Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
I know why Jin wants no time limits, because I've seen him straight freestyle for 30 minutes straight no stumble and everything made sense, clear so I think he wants that unlimited rounds for rebuttals... I think Jin is gonna come out firin... just k!ll both and set up a huge battle with Dumbfoundead
 8 years ago '04        #42
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 CubanHitman said:
this n*gga said f!ght klub and bet n*gga go home and eat some noodles and chow mein
chow mein is noodles you dumbfoundead f**k
at least get your racist s**t straight before you even try

the only thing you cubans are good for are your cigars (and hot b**ches, but that dun apply to you, other than the b**ch part)

kingofthecity said:
I know why Jin wants no time limits, because I've seen him straight freestyle for 30 minutes straight no stumble and everything made sense, clear so I think he wants that unlimited rounds for rebuttals... I think Jin is gonna come out firin... just k!ll both and set up a huge battle with Dumbfoundead
ya some of his freestyles are rf**king long as hell... but i sitll cant figure it out, how can he freestyle for 30 minutes if he hasnt got any bars??? cubanhitman, care to elaborate?

dumb f**k

Luca Brasi said:
dfd is rippin jin i would like to see that tho
i would like to see that as well, so you post on the forums on GT? is that how you got all the mixtapes n what not?

what is dumbfoundead sayting about jin?

Last edited by restless4207; 10-28-2009 at 06:14 PM..
 10-28-2009, 06:19 PM         #43
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gin sucks and Dizaster sucks,i remember when dude choked up and lost
 10-28-2009, 07:16 PM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk, Jin k!lled Serious in the f!ght Klub battle, Serious was throwing Asian jokes left and right, but Jin would have been banished from the rap game if he said a black joke.
 8 years ago '04        #45
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 189 189

[video - click to view]

u Mean Diz The 8Mile n*gga........End this Madness, Jin Will Destroy!!
 8 years ago '05        #46
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Jin wants the no time limit because there's where his strength lies. He can go off the dome and freestyle for hours. Alot of these battle cats come prepared with 5min writtens, enough for them to last 3 rounds. We know Disaster will come with Asian jokes, probably 90% of his punches will be Asian related.

Some of you cats forgot Jin k!lled Shells at the Power sumit. He had the judges flipping tables. He also won Skyzoo and Mista Fab too so there is no real reason to think Jin is the underdog here.

[video - click to view]

And f**k Serious Hoe, Jin challenged him TWICE for a rematch and the b**ch straight up decline cos he didn't have s**t prepared.

Even his fans wanted a battle.

[video - click to view]

10-28-2009, 08:21 PM         #47
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diz is not that nice. He too c*cky as well, you would think that Locksmith battle should humble him

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 10-28-2009 at 08:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #48
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 restless4207 said:
ya you dont need to have any if your the f!ght klub champion... or when you BET champ for a couple weeks in a row, no one listens to the lyrics anymore anyway

riiiiiiiiiiiightttt
f!ght Klub is a joke, 106 was a 30 second freestyle battle. Lol @ nobody listens to lyrics. Fact is Jin sucks compared to these cats. You need to watch some GT battles to get an understanding of what he's getting into. He wouldn't even be top 20 in Grind Time. Respect to Jin, his 106 run was dope, but come on now
 10-28-2009, 08:40 PM         #49
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think yall have to slow down and give Jin a chance to see if he can hang with the written format of GT. He might surprise yall
 8 years ago '04        #50
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Jin was cool versus Shells, but come on man. How many battles do you guys watch. I don't mean to knock cats opinions but some of the s**t I'm reading on here is ridiculous. Have you guys watched Scribble battles? If you want to take it to freestyle Diz would be able to keep up to some degree, he's been doing underground freestyle battles in LA for years.

And yes, Jin can freestyle, and it makes sense, but compared to some of the West Coast heads he isn't anything special. Put him in a freestyle battle against The Saurus, Illmaculate or NoCanDo and he gets shredded.

BUT this is seriously a good look for all of them. Grind Time gets ridiculous exposure, Jin can show his face in the battle scene again. He just needs to be PREPARED like a motherf**ker. If he just tries to freestyle he will get slayed. The last freestyle rebuttle I heard from Jin was weak as hell too. "That's the first time I've heard a b**ch say my name more times than your mother", after Iron did a whole round of word play on his name. Weak.

REAL_NESS said:
I think yall have to slow down and give Jin a chance to see if he can hang with the written format of GT. He might surprise yall
Co-sign this. We have no idea what to expect. He better not expect to come all off the top though. He won't even be the best in the Illmac battle at doing that.
 8 years ago '05        #51
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
When Jin battled Soloman. Soloman came with a written, it was obvious.

At that time and even before that time, when these battles came alight both cats WOULD freestyle. Jin came from the era of off the dome spitting. It's what made Jin, Jin.

Of course now 90% of the time all the battles are written its a whole new board game. But Jin has the upper hand of being able to use his environment to his advantage.

Don't forget Jin ended SunNY career before it even started. So he's isn't totally useless with writtens.
 8 years ago '05        #52
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
That's what I am saying Jin will come prepared no doubt. I can see him winning Disaster but Illmaculate, I dunno, s**ts a tight call. They shouldn't even call it freestyles no more. Should be written battles. Or prepared battles or somes**t.
 8 years ago '04        #53
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
i wonder wat Jin does for a living....
 8 years ago '08        #54
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Jin is really biting off more than he can chew got damn I really wanna see these 2 battles now lmao
 10-29-2009, 02:19 AM         #55
The561DotCom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive known Jin for years, here in florida before he moved to NY (106&park) era..
He is a smart and witty cat, be ready for some ill s**t, TRUST ME
from all the bulls**t he has been through, he wants to prove to yall why he was the champ before and always will be. The kid is nice.. what other battle MCs are makin moves like that ?? Son still gettin paper.. Jae Millz was blessed to be put on with Wayne, Jin had a couple hiccups in his career but son aint stupid.

Im lookin foward to this..

-easy
 8 years ago '04        #56
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Jin went the f**k in on that dim sum..about time someone ended dizazter
 8 years ago '06        #57
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
Diz will beat jin
jin can beat illmaculate.

Diz will win cause the GT crowd loves him and they love that comedic weird s**t
Jin doesnt have that comedic weird s**t, just regular rap bars, Diz calling jin out just means Diz has alot of s**t already planned for him.

Illmaculate is so f**king weak, the only reason he beat thesaurus is cause he had alot of personal ammo ready for him and I have a feeling thesaurus didn't know he'd come that personal, thesaurus's ammo was the "i brought you along, u rode my coat tails" topic and that was it.

Not to take anything away from Jin, but the top 10 dudes at GT can k!ll him, thesaurus, diz, dfd,highcollide,locksmith,okwerdz, conceited, tantrum, hollow da don...can all murder jin

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-29-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #58
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Pre-written battles are lame...but I spose that's what people wanna see nowadays. Anyone can be witty with ages to write beforehand though, I was always way more impressed with Scribble etc.

I really dunno who's gonna win this because Jin is past his prime but has skill and Diz isn't that dope but has the crowd. Will be a good watch anyways.

He has no chance vs Illmaculate though, would be very surprised if he even came close to him.
 10-29-2009, 08:56 AM         #59
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is actually good s**t..
 8 years ago '04        #60
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Jamaro85 said:
f!ght Klub is a joke, 106 was a 30 second freestyle battle. Lol @ nobody listens to lyrics. Fact is Jin sucks compared to these cats. You need to watch some GT battles to get an understanding of what he's getting into. He wouldn't even be top 20 in Grind Time. Respect to Jin, his 106 run was dope, but come on now
ahhahahahaha it was a joke man
no one seems to get it

"no one listens to the lyrics" lol i said that becase buddy was saying how jin had no bars and i was saying he had to have some to win those battles

i have prob watched more gt battles than you have so ya... im glad u thought it was funny tho it was supposed to be
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now