Jin gets called out by Grind Time Rapper... Jin returning to battle scene

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Big Moon Dawg said:
Jin went the f**k in on that dim sum..about time someone ended dizazter
you know what dim sum is right?

but ya that was hilariosu they were harsh just eating like hongers.. mouths open n s**t lol
 8 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Part2 said:
Pre-written battles are lame...but I spose that's what people wanna see nowadays. Anyone can be witty with ages to write beforehand though, I was always way more impressed with Scribble etc.

I really dunno who's gonna win this because Jin is past his prime but has skill and Diz isn't that dope but has the crowd. Will be a good watch anyways.

He has no chance vs Illmaculate though, would be very surprised if he even came close to him.
Co-sign the bolded part. Writtens level the field, and some cats are gonna outshine the freestyle cats. That's why The Saurus isn't the best in GT because he never did written battles, and these other dudes weren't even close to him coming off the top (except for Nocan).

Battles are planned months in advanced now, so what can you expect. Unless they do some tournament style s**t where you face random opponents we won't be seeing any freestyle s**t. And it also makes me curious as to who would join Scribble if they do bring it back next year.
 8 years ago '04        #63
restless4207 
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Jin is really biting off more than he can chew got damn I really wanna see these 2 battles now lmao
he got called out... by some mediocre GT battler with a murda mook style posse lol.... i dont think he is the one biting more than he can chew
 8 years ago '04        #64
restless4207 
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
Co-sign the bolded part. Writtens level the field, and some cats are gonna outshine the freestyle cats. That's why The Saurus isn't the best in GT because he never did written battles, and these other dudes weren't even close to him coming off the top (except for Nocan).

Battles are planned months in advanced now, so what can you expect. Unless they do some tournament style s**t where you face random opponents we won't be seeing any freestyle s**t. And it also makes me curious as to who would join Scribble if they do bring it back next year.
your saying at scribble they dont spit ANY writtens? come on now, everyone spits writtens nowdays
 8 years ago '04        #65
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,122 | Props total: 1155 1155
dizaster is really NOT that nice. he's gonna come with mad asian jokes and there gonna get played out eventually.
 8 years ago '04        #66
restless4207 
space
space
 slimyellow said:
dizaster is really NOT that nice. he's gonna come with mad asian jokes and there gonna get played out eventually.
they have been played out for a while man, specially against jin...

but its ok to be racist when its vs asians
when its vs black peeps its not...

"no racist or short jokes" lol jin already knows thats all he will have.. maybe a couple lines about the ruff ryders and serius jones here and there...

i hope jin serves that taliban mutha f**ka lol
 8 years ago '04        #67
restless4207 
space
space
 Luca Brasi said:
LOL ur mad funny...neway i talked to diz last night and he said after he rips jins head off he could be battling iron soloman so that could be huge for GT iron might finaly come in n do GT battles
sometimes i try to be,im not trying to start e beef or nothing lol
i can come across as a b**ch sometimes but iif ppl say stuff that is retarded then i sometimes have to say something... buddy said jin had no bars and was being a straight hater... not to mention a racist c*nt

eitherway back to it....

iron soloman is dope as hell if gt got him i would be down for sure... do you happen to have ANY of his mixtapes? i have been wanting that 44'4s MP3 foorrrrrr soooooooo f**king long

or do you have any of the old battles that proof and bizarre used to host...?? i only got to see a couple of those

and do you know if there is an actual video of the WHOLE supernat vs juice battle
i have been wanting that for like over 10 years lol
 8 years ago '06        #68
snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,478 | Props total: 1540 1540
ayyy dis is a good look for jin...he might just make a comeback

buh real talk retless dude u need to hop off jins d*ck....cheezuz maynnnnne
 11-05-2009, 01:03 PM         #69
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe jin gets love on here....i mean this is bx right?? s**t bx even hates on drake for no reason.....Diz is gonna eat this man alive i guess jin really needs some money bc he knows and the world knows he needs to throw in his white towel. This is not 2002 nomore and every rapper in GT will destroy this man. No hate just realtalk
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy