Cavs (0-2) @ Raps (1-0) 7PM EST

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2009, 09:35 PM         #221
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is sad

lol at javon
 8 years ago '08        #222
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
called that s**t n*ggas, cleveland were sluggish comin out of the gate, bosh played good, mostly getting to the line, bargnani had a monster game, belinelli had some high points, i always been a fan of jarett jack since his GT days, he played good, calderon was calderon, and the raps off to that 4th-5th seed as i said...and lebron is gone from the cavs end of the yr, bank on it....
 8 years ago '06        #223
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Skateboard T said:
Only 2nd game of the season. I'm not worried about anything. I wish some of y'all would stop overreacting though acting like they need to overhaul the whole team after 2 games

They don't need 2 OVERHAUL but they seriously need 2 move some pieces around.
It's obvious they scraped da bottom of da barrel in free agency signings & tremendously overpaid AV. Parker, Moon & AV r 2nd rate bench players @ best on contending teams like LAL, Boston, Orl & Spurs.

4 God sakes they had Jax on da table 4 Big Z & wouldn't pull da trigger(much like last year wit Shaq). Jax brings so much 2 a team like Cleveland, not just much needed CONSISTENT scoring & floor spacing but he's also a play maker. Which would free LeBron up 2 do other things other than just probe da defense search'n 4 his own shot while try'n 2 create 4 his teammates @ da same time All Da Time(Cavs offense).

Jax is basically a P/Sg who can defend PF all in a SF body(Much Like LeBron).
 10-28-2009, 10:49 PM         #224
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
threadstarter with the isaac mendez vision

I was thinking more Desmond Hume.
 8 years ago '06        #225
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
LOL dam shame that should stop that lebum better than kobey talk.Also that if lebron had shack he would win 3 tittles too lol they will be lucky to make it to the semi finals
 8 years ago '06        #226
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 8 years ago '04        #227
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
we still have 80 games to go people
calm down

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #228
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
very good call my dude. well done.

just came back from the loudest game ive been in. the intro was nuts.
not tryna nitpick but raps still need some work on getting those defensive boards. too many off boards for my liking. and calderon leaving his man too many times for some easy boobie/mo-will three pointers.

but other than that, intensity was nuts. great backcourt defense plays by jack and wright.

its gonna be another fun season. cheers to russ, ronnie, rubix ,shootar and the rest of us diehards

Last edited by BlastttOFF; 10-29-2009 at 12:08 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #229
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 BlastttOFF said:
very good call my dude. well done.

just came back from the loudest game ive been in. the intro was nuts.
not tryna nitpick but raps still need some work on getting those defensive boards. too many off boards for my liking. and calderon leaving his man too many times for some easy boobie/mo-will three pointers.

but other than that, intensity was nuts. great backcourt defense plays by jack and wright.

its gonna be another fun season. cheers to russ, ronnie, rubix ,shootar and the rest of us diehards
exactly. this is what i'm tryna say to rubix. he's saying how big of a change triano did for our defense and schemes etc watchin this game...when IMO, we had a lotta the same miscues late we ALWAYS had...our rotations were WACK...i swear we left boobie wide open for like 4 treys late. and we were again getting ousted on the glass defensively, like always. imo it was the new faces, jack (best perimeter 1-on-1 defense i can remember in a raps uniform), wright (3 charges, nuff said), derozan (crazy block 1st half, and was helpin out on the glass defensively), hedo (3 blocks)...that was the difference on the defensive end. more so than then the coaching or system. not sayin triano isn't a smarter x's and o's coach...but i think the new faces had a bigger impact on the win today than anything.

and yeah the game musta been crazy. that intro was somethin serious...happy bout hate me now as the theme song. not sure bout that whole orchestra lol, from tv it seemed like they weren't really in tune with the song, but couldn't really hear much. but yeah fans came strong today. maybe we can be a force at home again like a few years back.
 8 years ago '07        #230
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1763 1763
Cavs fans are mad
 8 years ago '06        #231
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
I kept saying Raps would take i but I was getting so many weird looks in the gym I kept that noise down. Also said Bargns could average 17 and 8 :agreement6:

My Pacers couldn't win but good look on my home town team taking it :applause:
 10-29-2009, 01:14 AM         #232
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raptors played a great game, They will get the 4-5 seed. Cavs are not for real, they are the 3rd best team in the east, orlando and bosotn are just flat out better than them.

GO RAPS GO
 8 years ago '05        #233
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Cezaroh said:
LOL dam shame that should stop that lebum better than kobey talk.Also that if lebron had shack he would win 3 tittles too lol they will be lucky to make it to the semi finals
this is why the internet shouldn't be given to everyone...
 8 years ago '05        #234
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 SuppaSlick said:
I kept saying Raps would take i but I was getting so many weird looks in the gym I kept that noise down. Also said Bargns could average 17 and 8 :agreement6:

My Pacers couldn't win but good look on my home town team taking it :applause:
i dont think bargs averages 8 boards but i see him in the 19-21 ppg avg
its finally clickin for dude.. he seems smarter and a lil more confident with the ball now

i got tickets for sunday but i think im gonna give em away..can't miss football
 8 years ago '09        #235
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,235 | Props total: 3566 3566
 Skateboard T said:
Raptors will win easily. Cavs are a.ss.

:applause:
 8 years ago '09        #236
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,235 | Props total: 3566 3566
 dnycem said:
Cavs fans are mad

Like always
 10-29-2009, 09:02 AM         #237
doell8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs wont make the playoffs. mark my workds
 8 years ago '07        #238
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 SHootar said:
tim is literally >>>>>

like there's no one on sports tv funnier. i'm dead serious. f**k tsn and sportsnet. score is the s**t.
:roflwerd:Tim Mcallef and Sid Sixeiro, are THE BEST sports casters on TV right now. Too bad y'all dude in the states can't hear the sh*t these guys say...Effing hilarious...
 8 years ago '08        #239
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Dope Bai said:
:roflwerd:Tim Mcallef and Sid Sixeiro, are THE BEST sports casters on TV right now. Too bad y'all dude in the states can't hear the sh*t these guys say...Effing hilarious...

Yeah them dudes is straight comedy, even when you throw cabbie into the mix, even more comedy.....the score>any sports station on tv right now, just wish they'd scrap canadian college football for some US football on saturdays and their straight....

I remember when pacman had that shootin incident at the strip club, and mccallef was like some s**t like "We makin it rain like pacman jones out here" or some s**t like that, s**t had me rollin lol....

plus you cant forget Jerry Dee, he's straight comedy too...
 8 years ago '04        #240
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
 topshotta22 said:
Yeah them dudes is straight comedy, even when you throw cabbie into the mix, even more comedy.....the score>any sports station on tv right now, just wish they'd scrap canadian college football for some US football on saturdays and their straight....

I remember when pacman had that shootin incident at the strip club, and mccallef was like some s**t like "We makin it rain like pacman jones out here" or some s**t like that, s**t had me rollin lol....

plus you cant forget Jerry Dee, he's straight comedy too...
yea i had an fta box for awhile and it was pointed toward the Canadian satellite..favorite shows were the score because dudes can say and get away with alot more over there i guess..and the trailer park boys lol that s**t is laughs!

oh yea and go lake show!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy