New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!

most viewed right now
 43
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
11152 pageviews
91 comments


Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!
 

 
That Rockstar is working on a new Grand Theft Auto game is widely known/rumored by gamers in the know. Never confirmed by Rockstar to even be making a NEW GTA but we all know it's coming...SO now we have proof, courtesy of me. This picture is from the back of the RETAIL booklet inclosed in the Episodes From Liberty City game case.


[pic - click to view]



- Liberty City, it's over! - Liberty City, it's over!
- Next stop. - Next stop. Seagull?

In the picture we can see mountains and forests. Hopefully this means maybe a return to San Andreas or a city/state similar in appearance size and scope to SA? I know some of you want Miami/Vice City instead of SA...I say bring them both on these machines now a days can handle all that info... weather it's on three disks or 1...

91 comments for "New GTA coming, Liberty City, it's over!"

 9 years ago '07        #2
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
is this an xbox exclusive then? =/
 9 years ago '07        #3
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
oh and.....SA would be amazing :) lets hope it happens (and they remove pretty much everything they added on GTA IV ;))
 9 years ago '06        #4
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Welsh! said:
is this an xbox exclusive then? =/
I don't know...you see what I see...that's what it shows on the book that I have in my hands...
 9 years ago '06        #6
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Oh yea, this should just be posted in the main section. Even though it's packaged with a 360 only game, that doesn't mean it's 360 only. We don't even know what this is at all. Not to mention it can get some more activity on the site since there are some people/fanboys here who block out this section's existence entirely.
 9 years ago '06        #7
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
And wtf, I didn't even see that "Opens March Everywhere" at first.

What if it's not even a GTA game and it's Red Dead Redemption? It fits the scenery shown there and it is supposed to release early next year.

But if it is a return to San Andreas, I won't be mad at all. :applause:

Hell, whatever the f**k it is, I'm gonna eat that s**t up. I love GTA too much (even though I've never beaten any of the games)
 9 years ago '04        #8
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 jayvivz said:
And wtf, I didn't even see that "Opens March Everywhere" at first.

What if it's not even a GTA game and it's Red Dead Redemption? It fits the scenery shown there and it is supposed to release early next year.

But if it is a return to San Andreas, I won't be mad at all. :applause:

Hell, whatever the f**k it is, I'm gonna eat that s**t up. I love GTA too much (even though I've never beaten any of the games)
I know...it's ocnfusing what exactly it is...BUt why would RDR mention LIberty City at all?

Red Dead Redemption is copped, Next GTA is copped regardless...

they could make red Dead:Takes a s**t...I'm copping it 10 hours of dude taking a s**t and shooting at archery targets and i'm copping that s**t...

Red Dead Revolver is classic to me...f**k the haters
 9 years ago '07        #9
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,014 | Props total: 2532 2532
 jayvivz said:
Oh yea, this should just be posted in the main section. Even though it's packaged with a 360 only game, that doesn't mean it's 360 only. We don't even know what this is at all. Not to mention it can get some more activity on the site since there are some people/fanboys here who block out this section's existence entirely.
I'm surprised you can type all that with melo's nuts in your eyes. OH SNAP!
 9 years ago '04        #10
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
I guess that pretty much shuts the retards up about the next GTA being PS3 exclusive and Rockstar's supposed love affair with Blu-ray that's worth more than the money of a multi-console game.

 9 years ago '06        #11
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Syringe said:
I'm surprised you can type all that with melo's nuts in your eyes. OH SNAP!
Kobe's a rapist.
 9 years ago '07        #12
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,014 | Props total: 2532 2532
 jayvivz said:
Kobe's a rapist.
So?

And just because this has to be 5 characters or more.... Melo cut his braids off cuz Drizzy Drake said so.
 9 years ago '06        #13
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Syringe said:
So?

And just because this has to be 5 characters or more.... Melo cut his braids off cuz Drizzy Drake said so.
you win @ So?
 9 years ago '06        #14
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
I know...it's ocnfusing what exactly it is...BUt why would RDR mention LIberty City at all?

Red Dead Redemption is copped, Next GTA is copped regardless...

they could make red Dead:Takes a s**t...I'm copping it 10 hours of dude taking a s**t and shooting at archery targets and i'm copping that s**t...

Red Dead Revolver is classic to me...f**k the haters
It can be some sort of weird cross-marketing thing. Kinda like what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. It could be that this advertisement deals with Rockstar, and not just GTA itself, if you get what I mean. But then again I could just totally be wrong and it's a new GTA project. I'm going with the latter. I hope we get a next-gen return to San Andreas. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #15
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 jayvivz said:
It can be some sort of weird cross-marketing thing. Kinda like what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. It could be that this advertisement deals with Rockstar, and not just GTA itself, if you get what I mean. But then again I could just totally be wrong and it's a new GTA project. I'm going with the latter. I hope we get a next-gen return to San Andreas. :applause:
Well I will say this...and Kuruption, I hope you see this post, because this is for you homie...about what I told you and ROB (TO) in PM's about 6 months ago...

In a recent interview with my local radio station with "Cousin Ed & Dima" from Rockstar, they suggest the content is defently just a timed deal.

Luckily the station is a bunch of PS3 fanboys (claps) and they were nagging them the whole time on why the content isn't on PS3. After a few minutes this was Rockstars reply:

"I don't know entirely what I can talk about, but its on Xbox. Microsoft came to us and said 'hey here is some money if you can bring the content to us FIRST"
Noting he said "first" and not "only" the host then continued "So its just first, in other words we could still see it without buying the console with bricks for controllers?"

Rockstar noted that it is indeed possible, but they can't talk about it as right now its only Xbox. He finished with "Yes I own a PS3 too and would love to see the content on PS3 eventually, but its not up to me." Along with this the host had even more questions and came to "So whats after this for you guys? When is GTA 5?"

The response "There is an email cirulating around the company that GTA 5 development will start soon, but its not official just yet. Again something that isn't in my control."
 9 years ago '07        #16
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,014 | Props total: 2532 2532
 jayvivz said:
It can be some sort of weird cross-marketing thing. Kinda like what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. It could be that this advertisement deals with Rockstar, and not just GTA itself, if you get what I mean. But then again I could just totally be wrong and it's a new GTA project. I'm going with the latter. I hope we get a next-gen return to San Andreas. :applause:

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #17
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
yawn more gamer hype and rumors and hearsay over nothing
 9 years ago '06        #18
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 1266 1266
Rockstar are genius'. They're gonna have everyone on the internet disecting, blowing up, etc etc that little sliver of a picture to get any info at all for the next 6 months until we get some real GTA5 info.
 9 years ago '04        #19
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Jersey826 said:
Rockstar are genius'. They're gonna have everyone on the internet disecting, blowing up, etc etc that little sliver of a picture to get any info at all for the next 6 months until we get some real GTA5 info.
Yes they are...I love s**t like this too...Speculating about what it is or could be...s**t for all we know it could Bully part 2 set in Liberty City... or Manhunt 3 or Whatever...I do think it is a GTA 5 info or at least GTA IV: Blah blah

like GTA 3 trilogy (3, Vice City, San Andreas) were all considered GTA 3
 9 years ago '05        #20
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,777 | Props total: 239 239
This is coming out like when? 2011? maybe 2012?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy