New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
10997 pageviews
91 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!

That Rockstar is working on a new Grand Theft Auto game is widely known/rumored by gamers in the know. Never confirmed by Rockstar to even be making a NEW GTA but we all know it's coming...SO now we have proof, courtesy of me. This picture is from the back of the RETAIL booklet inclosed in the Episodes From Liberty City game case.

[pic - click to view]

- Liberty City, it's over! - Liberty City, it's over!
- Next stop. - Next stop. Seagull?

In the picture we can see mountains and forests. Hopefully this means maybe a return to San Andreas or a city/state similar in appearance size and scope to SA? I know some of you want Miami/Vice City instead of SA...I say bring them both on these machines now a days can handle all that info... weather it's on three disks or 1...

91 comments for "New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!"

8 years ago '07        #2
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
is this an xbox exclusive then? =/
 8 years ago '07        #3
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
oh and.....SA would be amazing :) lets hope it happens (and they remove pretty much everything they added on GTA IV ;))
 8 years ago '06        #4
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Welsh! said:
is this an xbox exclusive then? =/
I don't know...you see what I see...that's what it shows on the book that I have in my hands...
 8 years ago '06        #6
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Oh yea, this should just be posted in the main section. Even though it's packaged with a 360 only game, that doesn't mean it's 360 only. We don't even know what this is at all. Not to mention it can get some more activity on the site since there are some people/fanboys here who block out this section's existence entirely.
 8 years ago '06        #7
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
And wtf, I didn't even see that "Opens March Everywhere" at first.

What if it's not even a GTA game and it's Red Dead Redemption? It fits the scenery shown there and it is supposed to release early next year.

But if it is a return to San Andreas, I won't be mad at all. :applause:

Hell, whatever the f**k it is, I'm gonna eat that s**t up. I love GTA too much (even though I've never beaten any of the games)
 8 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 jayvivz said:
And wtf, I didn't even see that "Opens March Everywhere" at first.

What if it's not even a GTA game and it's Red Dead Redemption? It fits the scenery shown there and it is supposed to release early next year.

But if it is a return to San Andreas, I won't be mad at all. :applause:

Hell, whatever the f**k it is, I'm gonna eat that s**t up. I love GTA too much (even though I've never beaten any of the games)
I know...it's ocnfusing what exactly it is...BUt why would RDR mention LIberty City at all?

Red Dead Redemption is copped, Next GTA is copped regardless...

they could make red Dead:Takes a s**t...I'm copping it 10 hours of dude taking a s**t and shooting at archery targets and i'm copping that s**t...

Red Dead Revolver is classic to me...f**k the haters
 8 years ago '07        #9
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 jayvivz said:
Oh yea, this should just be posted in the main section. Even though it's packaged with a 360 only game, that doesn't mean it's 360 only. We don't even know what this is at all. Not to mention it can get some more activity on the site since there are some people/fanboys here who block out this section's existence entirely.
I'm surprised you can type all that with melo's nuts in your eyes. OH SNAP!
 8 years ago '04        #10
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I guess that pretty much shuts the retards up about the next GTA being PS3 exclusive and Rockstar's supposed love affair with Blu-ray that's worth more than the money of a multi-console game.

8 years ago '06        #11
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Syringe said:
I'm surprised you can type all that with melo's nuts in your eyes. OH SNAP!
Kobe's a rapist.
 8 years ago '07        #12
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Kobe's a rapist.
So?

And just because this has to be 5 characters or more.... Melo cut his braids off cuz Drizzy Drake said so.
 8 years ago '06        #13
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Syringe said:
So?

And just because this has to be 5 characters or more.... Melo cut his braids off cuz Drizzy Drake said so.
you win @ So?
 8 years ago '06        #14
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I know...it's ocnfusing what exactly it is...BUt why would RDR mention LIberty City at all?

Red Dead Redemption is copped, Next GTA is copped regardless...

they could make red Dead:Takes a s**t...I'm copping it 10 hours of dude taking a s**t and shooting at archery targets and i'm copping that s**t...

Red Dead Revolver is classic to me...f**k the haters
It can be some sort of weird cross-marketing thing. Kinda like what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. It could be that this advertisement deals with Rockstar, and not just GTA itself, if you get what I mean. But then again I could just totally be wrong and it's a new GTA project. I'm going with the latter. I hope we get a next-gen return to San Andreas. :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 jayvivz said:
It can be some sort of weird cross-marketing thing. Kinda like what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. It could be that this advertisement deals with Rockstar, and not just GTA itself, if you get what I mean. But then again I could just totally be wrong and it's a new GTA project. I'm going with the latter. I hope we get a next-gen return to San Andreas. :applause:
Well I will say this...and Kuruption, I hope you see this post, because this is for you homie...about what I told you and ROB (TO) in PM's about 6 months ago...

In a recent interview with my local radio station with "Cousin Ed & Dima" from Rockstar, they suggest the content is defently just a timed deal.

Luckily the station is a bunch of PS3 fanboys (claps) and they were nagging them the whole time on why the content isn't on PS3. After a few minutes this was Rockstars reply:

"I don't know entirely what I can talk about, but its on Xbox. Microsoft came to us and said 'hey here is some money if you can bring the content to us FIRST"
Noting he said "first" and not "only" the host then continued "So its just first, in other words we could still see it without buying the console with bricks for controllers?"

Rockstar noted that it is indeed possible, but they can't talk about it as right now its only Xbox. He finished with "Yes I own a PS3 too and would love to see the content on PS3 eventually, but its not up to me." Along with this the host had even more questions and came to "So whats after this for you guys? When is GTA 5?"

The response "There is an email cirulating around the company that GTA 5 development will start soon, but its not official just yet. Again something that isn't in my control."
 8 years ago '07        #16
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 jayvivz said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #17
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yawn more gamer hype and rumors and hearsay over nothing
 8 years ago '06        #18
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
Rockstar are genius'. They're gonna have everyone on the internet disecting, blowing up, etc etc that little sliver of a picture to get any info at all for the next 6 months until we get some real GTA5 info.
 8 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Rockstar are genius'. They're gonna have everyone on the internet disecting, blowing up, etc etc that little sliver of a picture to get any info at all for the next 6 months until we get some real GTA5 info.
Yes they are...I love s**t like this too...Speculating about what it is or could be...s**t for all we know it could Bully part 2 set in Liberty City... or Manhunt 3 or Whatever...I do think it is a GTA 5 info or at least GTA IV: Blah blah

like GTA 3 trilogy (3, Vice City, San Andreas) were all considered GTA 3
 8 years ago '05        #20
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
This is coming out like when? 2011? maybe 2012?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy