50 Before I self Destruct (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What yall think?
Mic 1 31 13.14%
Mic 2 27 11.44%
Mic 3 45 19.07%
Mic 4 89 37.71%
Mic 5 44 18.64%
Voters: 236. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
12946 pageviews
107 comments

McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
50 Before I self Destruct (2009)

[pic - click to view]

Tracklist:
01. The Invitation
02. Then Day Went By
03. death To My Enemies
04. So Disrespectful
05. Psycho Feat Eminem(prod by Dr Dre)
06. Hold Me Down
07. Crime Wave
08. Stretch
09. Strong Enough
10. Get It Hot
11. Gangsta’s Delight
12. I Got Swag
13. Baby By Me Feat Ne-Yo
14. Do You Think About Me
15. Ok, You’re Right
16. Could’ve Been You Feat R.Kelly

Last edited by McmasterlockPt2; 10-29-2009 at 03:29 PM..

107 comments for "50 Before I self Destruct (2009)"

8 years ago '05        #2
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
4.5/5. .Hott a.ss album. Better than the massacre and curtis.
 8 years ago '05        #3
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
its out?
 8 years ago '05        #4
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
5Mics.
 8 years ago '06        #5
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
psycho goes harrrd
 10-28-2009, 07:59 PM         #6
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sour idiot

ur clearly insecure and frustrated with ur own personal life

dont blame it on fif
 8 years ago '06        #7
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
1) The Invitation
Damn, this the way you start out a f**kin album. 50 just murkin' this b**ch. Hard beat, aggressive a.ss lyrics. Gotdamn, 50 sound hungry as f**k on here."got popped up, cried till my eyes turned red/told myself in the mirror, n*gga you aint dead/im far from eccentric, im so psychotic/i dont need you to shoot for me n*gga i got it". That line about feeding em a semi for breakfast was :wow: 4/5
2) Then Days Went By
Nice soul sample on the beat and 50 flips that s**t into some hard s**t. "since high school n*gga i aint got no friends/got 2 .380s like the Ying Yang Twins (HEH!)". Talkin' mostly bout his family and cats from the neighborhood. 50's flow was nice as f**k. Nice hook too. 4/5
3) death To My Enemies
Gotdamn, loving the s**t outta that beat and the hook. 50 again spittin that hard s**t, "n*gga front on me, the goons and goblins come out/bushmaster 100 round drums'll run out". Flow is real aggressive just comin with the hard s**t the whole time, "im like Damien n*gga when i start gettin loose on you/closest thing to Lucier, you'll think you got a noose on you/i'll make it hard to breaaaath/ill come to wear ya hustle and air it out, make it hard to eaaat/have ya lookin both ways like ya crossin the street". Lil' Wayne can consider shots fired..."this aint the CARTER, this is SPARTA, its HARDER/i'd die or be a MARTYR/respect me like ya father". 5/5
4) So Disrespectful
Gotdamn at the beat, gotta be Dre. "ya daddy f**ked ya momma, then f**ked ya sister/then climbed in yo bed playin wit you sugar/go ahead, grab a belt and hang yaself/matter a fact, grab a strap and BANG yaself/Jay is a big man, he's too big to respond/im a big d*ck, you know the one everybodies on/you gone make me sing murder was the case/bullets ricochet, ping ping, shoot the star off ya face" gotdamn, boy went in on Game and even Buck in the 2nd verse and even spoke on his baby mamma and his own father in the 3rd verse and goes back in on Game in the 3rd too. He changes his flows up some too. s**t is crazy. 5/5
5) Psycho feat. Eminem
Another sickening beat, either Dre or Em did this s**t or maybe both. I love the s**t outta the hook, something a little different from 50 with this one. Both Em & 50 ride this beat like f**kin crazy, good lawd. Flows just outta the world. Both Eminem and 50 merked the dog s**t outta this record, Eminem O.D.'d on that b**ch tho. I aint even tryin to keep up with this lyrics and quote em, dudes is goin in. Loved how they went back and forth in the 3rd verse, damn it boy. 5/5
6) Hold Me Down
A song about 50's favorite chick? Nope bout his favorite gun! Loving it, kind of a more aggressive "Baltimore Love Thang". "when we get intimate, thats when i get into s**t/she .32 im 34, i f**k her raw/she revolve 6 times, then i a feed her more/". Hook and beat are nice as f**k too and 50's flow is nice as f**k too. This type of track has been done before but this one is def. one of the better, primarily because of 50's flow. 4/5
7) Crime Wave
I think everybody prolly heard this record already, 50's street single. Reminds me alot of "Heat" from GRODT. Dope record, hard as f**k. 4/5
8) Stretch
Gotdamn, I was wondering what the f**k this record could be about and it's about him 'stretching his dope out' damn. Dope beat, hard lyrics, master of the slow flow on it again. Makes his voice even sound kinda screwed on it, prolly my favorite hook so far on the album. "im the dope man, coke man, smoke man, whatever man/and the x man, tech man, you better respect man/get the beam, triple beam, inf beam, murder scheme/fiend, more fiend, dream, codein, more lean/gun pop, one shot, body dropped....it wouldnt me/tell the cops it wasnt me, you saw me right? it wasnt me/its not my M.O., see i make it STREEEETCH/get in my way and i'll put a body on my TEEEECH". 4/5
9) Strong Enough
"i do more than talk that, i muf**kin walk that/blue yankee cap back, f**k around get clapped at/i sleep wit the stlainless, walk wit the stainless, everybody know about 50, IM FAMOUS!". Damn 9 records in and it's ALL aggressive music, 50 is not playing people. Another dope street record, hard beat, hard lyrics, nice hook. Soundin hungry as f**k on this one too. 4/5
10) Get It Hot
Who is that on the hook? Beat is kinda nice, 50's flow is crazy as f**k. I guess you could kinda call this a club song, but 50 still talkin about hard s**t on it (mainly first verse) lol. Not feelin this one as much but still nice. Way too short, single possibility. 3/5
11) Gangsta's Delight
Boy, is this s**t f**kin crazy or what? Sick a.ss beat but the f**kin hook is outta this world. 50 flips the classic "Rappers Delight" hook into his own harder version and he uses their flows some on the song (not much tho) and just k!lls it. Prolly my favorite 50 song so far next to "Psycho" so far, this is crazy. 5/5
12) I Got Swag
I was worrying about this record when I saw the tracklist, but this is definitely not the typical 'swag' record. Hard beat and 50 came nice on it, kinda a "they aint want me when i want s**t, now i got money and they want me' type of record. 3/5
13) Baby By Me feat. Ne-Yo
Everybody done heard this one so far. Club/b**ch song, decent for what it is, sick beat. Just not my type of hsit. 2.5/5
14) Do You Think About Me
2nd straight b**ch song but this one is definitely nice. Laid back beat and more on some Ghostface s**t (that record he did with Ne-Yo). Nice s**t, much better than "Baby By Me", 3.5/5.
15) OK, You're Right
Love this song, really wish they woulda pushed this one harder as a single and more so than "Baby By Me", just dope beat and hard lyrics. 4/5
16) Could've Been You feat. R. Kelly
This is the final version of the record we heard a few months ago that I guess was going to be a reference track for Dre. Sick beat and good b**ch song, R. Kelly came correct on it. out of the 3 club/b**ch songs I'd say this is better. 4/5

Overall, VERY good album, much better than "Curtis" as the only record I really didn't like was "Baby By Me", the last 4 records kinda trailed off (tho still some bangers) while the rest of the album was just straight classic 50 gangsta rap. Core 50 fans will love this s**t, while others maybe not so much. "Psycho" and "Gangstas Delight" are my favorite records but def. 50's best album since GRODT I would say. I would say its better than "The Massacre" since the Massacre had all great songs except 2 HORRIBLE songs while Curtis had several stinkers.
OVERALL: 4/5
 10-28-2009, 08:12 PM         #8
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Oh My god, this album is just plain garbage, this is more of the same from this clown, more of the k!llings, beefs and every other trashy s**t he does, this is just truly painful to listen to.

Typical trash from the master himself.

One of the year's worst albums, no doubt about that.

5-0 will never grow as an artist, he is a sad man who never cared about hip-hop at all, just money, beef etc.

it's even worse than J.O.S.E.2., as bad as fat hoe was, at least it had 3 good songs, this one has nothing.
he is a desperate at this point.
Finally an honest review :applause:
 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM         #9
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
average at best
 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM         #10
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yall remember when 50 used to put out good albums? the f**k is this s**t?
 10-28-2009, 09:25 PM         #11
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it 3/5
 8 years ago '05        #12
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Better than the massacre and curtis.
...not that difficult
 10-28-2009, 11:05 PM         #13
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold me down my favorite trac
 8 years ago '07        #14
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,183 | Props total: 19733 19733
i found it n a torrent site but how come this aint on itsbx?
 8 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
i found it n a torrent site but how come this aint on itsbx?
s**ts been on itsbx all day
 8 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
s**ts been on itsbx all day
lol i dont see it in the album section
 8 years ago '06        #17
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
lol i dont see it in the album section
its in the advance/webrip section
 8 years ago '07        #18
space
space
oh no group rip yet?
 10-29-2009, 12:25 AM         #19
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just....i honestly don't know what you people that are saying this is a hot album are hearing. i'm listening to it and i'm not impressed. i was looking forward to this album, but this is a huge disappointment.

what's wrong with all these rappers who used to put out classics like 50, jay z, and eminem? this album, blueprint 3, and relapse are all mediocre at best. why do they do that to the fans? it doesn't make any sense to me...i know they know what good music sounds like...they used to make good music. why even put this garbage out?
 8 years ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
oh no group rip yet?
no, it drops in UK on the 7th so it leaked earlier than most albums will.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy