Joe Budden. Nicki Minaj. Buckshot, & Crown Royyal Cypher at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2009

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2009, 01:51 AM         #121
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
Wow. That b**ch aint all that hot...The only ppl jockin minaj is young girls fam....
Yeah true but thats a fan base u gotta start somewhere and get it poppin......females buy more than males anyway so that might be a good thing.......and name me 3 ppl with a bigger buzz
 10-28-2009, 02:08 AM         #122
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eyerocket05 said:
I dont understan what u talkin bout how is she falling on deaf ears if she got a fan base and a big buzz that must mean somebody like her. its not cause she attractive that u listen to the music.it must be hot enough to have everybody wanting her on tracks. U have to have some type of talent to do that. Cause if not everybody would have a hot single.....BTW shes the hottest artist out the east beside jay right now.
When I say she fallin on deaf ears Im referring to myself. BTW, you dont have to be talented to get a deal or have someone want you on a track. I mean all you have to do is turn on the radio or television to see that. All you have to do is be cosigned by some one, have a gimmick or have a catchy hook. Talent is the last thing record labels are looking for when they are handing out record deals to hip hop artist. You really just need mass appeal, they will manufacturer everything else. I cant take anyone serious who can tolerate ol girls voice for more than a few bars.
 10-28-2009, 02:13 AM         #123
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
When I say she fallin on deaf ears Im referring to myself. BTW, you dont have to be talented to get a deal or have someone want you on a track. I mean all you have to do is turn on the radio or television to see that. All you have to do is be cosigned by some one, have a gimmick or have a catchy hook. Talent is the last thing record labels are looking for when they are handing out record deals to hip hop artist. You really just need mass appeal, they will manufacturer everything else. I cant take anyone serious who can tolerate ol girls voice for more than a few bars.
WOOOOW all i can do is respect that
 8 years ago '06        #124
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
http://www.zshare.net/download/67199770beaa9214/
 10-28-2009, 03:12 AM         #125
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden spoke for all the f**king underground artists who have it difficult getting a deal etc cause they won't conform..."U need a major all i needs an ethernet" YESS!!!!
 10-28-2009, 03:13 AM         #126
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
agreed
 8 years ago '06        #127
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Kal Tourette said:
yea, but it's better than the rest of them performances and what not. Damn this award show is horrendous. Why do people like Gucci Mane. he is horrendous. Soulja Boy is trash too. I HATE THEM my GOD!!!!!! Nikki is just s3xxxy as s**t and that's it. As for Budden...to us fans he was mediocre, but to them ATLiens he was amazing as u heard the ooooh's and aaaah's... He had some other nice lines. he isn't a punchline metaphor rapper no more. he is a lyricist who was making a point and he did.

Damn n!gg@ yo period ain't gone off yet?
 8 years ago '04        #128
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
Joe batting clean up
 8 years ago '06        #129
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 eyerocket05 said:
I dont understan what u talkin bout how is she falling on deaf ears if she got a fan base and a big buzz that must mean somebody like her. its not cause she attractive that u listen to the music.it must be hot enough to have everybody wanting her on tracks. U have to have some type of talent to do that. Cause if not everybody would have a hot single.....BTW shes the hottest artist out the east beside jay right now.

Honestly my n!gg@ ain't no need 2 try & explain 2 these crab @55 n!gg@s. Everybody dats take'n off they try & shoot 'em back down.

Words of a wise man....

It's innate 4 envious 2 hate/
Jealosy comes 2nd nature mammy passed 'em da trait/"
 10-28-2009, 04:22 AM         #130
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Honestly my n!gg@ ain't no need 2 try & explain 2 these crab @55 n!gg@s. Everybody dats take'n off they try & shoot 'em back down.

Words of a wise man....

It's innate 4 envious 2 hate/
Jealosy comes 2nd nature mammy passed 'em da trait/"
Someone calling a spade a spade isnt jealosy my man. If you like Nicky Minaj more power to you but I cant stand her voice so she can spit like Rakim for all I know but I couldnt listen to it. That said she is nothing but a pretty face and a fat a.ss IMO but I digress.

Dont be so quick to call someone a hater or jealous when they disagree with your opinion or views especially when they have some sensible reasoning. If you like Nicki Minaj keep bumping her s**t, go out and support her music.
 8 years ago '05        #131
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
that silly acting she does in her verses makes nicki come off sounding terrible, but her bars are actually in order. the b**ch is too over the top.

the crowd sounded like they didn't want to cheer for joe at all. even though he was k!lling s**t. i skipped all of buckshot's jawn once i heard his bar about iced out wrist.
 10-28-2009, 05:43 AM         #132
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
Nicki is annoying, real impressed with crown royyal too.

but Joey went in 4 real...:agreement6:
Crown Royal is GARBAGE...'guess i gotta take em to swag class'...some bulls**t bout diggin w/ no shovel...f**k outta here w/ that n*gga...

Buckshot came wit the gritty s**t, tho...kinda sounded like a free...Nicki Minaj said some cool s**t.....that weak a.ss delivery kinda k!lled it.......and Joey went IN.
 10-28-2009, 05:45 AM         #133
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eyerocket05 said:
..you musta just started listenin to rap yesterday or some s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #134
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
wow Joe f**kin murdered that shet. i remember flipping back from the Boston game to see Joe and when i saw every1 was wack sauce be4 him i was like he got this...no competition...then i was like :shock1::jumping0045::shock1: after he was done...so many quotables. if u didnt like Joe then ur a straight up hater. My girl doesnt even like Joe like that and she said damn this n*gga is the truth.
 8 years ago '08        #135
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
This is why joey is in my top 5... He had the crowd going nuts with his verse's..Can't wait for MM4 and the new album to drop........
 8 years ago '06        #136
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
buckshot and budden were nice...the other 2 real wack
 8 years ago '04        #137
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
Damn budden!
 8 years ago '06        #138
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Budden came wit it.
 8 years ago '09        #139
Arob 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$3,767 | Props total: 928 928
:agreement6:
 10-28-2009, 10:08 AM         #140
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden did his thing nice puchlines, nikki brought some great energy she set it offf nice, s3xy accents and chraisma, crown royal witht he fast flow was nice, buckshot was whatever, prob was off da top
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago