50 merked the dog s**t outta this record, Eminem O.D.'d on that b**ch tho. I aint even tryin to keep up with this lyrics and quote em, dudes is goin in. Loved how they went back and forth in the 3rd verse, damn it boy. 5/5
6) Hold Me Down
A song about 50's favorite chick? Nope bout his favorite gun! Loving it, kind of a more aggressive "Baltimore Love Thang". "when we get intimate, thats when i get into s**t/she .32 im 34, i f**k her raw/she revolve 6 times, then i a feed her more/". Hook and beat are nice as f**k too and 50's flow is nice as f**k too. This type of track has been done before but this one is def. one of the better, primarily because of 50's flow. 4/5
7) Crime Wave
I think everybody prolly heard this record already, 50's street single. Reminds me alot of "Heat" from GRODT. Dope record, hard as f**k. 4/5
8) Stretch
Gotdamn, I was wondering what the f**k this record could be about and it's about him 'stretching his dope out' damn. Dope beat, hard lyrics, master of the slow flow on it again. Makes his voice even sound kinda screwed on it, prolly my favorite hook so far on the album. "im the dope man, coke man, smoke man, whatever man/and the x man, tech man, you better respect man/get the beam, triple beam, inf beam, murder scheme/fiend, more fiend, dream, codein, more lean/gun pop, one shot, body dropped....it wouldnt me/tell the cops it wasnt me, you saw me right? it wasnt me/its not my M.O., see i make it STREEEETCH/get in my way and i'll put a body on my TEEEECH". 4/5
9) Strong Enough
"i do more than talk that, i muf**kin walk that/blue yankee cap back, f**k around get clapped at/i sleep wit the stlainless, walk wit the stainless, everybody know about 50, IM FAMOUS!". Damn 9 records in and it's ALL aggressive music, 50 is not playing people. Another dope street record, hard beat, hard lyrics, nice hook. Soundin hungry as f**k on this one too. 4/5
10) Get It Hot
Who is that on the hook? Beat is kinda nice, 50's flow is crazy as f**k. I guess you could kinda call this a club song, but 50 still talkin about hard s**t on it (mainly first verse) lol. Not feelin this one as much but still nice. Way too short, single possibility. 3/5
11) Gangsta's Delight
Boy, is this s**t f**kin crazy or what? Sick a.ss beat but the f**kin hook is outta this world. 50 flips the classic "Rappers Delight" hook into his own harder version and he uses their flows some on the song (not much tho) and just k!lls it. Prolly my favorite 50 song so far next to "Psycho" so far, this is crazy. 5/5
12) I Got Swag
I was worrying about this record when I saw the tracklist, but this is definitely not the typical 'swag' record. Hard beat and 50 came nice on it, kinda a "they aint want me when i want s**t, now i got money and they want me' type of record. 3/5
13) Baby By Me feat. Ne-Yo
Everybody done heard this one so far. Club/b**ch song, decent for what it is, sick beat. Just not my type of hsit. 2.5/5
14) Do You Think About Me
2nd straight b**ch song but this one is definitely nice. Laid back beat and more on some Ghostface s**t (that record he did with Ne-Yo). Nice s**t, much better than "Baby By Me", 3.5/5.
15) OK, You're Right
Love this song, really wish they woulda pushed this one harder as a single and more so than "Baby By Me", just dope beat and hard lyrics. 4/5
16) Could've Been You feat. R. Kelly
This is the final version of the record we heard a few months ago that I guess was going to be a reference track for Dre. Sick beat and good b**ch song, R. Kelly came correct on it. out of the 3 club/b**ch songs I'd say this is better. 4/5

Overall, VERY good album, much better than "Curtis" as the only record I really didn't like was "Baby By Me", the last 4 records kinda trailed off (tho still some bangers) while the rest of the album was just straight classic 50 gangsta rap. Core 50 fans will love this s**t, while others maybe not so much. "Psycho" and "Gangstas Delight" are my favorite records but def. 50's best album since GRODT I would say. I would say its better than "The Massacre" since the Massacre had all great songs except 2 HORRIBLE songs while Curtis had several stinkers.
OVERALL: 4/5
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '09        #36
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I think this is the best 50 album since GRODT
 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM         #37
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on f**king point bama boy!!! this album is flames !!!
 8 years ago '05        #38
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
Pathetic
 8 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
4 outta 5.

Brother Curtis got busy with the gangsta boogie. I aint mad at that.

I am mad at "Get It Hot". That could have easily been replaced with "I Get it In" which was a million times over the better song. I'll just make the ol switch ru and BOOM, I'm good.

Besides that this is a banging HIP HOP album not pop, not neo-swag, but hip hop and I'm grateful that dudes like Fif and Em are still at least trying to keep hip hop in the mainstream and not just let the s**t turn into some passive phoney s**t.

Standouts: Days Went By, Stretch, PSYCHO, SO DISRESPECTFUL (GOOD GRIEF)
 8 years ago '04        #40
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
YO 50 ON HIS s**t THE PEOPLE THAT SAY ITS GARBAGE HAVE BEEN HATIN ON HIM SINCE HIS SECOND ALBUM BUT I GIVE THIS ALBUM A 4.5/5 ITS BETTER THEN CURTIS AND BETTER THEN RELAPSE AND CARTER TO ME BUT ITS NOT BETTER THEN BLUE PRINT3 IF U LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYIN ITS REAL s**t NUMBER 1 ABLUM OF THE YEAR BLUE PRINT SECOND PLACE BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT THATS THE FACT HE MIGHT NOT SELL AS MUCH BUT PEOPLE KNOW WHATS REAL 50 CENT FAN OR NOT U LISTEN AND I BET IF U A BIG HATER AND DOWNLOAD IT UR HEAD WAS BUMPIN TO A COUPLE SONGS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy